It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

for neo-nazi holocaust deniers

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
p08 – summary of all posts on page 8, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers” www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
p09 – summary of all posts on page 9, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers” www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
p10 – summary of all posts on pgs 10, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers” www.abovetopsecret.com...
-----

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
p11– summary of all posts on pgs 11, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers” www.abovetopsecret.com...
-----

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
p12 – summary of all posts on page 12, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers” www.abovetopsecret.com...
-----

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
You, Sir, are a spammer extraordinaire and subtract a lot from the spirit of this board. Shame on you. (to "counter" guy)

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
double post, sorry

[edit on 10-7-2008 by buddhasystem]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
p13 – summary of all posts on page 13, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers” www.abovetopsecret.com...
----

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Would you consider reading the thread? The summaries are enroute to an article. It takes hundreds of hours to compile this information, and hundreds to summarize it, in order to create a short post. When I'm done with summarizing the posts on each page, then I can summarize it all into one post. Then, the thousands of hours that went into this research can be summarized into a single post and hopefully submitted as an article to ATS.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
p14– summary of all posts on pgs 14, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
p15– summary of posts on pgs 15, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
p15– (cont) summary of posts on pg 15, “For neo-nazi holocaust deniers www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
No,CT I have not heard of von Bolshwing,I wolud like to know more about him and his connection to Brunner.de Mohrenshieldt I know him from the JFK assination,CT how does he tie into this?
I find the idea of CIA/MI6 involvment with him interesting it makes sense,Brunner set up the Syrian intelligence community.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
No,CT I have not heard of von Bolshwing,I wolud like to know more about him and his connection to Brunner. de Mohrenshieldt I know him from the JFK assination,CT how does he tie into this?
I find the idea of CIA/MI6 involvment with him interesting it makes sense,Brunner set up the Syrian intelligence community.

Interesting Brunner set up Syrian intelligence -- Skorzeny set up Spanish and Egyptian and I thought I read also had a hand setting up Syrian -- both Brunner & Skorzeny were Nazis drafted along w/or by Gehlen into CIA. -- Also note: Bormann's head of security, Mueller, likely co-directed/i.e. co-managed these activities, I'd guess.

www.maebrussell.com... Otto Albrecht von Bolschwing a captain in Heinrich Himmler’s dreaded SS, was Adolph Eichmann’s superior in Europe & Palestine. Von Bolschwing worked simultaneously for Dulles’ OSS. When he entered U.S. in Feb. 1954 was to take over Gehlen’s network in U.S. & globe. associated w/late Elmer Bobst of Warner-Lambert Pharmaceutical, a godfather of Richard Nixon’s political career.

Remember, Gehlen (who was also put in charge of postwar NATO intelligence) was higher-in-command than Skorzeny or von Bolshwing or de Mohrenshielt -- and all worked together with Borman's Odessa investments into Bayer, Agfa, and the major WO/NWO/nazi/neo-nazi pharmaceutical companies conducting much of today's biowar research & I'd assume, deployment, including AIDS, West Nile Virus, Lyme Disease, Agent Orange, and so on.

Oliver North's trading partner for heroin/arms was narco-terrorist Monsour Al Kassar who with the King of Syria co-owned the largest competing heroin farms in Syria competing with the Afghanistan heroin now middled in Pakistan. When the Bechtel plane was shot down in Croatia, I called the State department and spoke with the editor of the intelligence daily newsletter for the whitehouse, and suggested that ... since the U.S. response on the plane's downing was to immediately bomb the Syrian poppy fields and then send marines to protect Saudi Arabia -- that could have been a false flag operation blaming Monsaur & the King of Syria -- and i suggestd perhaps it was Brown & Root that shot the plane down to kill their competitor, the head of Bechtel international that was on the plane. Which is ironic, because both Becthel and Brown & Root (Kelly, Brown & Root with is a subsidiary of Haliburton) -- are both co-owned & co-directed by the private owners of the Fed and Bank of England and Bundesbank.

von Bolshwing is alleged by Mae Brussells, of whom Dave Emory is a protege (who had the 4th reich hypotheses way before Jim Marr's new book, maybe 20 years before) -- von Bolschwing is alleged to be Gehlen's protege.

von Bolschwing's friend was Reagan secretary (as Gov) and social sec (as Pres).

(also, here's an interesting link I haven't gotten into, yet www.pehi.eu...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is an amazing thread; so full of info.
I wonder why it does not have more flags. I think the title is misleading. It looks like just another one of those superficial crank debate threads.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
This is an amazing thread; so full of info.
I wonder why it does not have more flags. I think the title is misleading. It looks like just another one of those superficial crank debate threads.

thanks. I've wondered about that, myself. I can't change the title at this point. I wonder what would be a better title, any suggestions?

I'm in the middle of summarizing the whole thread, then will write an article and submit it to ATS newsletter -- I'll need a title for that.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
for whole article www.pehi.eu...

In 'Beyond the Dutroux Affair', it was described how a cabal of highest level players, including judges, lawyers, top bankers, prime ministers and aristocrats were involved in child abuse and snuff networks (going right up to Bilderberg and the Nazi Stay-Behind networks).

It was also described how this cabal could place their own investigators in leading positions of the child abuse investigations and dismantle it by blocking important inquiries, putting detectives on false leads, and making carefully planned leaks to friendly newspapers.

also see an interesting set of videos by the former head of the FBI in Los Angeles -- FBI head: "Children raised as wild animals & sex trafficked by Illuminati’s CIA / Temple of Set" www.abovetopsecret.com...

also for the fascist/neo-nazi Catholic Church State monopoly (not the Catholic Church -- not the mind-control religious part, but the Catholic State with its own central bank and flag(s) and whose representatives enjoy diplomatic immunity) on child abuse and protecting priests that serially rape children, and pimp children, see: No. 2 at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
CT,check this out I found this tonite:[url=http://www.whale.to...] it's the Torbitt Document.it lays out the Nazi conections to the JFK assassination.

[edit on 13-7-2008 by mike dangerously]

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
how about this as a new title:"The Ratlines"

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
CT,check this out I found this tonite:www.whale.to..." target="_blank" class="postlink"> it's the Torbitt Document.it lays out the Nazi conections to the JFK assassination.

Nice surprise to log on and hear from you.

Interesting. I heard about this and heard some on-radio discussion about it about 20 years ago but haven't read it, now I'll get a chance to. I skimmed through and a lot of it rings true ... now, I'll have to read it -- will probably take me a few days but I'll get back to you on it after I've read it and after I've checked Dave Emory's research about the Torbitt Document. Interestingly, Jim Marrs, one of the top researchers about JFK has a forum here on ATS, but he hasn't responded to any emails for about 4 months. i.e. my 'congrats on your new book ...The Rise of the Fourth Reich -- I have a couple questions.' at www.abovetopsecret.com... Jim actually stood in the rainwater sewer (underground) 10 feet from where Kennedy was shot where it appears the fatal shot was fired up through the rain gutter grating).

(I'm putting Mae Brussell's url for her article on Nazis & JFK, here so it's all in the same place for other researchers www.maebrussell.com... )

also, I'm putting another url here that documents Barry Seal's involvement with David Ferrie & Lee Harvey Oswald -- Seal was the CIA's major heroin trafficker. It also dovetails with Mohamed Atta, who apparently was also a heroin trafficker out of South Florida who was one of the 911 terrorists and trained 911 pilots (the info in the following url is documented in Daniel Hopsicker's website below)[url=] www.truthalliance.net... implication: JFK murder & WTC/911 involved Fed/Bank of England/Bundesbank heroin trafficking & related money laundering -- also, seems Al Qaeda is also a heroin trafficking/money laundering Fed op as well.

In this thread -- I've also researched Bobby Seal, Mohammed Atta via Daniel Hopsicker's research/website -- Daniel Hopsicker is one the best investigative journalists of our time. (The reason I'm summarizing the posts on the pages in this thread is to do an article that points out the major themes.

videos ... WTC/911 terrorist Mohamed Atta's blond girlfriend gives exclusive interviews www.abovetopsecret.com...

Daniel Hopsicker's, 'Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus' video trailer www.madcowprod.com...

Another of his video's: www.madcowprod.com...

To see how Mohammed Atta fits into: "MOHAMMED ATTA … at THE TERRORIST MOTEL-- GOP & UNDERGROUND REICH & WTC/911 & MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD & 2012", go to the series of post in this string: www.abovetopsecret.com... --
www.abovetopsecret.com...
--then
JOHN O'NEILL tracked bin Laden for years before WTC/911 -- but BUSH and the FBI would not let him proceed. There's an excellent 2-hour one-man show url here at this posting

interesting celestial & intuitive timing on all this for me ... what about you?

As for title of the article based on this thread -- maybe 'ratlines' could be one of the subtitles, when I first break the thread into it's major movements. (In this thread also I embrace the tri-border area of South America, a Fed/Bank of England/Bundesbank terrorist/ drug/ deathsquad/ hit-team world center. Interestingly placed in Bormann-run/controlled territory.

more of Hopsicker's research:
the WTC/911 heroin connection www.abovetopsecret.com...

May 7, 2008 -- Drug Pilot, VOTING MACHINE EXEC killed on CIA Plane

'Saudi Flights' on Mob, CIA-Linked Air Charters, by Daniel Hopsicker
WORLD EXCLUSIVE July 12 2007

Feb 2008 -- Same plane that flew McCain also flew Saudis out of U.S. after 911

Jan 2008 -- CIA drug planes part of massive 50-plane deal, by Daniel Hopsicker

Jessie James, Ollie North, Ku Klux Klan, Special Forces linked to MLK,jr & Barry Seal murders

and I'm just throwing this in for now:
Bush was a friend of George ‘Sergei’ DeMohrenschildt, a former Nazi who specialized in Eastern European and Russian oil which was what George’s first job was out of college for Dresser Industries. Sergei was Lee Harvey Oswald’s best friend in Dallas and Sergei had been engaged for marriage to Jackie’s aunt. ***George had been roommates with Sergei’s stepson in college.
-----

Lost in endless volleys about the WTC7 collapse, and what Larry Silverstein might have really meant by "pull it", is the story about A.B. "Buzzy" Krongard who worked for DeutscheBank-A.B. Brown, a firm which was accused of handling a huge spike in shorting of stock on AA and United, put options ("bets" that these stocks would fall) 1-3 days prior to 9-11. The WSJ reported it. Congress and the DoJ declined to investigate. [Source: Herzliyya International Policy Institute for Counterterrorism (ICT) (Israel)] Krongard was appointed by DCI George Tenet on March 16, 2001 to serve in the newly created role of Executive Director of the CIA. Krongard later advocated amnesty for Bin Laden, and Bush agreed that Bin Laden is not important. What are the odds? Now "Buzzy" consults for Blackwater, while his brother Howard "Cookie" Krongard is IG over at State, obstructing the Blackwater investigation.
House Oversight & Gov't Reform Cmte. Hearing on the State Dept. Inspector General (oops, he said Buzzy did not work for BW, then switched)
(I think the above is from Mike Ruppert's 'from the wilderness' site and is from an Israeli (probably Mossad-related) report.

On Sept 15, 2001, The New York Times reports that Mayo Shattuck III has resigned, effective immediately, as head of the Alex Brown (A.B.) unit of Deutschebank previously run by Krongard.

ALSO SEE, 'Obama (almost?) backed by Bush & Deutche Bank, Union Bank, Brown Bros Harriman, neo-Nazi's & Enron' www.abovetopsecret.com...

also see: 'Jonestown linked to Union Carbide, Dow Chemical, I.G. Farben/Bormann -- 4th Reich/NWO companies', at www.abovetopsecret.com...

also see: 'Bush & Bormann (4th Reich) linked to Jonestown thru Union Bank', at www.abovetopsecret.com...

also see: Congress’ Fed/Bank of England/Bundesbank private ownership charts (scroll down): at www.abovetopsecret.com... ‘is there an ongoing U.K & U.S. conspiracy against equal redistribution of wealth?’

[edit on 13-7-2008 by counterterrorist]

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join