It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Dead Hijackers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
This thread, at least to me, proves you really aren't being intellectually honest and aren't really interested in discussion.

How does asking for evidnece to support a claim made by someone make me intellectually dishonest?

I have yet to see any real evidnece of all the hijackers being dead, unless you can supply some.

I have supplied evidence that raises reasonable doubt.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

You have supplied NOTHING Ultima. Besides the tracking the threat website...you have done nothing but asked for more evidence.

Please show us the evidence you have that raises reasonable doubt!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
You have supplied NOTHING Ultima. Besides the tracking the threat website...you have done nothing but asked for more evidence.

I ask for evidence because you have supplied NOTHING. No actual evidence or reports that state all the hiajckers are dead.

Just more opinions and statments.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I am done responding to you on this thread. Stay on the flight 93 thread... I will attempt to educate you there as well.

You have just proven yourself to everyone reading this thread.

As usual you offered NOTHING which is EXACTLY what I said you would do... (see above post)

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I am done responding to you on this thread.

So you are admitting you cannot supply evidence to support your claims ?

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
news.bbc.co.uk...

He acknowledges that he attended flight training school at Daytona Beach in the United States, and is indeed the same Waleed Al Shehri to whom the FBI has been referring.

But, he says, he left the United States in September last year, became a pilot with Saudi Arabian airlines and is currently on a further training course in Morocco.

Not only has this article not been retracted as was mentioned before, but it was edited to say "a man called" under his photograph to make it appear as though it could be a different person using the same name. If this is not the man who was a hijacker, why did they put this guy's picture over the media that matches the man who is still alive and well? Why did they have his other information(such as attending the flight school) correct too? Why is his brother also alive?
If this man who is alive is not the hijacker, how do we know the real hijacker went to flight school at all?

/6cdkbz

A 33-year-old Saudi Arabian pilot with the same name is alive in Riyadh.

* Wail Alshehri, a name used by one of the suspected hijackers on American Airlines Flight 11.

A man by the same name is a pilot whose father is a Saudi diplomat in Bombay. "I personally talked to both father and son today," Allagany said.

* Waleed M. Alshehri, a name used by another alleged hijacker on Flight 11, is the same name as the other son of the diplomat. Allagany said that man is living in Jidda.

"This is a respectable family. I know his sons, and they're both alive," he said.

Any proof that these alleged hijackers are dead, besides the old retracted article cop-out?

[edit on 27-4-2008 by PplVSNWO]

Must have overlooked this, evidence that hijackers are either still alive or that the FBI list of hijackers that they insist is correct, is wrong. Either way, not all of the people that allegedly hijacked the planes, actually did and therefore CO's list of dead hijackers is also wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Do you not realize how many Mohammed Akbar Hashis there are out there??

Warning, this may offend Muslims....they commonly have similar names....there are only a finite amount of names to go around!!!

Gee....how many Americans do you think are named John Smith? Or Steve Johnson? etc, etc, etc......Sheesh!

Or brits named Reginald Peterson.....etc, etc, etc......etcetera!

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Did you even read the post? It's not just the names that match, how about the photographs the FBI released as well as background information including the flight school.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Mohamed Abdullah Al-Siqily Al-Shihri is Waleed_al-Shehri's father. He was interviewed on TV and although stated that his son was not a person with extremist views, he at no point claims either of his sons are still alive.

In addition please look at these photos for the martyrs video:

After bin Laden spoke, the video of Alshehri appeared. Alshehri — one of the hijackers on American Airlines Flight 11, which hit the World Trade Center's north tower — is seen wearing a white robe and head scarf, with a full black beard, speaking in front of a backdrop with images of the burning World Trade Center.

"We shall come at you from your front and back, your right and left," Alshehri said, asserting that America would suffer the same fate as the Soviet Union.

He also praised the losses the United States suffered in Somalia in late 1993.
"As for our own fortune, it is not in this world," he said. "And we are not competing with you for this world, because it does not equal in Allah's eyes the wing of a mosquito."

washingtontimes.com.../20070912/FOREIGN/109120044/1001&template=nextpage

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have supplied evidence that raises reasonable doubt.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

I'm not sure about all of this what comes into OP, but certainly there has been lot of confusion about the matter.

FBI's homepage and those that correspondently can be found from BBC's article, which both are bit old. But according to quick google searches FBI denied the mix-up with the list.

I suspect that the hijackers - whom ever they worked for, had false identities and it is quite simple as that. Some of these hijackers might actually be alive, I do not doubt it all.

BBC later reported in Editor's Blog that:

The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.

You have compiled a pretty list of sources at the end of your OP, but to my death, and I am sorry if I am merely dumb, I cannot find the proof for the basis of your claim that all these hijackers are dead. After looking some of the material you posted, I have to conclude quite contrary.

CORRECTION:In our Sept. 24, 2001 issue, Time described hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari as a student at FlightSafety Academy in Vero Beach, Fla. and as the father of a family that once lived there. The hijacker identified by that name by the FBI was neither.
source: www.time.com...

But I am quite certain that this all boils down to false identities and common names that quite easily gets mixed up. Anyway, good luck in finding your truth.

Sincerely,

PS.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
good luck in finding your truth.

Oh, he is not interested in the truth. Only repeating what he has beentold.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima... I am so sick of your pathetic crap. You are on ignore. BYE BYE

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ultima... I am so sick of your pathetic crap.

Same goes for you.

[edit on 27-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

At the beginning of the investigation it was mistaken identity.

My OP was to show a little background of each of the hijackers.The paths they took to 911. Throughout the thread I have show an abundance of evidence that shows conclusively that all 19 hijackers listed were in fact the perpetrators of 911 and are in fact dead.

I am not looking for "my" truth. I have found "the" truth. If you in fact were in search for the truth, this thread would have shown nothing new as it has been available for 6 years.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

My OP was to show a little background of each of the hijackers.

You have shown background of the hijackers but no evidnece that they are all dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think he meant to say 'alleged hijackers' because there hasn't been any proof that they were hijackers, let alone dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ppl.. you stick to your fantasy as long as you want.

911 Truth: Where High Fives Replace the Facts

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Ppl.. you stick to your fantasy as long as you want.

You are the one living in a fantasy since you cannot support your claims or the official story.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Captain, I am not fantasizing. I am posting and/or asking for evidence. I have provided evidence that two of your alleged hijackers are not dead. The only response I have gotten was about the common names. I believe you have not addressed how the FBI got the the backgrounds and photos of men still alive and claim them to be dead hijackers.
It appears to be your fantasy that the people the FBI has claimed to be hijackers really hijacked the flights and are now dead. You have not yet shown any proof that the people with the names and backgrounds you have posted were the 9/11 hijackers and died in the attacks. If they are not all dead, some must be alive, so your thread should have been titled "meet the allegedly dead hijackers and some that are still alive to".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join