It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is maitreya?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maitreya will preach " Bhuddism ".
Do me a favour and look up the tenents of Buddhism.

Deep

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Whatever he preaches, be it Bhuddism or not, it concerns me. Also, whatever it is, he deals with preaching a one world government, economy, "enlightenment"(religion), social order, etc. Scary.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Very_Soon_Now
dubya is the anti-christ. Screw proof, i have faith.

I tend to agree!!!

Some believe the Pope is......Hmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Lets get this straight, Maitreya is not the Anti-Christ nor is he the Messiah. He is the one that reunite all Buddhists under one rule.

Jesus is not the Maitreya!

Anti-Christ,
If you simply entrench so much fear into followers its doomed that prohpechies as such will self perpetuate through manners of coincidence and paranoia.

Deep

Who is Maitreya?
He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

Although the names are different, many believe that they all refer to the same individual: the World Teacher, whose personal name is Maitreya (pronounced my-tray-ah).
Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no religion.

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and global cooperation.

www.shareintl.org...

The Anti-Christ will come from the most powerfull nation.

John tells us that the Antichrist is already with us (1Jn.4:3), and Paul says that the Antichrist is already at work (1Thes.2:6-8).
The Abomination of Desolation is the coming or announcement of the Anti-Christ not the Rapture. The Rapture leads to Armageddon.

"The Abomination of Desolation" (in Matthew 24:15-20):

This is the Time of Coming of the Antichrist!... and his very first work!.

"When you see the Abomination of Desolation, of which Daniel spoke, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)...", in Matt.24:15.

When you go to "Daniel", he describes the horrors of this "Abomination" in 4 places: Daniel 8:11-17, 9:26-27, 11:31-32, 12:11.

This Abomination refers to the abolition of the Eternal Sacrifice and the destruction of the Temple and Jerusalem... but Daniel states that "the vision refers to the time of the End" (8:17), and Jesus himself refers us to it in Matt.24:15, and it will be the very first thing the Antichrist will do, as reported here by Jesus.

Paul told us that the Antichrist would sit in the temple as God (2.Thes.2:3-4).

The concept of the abomination of desolation is often spiritualized with explaining it as idolatrous worship established in the hearts of God�s people (His "temple"). But the simplest and more real explanation of all these passages is to see the abomination as the suppression of the eternal sacrifice, now a days only present in Christianity in the Holy Mass.

This "Abomination" in Daniel consists of 5 facts:

1- "Abolished the perpetual sacrifice" (Dan.8:11): And as a logical consequence, if there is no "sacrifice", there will be no "altar", and no "priests" to offer it... this is the main and most important feature, described by Daniel in his four descriptions of the Abomination in the Holy Place.

God established the "eternal sacrifice", which was offered daily as told by the Lord: "every day, two unblemished yearling lambs as a perpetual burning offering" (Num.28:3, Ex.29:42).

If it is "eternal", "perpetual", is got to be present now, and even in Heaven, because it is "eternal":
a- "In Heaven" it is present, as described by John in Rev.5:6: "a Lamb standing as it had been slaughtered"� he is Jesus in the center of the Throne of Heaven, the reason for all the joys and songs of Heaven!.
b- "On Earth", is got to be present also "now", because it is "eternal"� and it is!, as the Lamb of God offered daily in the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.

2- "Threw down his sanctuary" (Dan.8:11).

3- "Shall destroy the city" (Dan.9:26).

4- "He magnified himself even to the prince of the host" (Dan.8:11).

5- By his deceit he shall make some who were disloyal to the covenant apostatize (an.11:26).

The reign of the Antichrist will last for 7 years, as described in Daniel 8:14 and Revelation 13:5: The "Abomination" will last for 3� years, and the "Great Tribulation" for another 3� years, or 42 months, or 1,260 days (Rev.13:5, 11:2-3, 12:5, Dan.12:11-12). See Duration of the Reign of the Antichrist

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have never heard of him until now..interesting..I will have to research him to find out. I find it too obvious that it has been prophecized that the antichrist has to come before the real Christ, but wouldn't that be too obvious for the anti-christ? If you KNOW that the anti-christ will proclaim to be the Christ, but nothing like this has happened, and the anti-christ comes before Christ, wouldn't this be a dead give away?

-wD

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It doesn't matter to him. When he goes public and starts preaching and deceiving; millions of people will follow him no matter what. They will be deceived.

Even if they aren't deceived, eventually the world would will be forced to receive the mark of the beast, and if you don't get it you won't be able to buy or sell goods on the open market. Even further down the road you'll have to make a choice; you're either for him or against him.

This is all speculation, and you can only really take it in if you have faith. This is why so many people will be deceived; those people who say "oh that's crap", "theres no antichrist", etc are the ones who won't see him as antichrist. I will pray for those souls when this all comes to pass.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It will not be long before the world realizes that something quite extraordinary is taking place. Already, signs are appearing that many people are becoming aware of a new atmosphere, a new turn of thought, difficult to place or describe, which gives them hope and alleviates the stress of the recent past.

I just pulled that off Maitreya's website. It's stuff like that that makes me wonder...

And this...

A major American television network has requested an interview with Maitreya, which he has accepted. This interview will take place at the earliest possible moment, to be determined by Maitreya. It is believed that the timing is relative to the global financial collapse Maitreya predicted and which is now coming to pass.

It is unlikely that Share International or any of its affiliated groups worldwide will have any prior notification of the time of this interview. However, once it has taken place, all pertinent details will be posted to this web site. This interview is expected to be followed by major network interviews in Japan and most probably in the UK, which will lead to an international press conference and, ultimately, Maitreya's 'Day of Declaration.'

[Edited on 5-3-2004 by Faisca]

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

www.redmoonrising.com...

In reading through this link, I get the idea that this is NWO stuff.
I think the end of the world isn't the end as religions preach. I think that NWO is the end of the world. I don't think humankind will cease to exist on earth. Somehow, that seems awfully extreme when man has been around for thousands and thousands of years. We are not the only life in the universe, you know.

I've not heard of him before. Maybe this Maitreya is someone to watch.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What is really wierd is this guy can change his appearence and appear as different people at different times.

posted on Mar, 5 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, doesn't that sound reptilian???
Well, if that is true, he is part of the conspiracy, and we should beware. Hmmm, a real shapewhifter, huh???

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Actually it is said that most people will be drawn to the beast. All of the true believers in Christ will be taken in the Rapture, and the ones on the fence or non-believers will be left. Most people will take the beast as a god because he will be so appealing, he is the great deceiver; and unless you have a clear heart and mind with regards to the True God you'll be tempted and drawn to his allures.

I just hope I'm not driving or flying when the Rapture happens, that's some scary #. I was driving behind a car once that had a bumper sticker that read "In event of the Rapture, this car will be unmanned." Think about it... Planes will fall from the sky, major traffic accidents will happen, mass chaos will occur. Hopefully I'm safe inside my room and I only have to deal with the aftermath.

The concept of "The Rapture" is a pretty recent invention. Historically speaking, true Christians (not the popular high-profile kind) have not exactly been treated like special guests at a party. They hid in catacombs, that thrown to the lions bit, prison, ridicule, tortured by institutionalized false churches... There is a higher probability that Christians will be the ones that Revelations talks about being killed in the tribulation (if all the real Christians disappeared in the rapture, who would be here to witness to anyone or become the saints of the tribulation? All real Christianity would disappear with them). I'm afraid you don't get off that easy.

And even if there were a rapture, there wouldn't be nearly as many unmanned cars and airplanes as you might think. The fact that this country claims to be "Christian" is laughable, considering we're just a bunch of materialistic insular navel-gazing lukewarm hypocrites who think that being sprinkled in infancy makes you teflon where hell's concerned, descended by "God"-fearing patriots who kept (and slept with and fathered children with) slaves and participated in all kinds of secret societies like the Freemasons (any wonder there's an all-seeing eye with 'In God We Trust' on our dollar bill or a big obelisk as the Washington Monument?)

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Maitreya will preach " Bhuddism ".
Do me a favour and look up the tenents of Buddhism.

Deep

Buddhism's tenets are out of line with the God of Judeo-Christianity. Judeo-Christianity teaches that a false Christ (read, a deceptive facsimile that looks oh so good) will show up to preach love and unity before he pulls the rug out from under everyone. He will find a way to pacify Christians, Jews, Moslems, Hindus, Buddhists, and anyone subscribing to any other religous dogma. Buddhism is just the kind of non-threatening platform a terrified world in the throes of economic disaster, disease (can't wait to see how the flu shortage and the bird flu pan out
, famine, war, and despair (why IS everybody on Prozac nowadays) will need to be unified in religion. He doesn't say he's descended from 7 familial incarnations of "ascended masters" for nothing, and he didn't name himself "Maitreya" (after Buddha) while talking about unifying ALL religions because he was only going to deal with Buddhists. Buddhism, like everything else, will get neatly intertwined with every other religion out there. Nothing will retain its original distinctions.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When you see him on television you'll worry?

Who will allow him to be there, there's more evidence to suggest Rupert Murdoch is the anti-christ, Think about it, Ruperts got more of a say in what happens on this planet than the US president.

How do you get elected without being onside with Fox and all of the Murdoch media? not only in America but worldwide.

Murdoch unlike this Maitreya character does not preach ideals of love, health, education and compassion, but supports the strong in their oppression of the weak, in his adoration of a winner takes all, survival of the fittest philosophy.

The Maitreya is just a well meaning crank by comparison to half of the CEO's and Corporate magnates of this world, if there is an antichrist he will probably be a lawyer who owns a bank.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The Maitreya is just a well meaning crank by comparison to half of the CEO's and Corporate magnates of this world, if there is an antichrist he will probably be a lawyer who owns a bank.

And that I think is why a character like Maitreya is needed to actually mislead the entire planet, give or take a few fine ATS�ers

The CEO�s and Media magnetes you talk about we already now they are pretty evil and at least extremely greedy. Still though we follow alot of the rubbish they fill us with, but not spiritually IMO.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
article....

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

I have been keeping tabs on Creme and his share international since learning of their existence in 1999. Some very, very influential people have written articles in their publications such as Prince Charles and other elites...I believe in my past research I did come across a direct link between share international and Lucis Trust (formerly The Lucifer Trust).

It may very well be the case that Creme and his associates will be change agents for a UN One world, New age religion. But I believe in truth they are just one component.

Regardless, the bizarre "Day of Declaration" where all of the people of the world will telepathically hear "the world teacher" speaking to them is pretty bizarre..couple this with a project Bluebeam like scenario, a large holographic projection in the sky, and you could dupe the entire world into believing that Donald Duck is the seconding coming....

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i was listening to coasttocoast am with george noory (art bell used to do it) and he was interviewing someone that was discussing the matreya and something about benjamen creme (french dude??) anyways supposidly he's the antichrist and is secretly bringing alot of world leaders together under his rule for the "big moment" to come, and that he is a high up in the united nations. the guy talking said that just to look at this matreya is to be like looking at lucifer himself... you can try to find it on this link coasttocoastam.com they also mentioned nostrodemas and that he predicted three antichrist's, napolean, hitler and the third but i forgot how the spelled the third one

dh

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
just the outpouring of the UN's Lucian New Age cult
Reject it absolutely

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Very_Soon_Now
dubya is the anti-christ. Screw proof, i have faith.

U have restored MY faith in people. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Well, doesn't that sound reptilian???
Well, if that is true, he is part of the conspiracy, and we should beware. Hmmm, a real shapewhifter, huh???

Really that was exactly what i was thinking too,
Sounded reptilian to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
found these that explain more and have pic.
1. shareintl.org
2. redmoonrising.com
3. conspiracyarchive.com
4. heshere.org
hope these can help you guys a bit, appollonia

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join