It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private

uk.news.yahoo.com

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A 15-minute film of Marilyn Monroe engaging in oral sex with an unidentified man will be kept from public view by a New York businessman who has bought it for $1.5 million (756,000 pounds), the broker of the deal said on Monday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How long before it hits the net??

uk.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
this dude made billions out of this whore lusty act ....good sucker she is LOLX

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by orby1976

As somebody who has never seen the Paris Hilton "home movie" (for lack of interest), I think it's a bit ridiculous - or maybe just hypocritical - to claim that he "doesn't want to make a Paris Hilton out of her". I mean... didn't she "make a Paris Hilton" out of herself?

Don't get me wrong: I don't think there's anything particularly ugly - or even interesting! - about her activity. And I know (even if nobody believes me :-) that I wouldn't seek out this movie even it were available for free on the internet.

It's just that this "respect" thing sounds a bit phony to me.

apc

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
15 minutes, eh? Well that only raises one question...

"A team of nine individuals were analyzing the tape inside a lab. J. Edgar Hoover brought in a few prostitutes who allegedly had been with President Kennedy and they tried to ... see if that was really President Kennedy."

That tallywacker had a mole on it!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That tallywacker had a mole on it!

I wonder if the russians sent it

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
The whole Paris Hilton video was extremely drawn out and boooooorrringgg!!
The guy kept saying things like "show me your ******" which Paris would say in a sarcastic, ditsy tone "noooooohh!"

Here is a new topic for ATS, Paris Hilton is a robot that was created by her father for publicity and extra income. NO ONE, except those with cognitive disabilities, are that dim witted or have such a disrespect for themselves.

I really hope this Marylin Monroe vid surfaces soon, I think it would be pretty interesting! I'm down for some vintage stuff

[edit on 14-4-2008 by youvegotbighands]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Out of all the news stories that appear on ATS, someone flagged this?

This sounds like pure Filler to me, like the kind on Faux Noise.

edit, now there are Two Flags?! How Silly!

[edit on 14/4/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Don't lie Vanitas, you know you would want to see it! You don't have to try to impress anybody around here.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Then the dog style video is a fake?

But its on P2P and its ages old.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by youvegotbighands

15 minutes of her pretty face sounds pretty good. But I bet it's probably really crappy made, and you see the guy and the floor most of the time haha.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
O

edit, now there are Two Flags?! How Silly!

[edit on 14/4/08 by MikeboydUS]

This is breaking news, I'm surprised MORE people haven't flagged lol *wink*
C'mon guys.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Don't lie Vanitas, you know you would want to see it! You don't have to try to impress anybody around here.

Amen!

Which is precisely why I am saying it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanitas

As somebody who has never seen the Paris Hilton "home movie" (for lack of interest), I think it's a bit ridiculous - or maybe just hypocritical - to claim that he "doesn't want to make a Paris Hilton out of her". I mean... didn't she "make a Paris Hilton" out of herself?

I don't think any amount of dirty movies could ever make a Paris Hilton out of Marilyn Monroe. I won't bore anyone with the obvious contrasts between the two, but I will say that Marilyn could do just about anything and still be considered one of the most beautiful and sexy women who ever lived. Paris...well everything she does just makes herself look worse.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
lol ive sen barbara streisand take it in a old black and white video ...so marilyn does not surprise me ...both skanks

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Now here's another topic where I want to see disclosure!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Disclosure... or dis-clothesure?

Seriously though, he may say that he won't release it, but eventually... someone will.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I Think that any movie that couples have made that are private should always remain private.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Who in the world would benefit from this film should it be released? And why would anyone want to see it? I think it would be sooo wrong to do this to someone who is not around anymore to defend their actions.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Marilyn could do just about anything and still be considered one of the most beautiful and sexy women who ever lived.

Of course she could... She's dead.
In fact, she is not even "she": IT (the image) is a pop icon, not a formerly living person.

BTW, it was he - the man who bought it - who mentioned Paris Hilton (just so we understand each other).

As for my personal opinion... I couldn't care less about Paris Hilton; and the same goes for the late Ms. Monroe. In fact, I think she is hugely overrated. (Not as an actress - she was just fine - but as a presence, as an "icon" of femininity.)

So there. Hate me if you must. :-)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join