It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Message"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
For me, this is kind of like Al Gore. Whether or not you believe humans are responsible for global warming, nobody can disagree that the measures he suggests we take are wise ones. As such, whether or not the being in the video is an extra terrestrial is irrelevant. It's the message that is relevant, and nobody can argue that the world has a surplus of negativity.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

We disagree on a lot of things it seems, and I have to disgree again (but for a good reason).

This thread of yours has generated a lot of discussion, and there's nothing wrong with that. Not hate, discussion.
In fact, it has provoked one of the better arguements. You've stood your ground admirably, and made a worthy foil for my side of the case.

Please don't let it stop just because of those who do hit and run posts.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don't know what to believe anymore. Its hard to tell weather it is a hoax or if it is real...

Some of the points it made sound a bit farfetched but other times it sounds to be true!

I believe in the experiment bit otherwise why else would we be put onto a planet to harvest and breed?

But the way he describes the experiment i don't think is true!

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is in my opinion perhaps one of the most important threads ever posted on ATS.

I will say no more. but please do as he suggests and look deeper into the topics for yourself.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I will say no more. but please do as he suggests and look deeper into the topics for yourself.

Please, say some more. We're all eager to hear another side of the discussion.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myrdyn
The first one is dated 08:04 and says it was added a week ago (ie April 1st).

I think 08:04 is the time not the date.

Originally posted by Irma
Don't know if anyone has already pointed this out.
Listen to the first video, first sentence without reading the subtitles.

He introduces himself as 'I'm a liar'.

Oh dear.

This disturbes me also.
I was looking through youtube and saw that this 2 videos are posted by multiple users and one had a comment like you just pointed out.
That's a good observation.

By way there seems to be 2 versions of that video on you tube..one shows slightly more details it's and has a black bar at the bottom.

The message is too general for my taste without anything 'really' new.
If you want to wake interesst than bring something directs.
So far the video setup interests me more than the message.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irma
Don't know if anyone has already pointed this out.

Listen to the first video, first sentence without reading the subtitles.

He introduces himself as 'I'm a liar'.

Oh dear.

Sorry my friend but he's introducing himself, Alaje! (silent J)

I'm asking to end this thread because the creator of it Alaje, has politly asked me to remove the comment section of the thread which is impossible. So it needs to be removed, since he asked me very politly. If some of you would like to see his response U2U me and i'll send it to you, to prove he's not "controlling me"
Anyways Take care Everyone

Love and Light

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
I'm asking to end this thread because the creator of it Alaje, has politly asked me to remove the comment section of the thread which is impossible. So it needs to be removed, since he asked me very politly. ....

And did you very politly ask him for the reason why it should not be allowed to debate this 'message' !?!?

what spirtual evolved beeing cut's discusions!?

Serious ..i reall like to know the reason because I 'd expect everything but this.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I haven't read every post, so sorry for any repetition, but Christopher Walken is renound for his practical jokes - the name he gives, sounds like 'a liar' - and finally the vid was released on or shortly after April 1st.

Nice one Christopher
Dance on.. www.youtube.com...

(It may be wise to point out that Mr Walken does not have the power of levitation - though he is a trained dancer)

Just thought I'd point out that it has been made clear several days ago that this is an April Fools prank by Christopher Walken. His father is German and Walken has copied the accent many times before. If you check out the Multiversum777 source you will see that Part 1 of the video was released on April 1st.

It's almost painful to see the reams of philisophical debate continuing. Have a laugh at yourselves and move on.

[edit on 1/5/08 by Myrdyn]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I haven't read every post, so sorry for any repetition, but Christopher Walken is renound for his practical jokes - the name he gives, sounds like 'a liar' - and finally the vid was released on or shortly after April 1st.

Nice one Christopher
Dance on.. www.youtube.com...

(It may be wise to point out that Mr Walken does not have the power of levitation - though he is a trained dancer)

Just thought I'd point out that it has been made clear several days ago that this is an April Fools prank by Christopher Walken. His father is German and Walken has copied the accent many times before. If you check out the Multiversum777 source you will see that Part 1 of the video was released on April 1st.

It's almost painful to see the reams of philisophical debate continuing. Have a laugh at yourselves and move on.

[edit on 1/5/08 by Myrdyn]

Remarks like that one, demean others in what they chose to believe(As nice as the ATS'er tried to say it). This message brings no harm to the viewers of it, and should be debated by yourself not whether someone can convince you to believe or not to believe the message.

And with every rude and demeaning comment made about this message towards the creator or the listener, just fuels the negitivity of "THE DARKSIDE"

Also with every rude comment made in any jester whether it was not meant to bring harm, makes me regret posting this video.

[edit on 11/13/07 by Spaxz]

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by g210b

There is no wrong in discussing this message but the ones who are controlled by the negitive forces in life will ridicule and harm others in there responses. That is not what this message is about and it's purpose is defeated by the Darkness when people post mean and hurtful responses. It is very true in that the Dark will attack the Light the second it shows it's self. Just look at some of the posts.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Spaxz.. I'm not trying to demean anyone or be hurtful to them. I'm sorry if you perceived it that way. The video was exposed quite a while back and it seemed a shame to let others continue to be fooled by it.

The video was obviously intended as a joke and I accepted it as such. I am in no way defining how the contents should be interpreted, that is entirely up to the individual. You may think I reside on the dark side, but I do try to keep my eyes wide open.

Best wishes

Myrdyn

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrdyn

Thank for that post, now if you compare your last post to this one you can see the difference in how you would come across to some. I'm not saying you reside on the Darkside, but any negitivity like thinking or saying someone is stupid for an example is feeding the Darkside. Every response should be like your last one. Detailed and loving, and like i said before responses whether it be fore or against can still be done in a positive way. Without making someone who feels different about it demeaned.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Some of the channelers are serious and claimed to be truthful. However, what if you found out that what they have said proved to be wrong? Like I did with Kryon in another thread. Should I stop listening to any of them?
The thing with them is the ideas spouted by them are nothing new. You can even come up with the same thing on your own. Philosophers and ethicists have been coming up with many good ideas for millennia.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by itisibrian

Very true my friend, I've been saying to my girlfriend whether it be true or not I love the message. It makes me feel good and that's what matters to me. I'm not going to meeting, donating money, buying his books if he has any, I'm just listening.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spaxz

Yes. That's true. I loved the book Songs of the Arcturians by Patricia Pereira. I felt all warm and fuzzy when I read this book. I wanted to order more of her books. Also Kryon channellings are on website and they're free. Right now Im all iffy about Kryon. I feel good about Patricia Pereira.

Seems like if you feel right about the message, then the channeler may be genuine. I didn't feel right at first about Kryon.

Maybe we all could dig more and separate truth from fiction
I just dont want to waste my time if the channeler is fake.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Starred and flagged for good thread that motivated a great discussion.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by itisibrian

I'll have to check this Kryon person out. I have a feeling you have a true heart and can see the truth when presented. Even if it turns out to be fake there is no harm in eliminating negitive feeling and thoughts from your life, and replacing them with thoughts and feelings of Love.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by itisibrian
Some of the channelers are serious and claimed to be truthful. However, what if you found out that what they have said proved to be wrong? Like I did with Kryon in another thread. Should I stop listening to any of them?

Unless faith is your method for truth finding you should indeed stop listening to them.
I rather use the proven scientific method. Faith stagnates and obstructs our quest for ultimate knowledge.

Omnigrail

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnigrail

Originally posted by itisibrian

Unless faith is your method for truth finding you should indeed stop listening to them.
I rather use the proven scientific method. Faith stagnates and obstructs our quest for ultimate knowledge.

Omnigrail

You are correct. However, I've not given up on channelers just yet. I've eliminated many many channelers as fake or hoaxers. I've proven Kryon's math theories wrong. But his message was all about love and light. Im not against anyone who wants to spread love and light to the world. The world is too dark and depressing anyway. We need all the help we can get to improve the condition.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join