It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

I was saying that Freemasons and MS 13 are alike in that they are a group of people who only accept those who have been initiated into their club, and the price for leaving is heavy.

Really? And what is the "price for leaving" Freemasonry?

I think the Masonic Constitutions are pretty clear on the issue, namely, that any member in good standing is eligible for a unconditional demit. Any member *not* in gtood standing will be automatically erased from the roll if he doesn't pay his dues.

So much for your "heavy price" theory.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Fitzgibbon said

Fair enough. So you won't be too upset if your story's taken with a grain of salt.

I will treat your "stories" the same way then.

I'm a Desert Storm vet.

Are you in the military, or is that just your avatar?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
May I ask what any of this has to do with the topic? A refresher:

Freemasonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wowies! Way to throw a thread boys and girls! I posted a few hours ago and sited some research and a book by a mega-professional in psychological research; specifically, in repressed memory, and then come back to see the replies and get two pages of sticks and stones with broken bones!!!

Now can we agree to disagree and get on with the topic please?

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Just wondering how many military masons there are, and if there is satanic abuse in the military too.

Remember the guy that was killed when he found out he was going to be spanked?

www.stripes.com...

In order to become a third-degree Mason, Wilder knew he would have to endure being beaten on his buttocks with a paddle by fellow Masons.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
They need a job. Just like there were a ton of poor people accused of child abuse becuase of these moron therapist who are really the sick ones.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know I'm jumping in late, but I know that at least 99% of freemasons are the most pleasant people I have ever met. I know what they do, and I know what they stand for.
I was told this in confidence, and will not repeat it here, suffice to say, I have never come across anything like this!

If anything, it's the pathetic christian religion, trying to gain more followers and brainwash more people.

tO

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31

do you think it is possible

Indications of World Leaders in Satanic Rituals
Secret Masonic Initiation Video
Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey
MASONIC GOVERNMENT CHILD ABUSE

Thank you for your input.
I had a look at the videos and i will be sure to have a look at the last website you posted.

The last couple of pages dont seem to be a very constructive way to adres this topic.
So far i think the above post and the example under here have been the best input i have seen so far.

Originally posted by Choronzon
If you indeed seek the truth instead of one-sided slander/libel, (which it sounds like you do). Then to find the source of the anti-masonic satanic/luciferian myths you would HAVE to be knowledgable about the following subjects:

1. (1300s) The Knights Templar Confessions
  2. * The Knights Templars exonheration of these charges by the catholic church.
  3. (1828 - 1838) Anti-Masonic Party
  4. (1890) The Leo Taxil hoax

Edit: There are many more examples of anti-masonic rhetoric in its history. One who is truely informed can see the how current anti-masonic unsubstantiated claims are simply echos of urban legends.

Sorry for the large quote but i think the whole post is quite relevant.

Is this discussion not an opportunity for both sides to "proof" that they have a good point.

I am sure that there are many more people like me around here on the board.
I dont want to bash anybody and that includes masons.
I just come across all kinds of conspiracy theories surrounding masons, some of them are realy heavy and demand my attention.

So i post some of the articles i find on this board to find out, eighter way, what might be going on and if there can be any truth or lies behind these articles.
And i dont see any reason why this whole enterprise could not be a plesant, brain stimulating experience

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I realise that the word "plesant" i used is not realy a good choice of words.

This man seems to take the masonic connection to the ritual abuse of children quite serious and is not pleased at all.

My name is George Farquhar and I run the Project Freedom Human Rights Watch. Due to a clandestine social control experiment upon my family, I have direct knowledge that the British, Canadian and Australian Governments run their own Child Abuse Networks and Paedophile Rings. In Britain these 'rings' are engineered and continually covered up by certain factions within the Government Intelligence Agencies, MI5 and MI6. These agencies are riddled with secret society initiates, namely the Freemasons, who's hierarchies are also directly involved in Satanic Black Occult Ritual Abuse upon innocent children and even babies.
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

[edit on 29-4-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
as a LaVeyan satanist, I'm offended that OP would link me and others like me with the Masons who are theists. I can think of no reason to even set foot in a masonic building. archetectually the aren't even intersesting as some old churches are.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hi Totalstranger:
I do understand your predicament about being a Satanist. Most people don't understand what Satanists are all about.
I do understand that one can't throw all Satanists into the same belief system. The Satanists I have known and talked extensively with, are Satanists as a backlash to traditional Christianity.
I, too, do not understand how folks can link Satanism and Freemasonry. I think that the term "Satanic" gets thrown around far too freely.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I remember very well the SRA case in Rochdale in the 90s. There's an excellent article on it here for those who aren't familiar with it.

Some clips from the above website:

In 1990, social workers from the Rochdale area raided five homes at dawn and took 21 children into care. The officials suspected that horrendous criminal acts were being perpetrated by the children's parents, allegedly members of a Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) "cult".

The plight of the "stolen children" was given extensive publicity by reporters of The Mail on Sunday newspaper. After a six month investigation, they found that the Satanic abuse scare had

-destroyed five families

-made the children wards of the court, and placed them in foster homes, separated from their families of origin

-left almost a dozen parents falsely accused of horrifying sexual/physical abuse

-been based on a myth. Underground, abusing Satanic cults never existed

The only positive outcome of the whole fiasco was that the newspaper won the Campaigning Journalists of the Year award for 1990.

During 2005, twelve of the 20 children victimized by the social services department initiated legal action against Rochdale council seeking a formal apology and compensation. They are now between 18 and 29 years old. Their lawyer, Richard Scorer, said:

"When these events happened in 1990 these people were children who had no idea what was happening to them as they were being taken away from their families. Now they have all reached adulthood they are coming forward to speak about what they went through and they want the record put straight, which has led to this legal action.

My personal belief is that Satanic Ritual Abuse is a complete myth, driven by paranoia, religious fundamentalism and a staggering absence of Common Sense.

To link this evil fantasy with freemasonry is just mud-slinging for the sake of it - some people like to throw lots of mud at freemasonry in the odd hope that some of it will stick. The next crew coming round the corner believe there is "no smoke without fire" and - hey presto - we're off.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Trinityman

Shilling for freemasons isn't going to debunk the fact that many high-degree freemasons are involved with satanic ritual-abuse. There are plenty of experts & ex-freemasons, who expose the truth about their former-masters: wicked "grand wizards" & false-priests.

The Light Behind Masonry - Bill Schnoebelen

Bill Schnoebelen exposes the truth behind the secret club known as Freemasonry. A large percentage of Masons are kept in the dark on purpose so the real agenda can be carried out. Bill exposes the intentions behind the images put forth by the Masons and Shriners.

Google Video Link

History of Freemasonry

Google Video Link

[edit on 30-4-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Road Warrior 31
it is very scary man
to imagine that satanic ritual meeting like '' Eyes Wide
Shut'' and even worse, does really exist.
do you think it is possible
No, Eyes Wide Shut was clearly a work of fiction. Tom Cruise would never have sex with a woman in real life.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
(videos)

I'll definitely watch those videos when I have the chance tomorrow.

Also, I'd like to ask a mason this question: Do your teenage sons like to do graffiti, because I saw the mason symbol graffiti'D all over a shop today.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Satanic Ritual Abuse!

Anyone who knows anything about the occult.
This is absurd.

No bird soars too high with it's own wings.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here's my two cents - Birds of a feather flock together no matter what "group" they happen to be in....in other words people with shared interests will find each other whether they happen to be Freemasons or Mothers against Drunk Driving...

Freemasons reflect the society from which they spring....Most will be average joes like you and me and a small percentage will be sick and twisted...If you have ever Googled a Sexual predator map of your area ( most cities have them online now) you'll see what I'm talking about....Freemasons are no more or less likely to be Satanic or pedophiles than your next door neighbors....

Now take that principle and imagine a group of people with unlimited power and funds...now the good is magnified and so is the evil....

Thats why you have great humanitarian projects like the Shriner's Hospital for children put together by Mason's which they did as a group and really lousy things like war in Iraq at the same time - some of the decision makers on that "project" were high degree Masons - so what?? People act according to their character no matter where they find themselves, or what group they belong to...

That is why Jesus said "I have sheep you know not of".....The way to resist the devil is to refuse to join in into the mob mentality of steal, destroy and kill....but rather love your neighbor as yourself, ALL your neighbors....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

I am still puzzled by what you mean, when you say "high-leveled mason" what is a high leveled mason, at what level does it start?
There is no higher mason then 3rd degree

Scottish rite and York rite do not consider themselves higher then the blue lodge (1-3) at all. Don’t even talk about 32 or 33rd I feel like I’m getting repetitive with my answers I guess it’s because you’re getting repetitive with your false information and facts.

I am also a Shriner and have never seen anything that has to do with evil acts. We have free hospitals and burn centers for children without one cash register in the whole building all over the United States. You tell me how that is considered evil??

[edit on 30-4-2008 by bushidomason]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Bushido

I certainly did NOT say that the Shriner's Hospital for Children is evil - for cryin out loud - please read my post again as you completely missed the point...

Freemasons are like any other group of people - some are good some not so good...unless you want to claim that every Mason is a shining example of moral pulchritude...No one can claim that for any group....

A high level Mason is someone with wealth and power - "high" as in a high position in government for example - I wasn't referring to the organizational degree....

My point is that Freemason or Knitting Circle - makes no difference to me - all groups have both good and bad elements....

Sheeesh....I'm outta here - you folks are off the hook defensive....

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
man, i think freemason's behaviour are fascinating, here it is a conspiracy forum site, so i thought, every members were conspiratist interested in finding hidden truth behind conspiracies. some members are really different. they never explore, dig, or debate to put light over conspiracies, all they seems to want and their only goal seems to be to promote freemasonry or to protect freemasonry that seems to be the only reason they hang around. man it is like having a forum site on Greenpeace interest with whales hunters members trying to convince all the others that they do not arm the ecosystem balance.

man, i spoke to a freemason, 2 week ago, he was the father on my friend girlfriend he was at my friend's house. my friend told he was a freemason since thirty years. i had a car accident so the assurance rent me what they have left available a ‘’ 2008 Chrysler 300’’
, he told me that he once had a nice car but over the years he invest in, his self instead. i asked him what exactly and he told me he invest his economy in his self evolution, after i told him i knew he was a freemason, he told me that he is a 32 degree mason and that all his level to get degrees cost a lot of money additionally to the annual fee of 120.00$. i ask him how much he invest in freemasonry and he told me, it wa more than the Chrysler 300 value...

man, it make me think, that it is very similar to indoctrinated scientology members because of the level ( degrees) you have to pay for the attitude of the members are very similar to some around here who are always trying to deny all conspiracy around freemason.

take a look man and see the attitude of those 3 guys in the video defending their fraternal organisation it is very similar to those around here,

the same attitude and the same strategy, check this video

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join