It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11Am 21st december 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
11:11 Am 21ST December 2012 is apparently the day the world ends and to be honest when i first heard about this i thought it were crazy but after a little bit of research into it i really started to believe it.

whats meant to happen exactly is all the planets are meant to allign and thats going to create a awesome gravitational pull which is even going to move the ice caps to a completely different position (which albert einstein predicted many years ago)after i researched it alittle bit more apparently there is going to be WW3 which really could happen with george bush trying to take over the world and everything also a man called st mallachy i think hes called predicted (in something like the 15th century) how many popes there would be and were down to our last pope.

also i might be changing the subject a little bit here but the yellowstone theme park which we all know now to be as one of 20 something super volcanoes in history is going to erupt possibly anyday now i just think the signs are there and we really should take notice thank you for reading my post. please right back about what you think thank you. (by the way this is my first ever post so please dont say anything bad about it and if you want to find out more just go on youtube)

[edit on 18-4-2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think this may have been discussed one or two (thousand) times before, there are plenty of discussions on here about them ongoing even as of now. I don't mean to be bug, someone else will come along and say it ruder so I thought I'd spare yah that.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I don't understand.
Why would Bush want to take over the world?

Out of all the scenarios you describe this one seems to be the most far fetched.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
im sorry if mine is the same as someone elses because im new to the sight i only found it 2day so if i have copied someone elses im sorry thank you

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I don't understand.
Why would Bush want to take over the world?

Out of all the scenarios you describe this one seems to be the most far fetched.

it seems quite silly to say that he wants to take over the world i know but i certainly think that he wants to control a lot of people and i only think that hes in the iraq war for oil and not to give them their freedom

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

i dont know why everyone claims youtube videos are absolute truth

just cause you read or see something, doesnt make it real or fact

and a quick search will eliminate all this posting of same subject same posts

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
11:11 Am 21ST December 2012 is apparently the day the world ends and to be honest when i first heard about this i thought it were crazy but after a little bit of research into it i really started to believe it.

erupt possibly anyday now i just think the signs are there and we really should take notice thank you for reading my post.

Are you implying that the Mayans (or whatever) predicted when the yellowstone volcano is going to erupt?

Twu'd take some quite serious seer-work to work that one, like.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's NOT 2012 people should be worrying about.
It's 2013.

If a big event-volcano-huge quake, meteor impact, mass zombie outbreak,
pizza scarcity, ear wax meltdown whatever -it won't be December 21st 2012
that I'm worried about it will be about 10 days
later January 1, 2013 -when people's supplies start to run out.
That's when the real fun begins.

Just like Y2K -the big event happened 1 year later -9-11-2001.
Same with 2012-the big stuff (mass rioting, death)will happen in 2013
2012 is still on the Mayan Calender therefore 2012 will occur.
2013 looks like a real horrorshow.

Even if nothing happens during 2012 the psychic buildup for an event to occur
will be like in Y2K and that pressure grew to a crescendo til 9-11-2001.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Face it. We are an imperialist country. Bush is trying to rule every other unstable and weak country there is.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Electricneo
It's NOT 2012 people should be worrying about.
It's 2013.

according to the mayans there isnt goin to be a 2013 but we are just going to have to wait and see what happens.

But i will admit just cause they said it it doesnt make it true

[edit on 19-4-2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have to say that everything revolving around 2012 is interesting, I also realize there are those that are not interested and want to call it a bunch of bull. The way I see it is if you dont believe in it then why are you in here posting that its bull? Why not just go find another interesting thread some place else and ignore this thread.

NASA and NOAH both have said that something will happen around Dec, 2012. We just have to wait for it to happen. Yes they have stated that, There will be a small ice age happen, that has already been proven. Many will die in 3rd world countries that dont know how to survive this, there also will be deaths here as well, from starvation and the cold. The last time the little ice age happened most of the human race was wiped out, we were lucky to have survived. So when it happens this next time what should we expect?

That may be just a small drop in the bucket though. So we should prepare for the worst figuring this will be at its peak in 2012. As for 2013 we may have a new date for it, maybe it will start out as year #1 again.

I find it a bit strange though that the Vaticant will be locked up on that date, as well as all of the Catholic churches. I also have to wonder why all of the Indian nations are preparing for something while the rest of us sit here like DAH, what is going on the government is not telling us something bad will happen so why worry?

I will not wait for the government to tell me 30 minutes before death that I should prepare for the worst. Sorry but I will watch what is happening in other places and I will watch those that know things first before listening to my US government. Sorry to say it but when the government puts the Pres. before the lives of the people to me its a bit wrong. They will make sure all government folks are safe where as the rest of us they couldnt care less about.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

thank you hildar you put it better than i could ever have and i 100% agree with what you said aswell like 'When the the government put the press before us' i also think that there is something incredibly wrong with our government.

but theres one thing i never understood though when you said that NOAH also warned us about the 2012 disaster and i was wondering if you could tell me more about it plz thank you

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by billyjoinedat2k8

It would take tons of looking back on my old posts but I put up links that prove that there will be another small ice age it all has to do with sun spots. The US government and NOAH, as well as NASA all had to admit that it would happen peaking around the end of Dec, 2012.

I also posted a link to another site that showed that some of the planets have already been having unexplainable changes. including polar changes. Which is suppose to happen to us as well. here is a few that I found that I had posted:

NASA on polar shift:

www.gvnr.com...

NASA and NOAH about Ice age:

www.spaceandscience.net...

science.nasa.gov...

I hope that helped I forgot I had the links at yuwie.

Hilda

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

thank you hildar i have just looked at them and its really interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
11:11, 21/12/20012

is that 11:11am melbourne time? coz we'd be at 10:11 Adelaide time if it is and that gives me an hour to get my # together and head for the hills.

but if its 11:11 Adelaide time then it'll be 12:11 Melbourne time.

or if its 11:11 on the 21'st in USA, then it'd be about 6AM on the 22nd/12 in Adelaide.

can you please clear up this time zone dilemna, i'd like to know which timezone this prediction is meant for.

thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This isn't an attack, but unless you've done the mathematical equations for planetary alignments + their effects on earth, and have innate knowledge of volcanoes and their cycles, you haven't really done research you've done google.

This isn't to say I don't believe in 2012 etc, but everything I've read is not solid enough for me. But it's enough to make me keep it in mind.
Just try not to let google freak you out too much.

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by T0by

its fair enough what you said but all the signs point to 2012 being a disaster year and i still think that something big will happen

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

im not 100% sure but the mayans predicted that the time will be 11:11 southern america time but like i said im not 100% and im sorry if i couldnt have been more help

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The only significant event of 2012 will be the collective hush of thousands ( hundreds, more likely ) of 2012 doomsayers.....not saying...."Oops, nothing happened, we made a boo boo"

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
The only significant event of 2012 will be the collective hush of thousands ( hundreds, more likely ) of 2012 doomsayers.....not saying...."Oops, nothing happened, we made a boo boo"

And in the still of the night and the quiet will come the one noise that will awaken everyone of the old familiar PHHHHHHTTT. as some old man lifts his leg and blows a good one, then we all hear the world in an eerie eeewww.

Hilda

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join