It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has Nukes...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Iran has Nukes...

crossfirewar.com

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Wednesday to governments in the West-Russia who know privately that Iran not only has a nuclear weapons program but also nuclear warheads for its ballistic missiles. An invitation to discuss Teheran’s non-negotiable position. Of course governments don’t want to say publicly what they know and publicly state Iran has yet to produce nuclear warheads, but Iran revived its nuclear program in 1986 and it would not take long to produce nuclear weaponry especially with the support Beijing has provided Iran, support which China has also sent through North Korea. China’s government was eager to do so becuase they know Iran-Pakistan have the potential to weaken three of China’s rivals, the West-India-Russia. An Iranian exile once told me he last visited Iran in August 2001 and in the hotel he was staying in Teheran there were a lot of Chinese technicians he assumed were working on weapons of mass destruction.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Now we know why Iran is cocky enough to use their proxies (with larger rockets than ever before) not only in Lebanon and Gaza, (circling Israel), but also the Green Zone in Iraq. This is no war on terror in my opinion. This is a religious war. Maybe Ron Weinland was right.

crossfirewar.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And the proof of this is? I have seen a lot of speculation and innuendos, but I have yet to see a shred of actual evidence that they are developing nukes.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Another article intended to fire up peoples patriotic fervour in order to get public support for another pointless war upon another nation.
Just more brainwashing propaganda in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Seriously... I wanna see proof of this too.

And I don't mean from some obscure US agency who has the potential and eagerness to plant propaganda to meet some ends.

If it turns out to be true, then I don't know... they've been reluctant to press any buttons yet, even though mr. Bush has been more than provoking in his attitude.

link   
I love how we beat down articles and sources that demonize Israel and the United States while providing no facts or evidence but we support and parade around articles and sources that demonize Iran while providing no facts or evidence.

So because Iran is "cocky," that means they have nuclear weapons. Yeah, I totally see the correlation.

Maybe Iran is "cocky," because they don't feel the need to submit to American and Israeli threats? You want to talk arrogance? Look at all of the military power surrounding Iran, then put that in to context with Iran's trash talking and tell me which is worse.

link   
When the time comes for the armies of Maggog (sp?) to attack Israel with full intent on destroying that nation, I believe what I've read in the Good Book that God will save his people. Kinda just like the writers of the movie, Left Behind did. It's near the beginning of the movie, after some character introductions and Buck Williams doing a "rice / grain" report in the middle east. (probably east of Israel). And it's funny now that we are having a rice / grain issue with running out, and the propaganda that IRAN is pushing.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yes. They have WMDs, just as Iraq had.

Everything is happening on the same way as previously. The Zionists want to present a pathetic reason to attack a country. A group of "genius". They believe we're going to buy this again.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
And even if they do have nukes so what? They are a sovereign nation and they can do as they wish. Seeing as the US has nukes why aren't they being invaded and their nuclear programs disabled? Answer me this question? Hypocrisy at its finest.

[edit on 4-23-2008 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
From the header of this site:

Analysis of international events on the Eurasian continent and other regions involved in World War III 1994-2007

What kind of source is that? I have never heard of Willard Payne before.

We better be sure that Iran has these weapons, because if we go there, and discover nada, we are going to lose a lot of whatever credibility we have left.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If Iran had nukes, wouldn't Bush be on TV right now talking about a shock and awe campaign like we have never seen? Wouldn't he be tap dancing on the White House steps?

Wouldn't this be the silver bullet?

This does not seem legit at all.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I love digging...

Ok, Whois informs that crossfirewar.com is run by a company named "Night Watch".
Night Watch is or atleast was a 1-man business operated by Willard Payne.
If you dig into Willard Payne you'll find out he's been working in lobbyism and hey hey... was appointed to Floridas Volunteers Commission in 2004 by... Jeb Bush. Whaat?!

Does that make him biased? I can't prove it, but I'd say yes. So here we have a man, appointed by non other than the presidents brother in 2004 to a volunteer commission that loves people who support the community (read: republicans) in the state that had some hickups in... 2004.
And this "nice man" who does volunteer work is relaying "news" in favor of the Bush administrations politics... smells like a rat

Info for your leisure:

About Willard Payne

About Volunteer Florida

About Crossfirewar.com

[edit on 23/4/08 by flice]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I newspaper clipping back when the soviets collapsed that said that 4 nukes along the border with Iran were missing (this was 1992 or 93 I believe) but then I never heard another word about it.

I believe that they have had nukes now for quite awhile. It would explain their belligerent nature lately... Here is the only thing i could find while searching for the story:

archive.newsmax.com...

Let me ask you this, Why (with all their spys and connections with 'rogue nuke states' like N. Korea, China, Pakistan etc...) would they NOT have nukes?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Grock]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
And even if they do have nukes so what? They are a sovereign nation and they can do as they wish. Seeing as the US has nukes why aren't they being invaded and their nuclear programs disabled? Answer me this question? Hypocrisy at its finest.

[edit on 4-23-2008 by CPYKOmega]

I almost put that in my original comment...It's funny how the biggest war-mongers and nuke proliferators on the planet are constantly going around screaming and threatening others about doing so. "Do as we say, not as we do."

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Grock

Well it's not really interesting if they do or do not have nukes is it... what is interesting is the attempts to plant a reason to engage in war with Iran.

Now, if they infact do have nukes, then the China story isn't too far fetched neither is the story of the American company who alledgely build bases in Iran during the 90s.
That would stir up some other problems wouldn't it?

Why would the American government allow or... how could it allow that an American contractor was building bases in a country they knew had nukes? Some pieces are missing in this puzzle....

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow.
the Elite really do own and control EVERYTHING.....
and its only gonna get worse....fast

Wow.......I don`t know what else to say.
and it wouldn`t matter anyway.

even a world wide protest in all major cities involving
hundreds of millions of people would do nothing....would mean nothing
to "THEM".

"they" simply do what they want , when they want.

man.....that is so *^&**$&^#&$

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
I love digging...

Ok, Whois informs that crossfirewar.com is run by a company named "Night Watch".
Night Watch is or atleast was a 1-man business operated by Willard Payne.
If you dig into Willard Payne you'll find out he's been working in lobbyism and hey hey... was appointed to Floridas Volunteers Commission in 2004 by... Jeb Bush. Whaat?!

Does that make him biased? I can't prove it, but I'd say yes. So here we have a man, appointed by non other than the presidents brother in 2004 to a volunteer commission that loves people who support the community (read: republicans) in the state that had some hickups in... 2004.
And this "nice man" who does volunteer work is relaying "news" in favor of the Bush administrations politics... smells like a rat

Info for your leisure:

About Willard Payne

About Volunteer Florida

About Crossfirewar.com

Well found flice, and darned quick work, starred.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'd like to see something backing this up, until then I find it hard to take this story or the source seriously.

Actually I don't think Iran has bombs yet, but I don't doubt they are at least researching the possibility.

Saudi Arabia is another story.

There are strong indications that Saudi Arabia funded much of Pakistan's nuclear weapons program, and Iraq's (to the tune of about $5bn) prior to 1991. It is hard to imagine they would go to all this trouble and get nothing in exchange.

There are persistent rumors that S.A. has a force of perhaps 20 Ghauri missiles with nuclear warheads (courtesy of Pakistan), in addition to it's conventionally-armed CSS-2 missiles, in silos south of Al Sulayyil. (These can be seen on Google Earth.)

Strangely enough, there has been near-total silence from the the same people pimping the "Iranian nuclear threat" on the issue of Saudi nuclear weapons programs.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xmotex

Well... isn't it commonly known that the Bushs are friends with the Saudis? Or was that just hogwash from Michael Moore?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I'm still not understanding the importance of Iran or any other country doing whatever they see fit to do within their own country? The US are the only ones to have actually used their Nuclear weapons against a nation. I'd be getting the UN to look in USA for WOMD's, then, they can continue their tour of Europe, India, China blah blah blah….

Smoke and mirrors and a big dose of MTV

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join