It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com

US President George Bush has said he believes another 9/11 attack on the United Sates should be considered a strong possibility and warned that such an attack could originate from Pakistan.

In an interview with America’s ABC TV, Mr Bush said: "If another September 11 style attack is being planned, it probably is being plotted in Pakistan, and not Afghanistan."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
What concerns me is how Bush says Pakistan and Iran in the same breath. Bush says the US would bring Iran to justice if it continued to use agents or surrogates to infiltrate Iraq. Give me a break. Bush and Isreal have all the wheels in motion for another 9/11.

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY the same rhetoric they used prior to the invasion on Iraq.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to mind is "damn, its pretty much a done deal now".

When they make another announcement on how the pentagon lost a couple trillion dollars and no one knows how, then it's time to get scared

I know there's been a ton of predictions by people on here on how Iran is going to be nothing but craters next week, or maybe the week after that, or the week after that or maybe tomorrow, and I'm pretty darned tired of them really, but I'm really starting to sense the noose tightening as of late.

The rhetoric is being turned up a notch. Now Bush says this... can he make it any more obvious? How can America be so dumb? Maybe after everyone gets drafted the majority will finally wake the hell up and we'll all be saved.

Probably not though.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Bush has been hinting at invading Pakistan for a few months now. Maybe closer than one thinks......

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What really scares me about all this is the next attack will more than likely involve a nuke of some sort.If it is we are really in alot of trouble.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Bush needs to stop talking now... Oh my god.

Not only does he does he love the power of been at war, he provokes war. IMO by just opening his mouth.

I use an example of the power of words in another context.
saying oh i "failed" an exam now "i'm a failure" the fact that you've stated it after, automatically registers in your mind, you will make it reality throughput.

Bush does the same here in this context. He just cannot avoid the words, attack, terror, terroism, oil, war, oil, revenge.

People seriously need to wake up here.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Is it me, or what on earth are people talking about this for? People need to sit back and start to be aware of reality, and not take credit to what bush says all the time. Bush as you know is in a habit of not handling situations or crisis, actually he make things worse by making more fear amongst you.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
oH yEAH!!

From the Bushwhacker himself:

Asked to clarify "bring to justice," Bush replied: "It means capture or kill, is what that means."

Time to bring this whole rotten, corrupt administration "to justice" before they again do something monumentally stupid we'll all wind up paying for!

[edit on 14-4-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

There is something seriously wrong with Bush, I don't mean to offend your president. But has this guy not learned anything in the past 8 years?

Its 2008 people don't love going into wars anymore, like they did 500 years ago. We lived on this planet for the past 50,000 years and war still is not the answer. Not in bushes terms anyhoo ffs.
I've come to the conclusion that war and agressions seems to counter his inner issues, so he projects it onto the world. We suffer in the end.

Sad that we give power to people who are mad men!

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Well, I guess the election in Pakistan didn't work out the way that we wanted it to. Assuming this is just laying the ground work for a war with Pakistan, what is the benefit? Other than more money for the military industrial complex, what else do we have to gain by attacking a nuclear power like Pakistan? Or what do we have to lose by not attacking them?

When he says it will come from Pakistan and not Afghanistan, does he mean it like the last 9/11? The one where the majority of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia but somehow it was twisted into Afghanistan and Iraq with absolutely none of the blame falling on Saudi Arabia? So then if the attack is coming from Pakistan, we can safely assume that we won't counter attack them and we will be sending troops to Iran and....who knows, Syria instead?

What the hell is the point of all of this?

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

The Shrub is a sock puppet.

And guess who's hand is firmly wedged up his.....control orifice.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here are some of my old threads in which I predict that Pakistan will be invaded by the US before action against Iran...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
There is something seriously wrong with Bush, I don't mean to offend your president. But has this guy not learned anything in the past 8 years?

Offend away... that moron deserves every derogatory word in the book.

And I agree whole heartedly with goosdawg

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Seriously why, WHY. Bush is a madman... he is seriously stuck in a time warp. I'm sure Pakistan has no interest in threathening America, But then again it doesn't have to make any sense Bush Loves WAR.. END OF STORY. Your President has made so many enemies in the last 8 years than it ever did.

Oh if there is anyone I depise, I don't like to use the word hate on a person, but It's Bush and his team. They are infected,

The world has lost is stability and peace. The Bush administration has not treated an infection of any of the last 8 years of problems. They have made the problems worse and contagious. Bitterness and resentment is adding. War leads to more war, and it's a vicious cycle that needs to stop.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Master_Wii

What the hell is the point of all of this?

Lol I laughed when I seen the unexpected end to it.
Really I don't know either. Bush have facked up iraq, now they want Iran by the neck, now Pakistan... Oh god will it just stop.

I swear to god it's like telling children to stop fighting.

Why can't we all just sit down and have a cup of coffee and a nice muffin???

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
He doesn't want to attack Pakistan because he thinks they will actually launch a nuclear weapon, he wants pakistan so as to put an economic stranglehold on china, by controlling the caspian sea and eurasian corridor oil and gas pipelines . They'll go after Sudan next by playing on humanitarian issues, call it a genocide and get a resolution to send the troops in. Next thing you see, all the old oil contracts (to China) are torn up (as in Iraq) and all new ones beneficial to the US drawn up instead .

[edit on 14-4-2008 by Gun Totin Gerbil]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

OK, that makes sense and is a plausable explanation. Not morally sound, but at least it makes sense according to the way this administration works.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
If there is another attack, im guesing it wont involve just planes, im guesing its going to be a nuclear attack, if i were u living in AMERICA id pack up your # and leave your main city's now before its to late.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

America needs a revolution. NOW.

Power money and oil a never ending infatuation for it. They go to war because of this. Sad to see this going on still.

We are all one, as humanity. He goes against everything in that. Who we really are. Something we struggle to understand today. All the wars have the same thing in common, power and greed for one man over many, it's a never ending infection.

It's not what we are here for. We are here for a short time not for a long time. So please stop this crap. we are all one, not better than another or better than the rest.

I really hope 2012 get those people in Bush administration some soul therapy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join