It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran has Nukes...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Well, like it or not, Israel is surrounded and I would suspect wars going to hop off soon. We are sworn to protect Israel and Iran is behind the whole proxy situation. I'm really glad most of this country still knows who the bad guys are. The bad guys meaning the islamo fascists who arent freedom/ democracy loving people (Iran). When push comes to shove I'm still a patriot and on the US side. Michael moore types are so on the fringe. But I gues thats what this site attracts..

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Give a call to Collin P. i'm sure he has plenty

*sup Collin

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonhb
Well, like it or not, Israel is surrounded and I would suspect wars going to hop off soon. We are sworn to protect Israel and Iran is behind the whole proxy situation. I'm really glad most of this country still knows who the bad guys are. The bad guys meaning the islamo fascists who arent freedom/ democracy loving people (Iran). When push comes to shove I'm still a patriot and on the US side. Michael moore types are so on the fringe. But I gues thats what this site attracts..

This post makes me glad about three things.

1. Not everybody who visits this site is American.

2. Not every American is this susceptible to brainwashing.

and last but by no means least,

3. People are waking up to the truth and not swallowing this rubbish wholesale anymore.

(edited for typo)

[edit on 23-4-2008 by yellowbeard]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would not doubt they have some..I do not think they could test them without the US noticing. They could have gotten some from chinese or some of those duds from NK. Regardless I think maybe more egging US to attack them.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

Well ofcourse we are all patriots when push come to shove. But just remember that one man's hero is another man's terrorist and with the US having digged into prohibitions regarding reasonable things like the ICC treaty (another ongoing thread) I'm not sure who to trust to be honest.

Both countries have nukes. One is honest about is hatred and boasts with it's intentions. The other is so secretive about the smallest details in its affairs that not even its own "allies" knows what it's plotting as its next move.

It's plague vs. colera to be honest.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You Could Have Heard a Pin Drop...

When in England at a fairly large conference, Colin Powell was
asked by the Archbishop of Canterbury if our plans for Iraq were just an
example of empire building by George Bush ...

He answered by saying, 'Over the years, the United States has
sent many of its fine young men and women into great peril to fight for
freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return is enough to bury those that did not return.'

You could have heard a pin drop.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then there was a conference in France where a number of
international engineers were taking part, including French and American.

During a break one of the French engineers came back into the
room saying 'Have you heard the latest dumb stunt Bush has done? He has sent an aircraft carrier to Indonesia to help the tsunami victims. What does he intended to do, bomb them?'

A Boeing engineer stood up and replied quietly: 'Our carriers
have three hospitals on board that can treat several hundred people; they are nuclear powered and can supply emergency electric power to shore facilities; they have three cafeterias with the capacity to feed 3,000
people three meals a day, they can produce several thousand gallons of
fresh water from sea water each day, and they carry half a dozen helicopters for use in transporting victims and injured to and from their flight deck.. We have eleven such ships; how many does France have?'

A U.S. Navy Admiral was attending a naval conference that
included Admirals from the U.S., English, Canadian, Australian and French
Navies. At a cocktail reception, he found himself standing with a large
group of Officers that included personnel from most of those countries.
Everyone was chatting away in English as they sipped their drinks but a
French admiral suddenly complained that, 'whereas Europeans learn many
languages, Americans learn only English.'

He then asked, 'Why is it that we always have to speak English
in these conferences rather than speaking French?'

Without hesitating, the American Admiral replied 'Maybe it's
because the Brits, Canadians, Aussies and Americans arranged it so you wouldn't have to speak German.'

AND THIS STORY FITS RIGHT IN WITH THE ABOVE....

A group of Americans, retired teachers, recently went to France on a tour. Robert Whiting, an elderly gentleman of 83, arrived in Paris by plane. At French Customs, he took a few minutes to locate his passport in his carry on.

'You have been to France before, monsieur?' the customs officer asked sarcastically.

Mr. Whiting admitted that he had previously been to France.

'Then you should know enough to have your passport ready.'

The American said, 'The last time I was here, I didn't have to show it.'

'Impossible. Americans always have to show your passports upon arrival in France!'

The American senior gave the Frenchman a long hard look ...
Then he quietly explained. 'Well, when I came ashore at Omaha Beach on D-Day in '44 to help liberate this country, I couldn't find any damn Frenchmen to show it to.'

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is a bogus news report.

The author neither has facts to declare a weapons program, nor motive.

Yes, leaders are meeting to discuss world events, but there hasn't even been a whisper about it being regarding nuclear weapons. They are talks about the region, and it's stability.

The part I thought was hilarious... "My friend stayed at a hotel in Iran, and there were Chinese technicians working on the hotel... I think they are making Weapons of Mass Destruction." ...?!

So the guys cleaning and repairing the hotel are Chinese... WHAT DOES THAT MATTER?
HOW DO YOU LINK HOTEL MAINTENANCE TO WMD PRODUCTION?!

If the author has evidence of WMD production, I'd like to hear it... until then, stop writing news articles based on your baseless thoughts.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

hehe yeah
agree with you. But having seen that this worked once before you can't blame em for trying again. We are simply that dumb, hehe.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Your quote of what was quoted was wrong and baseless like you said the article was. It said:

And in the hotel he was staying in Teheran there were a lot of Chinese technicians he assumed were working on weapons of mass destruction. China never seriously supported the international community’s effort to end the distribution of weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

Frankly, the Chinese do a lot of business in Iran, especially buying oil, which is a lot more likely a reason to see a lot of Chinese there than WMD deals

If the Chinese were sending nuke scientists to Iran, they wouldn't be putting them in hotels that they know the CIA and Mossad will be watching.

China has not been eager to levy sanctions against Iran because they do a lot of business there. Also because they think (with good reason) the campaign for sanctions is bogus and mostly based on supposition and ideology, - and a powerful lobby in the US - not evidence.

As a self-described patriot, you should examine whether our country is engaging in these conflicts in it's own defense, or in the interest of a country that has a powerful lobby here.

Or countries, as the case may be, considering how Saudi Arabia (home to a majority of the 9/11 hijackers) seems to be getting away with illegally acquiring nuclear weapons scot-free.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The Iranians are not that stupid.

What do you think they would do if they did have nukes,
shoot off their few toward Israel, then chant "praise be to allah" while
they watch 300 nukes rain down on them?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Iran does have nukes, I came across this article written by the great Joe Vialls a few ago now that stated that Russia had armed both Iran and Syria with the S-300 Sunburn missiles.

www.vialls.com...

Copyright Joe Vialls, 5 May 2005

None of this appalling 'One World Government' and corruption went unnoticed in Moscow, where for more than a decade senior officials have been quietly organizing the asymmetric destruction of the monstrous Zionist 'Empire', by carefully placing key strategic and tactical military assets around the globe, in countries potentially vulnerable to the oligarchs.
Mostly this Russian (and Chinese) activity went unnoticed in the west, and where the oligarchs did ctually notice, they sneered scornfully and failed to respond, because they had come to believe their own propaganda that Russian and Chinese weapon systems were 'second rate'.
By mid-2004 it was too late to respond meaningfully, because it was suddenly announced that Russia, China, India and Brazil had formally entered into the most powerful coalition on the face of the earth, literally surrounding both America and the Jewish State with a lethal ring of sophisticated weapons.
At the same time, smaller informal coalitions were formed at the boundaries, with the most ominous (for America), being the sub coalition between Brazil, Venezuela and Cuba. Across in the Eastern Hemisphere, a second sub coalition was formed between Iran, Syria, India and China. Within a few months, every main and sub coalition sovereign nation had been armed with weapons easily capable of destroying the awesome portable firepower of both America and the Jewish State.

When corrupt politicians and military contractors in America decided to control the world by building monolithic aircraft carriers, known politely in New York as "Instruments of American Foreign Policy", Russia did not bother to compete. It could have done so easily, but chose instead to find more economical ways of destroying this massive seaborne American menace. This was achieved by the "Sunburn" and "Onyx" supersonic sea-skimming missiles, which have never been known to miss their targets.
Note here that both missiles have a range of less than 250 miles at best, proving they are designed for purely defensive use. None have been fitted to strategic bombers in order to attack American ships in American waters, but will unquestionably be used to sink any American aircraft carrier stupid enough to get within 250 miles of Russia or one of its close allies. Thus these missiles have completely neutered America's "Instruments of Foreign Policy" at a cost of just one million dollars per round.
At the tactical level, these weapons are equally useful. American foreign policy has been getting dangerously close to Iran and Syria during the last two years, and both sovereign states are now equipped with either Sunburn or Onyx, both of which are nuclear capable. So if America is stupid enough to attack Iran, it will almost certainly lose at least one Carrier battle group in the Persian Gulf to these unstoppable weapons, making the odds too high.

Both Iran and Syria have recently been equipped with the very latest version of this missiles, the S-300PMU-2, which is larger, faster and even more efficient at hunting down its prey. The range of this upgraded missile is in excess of 125 miles, with the ability to acquire and kill targets flying as low as 30 feet. The Russians routinely shoot down random target drones travelling at 5,800 feet per second, and further claim the weapon is easily capable of destroying targets approaching at up to 15,500 feet per second, or Mach 14. Trust me, the S-300PMU-2 will swiftly take care of anything America or the Jewish State is reckless enough to fire at Iran or Syria, and then some. Rumor has it that this big bird of prey is canny enough to detect and destroy Groom Lake's 'invisible' B2 bomber.

They've had them for a while it seems. Now whether Russia is using these 2 nations (Iran and Syria) as its proxy pitbulls against the US and Israel is yet to be seen, or is Russia in cahoots with the Chinese in funding Iran and building up their nuclear capability?

We know both Russia and China have interests in Iran. Then again isnt it being said the the North Koreans are helping or were helping the Syrians build that reactor that Israel bombed not too long ago?

Makes you wonder who really has what out there?

Sad thing is, it also looks like everybody is eager to find out.....and thats the scary part!

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jasonhb

An accusation as big as pinpointing nukes into someone’s hands ought to be better funded then by listening to some pins drop. That`s silly,silly.

Entertaining poem though. Is it yours?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

the S-300 is a SAM ,SS-N-22 Sunburn - or the 3M80 Moskit to give it the russian name is a surface launched Mach3 ASM - there is also an air launched version as well.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

This statement of yours is misleading.

"Iran does have nukes, I came across this article written by the great Joe Vialls a few ago now that stated that Russia had armed both Iran and Syria with the S-300 Sunburn missiles."

I think that you haven't read the article properly, the operative words are nuclear CAPABLE, nowhere in the article does it say that they actually carry nukes. My car is capable of being use as an offensive weapon, but that isn't what I use it for.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Anyone here who seriously wants to give Iran the benefit of the doubt, and assume that their nuclear ambitions are peaceful and solely for energy production, is extremely naive. Do you not realize how evil the Iranian government is? Can you not comprehend the fact that they openly support and export terrorism? Are you unable to understand the fact that Iran has attacked the US military and US interests, by proxy through Hezbollah, in the past?

The President of Iran has publicly declared his wishes to bring about the "end times" that his religion foresees. And it is known that these end times can only come about after a WORLD WAR! And you believe this Islamofascist madman just happens to be enriching uranium at the same time?

You people cannot keep using the mistakes of Iraq as an excuse to ignore possible and legitimate threats from other nations. You cannot expect the intelligence community to gather the burden of proof required in a US criminal court of law. Sometimes we just have to use COMMON SENSE. We should take the words of Ahmadinejad seriously. We should take the past actions of the Iranian government seriously. And all of this, in combination with the intelligence coming out of Iran, shows that Iran is hell-bent on developing nuclear weapons. And I could care less how much this reminds anyone of the situation before invading Iraq. We cannot let past mistakes keep us from taking the proper action to defend this nation and its allies. And I think the very fact that nations who did not support the Iraq war are supporting our efforts against Iran, shows how much more serious and legitimate the Iranian threat is than that perceived by Iraq in the past.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

Perhaps if the US (and UK and other European countries) had not been sticking their noses into mideast politics and installing and supporting puppet governments for the last few decades (and for the sake of argument lets throw in european imperialism), then Iran would not feel the need to fight back.

Of course US intervention must always be for the good of the people of the country they are invading, right?

Wrong - how would you feel if other countries were interfering in yours, and had a long history of doing so.

The self appointed guardian of world piece is a massive hypocrite.

Axis of evil my ass - the only axis of evil is bush/cheney/rumsfeld/patreus.

[edit on 24/4/2008 by budski]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

You know at least The Iranian President is honest about his desires:

The President of Iran has publicly declared his wishes to bring about the "end times" that his religion foresees.

I just wish Bush were as honest...but we know thats never going to happen.

Edit:

You people cannot keep using the mistakes of Iraq as an excuse to ignore possible and legitimate threats from other nations.

We can and will while the same "Madman" that made those mistakes is still in office.

Come on now its "Oh there were mistakes lets get passed them" screw that someone needs to pay for those mistakes!!
Not withstanding he admits to throwing International Law out the window (ie torture) along with our Constituition (You know that "Damn Piece of Paper").

So I believe its YOU PEOPLE that have to wake up and smell the BS oozing from our Capital.

Sometimes we just have to use COMMON SENSE.

Thats the greatest line of all....Some of us actually are using our COMMON SENSE.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by ATruGod]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
For all those who question if reports about wmd are true or false, ask yourself this:
why wouldnt iran want nuclear weapons?
their goal in life is to destroy the many "satans" of the world. do you think they are concerned more about nuclear fallout or their own agenda?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Even if Iran does have Nukes, I really don't get it.

The biggest terror threat of the world is the US and they have tones of Nukes and are the only ones who have actually used them to destroy.

I am starting to get very pissed off at this policing of the world attitude!
You want others to get rid of Nukes, then get rid of your own, it goes both ways!

Its like we are living in a world run by children in adult bodies!

Why do we need nukes, we will end up destroying ourselves, destroying the world. The world will collapse if this goes on!

Our ways and thinking needs to change
This will only go on until we decide

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join