It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Constitution of Americas Union!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Oh and stop with the whole "Americans wouldn't stand for THAT!" rountine.

Americans are the most senile bunch of walking talking consumption robots out there.

It just takes a little threat to their worldly posessions, and they bow down, bend over, and let the corporate state screw them over royally, time and time again.

I feel like I'm living in #ing fantasyland, or bizarro world, where everything means the opposite of what you thought it was supposed to mean.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh I'm sorry.... until the idiotbox turns on and says a bunch of poverty stricken brown people are gunna explode their shopping malls, oh oh THEN it's all about freedom and woohoo we have guns lets shoot 'em, and ya know just plain idiocy. When people think you're #ed up just because you don't have a cell phone, you've entered the goddamn Twiglight Zone.

NAU? If it means more stuff to distract us from the oh so strenuous activity of healthy thought process... I think most Americans will bend straight over and get hammered by it. Because most Americans are stupid as Hell.

I don't consider myself an American, because that basically means I'm saying that I'm subserviant and dense as hell, and I ask anyone else who's proud to label themselves as such.... to think about what exactly you are attaching your identity to.

What are you gunna do when the NAU comes? Say Oh proud to be a Nauican! In Nau we trust. If you don't like Nau, you c'n just giiiit out!

I'm sure there will be those folks. I surely hope at least half the country surprises me.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Everyone's getting just a little bit too riled up over a site that has no connection to anything other than the site creator's little fantasy world. If anyone actually believes this site contains anything written with any authority or insight, then I assume we're to believe George Orwell was some freaking Nostradamus and all of his writings will, too, come to pass. All the ass that wrote all of this has done is prove what an excitable bunch some people are.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The truth about the site and the author from the author.
Frank O. Collins

Every idea has a creator. Every book has an author. I am the author and architect of UCADIAN model and this web site. I am Frank O’Collins.
I am also the architect of: u-s-m.org, heal-the-earth.org, protect-the-earth.org, give-mars-life.org, africans-union.org, arabian-union.org, americas-union.org, asia-union.org, oceanic-union.org, one-spirit-tribe.org, one-jerusalem.org,one-ireland.org, united-china.org, united-korea.org, meaning-of-all.org, meaning-of-everything.org, one-corp.org, we-help.org, one-heaven.org, one-islam.org, one-faith-of-god.org and one-spirit-tribe.org ...

This whole thing is someones attempt at fame and is probably used as a fund-raising tool.

Here is the proof.

Imagine how much he could be bringing in from all these sites he lists.

Part of this Australians description of himself:

While I was blessed to be educated by the Jesuits at Xavier College (HSC in 1982) Melbourne, and while I was accepted and attended sporadic classes at both La Trobe Univesity and the University of New England during the 1980’s I remain a man without professional academic qualification.

So, we have a man who creates these sites with all the content coming from him. These are just one mans ideas and have no connection to any possible North American Union. His writing is not that good as witnessed by the Constitution he authored. I'm not criticizing and in fact I applaud this fellow for his inventiveness in supporting himself.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hmmmm
this website launched in 2005 and that constitution was written in 2006

Also some parts of this civil code speaks of other life forms and non-human life speaks of all living-beings are intelligent to some degree.

America would never care about what they consider 'lower life forms'.

So this is obviously not a good website

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ehhhh.

Delete this post.

I changed my mind on what I wanted to say.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Ihavenoidea]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's an official (.gov) website that uses a different name for the "union", but if you read the documentation on the website, you'll see where it's heading.

U.S. government website

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Also some parts of this civil code speaks of other life forms and non-human life speaks of all living-beings are intelligent to some degree.

I've heard of this some place else before. Not just about other life forms, but even things like trees and rocks should have equal rights to humans. Obviously not things like the right to vote and whatnot obviously, but making interference with nature along the lines of a capitol offense. I think it was in a thread talking about the Georgia Guidestones, but I really can't even remember the whole thing right now.

This guy isn't acting alone though, because I have heard this before.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We fight for equality for our families, not for ourselves! It is the desire for our chidren to be equal that propels us to fight and throw out tyrannical governments. Our family structure is under assault by the NWO, because the elits see that real freedom and equality is spawned from the immidiate family and community groups.

The people at the top of this whole mess have been getting smaller and fewer over the years as democracy has chiseled away at them. We stand at a true threshold of history as the final battle for freedom takes place before our eyes. A new monarchy is attempting to emerge in this period and reclaim the lost control that democracy has taken from it.

It is up to all of us to convince others of what is going on, not with conspiracy theories anymore, but with the hard core facts. Like all modern day crooks, these people too, have left a paper trail. We the people must be prepared to take this message to the streets ourselves, this is how freedom is executed.

These SOB's aren't giving up and are prepared to sacrifice everyone if the situtation calls for it. YOU MUST GET READY TO FIGHT FOR OUR ABSOLUTE FREEDOM AND INDEPENDENCE OF ALL PEOPLE!!! Not for a global order or for crazy satanists who believe they are descended from ancient Babylonian god-kings. Not for nationalism or new set of commandments or some religious conviction. Fight for you freedom because you can only be completely free when everyone else has achieved a voice and gained freedom and equality.

And like any other type of government, belief system, or ideal...you can not force globalization at the tip of a gun or dropping of a bomb or implanting of a chip. It can only be inacted through the understanding and evolution of all people, equally and freely.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Check THIS out. I don't know if this has been posted or not. So I am sorry if it has already been discussed in some other thread. It was produced by the Council on Foreign Relations in 2005. This seems to be the plan. Download the document (mine was in Adobe Acrobat). Seriously read the whole thing. If you don't feel the need to do this, then just find the search option under Edit. Type in 2010 and see what you get.

Did anyone watch the summit tonight? They seem to be really pushing for it now.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
One world government will never happen. Hitler came close, but never had a real chance. Impossible..........Leaders come and go too fast for anything to stick, and money (even the people with billions) have better things too do. Like build their own spaceships or give kids in Africa computers so they can send us junk email.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There is United Nations

European Union

African Union (which is actually discussing the formation of The United States of Africa.)

Check it out.

Here is another one.

Union of South American Nations

Check it out.

Here is one.

This is another one.

Asia Cooperation Union

Here

South Asian Union

Here

Central Asian Union (the "stans")

This one is less popular.

Here

Union for the Mediterranean

Here

Pacific Union

Not as popular.

Here

North American Union

Council on Foreign Relations Proposal

Now not all of these are final. And just because they exist isn't necessarily proof that we are moving to a one world government is it?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Non-carbon higher order lifeform Murder is the causing of the death of a non-Carbon higher order lifeform recognized as having self-awareness and intelligence that has either been created by non-evolutionary (artificial means) or from another terrestrial planet, without lawful excuse, with intent to kill or with an intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

What is this about? Laws against killing aliens?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Writing to congress is futile those guys have sold the country out eons ago.The NAU is gonna happen with or without the trapings of democratic actions such as a vote.These people are not interested in our vote. they want us as serfs which has already happend when you think about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Oh and stop with the whole "Americans wouldn't stand for THAT!" rountine.

Americans are the most senile bunch of walking talking consumption robots out there.

I don't know about that. The OP has his sack of door-knobs in hand ready to go out N get 'em over an outdated website thats turns out to be a money making venture by some Australian guy. I think there's people that aren't going to sit idly by.

But I don't know what's worse. The people that fly off the handle over non-events and misinformation; the people that just want their "American Idol" and Doritos; or the "enlightened" people that just assume everyone else is too stupid to understand and have already accepted their lot in life.

All examples are equal cause for pessimism if the stuff really does hit the fan.

But let's think about this for a minute.

Remittances, money family members send home to Mexico from America totalled 18 billion Dollars in 2005. This is some family's main source of income and totalled 2.5 percent of the Mexican GDP that year. It's one of their largest industries.

Do you really think most Canadians want to be bogged down by the mess we have going on down here? No, not at all. In fact you'd be hard pressed to find one, at least on ATS, that would even consider it.

Once again our Americentric view of the world is blinding people. For a NAU to exist a couple of other countries would have to agree to it too.

So you would be disenfranchising a people whose extremely proud identity as "American" (and all the trappings that go with that) would be erased. You'd have an equally proud nation of Canada, of which most of its citizens would really rather not be forced to join with a group of people whose ideals are slightly different than theirs. You'd also have a nation in which one of its major sources of income is simply working in the States all having to agree that their governments can go ahead and form this Union.

I imagine there would be some resistance!

With all that being said, a cataclysmic event can wipe out economies and national identities enough to bring about this change. But you're not gonna wake up tommorow with Amero's in your pocket calling yourself Naumerican. If it does come I imagine resistance to it will be one of the least of your worries.

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
At the risk of living in a glass and throwing stones I would be wary of any source that cant spell one of the worlds most famous city's names correctly . For the record the correct spelling is Sydney . I am not denying that the concept of the NAU is out there all I am saying is that this doesn't look like the most reliable source.

Given the nature of the spelling mistake I doubt the author ever lived in Melbourne .

[edit on 23-4-2008 by xpert11]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is all bunk. I got to 6.3 and after reading through it all, not only is the verbage used typical high school education, and therefore obvious not written by a lawyer, but has many contridicory points to it as well.

Second, this is an individual that has written this, not a organization. This is evidence by the whois information on the site:

americas-union.org = [ 72.41.63.148 ]
Registrant Street1: 85 The Promenade
Registrant City: Sans Souci
Registrant State/Province: NSW
Registrant Postal Code: 2219
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: 61.95839414
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Admin Name: Frank O'Collins
Admin Organization: UCADIA (Books) Pty Ltd

all the admin and tech information list the sam address, and name.

if you look at ucadia.com:
ucadia.com = [ 72.41.174.92 ]
Organisation Name.... Gusto Communications
Organisation Address. PO Box 127

Lastly, google earth the address above. Do you really think that the founding fathers of the NAU would A.) be in australia, B.) be based in a residential neighborhood. C.) live in the only house in the hood without a pool? not to mention the fact he is on a small lot.

I doubt it. I would be more concerned if the whois came back to one of the potential member states. If it was based out of an office complex of some sort, and had links to other organizations.

Frank O'Collins is a very inventive writer, thats it. the things that he writes is his interpretations of what he would like to happen. this is documented in his man website.

With all this being said, I recommend that this thread be closed and cleared as HOAX. While the original author of the thread may not have intended it to be, it no doubt IS a hoax as the document holds no real world value for the NAU.

Do I think the NAU is possible? Yes, but this man that wrote this constitution is not part of it.

Cheers,

Camain

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PistolPete

as a Canadian, i agree 1000%.
check out my thread here;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nature survives on diversity. -- Forests are healthy places because of the diversity of species. A mono-culture field on the other hand, is a relatively unhealthy place subject to mass extinction if the right bug shows up.
The same natural law applies to society. There have always been those who would try to impose control and conformity to us, and periodically despots have succeeded, but not well or for long.
The health of the Americas had a lot to do, I believe, with the spirit of rugged individualism and private enterprise that once existed. Unfortunately that success led to "winners" and a rich elite that now feel they have enough power to control things in a way that ensures the continuation of their personal success (at our expense). They are guaranteed to fail.
No NWO will ever work. In MHO no individual or even small group of individuals is smart enough to keep such a scheme going tho they may try. The laws of nature (eg. diversity) cannot be subsumed by a committee of ego maniacs who think they are above it all. All the narrow minded schemes to enrich their pockets will only backfire.
Take the current food crisis for example. I don't believe it was orchestrated by the NWO, as some would say. It is more likely an unintended consequence - an example of how they aren't smart enough to make it work properly. It is an example of their mismanagement. The same goes for the energy crisis, deteriorating nutrition in manufactured foods, disease, family breakdown issues, meaningless work - the list is endless.
I really don't see how guns will be of any use in the battle to overthrow today's elite. Serfs took arms against the landowners, but now??? Somehow politicians need to be elected who would enact laws that remove restrictions from freedom and initiative. That encourage and nourish diversity in our society. That inhibit the monopolies and limit the ability of multi-nationals to homogenize and pasteurize us into uniform, predictable modules of consumption.
Failing this, just buy organic, grow stuff in your yard, turn off the bloomin t.v. once in a while and go sit on your porch and talk to people who go by. They who are rich are so because we keep buying their stuff and their message. We don't have to. In the end, could our pocket book be the weapon of choice for today's rebellion?

[edit on 23-4-2008 by wayno]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

US Tried to draw AU into it's NWO, & they gunna have big trouble!!

I know I'll be there on the beaches when the US Peace Keepers arrive.

I Won't be throwing ribbons at em though, I'll be throwing Grenades.

Always wondered though why our Parlement house was so damn big!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join