It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry's Connection To The Homosexual Movement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I believe that I smell a troll. This kind of post is often just throwing gas on a fire, just to see the effect.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wonderful thread, Ive been trying to expose how alot of the Gay priests end up as freemasons as well. Then you have your typical freemason percentage which is already gay.

Ive heard of different initations consisting of many homosexual type acts. One can only wonder..

[edit on 28-4-2008 by topsecretombomb]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

I'm not pickin' on anyone, and over population is a conscious movement on mankind's part. We could easily control it if we made a serious individual effort to do so, the very essence of evolution is change in response to natural surroundings.

The fact still remains that 'man+man does not=man'! Again it is the primary human function to create...ESPECIALLY OTHER HUMANS! Gays can't do that is they are true to their own propaganda. The fact is that according to evolutionary standards, a gay man's DNA doesn't get carried on except by breaking their own creed of no women.

I think homo's should have equal everything, so long as it stands within natural bounds.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by herbalepoch

Not to bug you mate, but I think you have the wrong idea about homosexuals. It's not a creed or agreement. Their sexual orientation is pretty much flipped. It could also be something to do with the way he or she is brought up, or a perculiarity with the brain.

Also, Topsecretbomb, you got any sources on your claims there?

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

I suppose I could be classified as a "conspiracy theorist," yet I do not buy into this crap that the Masons or any other group are undermining the fabric of this country by promoting freedom for all. It's ridiculous to think that this is a bad thing. People should have their choices. It's what our Constitution is based on. One of the major points of fascism is that certain groups are singled out. In singling out any group, whether it's Latinos or homosexuals, you are joining the movement towards a fascist regime. You are supporting their agenda instead of supporting the Constitution of the country you claim to love.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
It is not uncommon. Most conspiracy theorist hate

Any one not Christian.
Any one Jewish.
Catholics.
Masons.
Gays.
Wealthy.

They do? Wow thanks for putting a label on most of us conspiracy theorists, so not only are we insane we also hate all these people, or some of them, thanks mate. I don't hate or even dislike any of the above people.

Chad, i fail to see your connection, it just seems you are a typical bigoted fool, the emotion that will most divide any society is hatred, and you're willfully promoting that.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
Wonderful thread, Ive been trying to expose how alot of the Gay priests end up as freemasons as well. Then you have your typical freemason percentage which is already gay.

Can you give one example of this? Just one.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

Considering that the Roman Catholic Church frowned upon parishoners becoming Freemasons I do not see how Priests would somehow gravitate towards petitioning the Fraternity. Furthermore, if the person were a known pedophile I seriously doubt they would pass the investigation comittee. But perhpas Topsecret can prove us wrong and employ his research skills to produce some evidence in this regard.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Flagged and starred.

It's us, against the freemasons. This is what it will come down to.

The people who want peace, against the people who want control.

Nice thread.

I would go further to suggest that the reason all the masonic charities
gravitate toward children is to feed the inner ring of pedophiles.

Think about the shriner in their goofy hats and little cars in the parades,
luring children.

Wolves in sheeps clothing, I tell ya.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by cutbothways]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

It is not uncommon. Most conspiracy theorist hate

Any one not Christian.
Any one Jewish.
Catholics.
Masons.
Gays.
Wealthy.

Bigotry at its finest Chad, always a great example.

Why are you on a "conspiracy forum" then Rockpuck?

I can't even believe your P.A.L's starred you for this one.
This is a pretty dense statement.

If your a conspiracy theorist, you hate everyone, this implies.

I would say it's the opposite. Conspiracy theorist make
a great deal of sacrifice to warn others of hidden agenda's,

like the Masonic Brotherhood's attempt to lure people
into a life of lust. That is why one of the first things
you do is expose your nipple.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Do you have any proof for your statements,, or are you just speaking out your hat? The only time it's "us against the Masons" would be when someone says something flat out slanderous and gets called on it.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Believe it or not, i've heard of people who would think of bloody murder if you were to mutter the words 'homosexual movement' to them.

That's their idea of being open-minded, at least.

Question: If you're an individual, and you're secure about your sexuality and your capabilities in tackling subversion on a personal level, and are attempting to show others the light of such wisdom, what exactly is there to worry about?

All subversion is the same, that much is certain.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cutbothways

Don’t make accusations like that if you can't back them up. That’s just childish to say.
I’m seriously reconsidering deleting my account from the ATS boards due to the fact that we have people like you posting here with such foul play.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Ive heard of different initations consisting of many homosexual type acts. One can only wonder..

Interesting. I've heard that Internet anti-Masons get together every equinox and solstice and practice homosexual type acts while dancing to Village People tunes. One can only wonder....

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This thread has many thoughtful, reasoned responses to the opening post. On the other hand, it also has a lot of incredibly dumb, bigoted, un-informed tripe to wade through.

Reasonable people will have no problem discerning one from the other.

And I do believe I'm on topic with this....as the topic is "dumb, bigoted, un-informed tripe".

Edit to add: The number of stars on the opening post is laughable and scary at the same time.

[edit on 28-4-2008 by MrPenny]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Holy cow! There must be some 'other' level of conspiracy here.

I can understand and even excuse distrust of the Freemason order based on the secretive nature. But this is just getting outrageous. Sexually feeding on children is now being dropped into the debate like there is actually some connection between that and the OP.

I wonder if the OP intended this to 'go there' (not an accusation - but a recognition of the possibility) or is this just a spontaneous gathering of mason-haters. How can you simply make a statement like that without so much as a howdy-do as introduction? I think this is really getting to the point where a moderator might want to redirect us back to the more or less palatable homosexual debate.

Where does such rabid Mason hating start? Have they actually done something? So far this has been akin to the Catholic bashing that I'm so accustomed to confronting. Perhaps there founding fathers were elitists, so were the founding fathers of every group worth noting (I suspect). But I know some of these people personally, and frankly would trust at least one of them with my life if it came down to it, I know they would never submit to the kind of dime-store novel activities some have brought up here.

Actually, I think we just got to a point where I will accept being considered a 'lily-liver' and bow out of this thread entirely.

Chad, I have always conducted myself in a manner to accept that the information you are propagating has value in that its very existence denotes an intelligent effort to collect it. That makes it worth looking at in my book. But this is becoming very evidently a 'collection-plate' of accusations with no function other than to irritate and distract. Your writing style and presentation lead me to believe you must recognize that. So I ask in the vernacular, "What's up with that?" There must be some actual reason for this - not just some obtuse morality play.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Interesting. I've heard that Internet anti-Masons get together every equinox and solstice and practice homosexual type acts while dancing to Village People tunes. One can only wonder....

Ha! Ha! Go for it Masonic Light. Fight bull crap - with bull crap.
Might as well, reason seems not to have a place here. Maybe you'll get thru using their own language.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ah, disinfo at it's finest. Notice the point that people want you to gloss over, and not pay any attention to. Forget the homosexual part for a second, and notice this:

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
Freemasonry's Connection To The Homosexual Movement

Albert Pike was a Freemason highly esteemed by fellow Freemasons. ...as Pike mysteriously put it, Freemasonry "conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light, from them, and to draw them away from it. Truth is not for those who are unworthy or unable to receive it, or would pervert it." ...

That's the part that should get everyone's attention, especially Masons. Look around your lodge... Do they have a portrait of Albert Pike, or such? It has been rumored for years that Pike was involved with the KKK (whether he was or not is up for discussion).

[edit on 28-4-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
For all I know Bush and Blair may be the 2 biggest fruits on the planet but it doesnt matter for the purposes of this hit and run thread because they are NOT Masons.

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

Bush and Blair ARE Masons!

You just don't know they are because your just a low level Mason who doesn't know what goes on at the top.

And don't ask me how I know Bush and Blair are Masons because it's a secret.

I honestly think that the people calling the Masons gay and talking down homosexuality are damaging ther own cause. Think of it like this. People read the thread, they see the anti-Mason and Anti-homosexual responses and compare it to the Masons.

I would rather be dominated by Freemasons and Gay's then the likes of some of the other posters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join