It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The new Constitution of Americas Union!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The new Constitution of Americas Union!!!

americas-union.org

When President Bush and his CANAMEX counterparts assemble in New Orleans today for the 4th Annual Summit of the Americas, they will undoubtedly discuss a growing problem: how to continue denying that they are building a North American Union.

Despite the official denials, the snickering and the ridicule, the process continues. The President, himself, may be just a pawn in a much bigger game being played by geo-political forces that also do not exist - officially.

These forces have created Constitution for Americas Union. The bigger game includes six such "unions", all of which are to function under a "reformed" United Nations. It is important to note that among all the web sites linked to this Constitution for Americas' Union, it is impossible to identify the individuals, or the organizations that are responsible for the initiative. There is only a postal address in Sidney, Australia.

It is extremely significant, however, that several recognizable non-government organizations are identified as "dedicated to helping." It should come as no surprise that The Clinton Global Initiative is among these NGOs. The Clintons have long been advocates of global governance.

Since there is no effort to create a North American Union, or global governance, according to Mr. Bush and many leading pundits, there could not possibly be an official blueprint for global governance produced by the U.N.-funded Commission on Global Governance in 1995. Nor is there an official U.N. Millennium Declaration that describes – in flowery U.N. ambiguity – the goals of global governance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well its pretty much a done deal now. The ^$% has hit the fan.

"This proposed constitution bestows the rights, not only to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but also the right to adequate housing, a job, food, and good health. It would abolish the concept of taxation, and impose, instead, a system of voluntary giving determined by the wealth and productivity of each individual. Those who produce wealth would "give" more than those who do not. Those who do not produce wealth have a government-bestowed "right" to receive housing, food, and living expenses provided "voluntarily" by those who do produce wealth. To insure that the "voluntary" gifts are adequate, the constitution authorizes the government to impose fees for the services it renders, which may be applied selectively to those who "have", and not applied to those who "have not".

americas-union.org

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This proposed constitution for a one-world government has been pursued for more than a century. Some of you turn a blind eye, the world continues to move closer and closer to the procedures and belief systems adopted by our evil leaders . There is no official connections between this proposed Constitution of Americas Union and the official Security and Prosperity Partnership, many of the goals are the same.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I scoured the whole thing from top to bottm, and couldn't find my GUN
rights listed anywhere!

There's no "search" function, either.

Yeah, some things look good, like affording the "right" to shelter, and
food & water, and privacy, and right to die, but it makes no sense!

Who's in control? Certainly not the sheeple; Corporations? They'll never
give it away, it won't work.

Under penalties, it mentions "behavior modification" and "chip implant"...
YEAH, RIGHT; Let's all line up for that nonsense!

Sounds like dilusional ramblings of insane grandeuer! Bring it to me, i'll
start-up my wood chipper!

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
You can live your lives chained in peaceful subservience to the NWO American Union, Illuminati, or whatever they are call. When its time to take it to the streets i'm lock and loaded. I know some of you Sheeples wont fight for your rights. Thats alright, I'll fight them for you cause I love this nation.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii
You can live your lives chained in peaceful subservience to the NWO American Union, Illuminati, or whatever they are call. When its time to take it to the streets i'm lock and loaded. I know some of you Sheeples wont fight for your rights. Thats alright, I'll fight them for you cause I love this nation.

And what, may I ask, qualifies you to throw the term "sheeple" around so arbitrarily? And whom will you be fighting? Are you going to do it alone? Or will you be another sheeperson with a gun? Great...just what we need.

When you are done fighting for us, what next? Do you have any answers or are you just looking to kick some &^$ and take names?

I love how people on this site run around crying "sheeple!", but provide no solution.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

And whom will you be fighting? Are you going to do it alone? Or will you be another sheeperson with a gun? Great...just what we need.

When you are done fighting for us, what next? Do you have any answers or are you just looking to kick some &^$ and take names?

I love how people on this site run around crying "sheeple!", but provide no solution.

here! here! a voice of reason in MHO
as an outsider from north of your border it is sometimes easier to get a clearer picture of what is going on in the USA than it is from "within" so to speak. (few here believed WMD for eg.) One thing thats is still puzzling however, is the way a number of Americans are so nearly paranoid about potentially losing their freedoms in the name of any kind of multinational movement. It occurs to me you are not nearly so free as you think now. Americans are more likely to take whatever BS their government hands out than, for example, are Canadians or Europeans. Perhaps it is that reality that makes you so fearful of even more outside control??
Why is a limited "union" (i.e. reduction of barriers) of the greater Americas for economic reasons such a bad thing? Reduction of barriers within the U.S. between states has only benefited everyone. Why stop there? Extending this cooperation further only makes sense. By keeping yourselves separate only plays into the hand of the corporations because they are already multinational and riding roughshod over individual governments.
Schemes to coordinate the efforts of all the countries in N/S America would be bad only if they are designed by the multinational corps, but would be a good thing if designed with a goal to limit the control of the multi-nationals over us as individuals. In fact such a multi-national effort should be better able to control the multi-national corps than any individual government acting on its own.
Bush's reasons probably have to do more with supporting big business. If the citizenry doesn't get involved with it then he will just get his way. Just saying you will load your guns and fight seems like some sort of escapism. Get involved with the process because it is the only way to make sure it is done right.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Many people are against these moves for various reasons. Generally though, it is seen as yet another piece of the larger scheme of one world government, with which comes so many other sinister pieces that it is hard not to associate them together.

The fact that with the dissolution of America comes the loss of certain rights (such as firearms), causes much concern among people with enough foresight to see future intentions. Now, if we were to keep certain rights (such as firearms) while also integrating into the NAU, well then there would likely be a few less people complaining. Considering the fact that the right to bear arms was made explicit so that we could protect our individual selves against the very process that is now happening, it is a significant loss, in the literal sense of the word, i.e. it signifies future intention. Anyhow, that is just one tiny piece of a chunk of a much larger ongoing process, and again, those with foresight enough to put the pieces together can assign probabilities to various outcomes and weigh them against each other.

No one is arguing that a world government by default HAS to be ill-intentioned (it is not difficult to conceive of a beneficial one,) but anyone with a clear understanding of our current circumstances can not logically state that what we are headed towards is in the best interest of the common person. Those under the illusion that 'citizens' have any say whatsoever in the larger overarching processes, are the ones that need to really wake up and investigate.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
From Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

Slavery is a social-economic system under which certain persons — known as slaves — are deprived of personal freedom and compelled to work.

Slaves are held against their will from the time of their capture, purchase, or birth, and are deprived of the right to leave, to refuse to work, or to receive compensation (such as wages) in return for their labor. As such, slavery is one form of unfree labor.

In its narrowest sense, the word slave refers to people who are treated as the property of another person, household, company, corporation or government. This is referred to as chattel slavery.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

So don't work! Live in the woods. Start your own company. No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Good Bye America , Hello North American Union ! My Fellow Americans and Patriots , We have been sold out by those in Power . How Does It Feel ? I for one am So Pissed Off I Cant Even Think Straight . I listened to all Their Bulls*#@ and Concluded That The only Ones who want This are the Corporations ,Not The American Peoples Or The Canadians ! Kiss Our Nation Goodbye for Ever !

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Anybody wants to tell congress how they feel about it rather than complain? here is a link.

Overturn NAFTA

President Bush is in New Orleans April 21 and 22 for the 2008 North American Leaders’ Summit. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is one of the items on the agenda. Effective since 1994, NAFTA relaxed trade tariffs among the United States, Canada, and Mexico, creating the largest trading bloc in the world.

www.congress.org...

we have a voice.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

If you have a Social Security number, you are a slave. The US Constitution was supended in 1933 and has never been restored. The Federal government, state governments, local governments, right on down to your own individual identity have been the private property of the receivers of the bankruptcy of the United States of America since 1933.

Your are not entitled to the inalienale rights outlined in the Constitution. You are merely extended priveleges as a matter of public policy. For example, you cannot go into court to fight for your Constitutional rights. You can only go into court to fight for your Civil Rights, which is not the same thing at all.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Anybody wants to tell congress how they feel about it rather than complain? here is a link.

In theory, marg6034, we have a voice. But they don't listen. I sent letters to all of mine, regarding impeachment and ousting of this entire administration... all I got back was this lousy form letter about Iraq (soon to be posted -- be patient, to those waiting - lol). I sent that back, countering every paragraph, and again asked about impeachment. I then received a form letter concerning Iran
Some voice.

And response to 12.21.12... I woke up last night to get ready for work. I never felt more like a slave than I did last night, for some reason. Probably too much time at ATS

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I know how you feel because that is the way I have been feeling for a long time, but when I write back to congress at least I feel that I am doing something, it does help easy the frustration feelings.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
That Americas Union web site is nothing official. It seems to have been written up by a guy named Frank O'Collins.

www.ucadia.com...

He's just some dude with some wild ideas.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii

Well its pretty much a done deal now. The ^$% has hit the fan.

"This proposed constitution bestows the rights, not only to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but also the right to adequate housing, a job, food, and good health. It would abolish the concept of taxation, and impose, instead, a system of voluntary giving determined by the wealth and productivity of each individual. Those who produce wealth would "give" more than those who do not. Those who do not produce wealth have a government-bestowed "right" to receive housing, food, and living expenses provided "voluntarily" by those who do produce wealth. To insure that the "voluntary" gifts are adequate, the constitution authorizes the government to impose fees for the services it renders, which may be applied selectively to those who "have", and not applied to those who "have not".

americas-union.org

[edit on 22-4-2008 by Master_Wii]

So we have been fearing neo-cons and republicans when it was actually secret Communist out to dominate us all? lol..

I don't know where you/they got that "constitution" but it would never stand in America.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Looks like it's just a "philosipher" named Frank O'Collins who runs several sites. www.ucadia.com...

I don't know if he is affiliated with anyone specific who would make him much of a threat though. Although his call for One World Government is threat enough.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Was anybody watching Lou Dobbs last night? They talked for a straight hour about the NAU, and thank God SOMEBODY in the media is sayings something.... but for what reason, I'm not sure.

I agree that in order to live, you must work at it... but it gets a little bit ridiculous when people have to get TWO jobs just to stay afloat. It is ridiculous when my manager Bert doesn't get to sleep for 36 hours because he has THREE jobs, and he's always complaining about it and disgruntled about it. I don't sincerely believe he is doing it in his own free will.

For some reason or another, probably SURVIVAL, we're forced against our will indirectly to just be able to stay alive. Most people are surrounded by urban sprawl. They can't just go live in the woods. Nobody taught them how. The only thing we're taught in school is how to depend on the system. They call THAT becoming independent?

Stop making excuses. I think Sheeple is a great term for people who sit there and make excuses as to why everything is honky dory. STOP MAKING EXCUSES!!! David Icke was a little out there, but the "bah bah" mentality is in full swing, especially here at disinformationville.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

So don't work! Live in the woods. Start your own company. No one is forcing anyone to do anything.

Incorrect.Do you know how many permits you need just to build a house?Then you need permits to run sewage,plumbing,electricity to that house.Then theres taxes you pay for all of it.And now thanks to these bills rammed through Congress without americans approval the govt can seize it all in the name of "national security".

One world govt will only be acceptable if nations hold a democratic referendum about it.I see no reason why the right to bear arms needs to be removed.Guns dont kill people.People kill people.It another issue that addresses the symtom and not the problem.So any type of "initiative"will fail unless these issues are addressed.Furthermore,all the current politicians ,leaders and military corporations will need to be disbanded and new guards elected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join