It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Message"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
my observation is that -

its as if most of the posts deriving a negative viewpoint of the video, presentation, presenter of the video..

..are spotting and amplifying points and details...

...that any scrupulous viewer would have immediately picked out in a millisecond of thought, and passed over, knowingly..(with a shrug) as to look for anything of value within the information given...

And, as hoped, there is a great deal of valuable reinforcing, positive information in the message.

but someone who finds novelty and ingenuity in the fact that they've spotted these harbinger calling cards of fraud in how deceptive and vague the presenter may be..

... must feel somehow that their viewing neighbor hasn't the capacity to have spotted these redundant points...

and must explicitly detail them one by one, for your safety.
Just to make sure that you're not sucked into a money making scam, or be looked at as a fool for "falling for it" in front of other nearly anonymous message board posters,
because they are honestly posting this info that you couldn't have spotted, for your safety.. because they truly care for your wellbeing, and are in no way trying to point out things they see, which they think nobody else sees, and yell it to the world as if it's somehow a unique and original viewpoint, that hasn't, or wont be parroted by any other pure skeptic of all that exists.

you're going to have to expect this.

some people don't think you have enough decisive or prudent enough thought processes, and feel as if they must point out blatantly obvious eccentricities as dubious and unconventional.. even suspicious..

"it's a cult"
"they just want your money"
"if he's an alien why doesn't he give me proof"
"can't fool me"

as if this is all a video game where it's a place where we come to see whether we can figure out whether the information portrayed in each thread .. actually exists in reality or not... post about how it's not in reality.. and move on with a victorious feeling of our ego's "approvals" or "disapprovals" stamp on the topic of the day.. 10 pts for you 50 for me.

some see it differently.

in fact i think most do.

the message holds within it the core understanding that love is the answer, beginning with complete self love and self respect, physical, mental, and emotional.. and the purpose of life is to evolve our conciousness.

these attitudes have popularly been scoffed at as "silly" or "aloof and new-agey"... through the media and the events that entertains your eye.

for those who have eyes will see.
if you get it.. and you want to evolve that way... be my guest.. i think you're on the right path, when it all comes down to it.. love is the answer.. as corny as some may want to think of it as.

when posters are exposed for what they are. .and how they behave in a negative manner most of the time, a pity response may be enacted, or a "misunderstanding" reply or a "for your forgiveness".. so that you may eventually trust their decision making and opinion as fair and balanced again.

//shrug//

theres one message in this.

doooooesn't matter if it's alien or not.

it's a good message.

one that should and has been repeated in many different forms.
"out there spiritual forms"
"hard iron clad because of necessity forms"

even...
"cool hip sleek and digestible marketed for your tastes -forms"
for all you "can't fool me its all a hoaxters"..

-

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well, I've met some people that are "unusual" in my UFO investigations, but this falls into that category of why? What's the point of hiding in the shadows? It makes him seem mysterious and that is pure marketing hype. As I always say, if the guy from venus, or the plaedes or wherever wants to talk, let's have lunch. I got nothing to hide, what's their problem?

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Very well said my friend, for both sides of any debate. Thank you for that post, definitly starred.

Reelview those are good questions, but I can't even begin to answer them since I'm not Alaje. You could always e-mail him and ask, be polite though cause I was and he's been kind enough to respond.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Right on. For what ever any one may think, he speaks truth.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
*sigh*

You know... your missing the point entirely... but keep laughing.

The legitimacy of the messanger is not as important as the message itself.

Sadly only those that are already aware of most of those things will understand the truth in the message.

*shakes head*

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

You know... your missing the point entirely... but keep laughing.

The legitimacy of the messanger is not as important as the message itself.

Sadly only those that are already aware of most of those things will understand the truth in the message.

I honestly don't think that anyone is laughing at the video, or at those who believe the origin of the speaker. I certainly am not.

That apart, I'm pretty sure I've been branded a "hater" because of my objections. I suspect Spaxz is now ignoring my questions for this very reason.

Is this part of the "love"?

Didn't Jesus teach "turn the other cheek"; taken as a metaphor, that would suggest not turning away from adversity. To face misbelievers is a strong sign of conviction. (Why do I quote him? Because he's alegedly part of "Alaje's" organisation, under the name "Sananda", so I believe it's relevant.)

My intention was not to try and dissuade Spaxz, or anyone, from seeking enlightenment, as I have no right to do that, and neither does anyone else. I'm seeking it, heck we all are, and would welcome any legitimate help.
All I wanted was to alert him to the very real possibility that some who profess intimate spiritual knowledge may not neccessarily, intentionally or otherwise, be inspired by compassionate or benign motives.

And I'm sorry, NephraTari, but the legitimacy of the messenger is paramount to the credibilty of the intention behind the message.
This seems to be an ongoing, and incredibly significant factor that is constantly being ignored.

What is also being persistantly ignored is that it is not the content or message that is being criticized.

Far from it. And what I also find disturbing is the determined manner in which this reluctance to simply accept "Alaje's" claims is touted as the work of agents of the "dark side". Is having an opinion not part of expanding one's consciousness?

What I, and many other ATSer's, primarily have a problem with is "Alaje's" declaration of his origin, nothing else. Look what forum this thread is in: Aliens and UFOs.

If it wasn't important why mention it?

IMO, this video, not the message, is nothing more than a scornful and contemptuous abuse of certain people's genuine and honest search for enlightenment.

It's propoganda.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here. I'm feeling generous today. I'm gonna help you out. You, there, reading this hoping to find some answers that ring true. And you, the channeler/alien/contactee/liar/delusional fellow spouting New Age nonsense....

Positive/negative duality is something that the species noted upon awakening from the animal state and internalized. We internalized certain observations of the outside world and assumed--instantly, it was a snap decision, trust me--that that's how we work too. But we don't. In essence, there is no positive/negative and so all of these hierarchical models based on such (involving sentient non-humans or time travelers) are crap. Certainly we've build these models into our cultures, our societies, but they have zero to do with any....how you saaaaaaay...outside interests.

So sleep easy. Bush, Co. isn't secretly trying to destroy the earth and keep us all down because they represent a negative to our collective positive and because they have some secret knowledge that this is End Game. They are not reptilians. No, they do it because they are greedy, wealthy, psychopaths addicted to gambling with no sense of repercussion. They might just be what you or I would be in their position. Facing that is much scarier than labeling them evil and whipping up a giant mythological plan that they're carrying out in an age-old battle of good and evil.

If you're not willing to face what you yourselves are capable of--what you, in fact, ARE--how do you ever expect to be treated as equals by any other sentient race?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremy_Vaeni

Your response is excatly why I'm trying to delete this thread. It is full of hate towards other peoples beliefs. Your negitive points also show alot about yourself.

Over this weekend I will have to start a thread that will respond in me being banned from this site since "Bill" the owner of the site aswell as other moderators have not responed to my U2U's to delete this thread. I now see how this creates hate and divide between people, I will later tonight post my e-mails i have sent and recieved from Alaje, and maybe you'll see there is no alternative motive to his message....On other hand i don't need to convience anyone of anything. Move on with Love and Light and eliminate negitive thoughts from yourself. Seems simple doesn't it but i guess i'll keep coming on and seeing disgusting responses, making myself more disguisted in myself for posting this video.

Love and Light

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Point to what you think I said with hate.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

First.. I don't relate to the jesus allegory because I am not christian. I believe most of the stories are misunderstood or completely fictional accounts.
However analyzing your turn the other cheek metaphor in any case .. I see it more as a let people do what they will do, because arguing or fighting them is an exercise in futility. Those that resort to attacking you based on your words.. are beyond listening so just turn and let them attack again if they must but dont waste your time fighting back.. it is not going to change anything and will only pull you down to their level.

Second.. even if you could have christopher walken come out and say hey I did this as a joke.. it still would not prove intent. Because there are some things to consider here.. how did he come upon the knowledge of the Pleiadeans to begin with? well likely because he was in fact researching topics along that line. And what is the best way to get a message out without having it censored and struck down by the powers that be?

PASS IT OFF AS FICTION! or a joke.

In my opinion the content of the message holds wisdom and should be respected.. no matter who the messanger is.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz

Your response is excatly why I'm trying to delete this thread. It is full of hate towards other peoples beliefs. Your negitive points also show alot about yourself.

Over this weekend I will have to start a thread that will respond in me being banned from this site since "Bill" the owner of the site aswell as other moderators have not responed to my U2U's to delete this thread. I now see how this creates hate and divide between people, I will later tonight post my e-mails i have sent and recieved from Alaje, and maybe you'll see there is no alternative motive to his message....On other hand i don't need to convience anyone of anything. Move on with Love and Light and eliminate negitive thoughts from yourself. Seems simple doesn't it but i guess i'll keep coming on and seeing disgusting responses, making myself more disguisted in myself for posting this video.

Love and Light

DELETING this thread would be the biggest mistake you or our gracious hosts could do. People will respond negatively to things they do not understand or things that frighten them on a higher level. That does not mean that you should give in to that fear or hate by taking the message away from others that are open to it and can be helped by it.

Please stop your request to have this deleted that would effect more than just you personally. There are other people who have a connection to this thread now as well.. it would be selfish to take it away because you cant take the criticism.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Actually what I said was on a higher level than the higher level, which makes the response that it's hate an example of what you're talking about. I'm just sayin'.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Whilst your rationalistic approach to this thread is admirable, your attitude to those who hold fast to beliefs leaves a lot to be desired. With all due respect.

I'm gonna help you out. You, there, reading this hoping to find some answers that ring true. And you, the channeler/alien/contactee/liar/delusional fellow spouting New Age nonsense....

This may sound bizarre from someone who has probably been the most vocal on this thread, and as such has more than likely been labelled as "the enemy", but what do you think your post is going to achieve?

What we need to do here is avoid the confrontational arguements, and encourage forward looking discussion.

Pointing out that our earliest and most primitive ancestors made a "snap decision" regarding how we behave is facinating, but frankly will do little to change anybody's opinion as to the video in the OP.

So, as fledgling intelects, we made decisions as to how we will progress, imposed rules that allowed us to proliferate and manipulate nature, and we stuck to them. And because of this acceptance that there is a percieved positive and negative side to our existance, these decisions:

changed us

they helped us grow and improve as a species

they led to me typing a reply to your post.

They lead to us to seek the meaning of our existence.

You've spouted long established facts regarding the origins of our conception of good versus evil, but to what end? Just to point out that we are nothing but jumped up animals? Sorry, I disagree.

Read any number of threads on this board with regard to the human condition, our insatiable need to know more and more about our environment, our selves, and our origins. And about our longing to not be alone in the Universe.

And that's all it boils down to.

We don't want to be alone.

We need to know that we have companions in evolution/creation/existence somwhere out there.

The feral cats that live in my garden are wonderful, strong-willed, inventive, purposeful animals. They have learned that I will feed them. They accept me as a friend (even though I have the scars to show the limitations of that friendship.) Do I count them as lower species? No. They're different, that's all. They have no sense of right and wrong; they just exist. And that's ok. I've gleaned an understanding of their psychological evolution, and can accept it without prejudice.

If you're not willing to face what you yourselves are capable of--what you, in fact, ARE--how do you ever expect to be treated as equals by any other sentient race?

Yes, Jeremy_Vaeni, we know who we are.

ATS, for me, shows that we question constantly. And the fact that this thread has provoked so much interest proves that the human ability to question its "being" is still prevelant, even above our animalistic undertones.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

First.. I don't relate to the jesus allegory because I am not christian. I believe most of the stories are misunderstood or completely fictional accounts.

If you'd read my previous posts. you'd have realised that I'm not a Christian either.
The reason I used a quote from Jesus is that it was pertinent, and also that "Alaje" belongs to the Ashtar Galactic Command, and as I've already explained, Jesus is part of their pantheon.

I've been told several times; "do your research". Perhaps I'm not the one that should be doing the researching.

However analyzing your turn the other cheek metaphor in any case .. I see it more as a let people do what they will do, because arguing or fighting them is an exercise in futility. Those that resort to attacking you based on your words.. are beyond listening

That, in itself, is a very negative response. Do you not value other people's veiwpoints? I value yours.

Second.. even if you could have christopher walken come out and say hey I did this as a joke.. it still would not prove intent.

I don't think I have actualy ever said it was Mr Walken. You have me confused with someone else. Personaly, I do not believe an actor of Christopher Wlaken's calibre would want, or even need, to perform such a stunt.

In my opinion the content of the message holds wisdom and should be respected.. no matter who the messanger is.

And again, the denial...

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Beamish:

I respectfully disagree. Don't just look on this thread, on this website, on all websites. Hell, check out the entire history of humanity. The search for answers didn't begin on ATS. It began from moment one. So thousands and thousands of years of searching and no finding. One would think that we'd try a different tactic--perhaps stop searching since searching doesn't work. But no, on we go searching and searching and the more unfortunate deluding themselves that they have the answers already.

And we call this humanity.

And we demand respect.

And we get upset when someone calls us on it.

Why?

What is respectable about belief systems? I suppose if I were to have respect for one it would be the Buddhist who doesn't actually give a damn what I think because s/he's aware enough to know that doesn't matter. Not as a defense mechanism, mind you, but as a legitimate "This is of no consequence to the extent that I won't even comment on it."

No, it's only the ones who know deep down in places they no longer have conscious access to that their lives are a lie who get offended.

PS: No, you don't know who you are. The second you say that you're lying to yourself and on we go.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by Jeremy_Vaeni]

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
reply to post by g210b

There is no wrong in discussing this message but the ones who are controlled by the negitive forces in life will ridicule and harm others in there responses. That is not what this message is about and it's purpose is defeated by the Darkness when people post mean and hurtful responses. It is very true in that the Dark will attack the Light the second it shows it's self. Just look at some of the posts.

Thank you for your answer.
To live a Life on earth is all about dealing with negativity. It's part of our modern life (next to the positve side also of course) and to learn to deal with is a hard but valuerable experience.
If you learn to convert the negativity you face into for you positve and constructive contribution you are able to radiate it back as positive and form the world around you.
Something along this is contained within this 'message' and other spiritual messages. It's not a new knowledge. And this is what some have experienced already and are familair with it and others not. The world reflects your expectations. You indeed create your world.

If you read a post you self generate a picture of the intension of the person behind a post. You catogorize the post into negative coming from an evil with negative intensions and if you like what you read into positve with valueable contribution. The categorizing you do based on your inner condition, experiences and expectations. That is what you project into the world and that is what you will see, whereas this often can be very far away from the truth intension of a 'negative' post.
Think about it once. If all say 'yes that's cool great and amen' can you learn anything at all then? The information value is zero. Your spectrum in judgeing something is narrowed.

Much better is takeing the post and comments as they come as neutral as possible. Read them and take out of it what brings you personel the most.

People that post here are very different and made very different experiences that gives them very different opinion to a lot of topics.

A very large spectrum is here that can generate new views new truths new mistakes new insight to a lot things you can benefit from and expand your horizon.

No one is like you. No one shares the same experience. And so no one will agree with you in 100% of all things you see or experience as valid and truth.

Look at negative posts from another side. Try not too seek evil intention coming from evil persons. You will most time be wrong if you categorize posts or persons like this. People usually aren't evil or good with hidden intentions but try to share their opinions based on their experiences.
Sure one will say BS,Hoax and pesky insist in that and another ones will swear in it that is the Truth.

You shouldn't worry so much about how others will judge this.
Everyone will extract from any post or opinion what the one is ready for.
A negative post is only negative if you make it negative for you if you read it. If you can take it and say ok that is his or her opinion from a neutral point then you will read this all different.

Trust in truth. If a message contains part of truth this parts will rich the people that are ready for. No need to 'defend' it then.

I self haven't build a full opinion about this video yet and maybe I will never do. I often let things that I don't know for sure in an open status. But that doesn't means I don't like to analyse them and try to figure out more that could lead to a final conclusion about something for me.

I just see this video as an interesting contribution.
Don't regret that you have posted it.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

And with respect, I cannot agree with your statement that searching for a meaning is inappropriate. This in direct relevance to the thread.

So thousands and thousands of years of searching and no finding.

Can you honestly say that we have gotten no closer to discovering our cause for being? Seriously? Wow. That's a sweeping statement if ever I heard one!

If there is nothing in any of the established belief systems that has filtered down to you, even in the most distilled form, how do you function as a respectable member of society? Luck?

The message in the video in question is one that has cause much friction, but nevertheless is one that teaches the utmost respect, for onesself and others. And what is wrong with that? (Remember here; I am not querying the message. Sorry if that seems repetitive, but some folks just can't take that in.)

So if we have to take anything from our millenia-long exploration of what we are, and there is an awful lot to sift through, what do we choose that makes the most sense? What is most applicable to us?

The advancement of consciousness seems the most essential, as it has the most consequences. If we can expand our cognitive capability, begin to agree with the concept of even greater possibilities, as is happening in the study of quantum physics (which once would have been the stuff of fiction) at present, then what wonders will come? Where is the stop-off point for our intellectual and spiritual advancement? I don't believe there is one.

No, it's only the ones who know deep down in places they no longer have conscious access to that their lives are a lie who get offended.

Again, I disagree. Offense is often taken by those who whole-heartedly believe in the human capacity to overcome any obstacle, be it physical, emotional or conceptual when they are told that "this is all we can possibly know". If we didn't reject this pessimistic viewpoint, then we would still be crouching in the back of a cave, petrified by the weather.

PS: No, you don't know who you are. The second you say that you're lying to yourself and on we go.

With respect; I do know who I am. I'm very aware of what I'm capable of. The fact that modern science has indicated that:

...our brains often make decisions well before we are aware of them, implying we have little or no control over the process.

integral-options.blogspot.com...

to me speaks volumes. We may well be a slave to these unconscious brain functions, but they have, by and large, unfailingly guided us to the condition we find ourselves in right now. Even with our present worries and the imminent threat of war and terror, we live in the most amazing of times.

And personally, I find that a triumph.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"Can you honestly say that we have gotten no closer to discovering our cause for being? Seriously? Wow. That's a sweeping statement if ever I heard one!"

Here's a simple test: What is our cause for being?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Keep goin' Beamish. You are throwing some good beams on the whole deal.

the fact of the matter is, if the messenger doen't matter then why are we discussing this in Aliens and UFOs? Answer the man that simple question, all of my brothers of love.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This video is in the UFO/Alien board because that is the creator's claim. He announces that he is an alien, because he tells the truth. If he hadn't claimed to be an alien, which he only knows to be true or not. If it is true that he is an alien and didn't claim it he would be proclaiming a false message.

Here is the part of his e-mail that requested to stop the comment section. I hope this brings some understanding. I can only respect Alaje, so i wish to stop the comments or stop the thread. It is nothing against my fellow brothers and sisters, just the betterment of each other.

"I appreciate your try to spread light to the world by posting the video.But as you can see in the comments, there are many people controled by the dark side who are attaking nice people.Could you please disable the comments because the evil comments have an negative effect (on purpuse) to other people.Everybody has to make his own opinion or idea about this messages. Just leave the video neutral.The people who are possessed by the evil, are trying to turn the loving energy from the video in a negative one by spreading hate and arguments.They are using everything to go against Love. Mostly they are insulting somebody to make him not authentic....Only the people with an developed heart can see the truth in me and my message.Now you know, why the benevolent Humans from other planets have only contact with loving persons. The majority of the earthhumans is unfortunately very malicious and agressive."

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join