It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is maitreya?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I got news for you folks. There is only one group of people who have pretended to be Christians and have done what instead?

Created the NEW WORLD ORDER

Enslaved and destroyed millions of Africans and Native Americans [all while claiming to be Christian ] as well as their own kind

Colonized all of the third world for 4 centuries that caused untold suffering and destruction

Had two world wars where millions died
[Again all while claiming to ne “Christian”]

Germany and Russia [although Hitler and Stalin didn’t claim to be Christians] nevertheless both countries claimed to be a part of Christian civilization; produced two of the worst mass murderers in history

George Bush claims to be a Christian, we know what evil he did and is still doing, as well as his father.

The western Christian nations created nuclear bombs and other weapons of mass destruction that could destroy the world.

And you are all wondering who or what the antichrist could be?

The antichrist is the occult negative energy, that primarily through the activity of the western world, has been plaguing the world for five centuries
that is the enviroment that the NWO is created from!

The antichrist is not one figure but an energy that people as individuals and collectively can embody.

The Maitreyra [as some have pointed out] is from Buddhist eschatology. The Buddhist don’t have a belief system that includes any antichrist prophecies or figure. The Maiyetra in their philosophy is just another extension of Buddha who they say will appear in the future and update Buddhist teachings.

The figure sponsered by Mr Creme is just one who claims to be the Maitreya, just as people from time to time pop up and claim to be Christ, that doesnt mean he is the real one, or the one that Buddhist accept.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Yep it's been confirmed. Now that I've been telling you I'm sure he won't let me live past my time. (I kid you not.)

Blue Beam is not the cause of the supernatural things he can do. Blue Beam is to help the "effect" along but there will still be real aliens and a real Anti-Christ who can use Satanic magic.

If you don't think Maitreya is real look up at the sky and look for the star. It's not Venus or Sirius as is the common misconception by skeptics. It's what it is.

The Lord Yeshua will destroy him and only He.

[edit on 7/10/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yep the Anti-Christ is confirmed. Blue Beam is more like filler for the real thing rather than the real thing. There will still be Satanic magic and working of miracles by false power added with Hollywood effects for TV, but the guy will be a real literal supernatural abilities Anti-Christ. Look up for the star that heralds the emergence so skeptics will stop bashing on me and realize I'm not trying to joke around. The common misconception the skeptics make is that the star is either Venus or Sirius when in reality it is what it is and more like a UFO filled with fallen angels and Nephilim rather than "aliens."

Just wait until those aliens sign a seven year treaty. I wouldn't even be surprised if Obama signed a "treaty" before Maitreya even came to make him look like the real Savior. However HE IS THE ANTI-Christ not the real one. He even has a sidekick false prophet "Master Jesus" who looks like the common image of Jesus. Talk about lying signs and wonders.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
These are facts about Maitreya from the perspective of Share International:

1. He comes to us as the water bearer.

This is indicative that either he comes to us in the age of Aquarius or is in fact an Aquarian.

2. He came to an Indian populated area of East London in 1977

This means that he either arrived in 1977 in East London as a man or his energy filled a host in 1977.

So Maitreya is either in his 30's or his 50's or 60's.

Maitreya is currently living in East London doing ordinary things.

3. He gave his "first" TV Interview in 2010 and also appeared on the Internet in 2010.

This means he is not Raj Patel, Wyclef Jean or President Obama

4, He comes to us not as Maitreya but as a simple man.

This means anyone who has called themselves Maitreya in any capacity is not Maitreya.

5. The pictures of the "Hand" and the "Messiah" of Nirobi are not infact Maitreya but the energy of Maitreya was present in that chosen person at that particular time.

This means Maitreya when he comes will not neccessariy be Indian. He could be White, Black, Asian and so on...

Does any one have any more "Facts" to add to this in an attempt to whittle down who this Person really is???

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Faisca

Rapture? I am sorry my friend, but the so-called rapture won't happen til the last trump, and that occurs at the end of the tribulation. I know many like John Hagee, Perry Stone, and even Jack Van Impe all preach the pre-trib stuff using 2nd corinthians chapter 15 and 1st thessalonians chapter 4, but they are preaching false doctrine.

Be rational here if you will. If God took people outta the world and airplanes fell, cars crashed, and all the other atrocities happened that took human lives, God would be guilty of murder, and there would be no way those who died would have a chance to repent of their sins at all during the tribulation, for they would be already dead!

Jesus himself said in matthew chapter 24 that the diciples would be delivered to and afflicted and killed for his (Jesus') namesake. Now, if Jesus wouldn't save his own diciples, what makes you think he's gonna save you or me??????

Don't get me wrong, I am a devout christian, and I love God, but the rapture, or the "catching" away ain't happening til the last trump. It's right in the book of revelation, starts in chapter 6, where it tells the story of the slain souls under the alter of the 24 elders. God bless.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Whatever he preaches, be it Bhuddism or not, it concerns me. Also, whatever it is, he deals with preaching a one world government, economy, "enlightenment"(religion), social order, etc. Scary.

Hi Faisca,

..."he deals with preaching a one world government"...

I have gone through all of Share International's literature for 35 years. I haven't seen one reference to a "one world government", or advocacy for that, or anything.

This seems to be a strong point for you in believing that Maitreya is the antichrist.

Perhaps, for the sake of fairness so that we can all see how you arrived at this conclusion, maybe you could produce one quote showing where they are talking about a one world government? Please tell us where you found your reference, as well.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KILLERCLOWN32

Hi Killerclown32,

I have been supporting the work of Share International for over 20 years, so could probably answer any questions you might have. I have to say, without wishing to be insulting, that the level of mis-information, mis-understanding and clear confusion and paranoia about this story is so thick and riddled with conspiratorial thinking on this site, that it my explanations not be that useful to anyone. I can provide you with the factual information about the "message" from Share international and what the carefully explaned message has been for the last 35 years, but I wonder if it is really useful when so many prefer to rest confidently on their own conspiracies, religious views and assumptions that they have made or read elsewhere.

Anyway, I couldn't send you a private message because I have not yet made 20 posts. Therefore, I am just indicating to you publicly here that I would be available for some discussion.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Yup I'd say Maitreya could in fact be the Antichrist. He fits the descriptions perfectly. Right now he's gradually appearing as a compassionate leader who wants to be known as the "Teacher" and help people around the world "come together as one big family". He's also got this United Religions thing going on (see link below). It all sounds like stuff the antichrist would do.

www.maitreya.org...

This is not the same Maitreya that is being spoken about by Share International. There are more than a few facsimiles like this out there...

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Finally, a well-considered and balanced article from Mick Brown on the recent announcement of Maitreya'a's first interview. By the way, another recent announcement is that Maitreya has now done *5* interviews on major American television programs.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Since Benjamin Creme's announcement on January 14, Maitreya The World Teacher has been interviewed at least six times by major US television media.

Clearly the news given by futurist Benjamin Creme of Maitreya's first interview has piqued the curiosity of many, as evidenced by the visits to this site. Indeed, many of us wonder why Mr. Creme cannot simply indicate the exact dates and times of the interviews. The following message from Maitreya, given through Mr. Creme on September 26, 1978 provides the answer.

Maitreya's Message #44

"...My face is known to a growing number of your brothers, but My name for the present must remain undisclosed. In this way, My secret can be maintained. Why should this be so? To enable you, My friends and brothers, to find Me from the light within you, that Light which I bring. You must know and want That for which I stand. Within your hearts must burn the desire for Justice and Truth. Where these divine aspects are present, you will recognise Me. I envisage little difficulty for those who follow My Law, for this Law evokes within you the desire for Truth. "

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

Be rational here if you will. If God took people outta the world and airplanes fell, cars crashed, and all the other atrocities happened that took human lives, God would be guilty of murder,

Are you not aware that, according to the bible, God has already killed MILLIONS of people?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732

Are you not aware that, according to the bible, God has already killed MILLIONS of people?

Just a thought:-

1. Religions are for the esoteric faithfuls. If you are a christian, jew, or muslim, you would have known why and seek within yourself, understood, accepting the Almighty's words and work towards a more better evolved peaceful world.

2. However, if you are not member of such esoteric faiths, and yet qoute from the bible, the question begs:- If you don't believe in the Almighty, therefore he does not exists to you. And if he doesnt exists, how could the murders had occurred?

I humbly apologise if i had offended in any way. The insignificant me just would like to share an insight only.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Originally posted by craig732

Just a thought:-

1. Religions are for the esoteric faithfuls. If you are a christian, jew, or muslim, you would have known why and seek within yourself, understood, accepting the Almighty's words and work towards a more better evolved peaceful world.

2. However, if you are not member of such esoteric faiths, and yet qoute from the bible, the question begs:- If you don't believe in the Almighty, therefore he does not exists to you. And if he doesnt exists, how could the murders had occurred?

I humbly apologise if i had offended in any way. The insignificant me just would like to share an insight only.

You have not offended me in any way. I do not take offense at people stating their opinions.

I fall into neither of the above categories. I very much believe in God. in the past I have been escoteric in my following of my religion. I no longer belong to any one religious group. I just wanted to point out to the person I was quoting that God already has killed millions, so the point he was making is moot.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by craig732]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If this stuff didn't relate the project blue beam then I wouldn't even care...

The fact this # does relate to PBB makes me wonder if share international is just playing off of the PBB conspiracy? Any way to dispute this?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I’d like for you to take a look at my thread here. . I suggest that a rock musician named Salman Ahmad is Maitreya. I am not joking.

My approach is to be logical, use common sense and be realistic when searching into this subject matter. Hollywood would have us hoping for something truly dramatic as shapeshifting lizards but the elite are very much normal human beings. Perhaps our lives are so boring that we hope for something more extraordinary but the truth is the nwo is run by real people albeit with evil intentions.

So far just about everything about this guy matches the background and characteristics of the mysterious Maitreya figure. They have shrouded him in a cloud of mystery so thick that it has everyone blinded. People are looking to the skies for miracles and aliens while real people working for the government pull a fast one on them right here on earth.

There were a few statements here that I’d like to address and at the same time I’m going to try and tie everything together so that it makes sense. There are a lot of people who say religion is the antichrist and that maitreya makes no claim to any one religion, please do not be fooled. They will say anything to make you dump your religion whatever it is. All they have done is repackaged everything into a new world religion also known as Baha’i.

Baha’I is the religion of the United Nations. They say you can keep whatever faith it is you have currently and still be a Baha’i. You can be Buddhist and be bahai, you can be Islam and be bahai but the truth is you cannot. Especially if you are Christian you cannot be bahai. In this Baha’i religion you have to acknowledge Bahaullah as the manifestation of God on earth. I cannot provide links between Salman Ahmad and the Bahai faith directly but much evidence is out there to link Salman to the UN and the UN to Bahai.

Note the difference between the Holy Covenant and the Covenant of Bahaullah’s new world religion.

“A Covenant in the religious sense is a binding agreement between God and man, whereby God requires of man certain behaviour in return for which He guarantees certain blessings, or whereby He gives man certain bounties in return for which He takes from those who accept them an undertaking to behave in a certain way.”

This is in disagreement to the Holy Covenant, grace through the blood of Christ. Freely given, freely gotten.

Maitreya, Bahaullah, The Bab, Extra Celestials, Lightbringers, New World Order, His World Order – all these words are connected to each other. If you stick to one area you may not notice it but if you do your research you will see that it is.

I see the Church organizing a Buddhist-purge because of this conspiracy in the future. "Hey, they follow the teachings of someone whose name is identical to the Anti-Christ! Kill 'em all!"

The majority of church goers are unaware of what’s going on.
Ask your local church goers if they know anything about Maitreya or Bahaullah. They probably don’t. A lot of the churchs have been infiltrated. Most of them think the pope as THE antichrist. Their leaders won’t teach any further than that. People are generally lazy and rely on others to do the research for them. The blind lead the blind and they both fall into a ditch.

My theory is Maitreya is a rock musician. He is not hidden he is in plain sight. The best place to hide the truth is right under your nose. The rock star has established a fan base of all ages. He has money, he has connections, he is high up in the UN, he is Special Assistant to the Under-Secretary-General for Peacekeeping they are targeting the youth first through music. Those who are ‘higher up’ such as famous musicians, actors, politicians, religious leaders, have already accepted him as ‘the one’. His vehicle is Sirius radio, he is the blue Kachina using Bluetooth and Blueray.

It will be after a major catastrophe that affects the entire world that Maitreya will step forward. Much like after the disasters of Africa and Haiti and how a group of singers come forward to sing ‘We are the World’, Maitreya and his band of merry men also will take the opportunity to catch your hearts while you are vulnerable. Enter project bluebeam, blueray, Bluetooth and you will see and hear the blue Kachina before your minds eye which has been or will be opened. It doesn't take much to open your third eye. It is not as mystical as the new agers make it sound. See a movie in 3D, your eye is open. Look at a magic eye poster, your eye is open. Two words, and your eye is open.

Please take a look, I have included pictures for comparison. If someone could embed th evideo that would be great.

cnn video

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/771927faaae4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13cc61e7e5c3.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join