It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 New theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Through out history man has asked who he was and why he was here,
he's also had an inner knowing he was on the path of a happening. In
modern times the fear expanded to a Dooms Day theory and is currently
affected by news media reports of global warming, climatic disasters,
disappearing species, sightings of unidentified space ships, dubious
ET's, and a 3000 year old calendar that stops calculating time as of
12/21/2012. At the same time we have religions and New Age
Metaphysical Spiritualest talking Ascension and the Golden Age.
The hype of dooms day is fear based and the ascension perdiction are
prophsied heresay, so it's time to stop the fear and speculation and
shed some real light of awareness on this situation with scientific proof.

On May 30, 2006 science discovered the proof so long awaited that
will complete the song held in the hearts of man. Our Solar System is from another galaxy!

It is in the process of joining the Milky Way, instead of having been
part of the Milky Way as was previously thought. Now this provides a quantum leap for changing perspectives. The Milky Way is not actually our parent galaxy. This now explains the mystery of why we have viewed it as being sideways in the night sky. We've discovered we're still angled within our smaller parent galaxy, which appears to have gravitationally broken free and be moving independently, back up, to the center of gravity of the Milky Ways whirlpool arms and disc. It is now only a matter of time before we're fully pulled into the angle of our new home as we approach the center of the Milky Way disc in the year = none other
than 2012.

We're going to make a right turn and join with the spinning Milky Way
whirlpool disc after billions years circling around it at a right angle in our
original parent galaxy called the Sagittarius Dwarf. One does not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out what this doesas far as providing proof to certain religious convictions of a time of tribulation or to New Age and metaphysics philosophy of a coming planetary Shift and an uplifted frequency of consciousness.

This "grand turning" is probably the cause for discontinuing
calculations by the Mayan of the Long Count Calendar, which is not the End of Time but the End of Time as we know it due to this increase volosity. The calendar was a map of marker system of Consciousness Expansion, and they had no way of determine the future reactions of consciousness when this conjuncture occurred, as Earth in our Solar System moves from one galaxy to another and enters a new level of
dimension or a faster spin frequency within the Milky Ways whirlpool.
This was foreseen by them as the Sagittarius Dwarf was becoming stretched out and loosing gravitational hold of our solar system and it would finally join the Milky Way which has been viewed as sucking in other star systems. For the first time in our history, with this right angle turn we're about to make, we'll become part of another galaxy. This is the event our higher spiritual guides have been referring to as the Shift of the Ages, it's the time referred to in the Bible, it's what has been channeled by Spiritualists, and it's has the potential of becoming the Golden Age
if we create it as such. The conjuncture with the whirlpool will provide the faster frequency vibrational spin of the higher octave dimension metaphysics speaks of, to raise our consciousness to higher leveles of love and peace. The age will create itself as human consciousness is beginning to grasp it's connection of being One with all the other unified energy field of the universe, and react with Love toward this other part of self.

More verification came on July 20, 2006 with indications of the
biggest cause of earth changes in Global Warming and melting of the polar icecaps of both (Earth and Mars) which is caused by our arrival into this brighter, far more energetic equator region of the Milky Way galactic disc as we come in from deeper space, and move closer to the higher velocity spinning disc approach the 2012 shift. Life on Earth has survived no less than eight passages around and through the higher energy plane of the Milky Way according to the carbon dated historical time line. This should show us there is nothing to fear in that part of the event. The big change is making a turn as the Milky Way sucks us in and the vibrational resonance up grades. If we do the job of raising the total planetary energy to be more in harmony with the higher octave of the
Milky Way. As it's been said many times by those that guide us, this
occurrence will be like the opera singer shattering the glass with the high pitch tone, unless we raise the tonal vibration of energy surrounding the glass/earth, to prevent cracking.

Earth has now begun to respond to these powerful galactic energies
and the electro-gravitational pull as we have reached the higher energy
equatorial disc region of the massive spiral arm. For billion years we've circled around at an off-angle and will be centering in horizontally along with the turning whirlpool shaped Milky Way spiral. Upon the passage of NASA's Voyager I & II out of our Solar System noted that outer planets Uranus and Neptune have experienced recent pole shifts. Uranus with its rings is now physically lying on its side, seemingly in line with the angle of the Milky Way where we are clearly now heading to merge. When and how fast we make this right angle turn, exactly how fast any larger changes will happen or how drastic the changes will be, remains undetermined and not predictable. However, if pole shifts of either magnetic or physical nature are in the offering we may be in for a good shaking up with fault line breaks and masses of water displaced or tidal waveflooding hundreds of miles inland...This is what was prophesied. We enter exact centering with the Milky Way in 12/21/2012 with increased spin from the Milky Way disc, which validates the up grade in frequency vibration of the planetary dimension.

Now we can foolishly go into fear and panic, settling for the domes
day theory with death and distraction, which will only serve to continue to
increase the lower resonance of the planets energy; or with this awareness we can ift our energy and the energies surrounding us so the planet can slip more easily into the higher octave energy (continued below)

[edit on 16-4-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
by being more in tune with it's frequencies. There will then only be a little shaken and rockin of the opera singers glass, but the closer the energy of our planet is to that of higher velocity Milky Way whirlpool energy, the more harmonious this shift of our Solar System hook-up will be, and the less likelihood of becoming the shattering glass of dooms day disaster.
This in the end is exactly what the Bible, Religion, the many Avatars, New Age Metaphysics, and Spirituality have been trying to make us aware of,
by helping us uplift resonance in preparation for this event. Each has it's own way of going about lifting resonance and it's our choice how we do so, but to go through it as unharmed as possible we simply must resonate in harmony with the whirlpool. So for all the past beautiful visions of religion and metaphysics there is realistic scientific theory behind our up grading our resonance.

As Above / So Below.. what is ment is the events that occur in the
physical illusion are also occuring in the reality on the higher spiritual rhelms. Either way it is the ascension at what ever level one experiences it. If your resonance is high and clearly in the uplifted octaves you will make smooth and harmoneous transition and continue on the create the new reality of a new frequency planet. If you choose to remain living in the old dog eat dog mentality of lower density, you will find yourself in disharmony something like smashing into a wall face first at a thousand miles an hour. Until that point of higher resonance is obtained there
will be no possible way harmony can exist. So this is it - this is a
free will universe - the choice is yours to Cleanse out old densities and
increase the Light
flow OR----

Source

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Nice theory you have made us aware of there. No matter what happens, all signs seem to point towards the fact that major events will take place over the next few years. I think we should all be extremely proud that we will be here to experience whatever might happen.

Its a time for the world to come together and unite as one, something i cant see happening. If events like this which are now starting to be broadcast on tv cant unite the human species what future does this species have?

Will we go quietly into the night or do we forget about race, social standings, political views and unite as the human species?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I still dont believe all the 2012 nonsense, but with the Solar system only recently joining the Milky Way, could it be this that the aliens are interested in?
That we're the aliens invading (accidently) their galaxy?

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Nice theory indeed, links up with what i think of it quite nicely and gives it some new angles. Thanks for that

But i think that even when people are not trying to get their vibrations up to speed with the milky way while the solar system is getting comfy in one of it's arms at one time or another they will have no choise whatsoever. You can compare it with putting a big block of ice under a hot shower, we are the ice, the milky way is the hot shower. The iceblock will lose sitting under the hot shower without a source of it's own. So yeah, some people will freak out and even maybe die but our earth will not destroy itself because of the people on it not agreeing with moving to another place, just like kids can whine about moving to another place but they just have no choice in the matter. So yeah, people can get grumpy about it but that's about it.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Exactly, nice way to put it....some will have a hard time but eventually will pop through to the higher vibration.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Though I have a strong curiosity factor for the 2012 prophecy, I do not agree with the "Our Solar System is from another galaxy" theory. This link will explain why.
Is the sun from another galaxy?

Here is another good reason.
The universe, is expanding correct? Expanding, if you will from a "center blast area" in an outward direction (Imagine the ripple created by tossing a stone in a lake" Though the universe is for another word immense, the place is filled with galaxies correct? Would logic not dictate, that we would have crossed many galaxies by now?
Or am I wrong?
Origins of the Universe

Edit for info

[edit on 16-4-2008 by NetStorm]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Very interesting. Links in very well with some theories I've had for a while.

There's evidence to suggest that the Sagittarius dwarf galaxy and the Large Megellanic Cloud were at one time part of the same larger galaxy.

could it be this that the aliens are interested in?
That we're the aliens invading (accidently) their galaxy?

Mark - I like your theory that aliens might be interested in us because we are moving into their galaxy. Another interesting theory would be that they are interested in us because maybe at some point we were part of the SAME galaxy. Perhaps our origins can lend them some clues to their own. Perhaps they have never seen a solar system with intelligent life join onto the plane of a new solar system before and want to observe. It's all food for thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Very nice theory, if something does happen around 2012 i really hope we are all changed to the 4th density energies, if this happens and we all end up in physical-less world, it would be a much better place!

Starred and Flagged

[edit on 16-4-2008 by markjaxson]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
It is now only a matter of time before we're fully pulled into the angle of our new home as we approach the center of the Milky Way disc in the year = none other
than 2012.

Four years? How close to the center of the Milky Way does your "approach" mean? This solar system is roughly 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way. In four years, it should be.....still 26,000 light years.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny

It is now only a matter of time before we're fully pulled into the angle of our new home as we approach the center of the Milky Way disc in the year = none other
than 2012.

Four years? How close to the center of the Milky Way does your "approach" mean? This solar system is roughly 26,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way. In four years, it should be.....still 26,000 light years.

Notice the theory does not say the CENTER of the Milky way galaxy, rather the center of the Milky way DISC. As shown below for clarification:

Yellow dot is our sun.
Blue Galaxy is the Milky Way Galaxy
Red galaxy is the Sagitarius Galaxy

Here is an animated version

Animated version: Click Here

Hope this explains it better for you.

[edit on 16-4-2008 by kdial1]

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Ah...okay.....the midpoint of the solar system's up/down oscillation within the galaxy. Got it. The theory as stated is sorta' vague....'cause the center of a disc is..well...the center.

I'll have to do the math on that one.....back later.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Just wanted to throw another theory out there:

Take a look at this animation of the Sagitarius Galaxy (sp) now if you look at this and read the information presented you could come to the conclusion that in fact the southpole is being used to possibly track something from the sagitarius galaxy coming close to us......Nibiru? Thoughts...

Here is the information provided with the animation:

This image, and its associated movie, shows the distribution of stars in the shredded Sagittarius dwarf galaxy as revealed by the observations reported here. The image is based on the best model match to the map of 2MASS M-giant stars. The thin flat blue spiral represents the disk of our Milky Way galaxy (the shape and size of this disk is not derived as part of this work). The yellow dot represents the position of the Sun. Sagittarius debris can be seen extending from the dense 'core' of the Sagittarius dwarf, wrapping around the galaxy, and descending through the Sun's position. Click on the image to obtain an MPEG movie showing a 3-D 'flyaround' view of Sagittarius' current predicament. Credit David Law/University of Virginia

Source

I would also like to note this source confirms there is misinformation out there. Thanks for the info netstorm. You can never be sure though...either one can be right.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
moving to the center of the milky way by 2012 is impossible, you need to look at your astronomi, anyways good post.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Excellent piece of work! S@F I will be back at a later point to comment. Good job pulling the pieces coheisevly together in 3rd dimensional layman's term...

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetragrammaton
moving to the center of the milky way by 2012 is impossible, you need to look at your astronomi, anyways good post.

ahh, I have to explain this again.... please refer to the above posts as this post is not referring to the center of the Milky way galaxy, this post is referring to the center of the Milky way galaxy disc. the animation in my above post shows this clearly.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Maybe this picture will clear it up. I regurlarly have the same problems explaining it

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Thanks Harman, I thought the animation and pictures would be enough, I guess not.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Harman

Thanks Harman, I thought the animation and pictures would be enough, I guess not.

It's just a matter of semantics. When you say "center of the disk", people rightly think, the center of the disk......and not what you mean, the midpoint of the solar systems up/down oscillation within the galaxy.

You're going to continue to confuse people by attempting to distinguish between the "center of the galaxy" and the "center of the disk".....you know what you mean...but to the reader...they are the same damn thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Should be cleared up now if people fully read the post. Yes, I understand where you are coming from MrPenny....I fully understand why it was not understood when first posted. I was just referring to people not understanding when I posted a 3d animation and pictures clearing it up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join