It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Folks, I live next to Bin laden Home ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Hey!

you may wonder where am i from, sheesh! anyway i am reasonably handsome dude in his 20's and single, of course ... virgin. and I am very passionate web surfer, and i am always in search of good sites and certainly this is one of them.

I reside in a country that is famous for loyalty to United States in the times of need and a terrorist country otherwise. (with nukes).

So guys now i would like to take questions Go ahead, please be precise and specific and don't use words that are often not found in dictionaries. As Dictionary.com is the only source for me to fully comprehend your views or questions.

cheers

Loyal

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS LOYAL. You speak pretty good English for someone who claims to live next to Bin Laden. Maybe you could be more specific to which country you are residing in?

If you do live next to Bin Laden, do what we do to neighbors we don't like and leave a lit poo bomb on his front porch. Don't forget to knock before you run away.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
Welcome to ATS LOYAL. You speak pretty good English for someone who claims to live next to Bin Laden. Maybe you could be more specific to which country you are residing in?

If you do live next to Bin Laden, do what we do to neighbors we don't like and leave a lit poo bomb on his front porch. Don't forget to knock before you run away.

Hmm, i think it was very easy to figure out where do i live when i mentioned residing in a country that is famous for its loyalty to US in the times of need and a terrorist country otherwise and has nukes too ?? Anyway I am one of the supporters of President Mushraff surprising...!!
I live in Holy Mother land of Pakistan, and am i not rightful to say that i live next to bin laden home? hehehe

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

some would speculate that Bin Laden is not living next door to Pakistan, but in Pakistan
OK, on a different note here is a question for you born out of pure western ignorance (mine). You seem a rather cheery and eager fellow (?); not at all like the super-serious characters from your part of the world that usually make it onto our western media.
Nice to see. A reminder that we are not so different as we think.

I take it you are all getting along with life, trying to make the best of it just like the rest of us, no?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

actually in another forum (paki forum) i was discussing with my fellows who are of my age, that what went wrong with us? We are not a Nation we are so much diversified in every aspect, some are highly moderate or Liberal, some are highly conservative and religious ...... however you're correct overall most of the paki guys always make people piss off, they are highly conservative, however the younger generation and people like me here are relatively very positive,

cheers!

[edit on 20-4-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

You seem to be more concerned with my questioning the country you originate from than what a poo bomb is. If you know what that is, then you are most likely not from Pakistan. All in good fun.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, LOYAL! Glad to make your acquaintance.

With regards the Taliban and Pakistani youth, would it be safe to say they are tiring of the limited opportunities available to them under tribal rule, and that the higher percentage actually seek to further distance themselves from the same.. in lieu of a better life, more opportunities? Technology and industry abound.

Again. Welcome.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
reply to post by LOYAL

You seem to be more concerned with my questioning the country you originate from than what a poo bomb is. If you know what that is, then you are most likely not from Pakistan. All in good fun.

Yes seriously don't know about poo bomb...
but even if i do, i can't hurl it any neighbor because i know he would certainly gun me down with real gun ehheeh.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Welcome to ATS, LOYAL! Glad to make your acquaintance.

With regards the Taliban and Pakistani youth, would it be safe to say they are tiring of the limited opportunities available to them under tribal rule, and that the higher percentage actually seek to further distance themselves from the same.. in lieu of a better life, more opportunities? Technology and industry abound.

Again. Welcome.

Well, that is another interesting point that most of the people living in West think of Pakistan as a tribal territory or as backward as Afghanistan... on the contrary, 80% Pakistanies are alien to Taliban, even i have not met any Taliban in my life yet... the guys you see in north wazirstan they are not Paki to us, i meant we as a common Pakistani never have been to that area we hardly think that's part of us, that's totally lawless territory we are so glad that finally those retarded guys have been taken to task... they sell drugs to our kids here and steal our cars like a Mafia... 80% of Pakistani were already tired of them and happy that they are being punished... We are not tribal people only 20% that borders with afghaistan is a tribal area else where in the country we live like you guys do...!!!

And I want to mention here that people here like me do support Mushraff, and appreciate his policies that actually helped Pakistan alot in many ways...

as to 2nd part of your question, Yes we are not one of the richest nations, we lack resources and our Youth is very energetic however in past 7 or 8 years under Mushy regime several measures have been taken and reforms are made to create opportunities for the Youth so they don't have go abroad and make good livelihood here at home.!!!!

Our Telecom sector is booming along with Media & IT... we now have as many as 40 private TV channels that operate 24hrs

In short, what BBC and CNN show about Pakistan is the worst, like they only broadcast Africa as a nation of Aids patients, dying of starvation so they present us (Paki) like Tribal people.....!!!! we are more like Indians not afghni or Taliban!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
That's cool. Go tie one on and get you some boy. Times a wastin'. Unfortunately word on the street is the militaryindustrial regime has a red peg on your country now. So much for helpful commonality. W and Condi heard y'all got wmd's over there...brown bag goat poo bombs. What a mushroom cloud them there will make. Satire friend. Pakistan has stood loyaly by the US, lets hope we can stand loyally by her.
War (?) and rumors of war. Makes me so bloody awful happy to be alive in these times.

[edit on 4/20/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
That's cool. Go tie one on and get you some boy. Times a wastin'. Unfortunately word on the street is the militaryindustrial regime has a red peg on your country now. So much for helpful commonality. W and Condi heard y'all got wmd's over there...brown bag goat poo bombs. What a mushroom cloud them there will make. Satire friend. Pakistan has stood loyaly by the US, lets hope we can stand loyally by her.
War (?) and rumors of war. Makes me so bloody awful happy to be alive in these times.

nah, dude don't believe in rumors our american buddy would never have been so much embarrassed by Bush If they were not superstitious .....

Militaryindustrial is once upon a time, you guys already have been outnumbered by chinese... hehehe.

The worst thing about attacking Pakistan is we are too weak to sustain a fight that would take longer than a week, and we were left with no choice but to fire Nukes on our enemy.. this is what President Mushraff said to rival india sometime back and i think it's valid for any country that can outnumber us.... heheeheh make sense no?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
as you can see guys i am a newbie here however i noticed that even making slightest sarcastic remarks is deemed against rules.. wow!!!

i got a warning but not got flagged -1000 points fine... could someone help me to avoid such things in the future... i deeply take interest in Politics it's just not i am here to make fun of people.... but i think 'good sense of humor' should be encouraged isn't as long as it does not insult someone isnt?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL
could someone help me to avoid such things in the future... i deeply take interest in Politics it's just not i am here to make fun of people.... but i think 'good sense of humor' should be encouraged isn't as long as it does not insult someone isnt?

A good sense of humor is a must on this site as is an open mind, although anything that even fringes on offensive in the slightest or even in a humorist fashion will be frowned upon.

But dont let that disuade you or your opinions, this is a free thinking and speaking site.

You must remember that there is access to this site for all ages and the moderators like to protect the more easily influenced and gulible from being led astray.

Dont worry about 1000 points, if you are half as active as you come accross you will get them back in no time at all, good luck and welcome.

Maybe it would be sound advice to guide you to the sites T&C's for a smoother ride, you will find them amongst the menu's at the top of the home page.

There are also various threads on acceptable decorum, you can find these through the search function (top right).

Dont feel alienated we all have to keep this simple conformity to enjoy the site.

Peace and strength S_G

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL
Hey!

you may wonder where am i from, sheesh! anyway i am reasonably handsome dude in his 20's and single, of course ... virgin. and I am very passionate web surfer,

You're a handsome guy in his 20's and a virgin?!? You should probably lay off the web surfing for a little bit!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thanks dude for comprehensive reply and encouraging me i was taken by a surprise today when i found one of posts is deemed offensive by site moderators !!! thanks again!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It's nice to hear a new voice, especially from an area where so much is in turmoil. I certainly hope all the problems are not personally effecting you.

As someone else mentioned, there are a few rules and guidelines, here's a link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, welcome, and have fun.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

You're a handsome guy in his 20's and a virgin?!? You should probably lay off the web surfing for a little bit!

ROFL.

In Pakistan all single persons are considered virgin Officially not matter how many times they have slept with the person of opposite sex ... isn't that interesting...

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Welcome to ATS. It's nice to hear a new voice, especially from an area where so much is in turmoil. I certainly hope all the problems are not personally effecting you.

Again, welcome, and have fun.

Thanks dude.

I am very surprised again, do you think i am living in a place where those retarded taliban guys are exchanging fire with each other it's nothing like that... the turmoil that you watch on TV is not considered part of Pakistan by us, i meant we as a common Pakistani 80% never think of those guys as someone who is Pakistani, that is totally lawless territory .... and this is not something uncommon i hear from my buddies in the West... 80% of Pakistani are living very happy and peaceful life believe me ... and don't rely on CNN that only depict Africa as a nation of aids patients and likewise depict us as a people from stonge age (talking about Pakistan in particular) however Afghainstan is really different country and those people are still living in stone age!!

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

Oh, I'm aware of the distortions that come from the media, and well aware of the diversity of cultural and economic conditions that exist within your nation. I was referring more to the political balancing act, and the creeping turmoil that brings. Also the fact that the slump of the American dollar may economically impact a lot of nations.

But, it would be interesting of you to start a thread about the REAL lives of those in your area. Of what effects you, what worries you, what is and isn't important. Give it some thought, and then see where it goes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join