It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Freemasonry and Satanic Ritual Abuse

There is now a rapidly growing awareness among therapists and Christian counter-cult ministries that high percentages of their victims have a connection with Freemasonry.

A Christian minister has worked with about 100 SRA MPD victims and reports that 90% of his victims claim that they were abused by Masonic perpetrators and that over 50% of the actual abuse took place on Masonic properties.

A practicing psychotherapist gives the following report:

I am a psychotherapist in private practice and treat mainly survivors of Satanic cult abuse. About half of the clients I treat report that their fathers were Masons. About half of the others report that a very close friend of the family's was a Mason. They recall going to parties and gatherings at the homes of Masons.
www.the7thfire.com...

Here is an other article i found that is trying to point out that there might be something very smelly going on in some of these secret societies.
There seems to be quite an amount of articles online about this subject and i am trying to find out for myself if there might be any truth in these.

I am aware of the sensitive nature of these kind of articles.
It might be good to look into these matters in a proper way to find out if there is any truth to this kind of information or that it might be a (psi-ops) slander opperation.
For me it can both be true, i try to have an open mind and look at things from more than one side.

Than again the accusations some people make are so strong that they demand my attention.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well, I worked as a psychotherapist for 15 years and in all that time, I never encountered one victim of Satanic Ritual abuse. I worked with the most wounded women there are - it was a program for recovery from substance abuse, which one would think is more prone to SR abuse due to the need for survivors to cover up their pain. I never knew any therapists who ever had anyone who was a survivor of SR, except for one therapist and she didn't know what she was dealing with, just that her client underwent alot of weirdness. But it was never proved that it was SR abuse.

SR abuse, IF it does exist, IMHO, is very rare and not anywhere near as prolific as some think. Also, it looks like this article was written by a bunch of Fundies who believe the Masons are evil. One of the therapists who describes this has the definition all wrong, besides that.
So I wouldn't put much credence in this article. Also, the website is not all that truthful.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by christiansoldier
Well, I worked as a psychotherapist for 15 years and in all that time, I never encountered one victim of Satanic Ritual abuse. I worked with the most wounded women there are - it was a program for recovery from substance abuse, which one would think is more prone to SR abuse due to the need for survivors to cover up their pain. I never knew any therapists who ever had anyone who was a survivor of SR, ...
SR abuse, IF it does exist, IMHO, is very rare and not anywhere near as prolific as some think. Also, it looks like this article was written by a bunch of Fundies who believe the Masons are evil. One of the therapists who describes this has the definition all wrong, besides that.
So I wouldn't put much credence in this article. Also, the website is not all that truthful.

(quote shortened)

As a Christian Soldier, I would hope you would dig a little deeper, before jumping on the side of the Masons.

For over a decade now, the controversial practice of "recovered repressed memory" therapy, based on faulty assumptions regarding memory, repression and suggestibility, has continued largely unchecked. Repressed memory therapy is based on the theory that patients' presenting problems, e.g., depression, marriage problems, eating disorders, etc., can be explained by the fact that they have repressed memories of traumatic sexual abuse. Through treatment, patients with no prior knowledge come to believe that they have suffered horrible abuse, often at the hands of their parents, decades earlier. In general, patients who come to believe they have recovered repressed memories of sexual abuse fall into three categories: 1) those who believe they were sexually abused either once or continually for years; 2) those who believe they have suffered satanic ritual abuse at the hands of a cult; and 3) those who believe they harbor multiple personalities, each with its own memory and set of experiences. As social psychologist Richard Ofshe points out, these categories are not mutually exclusive, i.e., it is not uncommon for a patient to begin to manifest symptoms of the first category and end up representing all three categories.

www.fmsfonline.org...

Just one of many.

[edit on 29-4-2008 by cutbothways]

[edit on 29-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

I think you have some deep-seeded hatred towards the masons. You don’t want to even think about the possibility of masons being one bit of good and that concerns me. I would just like to ask why you try to write slander and oppose the masons so much? Of course it is in your own rights to say whatever you want, this is just a question.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Also, it looks like this article was written by a bunch of Fundies who believe the Masons are evil.

If i would come accros this kind of information as a professional i could start to think that these people are evil.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
If i would come accros this kind of information as a professional i could start to think that these people are evil.

If you as a professional come across an unbalanced article written by non-professionals in the particular field, you'd be obliged to take the views expressed with a large grain of salt. It'd be like me writing an uninformed article about fluid dynamics and expecting a professional to take my assertions seriously.

And if Masons are so inherently evil, why is it that this type of 'article' (using the word rather loosely) emanates almost exclusively from never-been-Masons or never-been-the-level-of-Mason-they-claim as opposed to identifiable ex-Masons whose stomachs have been turned by everything they've seen in Lodge? If Masonry is as reprehensible as its most vociferous detractors would have us believe, there should be a deep well of informed ex-Masons to source information from.

That there isn't speaks to the value of such 'articles'.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
reply to post by cutbothways

I think you have some deep-seeded hatred towards the masons. You don’t want to even think about the possibility of masons being one bit of good and that concerns me. I would just like to ask why you try to write slander and oppose the masons so much? Of course it is in your own rights to say whatever you want, this is just a question.

Could you please adress the original topic here.

On what do you base this "deep-seeded hatred towards the masons" ?
The man posted only some external quotes.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cutbothways

As a Christian Soldier, I would hope you would dig a little deeper, before jumping on the side of the Masons.

I'm wondering why you quoted that article. It basically insinuates that "memory regression" is a fiction, which is what most of the psychologists have said all along.

To the OP:

I too have read about "Masonic Ritual Abuse" on the Internet. In reality, Masonic rituals are the ceremonies of initiation in which a man becomes a member of the Masonic fraternity. They have nothing to do with non-members.

Outside of initiation, we have a funeral rite in which we bury our dead, and a couple of public ceremonies, such as the installation of Lodge officers.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Cutsbothways has posted many posts before about the Masons and they are all posts that are anti-Masons. That's probably where he got the idea that CBW is anti-Mason.

CTW, question for you - I don't understand what your point is about repressed memories. Of course I would know about that and I had a few repressed memories myself. Almost all the clients I worked with had repressed memories. I can tell you absolutely that NONE of them were about ritual satanic abuse. Even the police have discounted the ritual satanic abuse theory.
So my question is, what is your point about repressed memories, I'm not following your line of thinking. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

CTW, question for you - I don't understand what your point is about repressed memories. Of course I would know about that and I had a few repressed memories myself. Almost all the clients I worked with had repressed memories. I can tell you absolutely that NONE of them were about ritual satanic abuse.

The fact that you never came arcross this does not mean it does not exists.
It seems clear that some people state that they do come across satanic ritual abuse connected to masons and that is what i am looking into.

There where hearings about some mind control project by cia, fbi, i am not sure where ritual abuse was reported officialy.
I am sure it was first denied by the offenders.
This "could" be the same case for the mason ritual abbuse reports.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If you indeed seek the truth instead of one-sided slander/libel, (which it sounds like you do). Then to find the source of the anti-masonic satanic/luciferian myths you would HAVE to be knowledgable about the following subjects:

1. (1300s) The Knights Templar Confessions
  2. * The Knights Templars exonheration of these charges by the catholic church.
  3. (1828 - 1838) Anti-Masonic Party
  4. (1890) The Leo Taxil hoax

Edit: There are many more examples of anti-masonic rhetoric in its history. One who is truely informed can see the how current anti-masonic unsubstantiated claims are simply echos of urban legends.

[edit on 4/29/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Cutsbothways has posted many posts before about the Masons and they are all posts that are anti-Masons. That's probably where he got the idea that CBW is anti-Mason.

Well i think Cutsbothways did not post so much on this board yet if i look at his points.
I have been looking at his posts in the masons thread but i can anything offensive there that he writes.
Nothing that would justify these type of attacks.

deep-seeded hatred towards the masons

It actualy looks like he is quite looking well into the matter.

[edit: some spelling]

[edit on 29-4-2008 by jaamaan]

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon

However, if you indeed seek the truth, (which it sounds like you do), then to find the mythical origins anti-masonic satanic/luciferian claims then you would HAVE to be knowledgable about the following subjects:

[list=Anti-Masonic Origins]

Thank you for posting that information.
I will be sure to look into that.

I am aware that it might be very possible that there is an "anti mason program/agenda" going on.
Most of these ani mason reports "MIGHT" be all a slander campaign that has its roots far back in history.

However, the accusations that have been made in the article are so strong that i have to have a serious look into that direction to.
And i think to just shout, you are all mason haters does not help the mason cause i think, like some people do, it only might confirm some kind of pack/hive mentality.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

The fact that you never came arcross this does not mean it does not exists.
It seems clear that some people state that they do come across satanic ritual abuse connected to masons and that is what i am looking into.

There where hearings about some mind control project by cia, fbi, i am not sure where ritual abuse was reported officialy.
I am sure it was first denied by the offenders.
This "could" be the same case for the mason ritual abbuse reports.

I guess herein lies the shortcoming. You seem to be long on assertion but a tad short on backup. "i am not sure where ritual abuse was reported officialy" and "This "could" be the same....." etc. etc. You're expecting someone else to disprove the negative instead of proving or at least giving something approaching viable support to the assertion. Sort of scorches the earth of debate that's supposed to be the lifeblood of ATS.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
I guess herein lies the shortcoming. You seem to be long on assertion but a tad short on backup. "i am not sure where ritual abuse was reported officialy" and "This "could" be the same....." etc. etc.

Project Monarch or MKULTRA, it was called i believe.

Project Monarch was a combination of ritual abuse and mind control. The ritual abuse served two purposes. First, it exposed a child to horrific trauma which caused the child to dissociate and create alters. Secondly, the belief was that if we ever did remember, the ritual abuse memories would surface first and the medical community and public would label us insane.
www.the7thfire.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It seems that you are giving an awfull lot of credibility to an uncorroborated source which by definition lacks credibility.

Alll the while without paying any attention to sources of opposing views.

The purpose of ATS is to deny ignorance, and to do that by researching all aspects of the topic not taking one source as the golden gravy train of truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So which one was it? Again, as a researcher, you should be able to say with certainty which it was and why it's applicable to the assertion.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choronzon
Alll the while without paying any attention to sources of opposing views.

The purpose of ATS is to deny ignorance, and to do that by researching all aspects of the topic not taking one source as the golden gravy train of truth.

I have said that i will look into the information links you have given us.
But i need time for that.

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

So which one was it? Again, as a researcher, you should be able to say with certainty which it was and why it's applicable to the assertion.

Monarch was a subproject of MKULTRA i think.

So where did i state i am a researcher, or did you mean to compliment me?

No i am pretty far from a good researcher i dare say.
I am just a member of a discussion forum and i post certain articles that catch my interest.
And i dont think by posting an article and give my opinion on it does obligate me to say any thing "with certainty"

posted on Apr, 29 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
MKULTRA has nothing to do with freemasonry as the topic of the discussion denotes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join