It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Originally posted by Conspiracy Realist
reply to post by weedwhacker

I shall continue this fight with those who wish to chain you.

Move along if you have no facts for the question that has been asked numerous times.

No one is stopping you from posting in other threads. Maybe the forum: SKUNK WORKS is much to your taste.

Peace

CR

CR, there are many, many other threads....there is also much, much data, in the public realm, to show the facts of UAL 93....if you only get your 'facts' from certain internet sites, then you aren't doing the due diligence.....

Sorry to be so harsh, but it is the truth....do the hard work, stop relying on youtube!!!

WW

Yes i know and many, if not most, have been profusely debunked time and time again.

You tube is a great source of information, just like google, google video and other sites.

Do you think most truth seekers just go with one side of the story. No. We research and make our own decisions based on basic critical thinking and logic.

your government has you right where they have the rest of the nation, "brainwashed"; because you seem to have lost the ability to think for yourself. At most, based upon your speech you probably dont even have any critical thinking skills, so how could I expect you to even investigate the real 9/11 issues?

Yes, you lack critical thinking skills, those are things you should of learned in elementary school, "who, what, when, where, and how"? With the way you lash out at people with that anger and illiteracy, Im now sure you dont possess even the most basic thinking skills. But, I can promise you if you were only to investigate 9/11 you will find how silly your making yourself look with your illogic. Right now, I can name a hand full of things about 9/11 which are "publically proven" but I know you will deny and fail to believe. Doing just what the government has programmed you to do; believe what they say, and flat out deny anything contrary to they're word which is taken as..."The Gospel!

Peace

CR

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

ULTIMA....teh Mods should give you a warning....and they let you slide, they have given you you too much leeway, for far TOO LONG!!!

Well this would not have gone on this long if you would simply answer my questions and show me the evidence asked for.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

...if you only get your 'facts' from certain internet sites, then you aren't doing the due diligence.....

You keep telling everyone that they only get facts from certain sites.

Please be kind enough to show what sites you use to get your facts.

I can show most of the sites i use, can you ?

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Realist

CR.....see? I know about the five 'Ws'.....I took classes in journalism.

BUT then you post a photoshopped piece of junk???

Didn't you get the NWO memo? The next 'false flag' is going to be nuclear, in Houston.....NOT Chicago....sheesh!! Try to catch up, will ya!?

WW

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Try to catch up, will ya!?

Are you going to show your sources?

Because i can show mine.

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

ULTIMA, not that I was talking to you, in my last post.....I've been reading the DFDR and CVR transcripts....still not sure about how to bring in stuff, I've been on ATS a while, but I'm not very computer savvy, so I mostly read, then write what I know, since I'm still not proficient at bringing in outside sources.....

Which, BTW, should be very carefully vetted anyway, IMO, before being brought into the discussions....

WW

posted on May, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

still not sure about how to bring in stuff, I've been on ATS a while, but I'm not very computer savvy, so I mostly read, then write what I know, since I'm still not proficient at bringing in outside sources.....

Well i use mulitple sources to try to verify information before posting.

I posted a list of some of the unclassified sources i use on the other thread.

[edit on 2-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Well i use mulitple sources to try to verify information before posting.

Besides that website, tracking the threat, what sources have you shown to support that the hijackers are alive?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Besides that website, tracking the threat, what sources have you shown to support that the hijackers are alive?

I have other sources, some i cannot post and some you would not be able to get to.

I have yet to see anyone show any evindece to debate my origianl source or come up with a source to show all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

What are you talking about? You have shown us the tracking the threat website. Thats all. The rest of your evidence is based on you saying its there but you cant show us???

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

You have shown us the tracking the threat website. Thats all.

Yes, and no one has posted any evidence to debate the source or post evidence that all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So, we are all here supposed to believe that you have some sort of security clearance that allows you access to classified documents? Really Ultima... we are all supposed to believe that ?

Would you care to verify what service you belong to? And what was your rank.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

So, we are all here supposed to believe that you have some sort of security clearance that allows you access to classified documents?

Yes i do have a Top Secret security clearance.

Well i work for the NSA and can post my unclassified transcripts of the education i have.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima, if you had such extensive training and had TS clearance, you would not be using a site like tracking the threat to back up your claims. Nor would you be posting in a CT website.

This is my opinion. Do you have a valid ID you can scan and post? (blocking out personal infomation)

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   

[Ultima, if you had such extensive training and had TS clearance, you would not be using a site like tracking the threat to back up your claims.

Well i am not going to use classified sites or sites you cannot get to so you cannot verify the information.

Besides trackingthethreat.com is a company that gathers information for the government.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So the government uses unverified websites? Interesting.

Are you going to be able to scan your NSA identification?

BTW... how is the electrical infrastructure going atthe Maryland HQ?

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   

BTW... how is the electrical infrastructure going atthe Maryland HQ?

Well i do not work at the Maryland HQ anymore i work by the BWI airport now.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I put Ultima on ignore after the second post. He's a baiter not a Debater and a master of the genre. (pun intended). He has nothing to offer or contribute, he is just here to rip at the fabric of discussion. Don't waste your time.

Zindo

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
I put Ultima on ignore after the second post.

You put me on ignore becasue you cannot debate me.

Almost 7 years and no one can post actual reports or evidnece to support the official story.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

You have contributed to this thread with anything to refute the evidence presented. I think when you do, you will then see some type of interesting dialog.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join