It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Wii

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com

US President George Bush has said he believes another 9/11 attack on the United Sates should be considered a strong possibility and warned that such an attack could originate from Pakistan.

In an interview with America’s ABC TV, Mr Bush said: "If another September 11 style attack is being planned, it probably is being plotted in Pakistan, and not Afghanistan."
(visit the link for the full news article)

I fully believe this. I have thought about it before andit would only make sense for their to be another attack on us before he leaves office. And if there is one we all know it will be once again orchestrated by him andhis cronies just like before. I guess anyhting to get a republican back in office to continue this mess he has made. McBush they call it I think?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccantey6204

Originally posted by Master_Wii

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com

US President George Bush has said he believes another 9/11 attack on the United Sates should be considered a strong possibility and warned that such an attack could originate from Pakistan.

In an interview with America’s ABC TV, Mr Bush said: "If another September 11 style attack is being planned, it probably is being plotted in Pakistan, and not Afghanistan."
(visit the link for the full news article)

What i find fascinating about this quote is the way he phrased it. He made it sound like he knows exactly where it is being planned & that it is going to be of a 9/11 calibre?

For him to say this on public tv seems a bit strange?. To me he's basically said "there is going to an attack of 9/11 proportions & it is being planned in Pakistan".
He just seemed TOO sure about it?

But this is seriously scary stuff & i'm not even American, i really do believe something is is in the works judging by the many posts i have read over the past months
And it will drag the whole world in.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by bmiasma]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
[edit on 14-4-2008 by bmiasma]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

Bush creates fear, provokes fear, and adds fear.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

while I agree with part of what your saying, I don't really see where Israel is to blame here.

My dad lives in Israel, and I go every summer, so I have a good idea of what the mind frame of the people is.
most of the people I talk to think us being in Iraq is silly.
They don't send many of their troops there either...
They have more pressing concerns like the Gaza, Lebanon, and Hezbola to deal with.
My dad thinks that id Chaney wins, the US will most definitely be going to war with Iran. Most of their mentality matches that of our own.
And their army is young, everyone has to serve at 18, and then they get out, travel the world, go to college, and try and live life to the fullest... they certainly don't want to go to war and waste their young lives.
Israel is a small area. The military is strong in regards to equipment, but its still small.
Sure, I guess people over could look at it as America doing their work for them... except that they too think the war is silly.
America has their back either way, so if something was to happen to Israel, America would be right there.
Look at the excuses of us going into Iraq, Afghanistan, and Iran and Pakistan if we do go, non of them have to do with Israel.
just my opinion.
I think our administration is to blame, not the administration on other countries.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Why should this suprise anyone???

If Bush is responsible for 911, why shouldn't people think he is going to be behind another attack?

Maybe this is the way he is going to stay in office?

1. Plan another attack and carry it out.
2. Tell the American people about it.
3. Keep Guantanomo bay open for us dissidents.
4. Declare marshall law before the november elections.
5. make himself the dictator. We'll call him EL Presidente!!!

Ah Yes...its all doom and gloom!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
What really scares me about all this is the next attack will more than likely involve a nuke of some sort.If it is we are really in alot of trouble.

This is what scares me the most as well. This was the first thing that came to mind when I heard Bush make the WWIII comment. Scary stuff for sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And people on ATS grouse about another false flag prediction!!

Well "the decider" "der fuhrer" believes there is a good possibilty it will happen. He already knows who did it!!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Comsence2075

What did Bush say about WWIII? Personally my conscience tells me it has more to do with the airline industry grounding flights and all the FAA intervention than nukes.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Remember Pakistan's AQ Khan confessed to providing nuclear weapons secrets to Iran!

This one is scary. I must say I have that bad feeling and it just won't go away.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Comsence2075

What did Bush say about WWIII? Personally my conscience tells me it has more to do with the airline industry grounding flights and all the FAA intervention than nukes.

He stated, "world leaders they must prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons "if you're interested in avoiding World War III."

He may not have been threatening a WWIII, however I found it very uncomfortable that he even said it.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

Well, there is always going to be a possibility of anotehr 9/11 don't you think?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Did anyone stop and think that, because of Bush's extremely limited scope of intellect, and his unending desire to affect any change of that, that, within HIS little world, since he cannot procure results of:

An invasion of Afghanistan (ie., after 7 years no Bin Laden)

A war in Iraq (WMD, no results either)

A Failing economy under his administrtion (sorry no bread for you, we're using all the corn for ethanol)

Almost zero confidence in the USA.

Due to ALL of this, he needs to proclaim SOMETHING that MAY be true, as well as letting the American people believe he DOES know where Bin Laden is. Otherwise he just looks like a COMPLETE fool....did I say that outloud?

AB1

[edit on 14-4-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
In all honesty, we should have hit Pakistan quite some time ago. Bin Laden's been holing up in the mountains there ever since we hit Afghanistan and Musharraf hasn't done anything past token lip service to the international community for fear of angering a large portion of his population as far as actually capturing or killing bin Laden is concerned. It also bear mentioning that if we do ever strike Pakistan, these fears of Israel's wrath in the Iran scenario will pale in comparison to the very real wrath India will be eager to throw down on top of Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Bread is not made from corn .
. But decent post otherwise.

/smartypants

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tomfrusso

If Bush is responsible for 911, why shouldn't people think he is going to be behind another attack?

I'm afraid I already found one gaping hole in this statement... You're forgetting Bush isn't smart enough to coordinate anything of that magnitude.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Before 911 our constitution was sacred and there needed to be a reason to go to war. Afterwords they found out real quick that they could use 911 as an excuse and plow through our constitutional rights all in the name of national security and the terrorist act. Not to mention using it as a reason to go to war.

Its a shame that such a disaster was taken advantage of and used as an excuse to misuse power. I feel like something is sure to happen again to use as an excuse to follow through with whatever plan is in the works in the name of greed and power.

I hope im wrong.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Meh . Theres a 9/11 EVERY YEAR... Maybe i have an outdated calender? But September 11th. Is still listed on mine..

[edit on 14-4-2008 by d11_m_na_c05]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Faaip de Oiad

Yes it may happen, I've explained in earliar post as to why

America just doesn't get it. I believe they never will get it

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

No... NO... As in no.

The steroetype I have of americans now is like carrying guns, watching your front door every 5 minutes, checking your guard dogs, stocking on the amunission etc. Fantasies of blowing up Asia and the likes

For heavan's sake.

You people might need therapy IMO to counter your violent attitudes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join