It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Jesus said a lot of things

Personally me and Jesus are close man. Like real close.
But on that other note, please provide more information or "valid" sources before making any claims against freemasons.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
man, i think freemason's behaviour are fascinating, here it is a conspiracy forum site, so i thought, every members were conspiratist interested in finding hidden truth behind conspiracies. some members are really different. they never explore, dig, or debate to put light over conspiracies, all they seems to want and their only goal seems to be to promote freemasonry or to protect freemasonry that seems to be the only reason they hang around. man it is like having a forum site on Greenpeace interest with whales hunters members trying to convince all the others that they do not arm the ecosystem balance.

What does it mean to "arm the ecosystem balance"? I really hope English is not your native language.
Anyway, this is what research is about:

- digging for info that is objective, fair, and presents BOTH sides of an issue.

- Trying to be as accurate as possible, no matter what the info unearths.

- Not getting info from one-sided, anti-whatever, or fundamental Christian websites that well, actually make up alot of hateful lies.

- Not having an agenda before you start learning about the topic you are researching. Theories are fine, but if you are already dead-set against something and don't want to hear from the opposing side, forget it, your research will be tained and inaccurate.

There are plenty of people on this forum who do alot of research. What some of these people find are FACTS, not one-sided opinions full of hate. That is why they believe differently from the ones who just give a knee-jerk reaction without having done any research on the other side of an issue. They're not ignorant, they've done thier research and have come to different conclusions than people who are only interested in propaganda, not the truth.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason

Jesus said a lot of things

Personally me and Jesus are close man. Like real close.
But on that other note, please provide more information or "valid" sources before making any claims against freemasons.

Fact is, Bushido, I made NO claims against Freemasonry - what I did say and I guess I have to say it once again - NO GROUP can claim the moral high ground for ALL of its members - not my grandma's church quilting circle, nor can the Freemasons....Logic alone validates that statement...

My quote from the mouth of Jesus- "I have sheep you know not of" -was said in your defense - because only GOD knows the heart of a person - thats why I take people one on one and will not take your sarcasm and your behavior as a reflection on your brother Masons as a whole....Like I said, people take their own personal character into whatever group or environment they find themselves in....

Capice?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

And you know...that’s true because I fell like we get a bad rap as whole when some bad person does something and he ends up being a mason. And others use him as an example of how freemasons are, when in fact everyone is different.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by realshanti
NO GROUP can claim the moral high ground for ALL of its members - not my grandma's church quilting circle, nor can the Freemasons....Logic alone validates that statement...

Are you sure you're not a freemason?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It looks like there are a lot of symbols that are used by the masons that are used by satanists to.

Is there a particular reason for that or are they following the same symbols for the same reasons.

Masonic authors tell us that they worship Lucifer in yet another way. Masonic author, Lynn Perkins, states that "Shamballa has a bearing on the ancient origins of Freemasonry and upon its future in the coming Aquarian Age ..." [Masonry In The New Age, p. 56] Then, on pages 55-56, Perkins says that today's Mason has no idea that Freemasonry comes from such an ancient, esoteric source! Of course, very few Masons today, or in any age, understand that their beloved organization has its roots in Satanism. When Perkins said that Freemasonry had its origins in Shamballa, he just identified Masonry as Satanic. Alice Bailey, with her Demon Master -- Master D.K. -- writing through her, stated that "Shamballa is the mythological place where the 'Lord of the World', Sanat Kumara, or Shiva , is supposed to live." [Discipleship in the New Age Lucis/Lucifer Publishing, 1955, 135-36].

Thus, Masonic author, Perkins, has just admitted that Freemasonry originated in the place where Shiva [Satan] lives! Since the Bible clearly, boldly, and unequivocally states that Satan's place is in Hell, we can see that Masonry has just admitted that she originated in Hell.
www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by christiansoldier

Anyway, this is what research is about:

- digging for info that is objective, fair, and presents BOTH sides of an issue.

- Trying to be as accurate as possible, no matter what the info unearths.

- Not getting info from one-sided, anti-whatever, or fundamental Christian websites that well, actually make up alot of hateful lies.

- Not having an agenda before you start learning about the topic you are researching. Theories are fine, but if you are already dead-set against something and don't want to hear from the opposing side, forget it, your research will be tained and inaccurate.

People do their research in they way they think is good.
Why would the way you state be a better way to research.
I can decide for myself what sources are bad and what sources are valid for me.

When a source is fundamental it does not mean that anything they say is not valid in my opinion.

And i do think that most people have something on their agenda.
It is human nature to take a point of view and test is against the rest of the world.

There is knowledge to be found every where, even on heavy biased websites.
It is up to the individual person what to do with the information they find.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Thanks for posting that video.
It is going to take some time to watch it all and let it sink in.

I find it particularly interesting because the man "Bill Schnoebelen" claims to be an ex mason himself.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Satanic Ritual Abuse is real....

however, its not as widespread as some think. Its practiced by a very few twisted and sick individuals who think they are rebelling against christianity. It has no relation to freemasonry nor even to "the church of satan" or similar organizations. It DOES have a relation to underground criminal networks involved in child prostitution and pedophilia.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Satanic Ritual Abuse is real....

however, its not as widespread as some think. Its practiced by a very few twisted and sick individuals who think they are rebelling against christianity. It has no relation to freemasonry nor even to "the church of satan" or similar organizations. It DOES have a relation to underground criminal networks involved in child prostitution and pedophilia.

I hear what you are saying.

What i like to know is, are these criminal organisations you are speaking of have their connections to the masons.

For me the picture is not so clear yet.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I mean there are many known satanist connected to the masons.

There is something about them in the above posted video timecode 1:36:51

So there seems to a connection going on here.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

Masonic authors tell us that they worship Lucifer in yet another way.

In over 20 years of research, I've seen a single Masonic author say anything about "worshiping Lucifer". Not one.

Thus, Masonic author, Perkins, has just admitted that Freemasonry originated in the place where Shiva [Satan] lives! Since the Bible clearly, boldly, and unequivocally states that Satan's place is in Hell, we can see that Masonry has just admitted that she originated in Hell.

It is absolutely astonishing that you guys pretend that the Hindu deity Shiva has anything to do with the Judeo-Christian charatcter Satan.

And what is even more mind-boggling is that in your very own signature, you quote the Mohatma Mohandes Gandhi, himself a Hindu and Shiva devotee.

Are you being purposefully hypocritical, or are you just innocently confused?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Are you being purposefully hypocritical, or are you just innocently confused?

I suppose i see myself more as "innocently confused" from time to time.

Thanks for pointing that out.

But i like to point out that these posted websites point out quite a couple of more references to the "masonic" satanic connection than the one you take as an example.

Maybe everything they say is "hypocritical" or plain lies, i am not sure yet, and that is what i like to learn for myself.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

It looks like there are a lot of symbols that are used by the masons that are used by satanists to.

Is there a particular reason for that or are they following the same symbols for the same reasons.

Trying to limit a geometric shape to a single interpretation or definition would be ignorant.

There are very few simple geomotric shapes to choose from. Which is why different symbols mean different things to different people. Fireman, sherrifs, police officers, hospitals, and yes freemasons all use the a 5 pointed star.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

There are very few simple geomotric shapes to choose from. Which is why different symbols mean different things to different people. Fireman, sherrifs, police officers, hospitals, and yes freemasons all use the a 5 pointed star.

So why are masons using an upside down pentagram?

Some people say that this directly ties in with satanism, specialy on these bible websites.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So why are masons using an upside down pentagram?

Some people say that this directly ties in with satanism, specialy on these bible websites.

I wouldn't know any better than you specifically why freemasons have chosen that particular orientation. My guess would be that at the time it was a non-issue.

During the era of freemasonry's inception (1600's) what we now call satanism, with their doctrine and philosophy did not exist.

All material available on true satanism/luciferianism was created post-freemasonry. Prior to freemasonry you will only find traces of paganism at best.

Freemasonry has been imitated many times throughout history, typically for its ability to survive during times of oppression.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Maybe everything they say is "hypocritical" or plain lies, i am not sure yet, and that is what i like to learn for myself.
If your goal is, indeed, to learn, you'll never get very far if you believe everything you see on YouTube. Go to your local library and read some books if you want to become more informed and better prepared to come to your own conclusions. Self-published rubbish on the internet does not have any academic validity, and any real researcher would laugh at you for citing such sources.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
If your goal is, indeed, to learn, you'll never get very far if you believe everything you see on YouTube. Go to your local library and read some books if you want to become more informed and better prepared to come to your own conclusions. Self-published rubbish on the internet does not have any academic validity, and any real researcher would laugh at you for citing such sources.

Thank you for pointing that out.
May i point out that the local library could be just as much filled with "Self-published rubbish"

In the past only certain groups where able to publish their work.
So a lot of individual research was never published.

I find it most interesting that there are many peoples theories and ideas are floating free around the internet that where hidden before in obscure libraries or never published.

As for most mediums of information youtube has its good and down sides.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

May i point out that the local library could be just as much filled with "Self-published rubbish"
Far more unlikely, considering the steps necessary for a library to buy a book, and the kinds of budgets most libraries have...

As for most mediums of information youtube has its good and down sides.
The rise of the internet has led to the democratization of media, which has its ups and downs, as you mention. Now anybody in the world can blog for free and become their own journalist. Any individual with a cell phone can make a video and post it to YouTube. They can, and they do. But along the way important things like fact checking and peer review are disappearing, putting that much more responsibility on the reader to not accept what's handed to them from such sources as unquestioned "truth."

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Now anybody in the world can blog for free and become their own journalist. Any individual with a cell phone can make a video and post it to YouTube. They can, and they do. But along the way important things like fact checking and peer review are disappearing, putting that much more responsibility on the reader to not accept what's handed to them from such sources as unquestioned "truth."

I totaly hear what you are saying.

What i like to point out is that in the past only the elite seemed to have to power to have their work published.
That does not always make them more credible sources, there is also a lot of room for bias and slandering etc etc there.

That is why i like to share some of the things i come across on ATS.
Many people can and will point out to me the background of certain sources.

I like to learn from many different angles.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join