It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is maitreya?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Maitreya is a concept strictly followed by certain schools of Buddhism; it holds no universal apeal, I know this, my distant family abides by many schools of thought. He/she is not someone who will preach deception; he/she shall only preach a more universal form of Buddhism that will bring together all schools of thought into on body maxim.

Stop being so paranoid; it's kind of getting annoying. Buddhism does not preach the fearmongering innuendo of Judeo-Christianity -- this is a faith which holds no revelence to semitical faiths.

Deep

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would realy be freaked out if I ever saw him in the U.S mainstream news. But I think this is interesting. Is he a humanbeing or what? Could anyone find out if he has a birth certificate or some proof that a woman gave birth to him and he is just a human???

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I don't understand what is so threatening about this guy.

The manifested threat from the usaul suspects such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Crown heads of Europe, Kissinger, the Bushes, Maurice Strong, the gangs at SAIC, Bechtel, etc. is real and identified. Why get distracted by this guy?

So far, I am wary of his apparent claim to be a Christ manifestation or a messenger straight from God. But there have been plenty of such people over the years. Who has he harmed or stolen from to this point? Has he hypnotically controlled audiences? What wide sweeping organization is he part of?

I suggest that rather than jumping to conclusions, there be and investigation of what money is behind him and who, if anyone, he is a front for. His money must come from somewhere and usually that is the fastest way of determining what someone is all about.

Until somebody comes up with something more tangible regarding him or we see him being actively pushed by the same media who are pushing other nasty agendas, I won't be losing any sleep over him.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Maitreya is the Buddha of a future age. He is currently in heaven, and will manifest in the world countless times during the next 10000 years.

The concept of Maitreya doesn't come from the existence of "the" Maitreya.
Rather, it comes from the Buddhist understanding of how the universe works. Given that there are enlightened beings, then it is logical that some of them will try to help. One of them, we call Maitreya. Maitreya means "the loving one".

Also, it is known that the historical Buddha of our age, Shakyamuni, has been taught by the previous Buddhas, who had lived thousands or millions of years before.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Don't have time to read the whole three-page thread (actually, it's too long and I'm lazy) so if someone has posted this before me, I apologize in advance.

The Maitreya is principally promoted by Share International and Benjamin Creme. Creme also heavily promotes the United Nations as a world government as the answer to our worldly woes. He publishes Share International magazine which is funded and sponsored by...you guessed it: The United Nations.

This Maitreya character is the new Messiah/Jesus/Buddha that we have been waiting for, the United Nations wants a beneficial one-world government for your best interests, and I have a 27-inch penis. WARNING: Three of the previous statements are false.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
thanks for that "wecomeinpeace"

That makes me a bit more suspicious of him but certainly not frightened. There are much bigger threats happening.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
IS THRERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT IS A FOLLOWER OF MAITREYA??

IF SO, IM SURE THERE IS, PLEASE CONTACT ME

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have another thread all about Maitreya. I am convinced this guy will be the Beast.

His symbol..

www.deceptioninthechurch.com...

..is extremely satanic. 13 compartments, hexagon in the center, solomon's seal.

Read what this site says about the Hexagram and the Magen David.

www.nazarite.net...

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
The Maitreya is a concept strictly followed by certain schools of Buddhism; it holds no universal apeal, I know this, my distant family abides by many schools of thought. He/she is not someone who will preach deception; he/she shall only preach a more universal form of Buddhism that will bring together all schools of thought into on body maxim.

Stop being so paranoid; it's kind of getting annoying. Buddhism does not preach the fearmongering innuendo of Judeo-Christianity -- this is a faith which holds no revelence to semitical faiths.

Deep

Your comments on Budism are correct, however, what you dont seem to understand, based on your quote, is that this guy has co-opted the concept and name.

He is at minimum a fraud. Whether he is a "small 'f' fraud, or a Capital "F" fraud is yet to be seen.

I have heard his representative Benjamin Creme interviewed a few times. In my opinion, Creme believes that this guy is the real deal. regardless of whether he is or not.

I think the guy is just a "small f" fraud, not the anti-christ and CERTAINLY not the "real" Maitreya.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Creme is a kook....he is just offering up a regurgitated, although more up to date doctrine of theosophy still in the spirit of Blavatsky....He mentions not only maitraeye but also Sanat Kumara, Djwahl kuhl, the master jesus, and the other Ascended Masters, as did madame blavatsky....

But it cannot be ignored that some influential people have written for share intl newsletter and webiste...among other Prince Charles of Wales. Not only that but I believe it was Lucis Trust involved with casting a bronze statue in the form of prince charles posed as an angel

see: news.bbc.co.uk...

In each of the newsletters monthly addtions is supposed "channeled" message directly from the lord matraieye, channeled only through Benjamin Creme of course. Each of the messages addresses some type of vague dialogue on the current state of world affairs and reaasures the reader that the lord matraya will soon come as some sort of cosmic christ to lead humanity in the right direction...

see: www.shareintl.org...

All the above mentioned people and orgainziations embody a movement towards a one world religion as part of a UN lead NWO type arrangement....factor in UFO's and aliens and the future will be like a science fiction movie....

Lucis Trust (formerly The Lucifer Trust, they changed their name a few decades ago) is indeed linked with UN/UNESCO see:

www.un.org...

I'm sure the group in control of this agenda has several of these jesus types "sitting on the shelf" so to speak. Very useful for a staged armageddon.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I have read the left behind books and I notice that these two guys
are acting similar to the characters in one of the books. The anti-christ and his main supporter. I wonder if they read the story too

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Yup I'd say Maitreya could in fact be the Antichrist. He fits the descriptions perfectly. Right now he's gradually appearing as a compassionate leader who wants to be known as the "Teacher" and help people around the world "come together as one big family". He's also got this United Religions thing going on (see link below). It all sounds like stuff the antichrist would do.

www.maitreya.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
The anti-christ will be the next jewish leader or "messiah"

not jewish = not anti-christ

OH GOOD GRIEF !!! The Anti-Chirts is coming AGAINST THE JEWISH PEOPLE and the Christians... could you study before you speak ???

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Yup I'd say Maitreya could in fact be the Antichrist. He fits the descriptions perfectly. Right now he's gradually appearing as a compassionate leader who wants to be known as the "Teacher" and help people around the world "come together as one big family". He's also got this United Religions thing going on (see link below). It all sounds like stuff the antichrist would do.

www.maitreya.org...

Just visit the site this guy is threat because of his connections with the UN. I have a feeling many people will get decieved by this fraud.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Maitreya is the Buddha of a future age. He is currently in heaven, and will manifest in the world countless times during the next 10000 years.

Rather, it comes from the Buddhist understanding of how the universe works. Given that there are enlightened beings, then it is logical that some of them will try to help. One of them, we call Maitreya. Maitreya means "the loving one".

Also, it is known that the historical Buddha of our age, Shakyamuni, has been taught by the previous Buddhas, who had lived thousands or millions of years before.

Exactly. A new Buddha comes after so long to "renew" the original message of Siddhartha.

I see the Church organizing a Buddhist-purge because of this conspiracy in the future. "Hey, they follow the teachings of someone whose name is identical to the Anti-Christ! Kill 'em all!"

It really IS getting annoying. I agree 100% on that. Maitreya isn't the anti-Christ, or any "world" leader.

Do a little research before you start bouncing off the conspiritor's walls.

Your comments on Budism are correct, however, what you dont seem to understand, based on your quote, is that this guy has co-opted the concept and name.

He is at minimum a fraud. Whether he is a "small 'f' fraud, or a Capital "F" fraud is yet to be seen.

I have heard his representative Benjamin Creme interviewed a few times. In my opinion, Creme believes that this guy is the real deal. regardless of whether he is or not.

I think the guy is just a "small f" fraud, not the anti-christ and CERTAINLY not the "real" Maitreya.

Again, I agree. I found the maitreya website some time ago, and had a good laugh at somebody begging for attention, which is obviously what is taking place here. No threat.

I think Creme is a nutjob - like anyone who believes Maitreya is the anti-Christ.

MAITREYA

Well, seeing that I am a Buddhist, I will be a student of Maitreya... when he comes, that is.

maitreya.org
Just visit the site this guy is threat because of his connections with the UN. I have a feeling many people will get decieved by this fraud.

The website is as fraudulent and kooky as the Raelian website (www.rael.org).

You are right about one thing, however - it is fraud.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well isn't this fellow causing quite a stir? Here are my thought's on the subject.

When I first read into it I thought people calling maitreya the anti-christ where all being paranoid to the extreme. Now on reflection I became interested with the links on Theosophy as a friend recently lent me a book on the subject just as an introdution.

I'm sure i read that Maitreya is not the one and same as Jesus the 2nd comming.

People rejected Jesus his first time round, it sounds like this guy is being set up for rejection also with the majority of you beliving he is the Anti Christ himself in a bodily form.

Well how exciting is that
Don't get me wrong i am no satanist or devil supporter, but to actually see the devil in flesh and blood. Even if he is not the devil and he is genuinly working for the good of mankind it's still quite exciting one way or another

You see i have a problem with People linking the NWO with the devil. Religion is by far the biggest doomsday on earth creating war and unrest amoung the human race. We are all one and the same and by pulling together to get rid of famine-war etc is only a good thing as far as i can see.

If we were about to be invaded by an Alien race who wanted to kill all humans to habitat the planet themselves, we would soon realise we are all the same, all vunerable and we would pull together as one race to fight off our enemies.

We all pulled together after the tsunami with good intention, we didn't do it because we are all evil.

If the maitreya is really that special then surly he would have done a lot more work thats has made a difference and has been noticable. He has had almost 30 years and there is still famine, beuocracy, were being lied to by our governments. If this guy can perform miricales, he isn't pulling off enough miricales of the right kind. I'm not saying he is the Anti-Christ i just have some realistic preservations considering who he is meant to be!

All i will say to you is, don't go on what you read, be it the bible or the alike, don't go on what people tell you. You have the capability of clearing away dilusions created by man. Your higher spiritual personality should be the one and only thing to rely on when you need to question "is this truth or not"? your intuition will guide you.

What if you meet Jesus face to face one day- would you then reject him because you have listen to everyone else and not your inner self? Once you have made that mistake pray you are forgiven.

(Please note at presant i am of no opinion as to who this man is, i do not support or reject him as of yet, i am keeping an open mind and i will keep posted to see what else unfolds)

I will say Creme is brittish, prehaps they have had time to plan this whole thing while maitreya resided in London and they are both two very clever men or con artists.....just a thought!

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO

Exactly. A new Buddha comes after so long to "renew" the original message of Siddhartha.

I see the Church organizing a Buddhist-purge because of this conspiracy in the future. "Hey, they follow the teachings of someone whose name is identical to the Anti-Christ! Kill 'em all!"

It really IS getting annoying. I agree 100% on that. Maitreya isn't the anti-Christ, or any "world" leader.

Do a little research before you start bouncing off the conspiritor's walls.

Again, I agree. I found the maitreya website some time ago, and had a good laugh at somebody begging for attention, which is obviously what is taking place here. No threat.

I think Creme is a nutjob - like anyone who believes Maitreya is the anti-Christ.

MAITREYA

Well, seeing that I am a Buddhist, I will be a student of Maitreya... when he comes, that is.

maitreya.org

The website is as fraudulent and kooky as the Raelian website (www.rael.org).

You are right about one thing, however - it is fraud.

Do you agree with Maitreya saying Jesus was his disciple?

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am a believer in Maitreya. I believe Maitreya is the messiah. It is the Maitreya, The Eternal Divine Path, and not Maitreya of Share International.
The belief is in the Shrii Shrii Para Maha Yantra.
The address is www.maitreya.org

I can tell you about this Maitreya

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The doctirines Creme is spreading share the same common terminology with most of the new age movement. These are also the same terms people in the EU and UN are using to bring about global reformation. This same type of doctirine is being passed around the catholic as well as many protostant churches. The european neighborhood policies first point on their agenda is to eliminate all religous fundamentalism in the world, this doesn't just apply to the ones blowing them selves up. They have already tried to starve the fundamentalist christian faith in Serbia to death. When the antichrist steps upon the scene Creme will be ready and willing to declare him the new christ, or matreya. The UN and alliance of civilizations are working on similar doctirine for this side of the planet. The church is doing its part to make sure as many will go along as possible. The new age theology states Jesus was not the christ as in saviour but a teacher that came from a long line of teachers. This statement takes his divinity out of the equation. They also believe we can achieve the same abilities Jesus had on our own through focused thought and meditation. This completely removes God from us. They also believe if we reach a higher level of thought we can escape death. This goes back to the first lie the serpent told Eve, go ahead do what you want surely you won't die. They also state we are all gods in our own right. These are the same things believed and promoted through the club of rome, which most EU leaders are part of. While I agree with the previous statement that bhuddists don't hold this type of influence over the Abrahamic faiths, new agers have managed to integrate themselves into everything from politics and power to the current churches. This movement is in reality many smaller inner connected groups and organizations all working toward one ultimate goal. Irradication of belief in one true God, through a global reformation. The sad part is it is becoming obvious even if many don't want to see it that they are suceeding. If you don't believe me, read the books: The Aquarian gospel of Jesus the christ, The age of aquarius, Entropy, then read the EU and Alliance of Civilizations bylaws and mission statements. The above books tells you they speak in symbolic words such as interdependence, global reformation, population sustainability, interfaith acceptance. These same terms in the same contexts are littered in the plans of current world governments and organizations. Many hear these types of terms daily and don't even realize what they are actually calling for!

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
maitreya is most definitely a contender.

the jews wait for a messiah ( as they dont believe Christ was , but eventually they will realise He is ! )

the moslems wait for the mahdi or 12th imam

the buddhists wait for maitreya

the catholics wait for Jesus

the a/c will be the missing part of the jigsaw for many religions when he shows up , and he will be a master deceiver , to the point that many born again christians would ALMOST be tricked.
A counterfeit has to be close to what the original would be.

Jesus Christ said He would return in like manner as He left , and not to be deceived when people would say " here is christ " or " there us christ ".

the a/c will establish peace on the earth for 3 and a half years and then Christ will return with awesome power and authority to destroy him.

Jesus said " I am the way , the truth and the life. NO MAN can come to the father , EXCEPT BY ME "

dont be deceived by this demon maitreya !!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join