It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Message"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Ironclad,

Smoking is a major activity in Austro-Germany and the Scandinavian countries. While Americans have stopped smoking so much (and gotten fat instead), Many Euros continue to serve rich American Virginians by throwing their lungs away. This guy's obsession with smoking and his allegory using "kindergarten" place this guy clearly in the category of regular Germanic-raised earthling.

Prevenge, I tend to agree with your assessment. Being controlled by negative energy is the primary failing of our world today. And people's overwhelming knee-jerk reaction to focus on the fiction, rather than on the message, screams a message about us louder than any complaints about the author's hokey narrative. We create the negativity as a shell around the message, like a clam coats a grain of sand with pearl. Only what we get isn't so bright and shiny.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Thank you, Spaxz, for posting this part email. I understand completely why you did it, and I applaud the fact that you did as it obviously means a lot to you. But…

Can you, a person who is patently and sincerely craving the path to the illumination and a clarification of existence, not see the downright manipulative negativity that is rife in this, a communication from an “alleged” “light-being”? This example:

But as you can see in the comments, there are many people controled by the dark side who are attaking nice people.Could you please disable the comments because the evil comments have an negative effect (on purpuse) to other people.

Firstly, I take great, great offence to being labelled “evil” and “controlled by the dark side”. “Alaje” is apparently reading this thread and must be directing this insidious insult towards me, any anyone else who has not been taken in by his claims.

How dare a total stranger label me evil.

My wife and I lost two unborn children last year. We went through months of heartfelt agony and emotional turmoil over these losses. The resulting emotional pain was unlike anything I, or she, has ever felt before. It was incredible, and unrelenting. But do you know what the worst thing was? It wasn’t just the bereavement, it wasn’t just the feeling that parts of us had slipped away.

It was the knowledge that we would never be able to show those two children how much we truly, truly love them.

Does that not count for anything, Spaxz?

The absolute love and respect my wife and I feel for each other was made stronger and even more unbreakable because of those horrible, horrible months. We’re still suffering the fall-out, but we are good, kind and thoughtful people still. It won’t change us. Nothing can.

There’s no bitterness, just sadness that we probably never be parents now. And this jumped up wanna be “alien” has the temerity to brand me evil just because I won’t fall in with his little fantasy?

Dear god, he should be thankful he can’t say it to my face.

Secondly, no one is levelling criticism at “Alaje” on “purpose”.

I can’t believe I’m going to have to say this again: The subject matter of the message is admirable.

He’s inferring that we are trying to deflect attention away from the message by concentrating on him. That isn’t so. We’re voicing an opinion. This request of his to “disable the comments” suggests that having an opinion is somehow wrong. Does his “home world” not encourage free thinking and self expression? Or do you just have to tow the party line? This also suggests, very strongly, that his video having been posted on the world’s biggest conspiracy web site has back-fired on him horribly.

Those who assert their righteousness without the prerequisite levels of intellect and social nuances really should do their homework before trying to fool anyone. Using tired methodology obviously doesn’t affect everyone.

Only the people with an developed heart can see the truth in me and my message.

This is a blatantly divisive quote. It is designed to separate followers from questioners. It’s essentially suggesting that those who don’t agree with his message are in a very real way wrong.

Now you know, why the benevolent Humans from other planets have only contact with loving persons. The majority of the earthhumans is unfortunately very malicious and agressive.

And there we have it: he’s just told you don’t trust anyone except him. A classic technique for gaining absolute trust.

Where in his email are the kindly words of salvation inherent in every belief-system? Where is the compassionate, caring, benign language that will persuade “evil” people that he truly is a representative of a caring, advanced society? If I’m “possessed by evil”, does that mean I’m beyond help?

Or does it just boil down to the fact that he doesn’t want his video ripped to shreds on ATS because we are able to see through his scheme?

SpaxzWe can’t tell you who to believe. But ponder this.

“Alaje” is trying to tell you what to think whilst getting you to defend his corner. The dissenting voices on this thread are only expressing their own viewpoint, and at the same time supporting you in your quest for furtherment. I kind of get the feeling that you feel you have done something wrong in posting this video. You’ haven't, believe me. You have done exactly the right thing, and been true to the reason why you joined ATS. Again, well done.

Note to “Alaje”. If you are of an advanced race, presumably with accompanying, miraculous technology, why don’t you take this thread down, instead of getting someone else to do it for you?

Or better still, come and stand your ground yourself.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ectoterrestrial

Being controlled by negative energy is the primary failing of our world today. And people's overwhelming knee-jerk reaction to focus on the fiction, rather than on the message, screams a message about us louder than any complaints about the author's hokey narrative.

So, you're saying that the rationale behind a liar and a fantasist delivering a message of hope has as much authority, reason and purpose as a philosopher or a theologian?

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Dear Beamish, I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I myself have felt that loss and it is unbareable. I myself believe in the womb or out, the child still feels the love. The souls of your unborn are still thankfull for the love you and your wife had for them. Don't give up there is still a chance, heck i'm now expecting with my girlfriend. To be named Locke if a boy and Teaganne if a girl.

IMO Alaje doesn't believe you are completly evil, but that you have evil in you. I myself have evil in me, and since this message i have been working to eliminate that evil. This has been a all day everyday task. I believe i can accomplish this task. This evil he speaks of is as little as calling someone stupid. I hope we have an understanding as to what evil is? Love and nothing but love should be coming from us, and like my girlfriend who says that not to feel anger and hate is to be perfect is wrong, we have been programmed to think that way. It is possible.
Go with Love and Light my friend. Let there be Peace in your Heart.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The progress of this thread appears to answer the awkward question of how various religious groups would react if and when an extraterrestrial or any other intervention were to disprove that on which their beliefs were founded.

Studies have been made into what drives a suicide bomber to actually carry out the act. In almost all cases they are recorded and often filmed making profound religious statements that justify and reinforce their proposed action. No matter what they may think or realise after this, they find themselves unable to deviate from their commitment. They would be unable to live with the shame in the face of all who have seen the much publicised recording. Pride and peer pressure are powerful motivators.

Even if Christopher Walken were to post directly to this thread and say ‘Sorry Guys – it was a practical joke’, the debate would continue because the commitment has been made. Many have made deep, meaningful and profound statements about what was later found to be an April Fool’s Joke, but nobody wants to appear foolish, and of course it is all recorded, so the charade has to continue.

This is only my opinion and it is not intended in any way to upset the sensitivities of any other person reading or contributing to this thread. Other opinions are available.

[edit on 4/5/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat
he has a good message, but he's not an alien. he's a german buddist.

I didn't know Pleidian look humans? I message this guy back and forth, he said he used his own youtube account , ok
then I asked afew questions about his galaxy, how could he come here?
what technology he uses etc
since he couldn't answer to my question,he must be a German joke

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by keops

He could be a joke, but his message is true. Ever think that there might be reasons he doesn't respond to you? How did you word your e-mail? maybe there are things he can't share because of Universal law? Either way the message is the way to live life.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In case people were not aware, the Pleiades is a very young star system, with an estimated age of 75-150 million years. This isn't really long enough for the formation of planets in orbit.

In addition they are not exactly close to each other, except on a cosmic scale, the average distance being 3 light years. That means traveling at 50% of the speed of light, a very speedy acceleration, it would take any traveler 6 years to get from one star to another and another year (approx) to accelerate and a year to slow down and get into orbit.

So the idea that there are 'beings' called Pleiadians, and that they have a connection or shared culture is ludicrous. The system is too young to have had planets form, and thus too young to have beings living there.

As far as the message, just remember cult figures who inspire a following with propaganda have recently been responsible for their mass suicides (Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite).

So, while it's laudable to favor positivity, it's also important to avoid being sucked in by a cult and have someone else do your thinking for you.

2 cents.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

balderdash !

the ` message ` is rehashing countless previous messages from countless previous sources

and once again a rather basic message which anyone fit to be left unsupervised could fourmulate if they thought about it - is being dressed up in mysystical mumbo jumbo and passed off as revatations from a superior race

if " its all about the message , not the source " why does he not introduce himself as a ` concerned german citizen ` show his face and just deliver the message ?

the reason IMHO - is that twits who want to believe - always take more notice of a message from a claimed ` external ` source be it a alien , or holy scripture than a terrestrial messanger - why is that ?

my opinion is that many people have some inherent need to be told what to do / think - and be " saved " my some external intercessor - again this applies equally to religions and aliens

and as i am ranting - is it just me being cynical or are self proffessed " new age free thinkers " the most receptive to messages where other people tell them what to do and think ?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by NephraTari

balderdash !

my opinion is that many people have some inherent need to be told what to do / think - and be " saved " my some external intercessor - again this applies equally to religions and aliens

I picture it this way.

Half of the ATS membership is scratching their heads about threads like these and the other half have stipped down to their boxer shorts and are running around patting themselves, crying "I'm on fire, I'm on fire SAVE ME TOM CRUISE'

(j/k)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn
Many have made deep, meaningful and profound statements about what was later found to be an April Fool’s Joke,...

It isn't found to be an april joke yet.
That is what YOU concluded based on your interpretations and opinions.

Maybe you missed this:

The first one is dated 08:04 and says it was added a week ago (ie April 1st).

Again 08:04 is a time not a date!! It's the duration of the video. So here goes the 'fact' that it was posted around 1. april.

Sure it can still be an april fool or a prank and I wouldn't wonder if it turns out to be one somewhen maybe even from your and the very first posters in this thread favoured practical joke guy (sorry I am bad at keeping names). But that isn't a sure thing yet.
I byway dont see that it resembles The one so well at least not without altering his aperance a litte. The one in the video has long hairs and also somehwat female facial features next to the male ones as far as I can see it which is of course difficult and unsafe with such a brightened video.

So was it found out to be an april joke yet!? No.
Except you can give something concrete that nails it.
If you have enough info and conclude for yourself that it is one than fine.
But general state it is one..!? I fail to see that there is anything given here that shows that it is for sure one and so we all can conclude it is one. But I am glad if you can help us out here. So what does it make it an april joke for almost sure?

I more tent that it could be someone with a cult intention rather than an april joke. An april joke you usually fire once with 1 video and dont keep it running/going with emails and anouncing a third video. However I simple will wait and see what follows.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Thank you very much for the laugh!! "Save me Oprah" is my favorite line"

I had a good discussion with my mother after she watched this video. My mother is a religious person and said that this message just echo's what religion is about. The difference between this video and religion is that religion has been corrupted by man. My mom is one of the few religious people i know that will say that religion has been corrupted by man, for his/her gains. If it takes the pope for some or a cult leader or a person claiming to be a Pleiadian to start living life this way then who cares who the messenger is.

IMO Alaje is not a cult leader, i have contacted him several times and have asked him if i could meet someone like himself to discuss issues like he talks about in his video. His response was along the lines that there will be other video's to watch and that this is a path that i must do on my own, and that with a true loving heart i will see the truths and chose the right path on my own. Otherwise i don't need a leader to live life the way it's meant to be...IN HARMONY WITH EVERYTHING!!!!

LOVE AND LIGHT

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
A good message but my heart is not feeling the full truth of who was behind the message.

Much of the information is already public - here is a documentary I made of David Boyle, who has made an entire exhibition of this type of material:

video.google.co.uk...

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I dont care who brings the message, its true.

I guess its just going to take more people being abducted/contacted and having this message for themselves for people to realize its not a bunch of imagination.

There are tons of us out there who know why we are here NOW, and there are tons of skeptics that I do not blame for being skeptics, the conditioning is thick and heavy.

I hope and pray that the light will shine into the hearts of men who think all of this stuff is retarded hippie guru crap.

Its not that simple.

♥P☼L☼U☼R♥

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by Crabmeat
he has a good message, but he's not an alien. he's a german buddist.

I didn't know Pleidian look humans? I message this guy back and forth, he said he used his own youtube account , ok
then I asked afew questions about his galaxy, how could he come here?
what technology he uses etc
since he couldn't answer to my question,he must be a German joke
If you are not a mechanic and you take a car or train or plane to any other location and someone there asks you to explain the technology that got you there does that mean that you are lying to him and did not travel there by the means you told him?

sometimes you wonder what if anything would make sense to a skeptic.. then you remember there is no point wasting your breath. They have bought into their conditioning so well there is no reaching them.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Who cares who the guy is after all you all agree the message is GOOD!

And why don't you admit he was saying U.S Government and the Jews behind it???

Be careful though the message is good, it could bring another genocide, this guy could be Neo Nazi. By the way take your time to rethink, Nazi could be right!

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Lonte]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonte

What in the world are you talking about!!!

Nazi's, Jew's, U.S Government???? That's all in your own speculation. Keep your racsist, hate filled comments to yourself thank you very much!!!

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The message here is clear!

Reading some of the posts here only makes the person in the videos' point stronger.

Its really simple!

Think positive, positive things will happen!

Don't let negativity get in your way of finding truth.

Look.....

It doesnt matter if the guy was from Pleadies or not! It really is just the message that matters.....

Beaming positive thoughts....................

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
yes, bcause all aliens from other solar systems speak with recognisable accents.
And naturally any higher beings will sound european, seeing as they are the most enlightened humans today.

You say that in jest and I'm not saying its real, but honestly how on earth would you know?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

where did the video originally originate from

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join