It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rush Limbaugh Calling For Riots In Denver

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Riots in Denver? Not if common sense prevails. Rude Dimbulb just "wishs" there would be riots he doesn't actually advocate or propogate them. It would be his 'wet dream'- so it appears that someone isn't getting enough.

Obama's cult of personality campaign, fueled by a charisma and use of the media not seen since the days of Adolf Hitler, is really as devisive as the Redudlicans want it to be. Methuselah McCain is actually gearing up for Obama as the nominee.

Obama supporters don't realize he's playing right into the Redud's hands by being devisive, pitting Black America against White America, lower middle class against upper middle class, and so forth. If the Obama camp is so hopped up afraid he won't get the nomination then their not recalling their civics lessons from school.

Obama can always run as an independent or as a write-in ticket. Those votes would count Baa Baa Barack Sheeple. But riots would debase the Democrats and show just how "tribal" the USA is becoming, and the Democrats just won't fall for it. If they do riot, then they don't deserve to have a candidate.

Common sense and cooler heads WILL and MUST prevail. Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
So don't riot.

Nobody has to do what Limbaugh "dreams".

The only reason all this fuss is being made is because it is likely behavior, and the reality of that infuriates people.

So, the answer is, Either take away freedom of speech from all of us, or, don't riot.

Isn't that easy?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Nighthawk

Originally posted by bamaoutlaw

will he now be considered a homegrown terrorist?

He should be, and if he was a Democrat on Air America Radio calling for the same thing at the Republican Convention he sure as Hell would be. If a Dem made any statement even close to that they'd be torn apart in the press for weeks, lose their jobs, and likely be investigated by the FCC and the DOJ. But, since he's on the "Right team", it'll all be swept under the rug.

Now just watch and wait for his defenders to come running.

Did you consider the possibility the the claim that Rush Limbaugh was calling for riots was a misquote and distortion of what he actually said?

I monitor what he says occasionally and the only thing "close" to that is Rush saying something to the effect that there will be riots if the "Super Delegates" steal the nomination from the "winner".

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesMartel

Charles, good try at revisionist history, there!

There is audio, AND video of the comedian, drug-addled fat bag of puss hoping for a riot....is that incitement? his actual words was 'dream' of a riot.

He's a bloated piece of worthless human (?) DNA, but he has enough money (thanks to the stupid ditto-heads who keep his ratings up) to hire proper lawyers who no doubt help him carefully craft his words, so he stays just AT the line, but not over it.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You can hear what Rush actually said in the following videos.

Rush Limbaugh: Operation Chaos manual for rioting

Here is Keith Olbermann's report where they discuss if he could be held libel for inciting a riot.

Rush Limbaugh incites Denver riot

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Now this is just ridiculous. Rush is selling "Operation Chaos" Memorabilia on his website. Read some of the captions.

members.premiereinteractive.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is a misguided fool and don't have the brains God gave a rubber duck

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Using the word "Dream" does not lessen his call to arms and his masterminding of a conspiracy to commit felonious and violent mayhem on the streets. He also said "This is My Plan!" "This is what I am working toward."

I believe that is clear enough. This is conspiracy to commit terrorism to control the outcome of an election. Being media does not give him the right to insight a violent overthrow of the American voting system. We have little enough of the American Way left, this porcine gentleman should not be allowed to take that little away from us.

He should be in Gitmo now!
Being ummm. . . questioned about his plans.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I for one would love to see the venal and tribal sensibillities of the democratic base exposed by thier own self destructive contradictions and penchant for juvenile displays of impotent violence.

But then Im a blood drinking neo-con and spawn of satan and whatnot.

posted on May, 3 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You people are unbelievable. He called for the riots as a SATIRE for what OTHER POLITICIANS were warning!

Douglas Wilder, the BLACK DEMOCRAT EX-GOVERNOR OF VIRGINIA stated that he guaranteed riots at the convention worse than '68. THAT is where Rush was coming from. So, if you hate Rush Limbaugh for saying what he said, you better hate Douglas Wilder first and more.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
He sang the song “i dreaming of a white Christmas”, with the words riots in Denver in its place. And that was the day after he said he "hoped for was riots in denver". Come on, people, they control both sides of this. Rush is just as bad as the Rec68 people on the dems side, add in the race issue and maybe a lil trickery by the super delegates and guess what.........bang boom smash. The idea that Denver-rites only riots because the city voted to close the bars in boulder earlier or our team won something is right on, however taking that to mean there wont be any action in denver is wrong. There are three big factors working against my plan for a quite end to August. 1st after the many riots for drinking, sports, or parades gone wrong that denver has had in the last 10 years the DenverPoliceDept has become comfortable with the idea of sending in the gas and dogs. 2ed the people who’s job is to start the riots will arrive from other places not from the suburbs, most people here think john elways is the president anyway, not a real political city, not the place to riot over this, and the out of towners wont really care about the city cuz its not theres. 3rd the use of public parks and even streets and sidewalks, this is where heavy handed DPD and the peace-nicks (throw back term) have a rub. The cops will claim for safety you cant be here and the protesters will claim its public land we can too. Now from my experience living in downtown D, this will be a jumping off point and the fox breaking news RIOTS IN DENVER graphic across the lower end of your screen. I just hope that my building survives so I can post updates from my window looking on the convention center. I will offer this advice to anyone coming to town, I already got my gasmask and a backup filter or two, DPD loves to throw the CS gas, they even gassed a section of fans celebrating CSU beating CU in a football game because they wouldn’t leave the stadium in a timely fashion.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jefwane

Personally i think the whole "operation chaos" thing and now this is all because there is because everyone's basically just waiting to see what will happen with the democratic candidates. Republican pundits really have nothing to do or talk about while the waiting game takes place to see who the democratic nominee will actually be. Because of all that free time they get these crazy ideas like "operation chaos" which is childish teenage tactics quite frankly.

John McCain hasn't exactly been a poster boy for conservatives nor has he really acknowledged the conservative movement therefore you have alot of conservatives who really don't like the guy. There is also the matter of John McCain changing his stance on alot of hot-button topics for conservatives just before the race started. This isn't the same guy people fell in love with in 2000 (as was mentioned on Bill Maher a couple weeks ago)..

McCain has really flip-flopped on alot of these issues that are important to republicans like the tax cut issue:
www.electionunspun.org...

-ChriS

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

It's been a while, so its time to repeat my joke!!!

'Bob' asks, "What is the difference between the Hindenberg, and Rush Limbaugh?"

Joe says, 'I don't know' ....'What IS the difference?' ....

'Well', Bob says, "One is a flaming bag of gas.....and the other is a Dirigible!"

[rim shot...ba dump bump!]

best joke ever!!!

WW

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
For those of you who think Rush's call for riots was a joke, then why would it draw comments from the Mayor of Denver and a Senator?

Limbaugh's comments prompted Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper to say, "Anyone who would call for riots in an American city has clearly lost their bearings."

Democratic Sen. Ken Salazar also responded to Limbaugh's comments Friday, asking Lee Larsen, senior vice president of Clear Channel Radio Rocky Mountain Region to reprimand Limbaugh.

"As I read Mr. Limbaugh's comments about riots at the Democratic National Convention in Denver, they appear to me to be a clear exhortation that those riots are exactly what he wants to happen," Salazar said in a letter to Larsen.

Rush Limbaugh 'Dreaming' Of Riots In Denver

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by BlasteR

It's been a while, so its time to repeat my joke!!!

'Bob' asks, "What is the difference between the Hindenberg, and Rush Limbaugh?"

Joe says, 'I don't know' ....'What IS the difference?' ....

'Well', Bob says, "One is a flaming bag of gas.....and the other is a Dirigible!"

[rim shot...ba dump bump!]

best joke ever!!!

WW

LOL! I just found these online. Never saw these.

-ChriS

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join