It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Folks, I live next to Bin laden Home ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
alright that;s great idea so which subforum should i choose to strat my thread ... can you help with that??

And Yes we are not one of the richest nations 3rd world country but even though life here is not as bad as seen on CNN heheh i live at Lahore that is rather very peaceful and very far far away from tribal area... Tribal Area that borders with Afghanistan always been a lawless territory ... a common pakistan is not allowed to enter there... so even before 9/11 that was like a foreign land to us.. !!! got it!!

we face economic difficulties that's true and that's why we easily get played into Uncle sam's tricks you know heeh $10 Billion reward for war on terror + promises of F-16 jets blah blah.....

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
why did you have to use bin laden in your title ?

couldnt you have just said hi... i live in pakistan ?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

Perhaps a thread introducing people to your lifestyle, with maybe pictures, would go well in the Freshman Forum. I'm certain many people would be interested. A thread on hometowns in General Chit Chat might get folks interested in talking about the place they call home.

I'm sure either of those two spots would do well.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

why did you have to use bin laden in your title ?

couldnt you have just said hi... i live in pakistan ?

That is very interesting question that why did i have to use Bin laden name!!!

hmm, Bin Laden actually is a Magic Spell that a showman like Bush has mastered to divert people attention from real issues to the issues he is interested in. So i was interested in getting people attracted to my thread and tried to trick people with this 'Magic Spell' and so far so good isn't?
ehehehe

PS: I am very happy that people here just stop short of sayin' that actually can be very awful to others heheheh and resort to making less effective attack on others heheheeh!

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Is paki to pakistan as welsh is to wales etc ?

Did you know that in the UK the term paki is used like the N word towards people with Indian/Middle Eastern ancestry ?

Perhaps that is the reason you got points taken from you.

My apologies to all who are offended by that word.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral
Is paki to pakistan as welsh is to wales etc ?

Did you know that in the UK the term paki is used like the N word towards people with Indian/Middle Eastern ancestry ?

Perhaps that is the reason you got points taken from you.

My apologies to all who are offended by that word.

I am aware of that man, and i am actually a Pakistani and this is just like a Black call himself Nigga or a Black can Call other Black Nigga and it is not deemed offensive in that case. To my best information and as written in Dictionary.

It was just light-hearted humor and i am calling my self Paki not anyone else here and also i am a Pakistani !!!! Take it easy dude

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Sure thing mate!

Its just weird seeing that word being used without negativity behind it.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
reply to post by LOYAL

Perhaps a thread introducing people to your lifestyle, with maybe pictures, would go well in the Freshman Forum. I'm certain many people would be interested. A thread on hometowns in General Chit Chat might get folks interested in talking about the place they call home.

I'm sure either of those two spots would do well.

Thanks for a suggestion, and i think it worth it, I would be posting all stuff about my life as a Pakistani and How a young Pakistani see the world, However i would be starting a thread for general introduction of Pakistan to make people aware of the facts that they might have never listened to.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by trilateral
Sure thing mate!

Its just weird seeing that word being used without negativity behind it.

Well, i am kindda comic character, i am actually not making joke of myself by calling myself 'Paki' but actually trying to give an impression that we ain't that BAD guys as might West think of us. it's a tricky joke.. or may be i am extraordinarily 'wise' ehehe...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Hey buddy!

I have started a thread ' The Pakistan you do not watch on TV ' you can

check it here: www.abovetopsecret.com... =#pid4257040

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Bin Laden is in Chitral, is he not? Yeah, it's an old thread, I know. But still valid, imo. He's either there or in Sweden...

Ever been to Chitral, LOYAL?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Bin Laden is in Chitral, is he not? Yeah, it's an old thread, I know. But still valid, imo. He's either there or in Sweden...

Ever been to Chitral, LOYAL?

hmm, to Chitral, a very remote village never have been there though, i guess most Pakistanies have not been there, 'caz it's too far and in the mountains range of Pakistan... i would be glad to locate Bin laden because you know there is huge head-money for him $$$ hehehe...

But i really doubt if he is alive let alone be in Pakistan, however he is not famous here, there are a very group of people who are Bin Laden wannabe or actually favors his ideology here. and It's pity that western Media only make those people the focal point.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL
Thanks for a suggestion, and i think it worth it, I would be posting all stuff about my life as a Pakistani and How a young Pakistani see the world, However i would be starting a thread for general introduction of Pakistan to make people aware of the facts that they might have never listened to.

A most Welcome contribution that would be, I'm sure. Perhaps an "outside looking in" approach would be best, minus 3rd-party Bias and or Media influence. A sort of "Day-In-The-Life" pictorial with relevant commentary, if you will.

Though, not to seem a "spoiler" here, it would only seem obligatory to draw one's attention to1)., and also to suggest consideration be afforded such whilst conveying that which one chooses.

? A Personal Pictorial of day-to-day life in Your part of Pakistan ?
...replete with individual commentary and personal insight ?

Please DO carry on...

While I won't speak for others, I'm sure there are Many here who would be more than happy to consider that which you proclaim to offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your E-phraseologies and mannerisms seem to demonstrate quite the capable command of not only the English language but also certain demonstrable inherent tendencies therein. Atypical for one of Your claimed heritage, locale, and or background. No, I'm not being stereotypical, just honest. (?)

Either way... Do carry on.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Well, just let me be more frank about myself, I don't belong to extremely rich family here and not poor either more precisely 'Higher-Middle Class' and run a family owned business... I am not highly qualified either just a commerce graduate and even did not make it to attend A Grade Schools, i attended only 2nd Grade English Medium School and i am into a business where i actually have to deal with people who are from US, and also i spend alot of time over internet and attended 2nd Grade English Medium School that's why i m bit able to speak english

However when i say 80% are like me that does not mean they can speak english like or are as rich or poor like me... However they nearly support the same ideology that i follow, and That's Live and Let live others, Love begets Love, and We should not alienate rest of the world and believe in high social values as rest of the people do.

I would be posting some pics and videos regarding Personal life of Pakistani people that would give you insight to our culture and traditions.. right now i am posting my personal video on my way to home from work...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have started another thread ' The Pakistan you don't watch on Tv ' in War on Terror forum, where i would be updating folks with more information about Pakistan and its culture and in this thread i try to post things which are personally related to me or in other way relevant to this thread!!!!!! back in 2006 Bryan Adams held a concert at Karachi despite the huge ticket price some 10,000 people managed to participate in that concert

Bryan Adams Rocks Karachi (Pakistan) - Some 10,000 people participated in this concert of Canadian Pop Star Bryan Adams.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So let me get this right. You came to ATS just to post your singles/personal ad? I can't believe I even wasted my time to post on or read this thread.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by jca2005]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005
So let me get this right. You came to ATS just to post your singles/personal ad? I can't believe I even wasted my time to post on or read this thread.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by jca2005]

hmm, i really don't mind that, and also i am struggling to learn the usage of this forum ... may be i gotta check what this 'FOE' button is supposed to do when pressed

[edit on 22-4-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Here are a few pics of 'Basant Festival' i.e Kite Flying Festival the largest ever in Pakistan. It's celebrated during Feb-March every year.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join