It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayday Alert! -- Terror Drills Could Go Live!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Really, RELAX everyone.

At this time the money is headed to our homes to keep the economy afloat at least until after the next elections.

Stop scaring these young people on he forum, take some of the heavier stuff to RATS, or just shut up for a change about the first of the month terror junk.

From some of the above posts I have to say enough is enough.

May will come and will go, your parents visiting Texas will come home safe and sound, and if your parents choose not to have weapons, then be greatful for the parents with a hell of a lot more peacce in their hearts and trust on their agenda than any of us here.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Very well said Antar.

Personally, id rather they have drills and be prepared for the "just in case" then not be prepared at all.

Everyone bitched and moaned about the lack of preparation for Katrina and lack of ability to manage such a catastrophic event.

Fact is nature happens and bad people do bad things.

Damned if you do. Damned if you dont.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

and if your parents choose not to have weapons, then be greatful for the parents with a hell of a lot more peacce in their hearts and trust on their agenda than any of us here.

I always thought that it would be better to have a gun and not have to use it, than to not have a gun and have to use it.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You all seem to be forgetting that during 9/11 people in our government were unknowingly taking part in mock terror drills, turned out it was the real deal.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Thank you green eyed Leo, BTW I am also green eyed and am a triple Leo, hehe,

I just cannot stand to see all of the scare mongering to the point it frightens our younger viewers. Especially when they have parents (they chose) that do not see things the same way as many of us here on the forums.

My suggestion to them would be to store many of the items that would be useful in the event of a natural or unnatural disruption in goods and services, and surprise their parents if or when the time comes to bring it forward. You can buy a lot with just babysitting money or an allowance.

Just no need to stress them out with "Maybes"...
See you round!

Darn spell check changed your name...

[edit on 28-4-2008 by antar]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You aparently did not read the posts above you that clearly state references that we have driven into the ground that talk about it for days.

We are well aware of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

A gun will not save you, your wits and intuition will. Many people in war do not start with a gun... There are many countries that have made it illegal to own a gun, but that does not mean that they are helpless, think about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The article was interesting, but if anything goes "live", I doubt it will be in the Pacific Northwest (unless they plan to erupt Mt. Rainier) and I think it might be too early for Herr Bush to plan his "legal" dictatorship.

IF something were to happen,I'd bet it being farther south,say in Texas (not to scare another poster).It's just my opinion from some articles I read last year.
It's far enough away to have the excuse that "we were caught up in other exercises and couldn't scramble.......yada,yada."

Every time I read an article with Americans saying "we gotta do something",I'm reminded of this saying: God helps those who help themselves.

Cameras are always an important item to have as well as time stamps shown,or the author stating the time and day of any occurrence.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Divide and Conquer 101. Many of us know that this is going to happen, we just aren't completely sure when. Bush even said it himself. I guess well just have to wait a week or two, see you then!

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I for one dont know what to believe anymore, But I sure dont think we where told the truth on 9/11 at all.
And I can say that the weather has been bad all over the world, We had a Earthquake in Nevada a month or so ago (witch I have never heard of happening there) then one in Illinois a couple of weeks ago now more in Nevada this past week so Im thinking get ready again Illinois.
Not trying to get off topic here but It just seems like our government is trying to take total controle of everything befor the crap hits the fan.
IMO

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

wits and intuition won't save me if there are people coming at me with the intention to kill.

I really do hate guns but i'm sure they will come in handy should the # hit the fan.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Well, there was a major dissater that JUST happened in Virginia....

www.cnn.com...

These are things that happen and we have no control over. Preparation is key in events like this.

Let the drills continue, for all im concerned

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

Great, my family lives in NJ.

Someone's going down if a false flag happens there.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I was noticing all the propaganda chatter lately and wondered about May 1, being Walpurgis Night / Beltaine & all.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ya know, I'm seeing a connection here.
September 11th, 9/11, 911
May 1st, MayDay, May Day, May Day!
Anyone else see that too?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Well, it's a good idea to be aware of things. I've been thinking about all the talk of Portland, OR being a target for a false flag and overall I don't think it makes a lot of sense. Portland isn't exactly a symbol of American capitalism or anything like that. It may be unpopular with the neocons, but NWO-wise we could be the poster child for environmental policy. Everyone here wants to shop local, recycle, re-use, and preserve nature. I thought that nature/environmentalism was really popular with those NWO folks. Plus, the people here generally play nicely into the left-right paradigm. And any fall-out would blow eastward towards other important places. I don't think Portland is a target for that sort of thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Ya know, I'm seeing a connection here.
September 11th, 9/11, 911
May 1st, MayDay, May Day, May Day!
Anyone else see that too?

may day may day airforce one is...

a direct attack on the king himself? after 9/11 it's going to have to be rather large isn't it to go to war again?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well I certainly hope there is nothing to these drills, but I have not been looking forward to the 60th Anniversary and what could come of it.

But I am hopeful that this will be nothing. First, there were training drills in Phoenix last fall, and nothing happened- my Mom lives out by the base and didn't even notice any strange activity.

Second, I don't feel there is a "need" for another attack. If we are going with the "9/11 was a false flag terror hit to get us into war with Iraq (eventually) idea," the PTB felt that they "needed" a major event to get us on board with the war. Since then we have been forewarned that this war will take a long time, and that it is a global war on terror, and there have been hints about Iran (and Syria and North Korea to a lesser degree) for a couple years now. We have already been prepared- I don't think a major catalyst is neccesary.

Further, this administration doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks- they do whatever they want, with no oversight.

And finally, the majority of the American people are too concerned about the economy, rising food costs, rising gas prices, the housing foreclosures, etc. to care about the war anymore. I think we are, collectively, tired of it and have tuned out. To that end, if the PTB really wanted to start picking us off they can just control the food supply- which I fear they have. I often thought that if the poop hits the fan the poor will be the first to go. Sad, but true.

Just my rapidly depreciating 2 cents. Hope that all made sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
reply to post by antar

wits and intuition won't save me if there are people coming at me with the intention to kill.

I really do hate guns but i'm sure they will come in handy should the # hit the fan.

I am not advocating not to have protection, just making a point to try and defuse the fear that was seriously arising among some of our younger members with parents that do not choose to have weapons. What to do?

Never underestimate your wit and intelligence when in a precarious situation. There is always an out at some point, or at least a good chance of it. And never use anything you are not willing to have turned on you.

I once was greeted at the door by a gunman and before I knew what was going on, I had the gun positioned at his testies and calmly asked him to go away and to never return. Young and stupid but in that instance it worked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join