It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfFile
reply to post by mind is the universe

My question is why do so many countries choose to oppose the US instead of working with us to get rid of these evil governments.

I can tell you why. The USA does what she want's regardless, of what the consquences are and to hell what the rest of the world feels about the aftermath. I'm sure the other reason, is because we don't step on and invade any country we feel like, for whatever reason it maybe.

America is no goodie goodie by any means.
Be sure of that. hTey are well ahead in thinking of only themselves in this world and nothing but themselves. Why should we feed your egos.

So your quite right to know why the world just does not approve of this.

Example in simplified comparison.
It's like a self centred person asking why don't you help take out this guy?

The answer to that is who would, why would I ???

[edit on 14-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by EndOfFile

I find it interesting that you ask why the US hasn't dealt with other Dictators and yet you fail to mention that the UN has done basically nothing to stop them.

Everyone knows the UN is a joke. As for the US dealing with dictators, I find it interesting that Bush always likens the Iraq war to WWII. If I recall we did not intervene in WWII till years after the conflict started. Why were we so quick to intervene in the case of Kuwait? Could it be oil? Why doesn't Bush just stand up and say we need the freakin oil so you can continue to go about your lives (unhindered) which will lead to a political victory for me! Why does he blatantly lie and say "we are freeing the Iraqis from oppression blah blah.." I'm not a child, I can take the truth. It's a dog eat dog world and deep down everyone knows it.

I applaud your genuine honesty.
pity this is a rare though.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
We lived on this planet for the past 50,000 years and war still is not the answer.

Why don't you direct that philosophical gem to our enemies?

War liberated the American colonies from British tyranny.

War prevented another attempt by the British to control the US in 1812.

War maintained the Union and freed the slaves in the War of Northern Aggression.

War liberated Europe from the aggression of Germany in WWI.

War liberated the better part of the world from the aggression of Germany, Italy, and Japan in WWII

War kept South Korea from being overtaken by communists.

The war in Vietnam could have saved South Vietnam from brutal communist tyranny and very well could have prevented the wholesale slaughter of millions of Vietnamese and Cambodians had the American communist fellow-travelers not turned our streets and campuses into a battleground at home.

The war in Vietnam was not lost on the battlefields of Vietnam, but in the streets, the media, on colleges campuses and most of all in the heart of weak-willed Americans, a reprise of which is what bin Laden is banking on, as he has publicly stated.

War will build a stable government in Iraq and put a huge dent in radical Islamist's agenda to destroy America.

War may not be the best answer, but in the face of those who wage war against us and our allies, sometimes it is the only plausible answer.

[edit on 2008/4/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

yes I see that,

But Humanity is evolving and constantly moving to new ideas, new thinking, new ways of dealing with things.

War since civilizations began was apart of life, surviving was the only motive up till even the last century.

Today we are evolved, the wars that are currently going on, are not about fixing a problem. like the ones you mentioned, which were succesful. tHe ones currently in the air, is not good. nor the next. or the one after. Humanity needs new ways of dealing with this. If it has not worked for the last 50,000 years lets try something that will work.

America are currently forcing themselves to hard, forcing themselves to believe that war is the only answer, forcing themselves to believe they can still be the most powerful nation on earth by taking left and right of the table when they cannot stay at their own chair. Forcing upon on other nations, like invading your own home.

make what you want of it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
My response to this topic is...."So what".
Why does anyone care?
Do you really believe this country and its people deserve saving?
Do you really think YOU are going to save them?
The honest answer to all,is NO.
This country and its people are as much to blame for whats happening,as the people doing it.
The people who will live through whatever happens are deserving of it.
They didnt care when things could have been prevented.
Instead they went along with it.
Diving head first into American idol and the fast food.
Most people care for whats in their own personal world,to hell with the rest.
I use to believe that I could help change the world,but truth be told,without the help of the majority,its pointless.
We can spread "truth" and "warnings" till the end of time,its not going to matter.
Look how little people cared about the so-called Ron Paul "revolution".
Im willing to except whatever comes our way in the future.
Afterall,its all any of us can do.
I tire of this worrying and fear mongering,if something is to happen,than so be it.
Im focused on my family and friends.And i'll do what I can to help them,when that time comes.
As for the nation in general,it dug its own grave and deserves to lay in it.

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

That's cus you used to believe, you don't believe now.

Everyone of us, can make small positive changes, that can be profound enough to affect every being on this planet.

Which do you want

Positive change or
Negative change

posted on Apr, 14 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

First off, the world has never been at peace.

Never mind.

Some will not understand no matter how many links can be posted. It would be a waste of time so, post deleted.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by ShadowEyes]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dubyakadubla

Hey, give the man a break....you know it took him 8 years to realize that he was reading the "Goat Story Book" up-side-down, to the kids at Jebs School....

Oh yeah? Well...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad2
If there is another attack, im guesing it wont involve just planes, im guesing its going to be a nuclear attack, if i were u living in AMERICA id pack up your # and leave your main city's now before its to late.

I have to agree, if this is going to happen, then get the F^&K out of there! Now!

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Fighting, war, competition, I see this in everyday life.. we look at governments and politicians and seperate them from us.... this is false...

Bush is a representation of us!

I want my reality changed, forget about the news or bush for a second... I want the reality that I see around me to change. How many of you have opened your eyes and seen the "sickness" around you? Don't you think that this "sickness" ought to change? That, this environment/atmosphere is damaging to us? That, its not as easy as simply casting blame on those who we don't see as equal or those that we oppose? That, more or less a responsibilities within our own self and our own community as we know it? that sitting here on a chat room getting pissy about how somone who we have no control over is blah blah .... which is only causing us to do more of something which we do alot of?....nothing! We should be focused in our own realm of reality instead of being bogged down by "politics" and begin to act in a way that will --- Lead by example --- so that in the end, when our eyes are open and we change our own realities and communties, people like bush will never see the light of day in a presidentail chair AGAIN! No sir, not with an intelligent, aware, serene and senseful community, that we can create. But it all begins with you. And you know im talking to you

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thomas69

i agree iknow its afected my life to
if bush is planning anouther one we should hit him with a mager leaflet campaighne

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ibelivealiens

i dont think that will work though

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I think Bush is given to much credit. I truly feel he is just a puppet in this whole game. They found someone who is stupid, egotistical, and hotheaded, and easily manipulated. He definatly has more than one hand up his arse.

As for 9/11. I feel it was an inside job and we did it to ourselves. It was done to instill fear and confusion on the American public and World. Thus the majority going along with the war in Afganistan, and then Iraq. Since the Bush Administration and They got away with it, why not try it again with Iran. Only problem this time is, the American public and World have or are begining to see through the BullS**t.

THEY (not totally sure who THEY are, but I feel they are not only Americans, but other World leaders as well)

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenTam

I whole heartidely agree with you.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I like your use of visuals to express what is the reality of todays world.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Did anyone stop and think that, because of Bush's extremely limited scope of intellect, and his unending desire to affect any change of that, that, within HIS little world, since he cannot procure results of:

So here we go again. President Bush is too stupid to do anything and at the same time he planned and lead the 9/11 attack. Mean while he knows how to fly fighter planes, and get two degrees from major universities but at the same time he is too stupid to walk and talk at the same time.

Please do us a favor and stop making comments that make no sense what so ever. Its like trying to tell me that after 25 years of working in the IT field that I'm too stupid to fix a computer yet I'm able to provide support for 1000's of computers across 4 countries.

[edit on 14-4-2008 by EndOfFile]

For starters, did I ever mention once that I believe he planned the 9/11 debacle? (As another poster pointed out, 9/11 happens every year on exactly the same date, go figure).

Secondly, I have no doubt whatsoever on his efficacy to derive degrees from Major Universities. In fact, the best money could buy to be sure.

Thirdly, it was a supposition, not necessarily a declaration of fact.

Fourthly, I would think that someone in the IT field for 25 years, and responsible for thousands of system worldwide, may have some cognizance of how to properly quote and unquote. But thats just me talking.

AB1

[edit on 15-4-2008 by alphabetaone]

[edit on 15-4-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Most of us sound mad and we should be! This mindless village idiot giving us more doses of fear-
No caca, Bush!!!!! AND you are planning it as we type and rant and see you for what you really are- an idiot who needs to be shackled and taken to the DC town square and let the citizens at ya!!!!!

Rocks are too good. Boulders would be better for such an occasion.

Corrupt demon.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I just don't accept or approve The Handling of todays issues by the men of the Bush's administration or the ego trained attitudes of men like them.

They lack, leadership, trust, sanity, honesty, tact, inspiration, loyalty, integrity, and RESPECT of today's world. Everything lacking in what a leader we assumed to look up too.

Yet they expect this respect at all times. They expect you to follow them. Does America expect this from the world too? Do you expect us to be with you, when we the world, see the havok your leader has caused in the world. The respect is lost as a result, so america are now alone.

Do you accept this?
Even after 8 years of the world literally been turned upside down, Again we see and hear that the Bush administration are at it again.

Striving and adamant to make the same mistakes. You allow them to do, You allow them to manipulate you, you allow them to take your power, you allow them to make your everyday decisions of today's society, good for worse. You allow unwanted fears to ingnite in you for you to give them the power to falsly them away. You allow them to go war again? This cycle keeps going round and round the fear goes round and round. At this time you are stuck in the ruck of crisis, This time I feel the people of America have had enough. I only just hope. I hope the awareness of these wrong doings are coming to justice.

I ask again do we accept this?

It's an age old infection on humanity, the struggle of conflict, we allow it and we give all this power to one man to fuel it, rage it and then create more conflict. Why can't we ourselves take our power back? Humanity is every human equal, no greater or weaker than onother. we see everyone in the same light, we respect everyone in this light, We should not remain in darkness and giving our personal power to one man, who is not what we stand for. Let's stop this harmful cycle of going against ourselves for the benifet of the "one men powers" of this world.

[edit on 15-4-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

So where will all of you be when the US doesn't invade Iran or Pakistan? Its not going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Pakistan, we are already working with their government to get control of remote areas where the known terrorists are not only a threat to us but also to the Pakistani government.

i agree with that... there are way too many ways to force others to one's will. Invasion or attack would be way too costly and the return would not be positive.

As for the USA being permited to fly dozens of those Predator UAVs
over Pakistan's remote tribal areas where the Warlords & Taliban an A-Q have control. Mushariff & Pakistan are allowing the Predators to scour the tribal regions 24-7 and to fire their hellfire missiles on whomever the US military sees fit. Why would Bush&Co invade such an accomodating country and ditator?

besides Pakistan has India on one side, with the blessing of the USA to ramp up their nuclear capability. And Pakistan has a Afghanistan with a planned buildup of NATO forces underway on their opposite border.
Pakistan is bottled up, and will continue to submit to the USA directives...

the 1st

was on Sept 11th

the next 911 could well be on the 9th of November,

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Stop creating fear. Its actually like saying

Oh im going to have ice cream on the 10th of may, i keep saying it till then.

You know what I'd prolly have one.

Are the bush Admin on here sprouting crap?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join