It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayday Alert! -- Terror Drills Could Go Live!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

Wasn't the Airforce doing a Mock Traing during 9/11? I recall hearing a recorded FAA taping of trafic control to send Jets to New York and D.C. and they were not sure if it was Mock or Real life. Anyone else see or hear this? These trainings are a deterant to other intentions.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Yes, NORAD was conducting their annual war games scenarios in Alaska and Canada at the time. Of course the fact is at any given time there some defense department training exercise taking place somehwere pretty much throughout the year. The odds far, far outweighed the likelihood of the attack occuring while some exercise was taking place than occuring when no training was underway. Filed under the category of: Things Alex Jones Hopes You'll Never Question.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm inclined to think at this point, the more the better. The more overt activities take place, the more people will wake up to the conspiracy reality. I think what is coming for the future is something that will cultivate a greater humility and sincerity in people, a greater quest for the real truth, the real god. Wars, starvation and disease just don't do the trick, though some may occur. What will change people is to realize this world has always been and is now full of lies, liars, vampires and never can, never was and never will be their true home. That they are more than "matter". So I'm all for the "Powers that be" tipping their hand

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'll be watching the news, good luck to you brothers in Washington I hope it all plays out smoothly though I wouldn't be surprised if someone took this as an opportunity - gov't or otherwise.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Damn that American government! Another false false-flag event! Those crafty bastards in Washington have some nerve setting up preparedness drills and then not turning them live and attacking the American people! How dare they? Once again Chicken Little has been made to look like an ass while the powers that be stand in their crystal palace laughing mockingly at him.

If I can be serious for a moment, how many of these wolf! wolf! cries will it take before folks actually start denying ignorance and realize that the only sinister thing surrounding these preparedness exercises is the brutal flatulence the responders get from their quick energy bars they scarf down throughout the day while running through the drills?

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

In regards to you 'chicken little' and 'crying wolf' comments -- I (and others probably) feel that we are not doing that... but rather just keeping our eyes on the 'wolf' who keeps eyeing the 'chicken coop' -- I feel the more we keep our eyes open, given past history with all governments, the wiser that move is.

Feds take over NCC fairgrounds for May training exercise

WATERLOO--- Normal operations on the National Cattle Congress fairgrounds have been suspended for most of May as the federal government has leased out virtually the entire facility for a training exercise, NCC general manager Doug Miller said Saturday.

Miller said the federal government is leasing the fairgrounds through May 25 under an agreement approved by the NCC board. He and others close to NCC said no entity has leased out the entire fairgrounds for that long a period.

ICE and FEMA are both under the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. On April 24, FEMA announced it is conducting a national level exercise in May designed "to exercise national capabilities to prepare and respond to multiple incidents including both natural disasters and terrorist incidents." The exercise is to be conducted every five years.

Again, I can't fault anyone for having drills to be prepared... but a schedule of 'every 5 years' is prepared? *sniff*sniff* I must be near the dumpster...

And I thought these were May 1 thru 8 drills... this states they have this place (currently) thru the 25th. *sniff*sniff* Must be that dumpster again...

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

I'm just amused at the alarmist nature of the article's title "Feds take over NCC Fairgrounds" which makes the reader automatically picture them storming the grounds and forceably taking control when, in reality, they leased the site for the month.

Miller said while regular weekly events, such as bingo at the NCC Pavilion, have been halted, overall disruption to most NCC events had been minimal. City Council member Harold Getty, a board member for the ASPIRE Therapeutic Riding Program on the fairgrounds for disabled individuals, said that activity has temporarily relocated. Miller also said organizers of the Sunrise Exchange Club Petting Zoo will be allowed access to make preparations for the zoo's scheduled opening later in the month.

Sounds like they selected the site based on inconveniencing the fewest number of people and events. It also sounds like they're working with the one major event that would have been inconvenienced, the petting zoo, to ensure it doesn't suffer any scheduling set backs while they lease the facillity.

Again, I'm simply not seeing these nefarious plots we're supposedly being lead into here, man. I was being serious when I called these chicken little and boy who cried wolf situations. It seems like one of the goals of the people who believe all of this is some huge plot by our government to get us is to convince others to see it your way as well (or "open your eyes" as I've seen some put it.) I'm just letting you know, from the viewpoint of a man who believes that oftentimes a cigar is simply a cigar, each time you fear monger on exercises like this and they come and go with no SHTF, you loose credibillity. Maybe if you would take the tact of purely reporting that an exercise was about to take place, possibly just tell everyone "Hey, here's something to keep an eye on!" instead of "OMG!!!! They're going to go live with these "drills!" The American Nazis are preparing us all for our doom by their mighty hand of oppression!" crap, more people might sit up and take some notice. At least it wouldn't instantly send people's nutcase radars spinning wildly to and fro in your presence.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well, it's May 10th, and all is well. Yes, there are false flag attacks, and yes, we should be mindful. But we should not live our lives in fear; if we do, they win. If you've read any of my other posts, you know that I do believe that something is coming, and I believe that wholeheartedly. I don't think that that will ever change. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. We've given them everything that they need and then some. To expect them not to use it is ludicrous.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The rumors I've been hearing is that all these drills are in preparation for when OPEC dumps the US dollar and the US economy crashes. When this happens, any and everything we import will become extremely scarce and outrageously expensive. And chaos will of course break out, as many suddenly realize they have lost their jobs, and now they will have to abandon their suburban homes to go live in tents and work on farms in order to eat. (karmatic payback I guess, for tossing all them Mexicans back where everyone thought they belonged, har har har) Don't worry though if you are a 20-30 year old male ~ trucks will pick you all up and haul you all off for training and shipment off to fight the new oil wars (they will have to feed you, so consider yourselves the luckier ones, ha).

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by Alchemst7

Yes, NORAD was conducting their annual war games scenarios in Alaska and Canada at the time. Of course the fact is at any given time there some defense department training exercise taking place somehwere pretty much throughout the year. The odds far, far outweighed the likelihood of the attack occuring while some exercise was taking place than occuring when no training was underway. Filed under the category of: Things Alex Jones Hopes You'll Never Question.

Twice this century a terrorist attack has happened on,

the same day
the same time
the same targets

as a drill the government was doing.

First you have 9/11, which mimic'd the drills the US government was involved in. Then you had the 7/7 bombings which mimic'd the drills the UK government was involved in.

I don't believe in coincidences, especially at the magnitude of this.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
i second that eights these are not coincedences i was very freaked out when i read about the may drills, accidental release of bioweapons good grief how scary we all know that not only does the guv not have our best inrerest at heart, they are actually out to get us thats what the sheeple need to recognize it is a fascist genocide seeking insane regime. its not hard to see that we need a revolution while we are still able to launch one. weve missed our chance many times ,waco, ruby ridge, ed and elaine brown, the polygamists......we need to move people it will be us next

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hopefully this July 22ish 2019 one in TX doesn't go live

Cuz if it does its bound to be BIG!

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: letni

The 2011 Norway attacks happened on July 22nd.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join