It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I infected 1500 girls with AIDS'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
reply to post by eerieleary

Well, unfortunately no one's made a video about how no one thinks for themselves anymore and stuck it on youtube yet.

Here you go.. I found this one video. Out of all the ones I did a little looking into. This one has the best mindset, and out look on whats going on here. IMO.

I think this young man has a good idea what he is talking about.

I will admit, when I first saw the youtube video of Trashman I didnt even want to watch it.. I turned it off right away. Sickened by the idea of anyone who could say this, and claim such horrid ideas.

Then I thought to myself.. Well I better hear what is going on here.
So I listen to it long enough to get the idea where the Trashman was going with his message.

There are people out here like this.. Be what it may, I hope it works as a wake up call to people in this world.
We can turn this negtive into a postive..
Yet that doesnt in anyway, get him off the hook.
Trashman is just that, trash.. But its good to atleast know there is a message to all this.

If you can stomach it, then watch it, if not, then this video wont make much sense.
Becasue its about the money, the cars, and the material objects that some girls just fall into, and stop thinking. The lust of passion can make all sense go right out the window. And our good judgement goes out the window with it.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

Here you go.. I found this one video. Out of all the ones I did a little looking into. This one has the best mindset, and out look on whats going on here. IMO.

Agreed and thank you for your support in what Im trying to help get across. YOUR AWESOME!!

[edit on 23-4-2008 by eerieleary]

[edit on 23-4-2008 by eerieleary]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is NO different than the millions of people world wide who are running around with a loaded pistol and shooting it at any one they are attracted to.

How many people do you know that have sex? And how many of those people are contentious enough to get tested after each person with a 6 month wait in between?

And out of those that you could say yes to the above, also have the partner tested prior to having sex?

The numbers are astounding. The amount of people running around in denial must be astronomical.

There is such a wave in the schools to serve an agenda that clearly creates rules and regulations to keep kids in denial, ignorant.

I always encourage youth to use the uptmost in 'pre-cautions' as stated above, do they listen? Did you?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Holy f###, people are starting to wake.

The intracacies of human social interaction is a deep and moving mystery, one that gets more and more repetitive as you read into it.

This guy does a good job of highlighting how people will always cloud their intentions if they know they are doing something they should feel guilty over.

And yes, he makes a point on how people need to think for themselves.

Lol @ Anti-Virus.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What if HIV was the Anti body to a benign virus that was so common that every human being on the Earth had a form of it in their blood?

What if only a certain percentage of those people could produce the Retro(anti) virus. What if there was a test to determine which people had the retro(anti) virus and these people were referred to as HIV Positive, when in fact they are positive for the anti virus?

What if HIV negative or HIV positive were non factors in any known disease.

What if there was no direct connection between HIV and any of the diseases related to the Acquired Immunio - Deficiency Syndrome(AIDS)?

What if immune deficiency is caused by variety of environmental factors ?

What if one of those factors was the "anti - cancer" drugs that are readily given to those declared HIV positive?

What if the cancers related to AIDS are only transmitted by blood / plasma transfusions?

If the answers were all true, then this story could be dismissed as sensationalism or an out right PSY OP !

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
ANOTHER thread about this?

Guys...it's a hoax. He wants attention for his website and even the numbers are all wrong and biologically impossible.

His claims are laughable...think before you jump on the bandwagon.

- Lee

I have to agree. If anything, he's just trying to show off how many girls he's been with! On a serious note , though, I don't think having sex with an HIV+ individual (or and STD, for that matter) is necessarily a 100% guarantee that the virus will be transmitted. I guess I can't say for sure, but it doesn't seem like it would necessarily be a 1:1 correlation.

Even though he's masked, I'm sure this guy could be tracked down somehow. So I don't think anyone who actually did this would be posting a vid on YouTube. But who knows...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
It's a remarkably well timed video, BUT - my point was that no one has explicitly made a video about how people fail to think for themselves in many situations, some more critical than others.

When you start focusing on things like STDs, it starts to cloud the message from the people who need to hear it.

You get the same problem with a lot of things, Drugs, Turf Wars, Crime - it's all the same if you're just listening to it through a t.v screen.

But when you start to think about how the information relates to you, and think about how much of a problem it is, that's when you start taking notice.

A person who thinks for hisself/herself is more aware of his/her surroundings than the majority, who get through life doing nothing other than being victimised.

Awareness of something will allow time for preparation, after all.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
How many people will start endless discussions about what is the cause or make huge threads trying to prove points across until people finally understand the route of all evil.

This guy in that last video posted talked about prostitution, prostitution which brings money.
All "victims" kept their situation secret because they were happy with the lifestyle they have been provided which they couldn't enjoy in any other situation because it costs money.
He goes on to point out that every girl/woman will follow someone who is loaded with money because she receives that as social proof of this individual.

The medium by which our society chose that social proof shall be displayed is the root of yet this problem too, we are discussing here.

Money

People are starting thinking for themselves? Not a chance!
Not yet. Not until money is out of the equation. It will be a looong time if we ever...

Do I sound weird to some? That is because I am thinking for myself, hows that?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
is there even any proof as to this guy even having AIDs. For all we know, he could be bs-ing everyone. As not funny as it is, some people do get a kick out of mass panic

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This is a hoax, this guy also claimed he killed up and coming rapper stacks bundles and that his best friend jim jones paid him a million to do it. He also had a clip where he went poo got it out the toilet , stir fried it and ate it, fake

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
what a bunch of fools. today was aids awareness day and you are all missing the big picture. HIV/AIDS is all a big scam, and your fear and money are what they are after. you go along with it, and ride the fear rollercoaster focused on this guy, doing just what they want

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Good God!
That guy had to have done A LOT of work!
Since having sexual intercourse with a HIV infected person has only a 0.4% chance of contracting the disease, for that guy to have infected 1500 women, he'd have to have a single episode of sexual intercourse with 375,000 different women or have sex with the 1,500 women he claimed to have infected 250 times each!
Man! that's A LOT of work =D

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
AIDS is not a SCAM, Millions have it, the risk is real, but somewhat exaggerated.

If it wasn't for AIDS, there is Herpes, Syphilis and a myriad of nasty diseases including hepititis C.

I once caught yeast infection from my wife...

BE CAREFUL, practice safe sex....

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
This is a very hgih number of women to infect in such a short time.,... impossible acutally, as HIV isnt THAT easy to get...its a fragile virus to begin with, it needs and open cut or sore, with the right cells, to get in. I kina find it hard to belive he infected 1,200 women.
This does remind me of a documentary i once saw years ago...
A woman, back in 1985, was infected with hiv, sleeping around to much.,, I think wthis was in Michigan? she snapped, and started sleeping with as many men as she could, and often she would call the local radio station, and on the air, announce her intentions, and say tonight another man will be infected..... she blamed men after her infection.
I think she was caught, not sure though..but, they were going to treat it as a capitol offfense, meaning death sentence.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Does anyone have any realistic explanation for why three people would post what is essentially exactly the same opinion, one after another?

Why one would seek to downplay a serious medical condition is beyond me...

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If this Trashman guy is just talking smack, he still deserves to be knocked out for being a punk. If he did commit the cowardly acts he claims, hanging is too good for his kind.

Remember that this piece of crap is a product of our society. We should really consider the root causes that turn a human being into this kind of monster.

I'm sure that if there is any truth to his claims, he is greatly exaggerating the numbers. I've seen this guy on youtube and he's way too ugly to get that much play, no matter what kind of car he's got.

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Enceladus

Just to add on what BS this guy is, he claims he slept with 15,000 girls!~ Well he looks 30ish to me, but even if he shagged 1 x girl / 1 x day from age... 1, then he must be 41! Far from it!

posted on Apr, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I think certain sources need to be banned from this website. This isn't the first time a tabloid news story has blown up on breaking news...

Please stop.

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

When my ex- would go to the PTSD clinic rehab meetings at a local VA hospital here in Mississippi for relief from his PTSD nightmares and anxiety from the Vietnam war, he told me there were two men in his group that had AIDS and would brag about seducing women and infecting them with the disease. This was back in the early 1980s when news about AIDS was just coming South. (When I first heard about AIDS in the early 80s, I thought it was some kind of contagious form of leukemia. Duh.) Because of patient, doctor confidentiality, the police were not and could not be summoned to get these two murderers off the streets. If there were two bragging about it back then, it's easy to see 100s and even 1000s like them around the world infecting men and women on purpose. Man, now that's evil.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
First off I want to say that I do NOT believe the women deserve it. That being said, I do believe they all are very well informed about AIDS and how it is spread, therefore...they should have taken precautions and had the guy use a condom or maybe not have one night stands seeing that this is a dangerous world we live in as it is. I am gay and would never think of having unprotected sex unless I was in a monogamous relationship (of which I am and have been for 8years now). YES, action should be taken on this guy for doing this knowingly but...education people...not only gays get AIDS...why then why do so many straight people just think about not getting pregnant and forget all about STD's.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join