It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Message"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
IMO, I believe I have found a true message from the "light" species of aliens that call themselves Pleiadian. If I am wrong there is no loss to be had. I know I leave myself wide open for believing this message to be real, but I will only reply to positive posts. The post can disagree with me just not demean me.

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Sounds like Christopher Walken with a german accent.

And somehow...it looks him him too....

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Could you summarize what he said in general, please?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No. I believe that this is just a bunch of garbage.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Okay forget it then
I dont want to waste your and my time if it's just an hoax.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by itisibrian

He mentions alot, but you have to want to watch it to know. One thing I like was that he said the meaning to life is the Evolution of our Consciences. I don't want to preach it but if your interested watch it, if not no worries.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

I would watch it if it was closed captioned. Im deaf by the way.

[edit] oops. It IS closed captioned
It's in german

[edit on 28-4-2008 by itisibrian]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well thanks for posting this thread...

I didn't know the "Pleiadians" spoke German.

I wish they would contact me, I'd be armed with a video camera that actually worked.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I'm extremly sorry i didn't know that you were deaf. I will take a few minutes and try to sumerize it for you.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There's also the part II

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Thanks. Im very interested in channeled works. I believe that some are genuine. There are way too many hoaxes out there.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just hope this person doesnt turn out to be Billy Meier

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Besides the long hair of the 'guy' (yum) and the similarity to an 'angel' figurine I have on my work desk, I find 'positive thinking' somewhat 'easy' nowadays despite the constant 'bombardment' of negativity from nasty people and the media at large.

The message is clear about the government, its control over the people and the obvious attempt to hide the 'truth' about different 'aliens' -- both positive and negative.

I don't know why there would be mass fly overs(s), if any and why we would have to pick and choose which one resonates 'goodness' from the baddies. That's not fair, really.

I viewed the YouTube profile and am not too sure about this one; since it was a recent post. I'd be wary about this 'New Age' type video. But it's always good to know there are has always 'outside' help.

[edit on 2008-4-28 by pikypiky]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
He speaks in Positive (forces of good) and Negitive (forces of evil). He talks alot about our situation on this planet and how we have been mislead with Negitivity. He says we must learn to live with only love for "everything", and how the light will over come the evil on our planet. He also mentions we are a experiment if the Positive can survive in a Negitive enviroment, and that he is amoung thousands more are on this planet to balance the Positive and Negitive through positive body energy's (Love, he says we refer to them as angels through out history). He says that the Negitive powers that rule our world know that the experiment is coming to an end, and are trying everything to keep control of us. They say they won't allow the negitivity to grow into the galaxy, and that is why the Negitive leaders are doing everything they can in our current situation. He goes into how the meaning of life is to expand our conscience into love and eliminate the negitive in our life and that we are to evolve into the next stages of the galaxy. Man there's alot, i wish i had a transcript for you but i don't and this is the best i can do. I know when reading this it will sound off but i'm sorry for that.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
pikypiky and Spaxz, I thank you both.

Sounds like its just the same message as some of other channelers. I do agree with us overcoming the negativity that is prevalent in this world. I believe that if there are enough people sending the light to the world, the world will change for the better.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Your welcome, and yes you are correct in what you say. It is weird how people need to figure this out on there own. Cause people i talk to about this stuff is either already into self betterment or they want nothing to do with it cause everything is OK.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You are welcome. We thank you for your time here. The world will change for the better.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanx Inferno, I didn't think of adding part two to the thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
he has a good message, but he's not an alien. he's a german buddist.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
yes, bcause all aliens from other solar systems speak with recognisable accents.
And naturally any higher beings will sound european, seeing as they are the most enlightened humans today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join