It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayday Alert! -- Terror Drills Could Go Live!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
From portland.indymedia.org

As military experts, we fear that national terror drills, scheduled for May 1-8, could be used to camouflage a false flag attack in the United States.

Saudi Arabia has been preparing for nuclear fallout from an attack on Iran since last month, when Dick Cheney paid a visit. Israel has just finished its largest-ever domestic war drills. Israel and the Bush administration are insisting that Syria and North Korea are nuclear collaborators. Syria is preparing for the contingency of an Israeli attack. Iran is preparing for the contingency of a US attack. US government insiders speculate that Bush has promised Israel an expanded Middle East war before he leaves office.

Should a major event occur during the drills, the Bush administration is prepared to implement National Security Presidential Directive (NSPD) 51, which establishes dictatorship "in the event of a man-made or natural catastrophe." It is an extraordinary measure, and the White House has stonewalled Homeland Security Committee members from the House of Representatives who wanted to read it. One of those members, Oregon's Peter DeFazio summed up the feeling of many Americans about NSPD 51 when he said "Maybe the people who think there's a conspiracy out there are right."

NLE 2-08 will involve the very highest levels of Homeland Security and the US Northern Command. Both "Homesec" and "Northcom" were established by the Bush administration in the wake of 9/11 to take control of the nation in the event of another terrorist attack. They will be joined by FEMA in the May 1-8 exercise, which is one of the two largest terror drills scheduled this year.

On Thursday, May 1, the exercise begins in Washington, when an explosion collapses the Alaska Way viaduct in downtown Seattle and damages surrounding buildings. Twenty minutes later, terrorists explode a highjacked tanker ship filled with highly toxic chemicals at the Seattle Ferry Terminal. Deadly gas soon permeates downtown Seattle.
On Monday, May 5, the scenario shifts to Oregon where VX, the most toxic nerve agent ever synthesized, erupts from the Umatilla Army Depot.
The next day, terrorists blow up a chemical tanker in Ferndale, Washington.

According to sources at Northcom, NLE 2-08 will involve "robust play," with "surprise injects" of unanticipated events in which participants are "stretched to the limit" and have "everything thrown at them except the kitchen sink." All of this makes it easier for the exercise to "go live" by having a real catastrophe occur.
As the Pacific Northwest scenario is playing out, Washington, DC will be simulating a catastrophic hurricane as part of the same exercise. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to suggest that this puts Dick Cheney back in the bunker he occupied during 9/11.

Many American citizens are deeply concerned about police militarization, and about government and media preconditioning of our nation for future terror attacks and martial law. We recommend that they monitor NLE 2-08 closely. Armed with cell phones, cameras and the Internet, they are the single greatest deterrent against false flag terror.

This is the first I have seen of this May 1-8 set of drills. Seems everything is 'ripe' for 'them' to do 'something' during this week. I was wondering if people in the areas noted in the write-up have been informed of these drills and to what extent. It certainly would seem an opportune time for the homocidal whackos to try to pull something off.

[edit on 4/28/2008 by RabbitChaser]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/10/2008 by Gools]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I normaly dont think much of this stuff
But on May 1st my parents are going to texas for 2 weeks (i live in ireland)
And if anything happend while they were over their...i just wouldnt know what to do

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The drill refered to here is the only one I'm aware of being conducted this month, but its in New Jersey www.nj.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The thing I've got in the documents say that it will be

NLE 2-08 Natural Hazard Ardent Sentry; Chairman's Exercise Program...

In october, there's TOPOFF 4 FSE; Flexible Response; Global Lighting; CEP; Able Warrior.

In july and august, there's national special security events... July: Diablo Bravo 2008.

September, Able Warrior.

In November, Pandemic Influenza Exercises.

December. Vigilant Shield. T4 LSG.

On 9/11...
OPERATION NORTHERN VIGILANCE
BIOWARFARE EXERCISE TRIPOD II
OPERATION VIGILANT GUARDIAN
OPERATION NORTHERN GUARDIAN
OPERATION VIGILANT WARRIOR

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
thats scary as hell man. ill ask my father about it since he deals with national security. thats only 3 days away.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I did just find this... out of Portland WCSH Ch.6

Military Officials Hold Mock Terror Drill In Bangor

BANGOR (NEWS CENTER) -- Students at Husson College got a first hand look at the how the military responds to terrorist attacks Tuesday.

I think the article title is misleading. It seems to me the article simply states the military was at this college to show off their equipment.

However, this was dated 4/22, which is about 10 days prior to 'scheduled' drills according to the OP. Just getting 'their' people in the area and getting the community acclamated prior...? (Although, this is Portland, Maine)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Hmmm. This reminds me of an old thread. Regarding a nuclear terror drill in Portland...

New nuclear terror drill sparks conspiracy scare (by highfreq)

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

haha reminds me of a lot of threads lol.

I used to think Bush would definitely go to war with Iran sometime before his term was up, but he could just pass the plans down to the next president or someone else who can stage the event.

So this is in the Pacific Northwest, Washington, Oregon... not Canada.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
How interesting. The moment I read this, I remembered a previous thread I had read.

National Guard?

Something could certainly be happening... I'll be watching. Thanks for posting. *flagged* and *starred*

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Officials: Long Island bomb drill going smoothly

I heard on Fox news the other day that they were conducting a drill in Yaphank,NY (Suffolk County,Long Island) that involved over 60 agencies from county and government. The drill was to simulate a dirty bomb going off in a courthouse. I recommend to be as prepared as possible because I've been saying it for years. It's only a matter of time and the sands of the hour glass seem to be running out.

Long Island Dirty Bomb Drill

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RabbitChaser

You have great posts. I've provided a quote below that sums up my view of all this, which is in agreement. Note also that FEMA and/or their equivalents were doing similar drills the day of the assassination attempt on Reagan, the day of the assassination of Kennedy, and of course as you know on the day of wtc/911. I'm afraid it's no coincidence, at all.

What's interesting is that Bowman (running for Congress in Florida) used to be friends with Cheney as Bowman & Cheney together were the ones who presented Starwars to Reagan.
Bob Bowman:

“I could name a suspect, an architect behind the 9/11 World Trade Center attacks. If I had to narrow it down to one person, I think my prime suspect would be Dick Cheney. The exercises that went on that morning simulating the exact thing that was happening confused people in FAA and NORAD. They didn’t know what was real and what was the exercise. The people who planned and carried out those exercises should be investigated."

I've been waiting for a nuclear provocation coming from Cheney i.e. Halliburton, the Fed/Bank of England who owns Halliburton, and so on. It is rather scary that the possibility is so real. I wonder what would happen if they took out Microsoft, which is in Washinton State. Total collapse of the world's economic infrastructure? An open invitation to a total fascist world takeover, right now.

Incidentally, I recently realized that seeding of the sky with metal chemtrails is because after a nuclear attack, all radiological communication is wiped out. The metallic chemtrail umbrellas provide an ability for selective military communication immediately following a nuclear attack.

Gosh, I hope it doesn't happen. If it did, I think a lot of folks would consider getting a firearm, who before didn't.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Thank you for the kind words and input, c/t
Quite eye-opening, especially concerning the chemtrails

I can still only find that original write-up I linked regarding any May1-8 drills... will keep looking... anyone else?

Seems they may be *quietly* going on throughout the country(?).

And counterterrorist wrote:

Gosh, I hope it doesn't happen. If it did, I think a lot of folks would consider getting a firearm, who before didn't.

I hope it doesn't either, but I don't need it to happen to get a firearm... it's been on my 'to do' list for about 2 months now... others without would be wise to seriously consider it too, if you haven't already. Thanks for the reminder to get my @ss moving on it

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting false flag report, I knew they were coming soon. If anybody knows any of the other drills please post them here. It will be interesting to see how this turns out, people have wised up quite a bit since the last time.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
bush seems to have it under control. under his administration, FEMA is now prepared and millions of coffins in case of biological or just nuked, see www.abovetopsecret.com...' and for those of us who survive bush has made sure FEMA has housing accommodations call consentration camps especially for the unconformist.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well somebody in the Seattle area needs to go check this out and see if anything unusual is going on.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this could be related or not, but I was just reading about Bush visiting Israel and Egypt next week. Israel will be celebrating their 60th anniversary on May 7th.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Just yesterday I had 4 C-130s yeah 4, fly right over my house. I live about 30 miles away from KAFB but 4 flying in a row seemed really wierd, I wonder if it has anything to do with this.

Wow the pieces are all falling into place. It should be soon now before something big happens.

Why god did you have to put me with a family that doesn't own a gun. It's times like these that make me wish I was older.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

From my readings on ATS I have prepared to die no less then 36 times, been convinced Neocons would break down my door at any second since coming here and being quite positively sure Masonic reptillian overlords where coming to take me to Planet X.

But none of that happened. Yet. The only thing that has happened is ATS will continue to provide me with new and exciting ways to which I will meet my demise!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Captain Eric H. May Panic threads show up here with regular frequency. They never amount to anything except driving traffic (and money) to the author's websites.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaeliclad

From my readings on ATS I have prepared to die no less then 36 times, been convinced Neocons would break down my door at any second since coming here and being quite positively sure Masonic reptillian overlords where coming to take me to Planet X.

But none of that happened. Yet. The only thing that has happened is ATS will continue to provide me with new and exciting ways to which I will meet my demise!

Amen brother. I've been here through 2 major elections, 1 war, and countless threat level changes, and the only constant was that I was going to die shortly and the shadow government of the neocons would imprison my family.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join