It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11Am 21st december 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hildar
Billy its great to see a post from someone like you on here. And I hope to see you here more often. Also you may even enjoy alien hub theres alot of stuff there to. I visit both places. That way I dont miss much.

Hilda

thank you its great to see someone being nice to people instead of bullying them everyday
and i will have a look at the alien hub even though im not into aliens that much but its good to atleast have a look at things we dont understand

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Reading this post and many others on other forums, Im always interested when posters say they "are not afraid" of the consequences, if real, of 2012. I believe that 2012 is significant, but for the life of me I dont know why !...Could this date be inbuilt in our psyche? who knows?...but exploring and researching everything out there on the subject would take more time than four and a bit years allows. I say " If its real" we will know about it, not on the day, but way before then.

Also thanks to those who supported and were courtious to the OP, knowing that it was a first post.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
I say " If its real" we will know about it, not on the day, but way before then.

Also thanks to those who supported and were courtious to the OP, knowing that it was a first post.

well we have been warned to me the iraq wars are a warning.
the increase of natural disasters is a warning.
polar ice caps is a warning.
terrorism is a warning.
to me there are warning all over the place but we just have to look for them thank you.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

I dont know if Bush is trying to take over the wold or just trying to implement daddys new world order

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
And that's the date of my 24th birthday! heck of a party I'm gonna have...

I'm a bit of a skeptic-believer, but I do hope something happens. Although I don't think it's going to be as bad as people think. (Or at least I hope not)

Oh and also, I thought the planetary alignment was going to happen in 2040?

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The only thing I'm worried about is the Mayan calendar. Them guys were good with math. But their calendar ending can be explained by the fact that that's when we are scheduled to become apart of the Milky Way galaxy, which is why they couldn't predict any further. This site explains www.viewzone.com... it also gives proof that us having such a tremendous impact on global warming is bull.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Billy your welcome any time at the hub, there is more there on 2012 as well.

As for what will happen during 2012 none of us will know until it happens. as for warnings we are seeing a few of them already I think. This year Caribou Maine had over 290 inches of snow, they had a record amount of snow there this year. In fact the records told there been that much snow since the early 1900s and late 1800s. Is this the begining of our mini ice age?

In Feb, they did a revue on tornadoes, we had, had more tornadoes in the month of Jan then we had, had in the first 4 months of 2007. So yeah I think some things are changing. Start looking at the Pine trees in your area you may see alot are dying. There is a reason and its not a disease or a bug.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
i feel really sorry for you if you cant just open your mind about things

I wish I had a nickel for every time I've read that line. I'd be sporting me some bling!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The Mayan calendar ends on 12/21/2012. The Mayan Long Count calendar on that day would read 13.0.0.0.0 (baktun . katun . tun . uinal . kin). The following day will be 0.0.0.0.1 or 12/22/2012.

It's funny to read how the Mayan prophecy says it's the end of the world. I wish someone would find this "prophecy" for me so I can post it on my site. I do, however, have the two books of prophecies listed on my site, The Popol Vuh and the Chilam Balam, neither which state 2012 will be cataclysmic.

To me, this seems like a date in which we'll receive a DNA upgrade. Look at the previous lineages of man. There is no gradual change between homo erectus, homo habilis and homo sapien. The changes must have been instantaneous. That's why I think we're due for an "upgrade".

What would an upgrade be similar to? Who knows, but it may be along the lines of where thoughts equal manifestations. If this is the case, I would highly reccomend being one with yourself and others while thinking positive thoughts and eliminating fear.

[edit on 19-4-2008 by maya12-21-2012.com]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I read and hear of disasters and dire consequences of not being prepared for 2012. Someone, please, tell me exactly what these disasters will be and how to prepare for them. Or maybe I don't need to prepare for anything at all because I will suddenly reach enlightenment on 21 Dec 2012.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
I read and hear of disasters and dire consequences of not being prepared for 2012. Someone, please, tell me exactly what these disasters will be and how to prepare for them. Or maybe I don't need to prepare for anything at all because I will suddenly reach enlightenment on 21 Dec 2012.

Okay, well reading your recent posts, congrads to you. As I said, humanity, I think, will reach a point of no return for *somthing* maybe an era, or war, or global warming. If there is so much hype about it, something must happen.

I mean, why are we hear discussing this, everything has a purpose, so is this a warning?

As in for preparing, nobody on earth probally has a clue what is going to happen exactly, but we may know closser to the date. Such as doing prayer, and stocking up on goods (aka hoarding), and being self sufficent is always good.

I think this will be an ever incressing topic to talk about because of the upcoming date. Maybe this date will signify something in poltics. We will be electing a new president that novemeber.

Just specluation

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

... also a man called st mallachy i think hes called predicted (in something like the 15th century) how many popes there would be and were down to our last pope.

Actually, we are down to our second to last pope according to St. Malachy. The current pope is supposed to be the peacemaker.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I dont think the world will end in 2012 the anticrist will probably be in office by this year so time will soon be 7 year piece treaty than the end will soon come.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
This isn't an attack, but unless you've done the mathematical equations for planetary alignments + their effects on earth, and have innate knowledge of volcanoes and their cycles, you haven't really done research you've done google.

This isn't to say I don't believe in 2012 etc, but everything I've read is not solid enough for me. But it's enough to make me keep it in mind.
Just try not to let google freak you out too much.

THANKU TOBY

seriously. Don't get hyped up over things that people claim to have discovered, or more than likely, that they just made up and wrote on website. Trust your instincts. Do you really think the world will end in December?!?!

I've got my bets on August . . . ;-)

[edit on 4/20/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

Originally posted by T0by

seriously. Don't get hyped up over things that people claim to have discovered, or more than likely, that they just made up and wrote on website. Trust your instincts. Do you really think the world will end in December?!?!

im not too sure whether the world will end in 2012 but i think somthing huge will happen.
something that the whole world will be effected bye

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Don't get hyped up over things that people claim to have discovered, or more than likely, that they just made up and wrote on website. Trust your instincts.

anyway i dont think this is something that is just made up there are signs that something is going to happen.
it might not be the end of the world but something is going to happen

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Don't get hyped up over things that people claim to have discovered, or more than likely, that they just made up and wrote on website. Trust your instincts.

anyway i dont think this is something that is just made up there are signs that something is going to happen.
it might not be the end of the world but something is going to happen

Yea. Something happens everyear. Why is everyone so pessimistic? As I mentioned before, we are looking at the best society the earth has ever produced, and of course we do have our bad points too. But look at it this way, why will it end in 2012, I respect your opinon on the matter, but according to my local scientist, we still got a 3 billion dollar warrenty on The Sun

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wilmiester
why will it end in 2012, I respect your opinon on the matter, but according to my local scientist

im not saying that its the end anymore im saying i think something like an ice age could happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Seeing as there is no evidence for anything happening on 2012, if you believe something will happen, the only logical conclusion is that you want to believe something is happening, regardless of the evidence.

I'm not being rude, but if everyone looked at this 2012 stuff rationally, we'd realise it's bunk and it's be a mere figment of our imaginations.

2012 will be just like any other year.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

thats a fair comment but we will find out really soon !

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join