It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
You have contributed to this thread with anything to refute the evidence presented. I think when you do, you will then see some type of interesting dialog.

I have and can post tons of facts and evidence (from sources that you cannot deabte) that question the official story.

Too bad no one has be able to post facts and evindence from credable sources to support the official story.

[edit on 5-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You say " I have and can post tons of evidence "......

yet......you don't post you 'tons' of evidence, you insult, you attack those who disagree with you, and you bring NOTHING!!!!

Not only on this thread....you personally attacked me on another, blatantly lying about something I didn't do....

Sir, at long last....have you no shame?

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Captain wrote in the OP, that Hani Hanjour was the most religious of the hijackers, but FBI CIA informant Aukai Collins tells us different. He say this about Hani Hanjour: “He wasn’t even moderately religious, let alone fanatically religious. And I knew for a fact that he wasn’t part of al-Qaeda or any other Islamic organization; he couldn’t even spell jihad in Arabic.” So who exactly considered him the most religious?

Daniel Hopsicker did an investigation into Mohammad Atta, and witnesses say he drank and did coc aine. He also wore expensive clothes and a lot of jewelery. It was also weird that he allegedly took his will with him on his flight. Miraculously, the bag containing the will didn't make it. I believe these things are frowned upon by Islam in general, but I would venture to say they are extremely unwelcome to an Islamic fundamentalist.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Sir,

You are not fooling me with your posts. I am not interested in a one sided debate. Either post your evidence or refrain from posting.

Thanks

:TY:

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
yet......you don't post you 'tons' of evidence, you insult, you attack those who disagree with you, and you bring NOTHING!!!!

Becasue i am too busy trying to get through the BS that the believers post and they keep changing subjects.

If you really want to see my evidnece jut tel me what you would like to see. As long as you be adult enough to at leats lok at the evidence and admit i cna post evidence.

I am sorry if i inadvertantly included you in with the others that kept insulting me about writing books and selling them, but you all usually stick together to gang up.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I am not interested in a one sided debate. Either post your evidence or refrain from posting.

Yes i am tired of a one sided debate, I am the only one that has to post evindece, no one else does, even when asked.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
You have failed to show evidnece that they are all dead.

:shk: Buddy .. they were on the planes. The planes blew into a billion pieces. They are dead. Dead dead dead. Barbara Olsen is dead. The rest are dead. They haven't all been hiding out somewhere (or in some secret prison) for the past 7 years. They are DEAD.

Flight manifests are evidence.
Recorded cell phone calls from people on the planes are evidence.
Video of the hijackers going through checkpoints and onto planes is evidence.
Multiple videos of the planes crashing into the towers is evidence.
DNA evidence of most of the people is evidence.
Common sense of what a fireball does to a body is evidence.

They are dead. To suggest that they are in hiding or in a secret prison for the past 7 years is unrealistic.

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
I listed ALL what I provided. Video, photographs, family statements.... etc etc...

You did fine. You provided more than enough evidence.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Flight manifests are evidence.
Recorded cell phone calls from people on the planes are evidence.
Video of the hijackers going through checkpoints and onto planes is evidence.
Multiple videos of the planes crashing into the towers is evidence.
DNA evidence of most of the people is evidence.

1. How deos a flight manifests prove hijackers are dead if they used fake names and ID?

2. How does cell phone calls prove all the hijackers are dead?

3. Do you have video of the hijackers getting on the planes?

4. Do the videos of the planes crashing show the dead hijackers?

5. Please be adult enough to show me the DNA evidnece that all the hijackers are dead.

Also please be adult enough to show evidnece that the bodies from the planes were in the buidlings.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Please be adult enough .... Also please be adult enough

Snotty little bugger, aren't ya'?

I'm sure I'm much older than you are... and much more adult.
Knock it off junior ....

How deos a flight manifests prove hijackers are dead if they used fake names and ID?

EVERYONE on the planes are dead. It doesn't matter what names they used. They are dead. The FIREBALLS and the IMPACT killed everyone no matter what name they used.

How does cell phone calls prove all the hijackers are dead?

The cell phone calls prove that the people were actually on those planes - both civilian and hijacker. ANYONE on those planes were killed on impact.

Do you have video of the hijackers getting on the planes?

There has been plenty of video provided in the MSM showing the hijackers going through security to get on the planes. There are plenty of recorded phone conversations from people on the planes - including the stewardess on one of the WTC flights - describing the hijackers AND where they sat in the seats. The seating was very important as it told investigators who the hijackers were.

Do the videos of the planes crashing show the dead hijackers?

The videos of the planes crashing show EVERYONE being killed.
No one can survive impacts and fireballs such as that.
Like I said - Common sense.

DNA evidnece that all the hijackers are dead.... evidnece that the bodies from the planes were in the buidlings.

Guess you missed the part about the FIREBALL and the planes (and bodies) being turned into dust, eh?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

EVERYONE on the planes are dead. It doesn't matter what names they used. They are dead. The FIREBALLS and the IMPACT killed everyone no matter what name they used.

The cell phone calls prove that the people were actually on those planes - both civilian and hijacker. ANYONE on those planes were killed on impact.

There has been plenty of video provided in the MSM showing the hijackers going through security to get on the planes.

The videos of the planes crashing show EVERYONE being killed.
No one can survive impacts and fireballs such as that.
Like I said - Common sense.

Guess you missed the part about the FIREBALL and the planes (and bodies) being turned into dust, eh?

1. Show me evidence that all the hijackers are dead, not just a stament.

2. Do the cell phone calls prove the hijackers are dead?

3. If you have all this video please show me the hijackers getitng on the planes.

Guess you missed the point that i am not talking abot fireballs am i? I am talking about evidence to prove all the hijaclkers are dead. Something which keep failing to post.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I am talking about evidence to prove all the hijaclkers are dead. Something which keep failing to post.

You know what also keeps getting failed to post. Evidence showing even ONE hijacker alive. Do you have any videos of the hijackers alive? Any cell phone calls? Interviews? Photos?

Is your only proof a website that even stated its data may be unreliable and needed to be verified by other sources?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
You know what also keeps getting failed to post. Evidence showing even ONE hijacker alive.

I have posted evidnece of 2 hijackers alive and a third possible hijacker alive, something people fail to post evidence to debate.

Still waiting for any evidence the deabte my evidence or to porve all the hijackers are dead.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Still waiting for any evidence ... all the hijackers are dead.

NO ONE on the planes could have survived this .
The planes were hijacked.
Everyone on the planes died. Everyone. Including the hijackers.
Common sense.

Your 'still waiting' phrase doesn't fly.
This is old news.

Edited to add - this is useless.
As I said - you can lead a horse to water ....
I'm done.

[edit on 5/6/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Everyone. Including the hijackers.
Common sense.

Well sorry but common sense does not equal evindece.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I have posted evidnece of 2 hijackers alive and a third possible hijacker alive, something people fail to post evidence to debate.

You have? Did I miss something? Besides the "Tracking the Threat" site, what have you presented.

Remember sir, you posting a link to a site that is claiming what you claim without evidence is not evidence.

Come on now. We are all waiting.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You have? Did I miss something? Besides the "Tracking the Threat" site, what have you presented.

The site i posted is evidence, I have seen no one dispute it.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The site i posted is evidence, I have seen no one dispute it.

So, by your logic, I can create a website called "trackingdeadthreats.com", post that they are all dead (with a disclaimer saying my data may be unreliable)....and that would be evidence to you?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed

So, by your logic, I can create a website called "trackingdeadthreats.com", post that they are all dead (with a disclaimer saying my data may be unreliable)....and that would be evidence to you?

You don't have to create one....

try this:

The Flat Earth Society

This group says the earth is flat. Must be the truth!

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Captain wrote in the OP, that Hani Hanjour was the most religious of the hijackers, but FBI CIA informant Aukai Collins tells us different. He say this about Hani Hanjour: “He wasn’t even moderately religious, let alone fanatically religious. And I knew for a fact that he wasn’t part of al-Qaeda or any other Islamic organization; he couldn’t even spell jihad in Arabic.” So who exactly considered him the most religious?
Can you provide a link?

Daniel Hopsicker did an investigation into Mohammad Atta, and witnesses say he drank and did coc aine. He also wore expensive clothes and a lot of jewelery. It was also weird that he allegedly took his will with him on his flight. Miraculously, the bag containing the will didn't make it.
Mr. Hopsicker is wrong. He's referring to the guy that lived with Amanda Keller in early 2000... Mohamed Atta didn't arrive until June. Besides that, Amanda Keller says that it's two different people.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by Boone 870]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Collins also had this to say about Hani: "I never had any direct relationship with him. I never even had many conversations with him -- he was always there in the crowd." Collins claims to know quite a bit about someone that he really didn't know.

Collins also claims to have met Hani in 97 or 98, that's two to three years before he went to Afghanistan to train with Al Qaeda.

Collins converted to Islam when he was 17 and was training for Jihad in Afghanistan when he was 19, if Collins himself can become radicalized in two years, why couldn't Hani?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join