It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I infected 1500 girls with AIDS'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
Who would believe a man had sex with 1200 women to begin with?

If you live in in new york. It's more than believable.

Regardless to the fact that it's fake. This is possible situation. Like i mentioned earlier, there should be harsh legal ramifications if someone knowingly and maliciously spreads a fatal disease.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
shug dont be an ass. There is nothing morally wrong with having multiple partners, there is nothing morally wrong with being a "whore" as you put it. People enjoy eating tasty food, people enjoy reading a good book, or seeing a good show, and people enjoy having sex. There is nothing wrong with any of these things, and it wrong to think people deserve to have bad things happen to them because they do things they enjoy. To me when i see people use terms like "whore" or "slut" its pretty apparent that its borne out of some need of theirs that is not getting filled so they are angry at other people whose needs ARE getting filled. Dont be angry because you are sexually repressed, revile your own human urges, and dont get laid enough. And dont judge other people for having the ability to get those needs fulfilled. Your message is pure hate, take it somewhere else. Perhaps if you did a little more "whoring" you wouldnt feel the need to spend your time criticizing those living the life you want to.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakyclown
I should inject some realism into this thread.... the sun newspaper here in the uk make stories up...its well known and almost any sensational claim by them is made up...dont believe a single word of this story.

There is no serial sex pest killer aids infecting monster roaming the world...just a silly rag trying to sell papers!

can a mod remove this thread to stop it from scaring people?

The sun may be a tabloid, but the video is real. I've seen it.

This guy is a piece of s**t....be that as it may, he does, sadly, have a point......chicks are far too quick to give it up these days...you got something material, they think you've got money, they think they can leech onto you, if they give it up, and BAM, they're on d**k...and they don't care about using protection, or anything....

This guy is awful, and really should be locked up, or executed for mass murder (he's basically given all those women a death sentence), but his victims must also assume some small measure of the blame, for not having taken ANY precautions whatsoever, and for being materialistic, self absorbed sluts in the first place.....

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Daedalus]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
shug dont be an ass. There is nothing morally wrong with having multiple partners, there is nothing morally wrong with being a "whore" as you put it. People enjoy eating tasty food, people enjoy reading a good book, or seeing a good show, and people enjoy having sex. There is nothing wrong with any of these things, and it wrong to think people deserve to have bad things happen to them because they do things they enjoy. To me when i see people use terms like "whore" or "slut" its pretty apparent that its borne out of some need of theirs that is not getting filled so they are angry at other people whose needs ARE getting filled. Dont be angry because you are sexually repressed, revile your own human urges, and dont get laid enough. And dont judge other people for having the ability to get those needs fulfilled. Your message is pure hate, take it somewhere else. Perhaps if you did a little more "whoring" you wouldnt feel the need to spend your time criticizing those living the life you want to.

-shrug- i'm only replying because i use the word "slut" in MY post.....

I believe in relationships....meaningful relationships....are multiple partners ok?...sure, why not, but only if all parties involved are ok with it....I believe in love, and fidelity, but i also believe in fun.

You gotta get to know someone first...just going and sleeping around may have been an acceptable practice 2,000 years ago, but in this day and age, with all the funky diseases floating around, it's just plain retarded...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
There is nothing morally wrong

He's right on that point.

Shame that morals are a rather outdated structure for a society which has adapted through time.

Of course, just because our morals haven't adapted to how society has changed doesn't mean that the people who realised them in the first place were wrong about their importance.

Go with Ethics dude, they're a whole lot more personal than any 'moral' i've ever come across.

[ripped from wikipedia]
A central aspect of ethics is "the good life", the life worth living or life that is satisfying, which is held by many philosophers to be more important than moral conduct.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm skimming to add the following:

EVEN if he did have sex with 1500 different women he could never had infected them all, you don't get AIDS every time you have sex with an AIDS patient, however there is a high risk of it, it's not a 100% sure thing.

If you have Herpes sores or something similar it is more likely and it would also mean that he would have had to ejaculate and not all women would allow for that without a condom. (i'm trying not to be too discriptive.)

This is a hoax.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
again, there is not a high risk of aids transmission through sex. stop propagating that myth. do reasearch and find the risk of transmission statistics and you will see.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ok, here we go. Its hard to find because i think its largely censored to show statistical data for transmission of AIDS as the figures are pretty low, and this goes against the traditional party line of fear mongering and playing up the dangers here, which is obviously bad for business for certain corporate interests, but here is one source with statistics on transmission by gender and according to position.

"The probability of HIV being transmitted from an HIV-infected man to his uninfected partner through a single act of unprotected anal intercourse is approximately 1 in 50 if the infected man is the insertive partner and 1 in 2000 if he is the receptive partner. (7) The risks associated with unprotected vaginal intercourse are relatively small as well: approximately 1 in 1000 for male-to-female transmission and 1 in 2000 for female-to-male transmission." per the New england journal of medicine.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This guy claims he seduced 12000 to 15000 women in his original video which is obviously a lie.
Now why is there a missleading tittle appearing in this thread about the same video?

Lets say this man indeed seduced 1500 women as the OP claims, we must realize certain things first be able to make out if his saying the truth.

Fact no1: AIDS IS not the only sexual transmitted disease.

Fact no2: If you get around, people get to know you.

Fact no3: Forensic science has made quantum leaps the last decade.

To sum up my thoughts.
When you get around trying to get laid all the time without having any protection, you have chances to get many sexual diseases transmitted to you. Then you have been filed not in one but in many different hospitals where you go to have a treatment. You can be recognized based on that filing.
If you get around to meet people to get laid and this is your only purpose then you are geared towards socializing a lot. If you socialize enough, you build an identity by which people know you about. You get noticed.
When you are trying to build a list of possible "victims" in the shortest time possible since you are sick etc. have aids, you might also try acquaintances of the victims you chose, like people belonging in the same family, or have close relations, people who know each other. This is making you chances to be identified very high, since if two people in the same family or even being relatives were to be diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease at around the same time, they have to figure out that the possible carrier of this disease was you.
Todays forensics science is capable of recognizing this individual in this video behind his mask easily, if his claims were proven true and a minor outbreak of the HIV virus was detected and located in a relatively small area where he used to frequent to pickup his "victims", he would be already in jail.

So unless this guy was wearing a hood the whole time like when he was walking on the street, driving his jaguar, meeting women, having private time with them then he would be identified. Since we never heard anything about this case and no man has been brought forward to justice then..

It is a hoax.

I rest my case.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

I rest my case.

So your case is that it's a hoax?

Don't you think that the problem, however exaggerated it may be, has been made clear and that regardless of whether or not it is a hoax, such people do exist?

I think the question of whether or not it is a hoax is something that should be left to the individual to decide as to it's importance, don't you?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by T.Smith

My point is that the video has highlighted something that should be taken seriously.

Believe it or not, not everyone here is simply interested in finding out whether the video is real or not.

A lot of people don't need others to show them something to think about in order to 'think for themselves'.

Wow!
THANK YOU!!! I thought i was gonna have to say something about this dire issue, but you put far better then I could have.
Has anyone else seen the other opinions on youtube being made about these issues. I didn't know this was going on. What a great idea these guys have. Much better then a forum because its easier to learn about yourself through expression which is kinda hard when your on a keyboard. I think these videos on important issues could be a great start to fixing problems through analyzing our experiences and history.

Edit to add Video for example. Notice the response by 305636, pretty smart and they didn't rush into it they took their time.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by eerieleary]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by eerieleary

Well, unfortunately no one's made a video about how no one thinks for themselves anymore and stuck it on youtube yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Well, unfortunately no one's made a video about how no one thinks for themselves anymore and stuck it on youtube yet.

I bet there is and I think its what I am going to start doing on the subjects I can contribute to. Perhaps you could contribute to that subject as ignorance has many different shades and perhaps through this it would be simpler. Elaborate on this one or perhaps just let me know what you think of its implications. Here
There is always hope

[edit on 23-4-2008 by eerieleary]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Well such people DO exist, so what?
What can we do about it?

Stricter laws?
Better education?
Introduce law enforcement in our personal lives?

All these things will create far more problems than they will solve.
Why scare the public by hiding the truth that this video is a hoax?
Can fear give instruction for a better judgment?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Well such people DO exist, so what?
What can we do about it?

Stricter laws?
Better education?
Introduce law enforcement in our personal lives?

All these things will create far more problems than they will solve.
Why scare the public by hiding the truth that this video is a hoax?
Can fear give instruction for a better judgment?

How about a better understanding of the choices being made?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I would suggest that the video implicates a certain mindset of emulation, in that in order to become something, you have to find out what it is.

As opposed to, for example; Using your own creativity and reasoning capabilties to free yourself.

The old 'energy release' that those amatuer artists get when the get a burst of inspiration.

The trick, for me, is to focus on that which causes inspiration in my mind - to mentally record how that inspiration entered my head in the first place.

In simple terms, Something you figure out for yourself is more rewarding than having something shoved in front of your face.

Sadly, the latter - that of having information shoved in your face - is only propogated by sites like youtube and all the variations on so-called 'liberation networks' or whatever that guy was talking about.

Perhaps it would be better to simply give you an actual phrase for people to latch on to - "How to teach others, to teach themselves".

Throughout history there have been people with skills which were self-taught, musicians, scientists (the good ol' insane inventors, lol), artists, labourers (all labour is self-taught), and so on and so forth.

Let me make a statement;

Every single human being on this planet has some behaviour that is self-taught.

It's what makes us human.

For people to ask others to think for them is nothing short of lunacy.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Let me make a statement;

Every single human being on this planet has some behaviour that is self-taught.

It's what makes us human.

For people to ask others to think for them is nothing short of lunacy.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

Exactly and maybe it was just that because I am in a learning process this is what I am learning from the videos. Different views giving me hope to my own through there confidence and efforts to help. And thank you to for your thoughts. I thought that first 20 second part where he was saying for obvious reasons he was keeping his videos to 305. But when he said "And if you dont know think about it" ive never heard that said so sincerely. It was his creativity that is inspiring me to give you my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ok, I have to kick my $.02 cents in now. This is a ploy to gain attention for the man's website.

In making of these "adult" websites, all parties are to be tested within 28 days of the shoot for a multitude of diseases and have to present copies of these tests to everyone there before any shooting can begin. The tests are usually performed by certain companies that comply with the adult industry and have a set code of standards.

The "Adult" industry is quite strict in this, and is moderated, plus the real identities/addresses and proof of who you are need to be made available for copies along with your "acceptable" test results to the person shooting the video before it starts.

Ok, I'm done ranting about this now, it's a HOAX!!!!!

A_L

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Well, in extreme cases, such as rape - you could make it so that if the woman didn't want to have sex, she would be legally able to castrate the rapist.

It's not got anything to do with what we're talking about, but it is an extreme example of how we could expand the law a little bit for the victim - i.e; the victim of any crime would be permissable to remove one body part that is not essential to the criminal's biological anatomy.

A bit like how we did things in the medieval days, by cutting off the hands of thieves.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Great discussion!

Well when it comes to choices, girls and boys choose to have a good time every now and then, lets face it, wearing a condom, or being especially selective about your partners somewhat ruins it a bit.
Some people, well ..many people don't have the resources to be very selective these days, they're not rich, not good looking enough, fi you believe the media nobody is good looking enough! Also for many other reasons too. They just want to have a good time, thinking too much about what to do and how to do it ruins the whole idea of having a good time.

Oh no! Don't go to midevil days

I knew that someone in this thread would come down to laws sooner or later!

To spare you some thinking here is the man that created a philosophical state, not in paper but in reality.
Lycurgus

Enjoy!

P.S. Nobody has the balls to follow through though. So for everyone interested just keep it and read it as if it is something this society will never see again.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join