It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush speaks on the possibility of another 9/11

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Bush might be the antichrist the bible is talking about; GOD have mercy on us...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by achilles5233
Bush has been hinting at invading Pakistan for a few months now. Maybe closer than one thinks......

I don't put anything past bushkin, but Iran has the key ingedent OIL!!! and lots of it. With Iraq and Iran he would control the flow, more bang for the gang. He's not interested in peace only big oily countries so he can be the oil king.

Give me the ball it's my turn Billy!

[edit on 21-4-2008 by GROWNER JIM]

[edit on 21-4-2008 by GROWNER JIM]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by k3456789

There is an interesting series of videos on you tube, I think I found them on accident while searching for William Cooper. Anyways they are all black and white with creepy music in the background and are about 5 minutes each. they explain different initiation rituals of the Skull and Bones and expose bizarre secrets of the illuminatti. Anyhow there is one that states that George Bush adds up to 666 in ASCII code, which is often used to communicate with crop circles etc something only very bright minds can decipher.

I would highly recommend watching these at least once, it the music is too creepy for you just watch it on mute.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Anyhow there is one that states that George Bush adds up to 666 in ASCII code, which is often used to communicate with crop circles etc something only very bright minds can decipher.

God knows, I can not STAND GWB, however, anyone at all can procure numerical results from just about anything if they decide to use the correct numbering base. This, IMO is an absolutely ridiculous statement to make, nor does it address the point.

Hell, my name, in Octal is George Bush, and, BTW, since you seem to be a fan of Tzolkin and Tun, in base 20 Your name is the square root of pi^11 and mine is 12.21.12

By the way, as a point of interest, ASCII codes used to communicate with crop circles? What the heck does that mean.... ASCII codes ar also used to communicate from keyboards to processors....are you saying GWB is related to a keyboard? Or that keyboards and CPU's are actually designed from crop circles.....sheesh, sorry but give me a break.

AB1

[edit on 21-4-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Anyhow there is one that states that George Bush adds up to 666 in ASCII code, which is often used to communicate with crop circles etc something only very bright minds can decipher.

Never tried talking to a crop before, let alone one that was squished into a pattern.

Also didn't know they programmed wheat with ASCII values. Is their growth program an infinite loop? Or is there a set termination value?
Come on...

The ASCII value system was a way of digitally representing the ENGLISH language... if we were in contact with an alien race, it would be the last thing we'd attempt to use.

[EDIT]
And no it doesn't add up to 666.

In decimal format it adds to 1067 without a space, 1099 with the space.
In hex format it adds to 42B without a space, 44B with a space.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by johnsky]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

Never tried talking to a crop before, let alone one that was squished into a pattern.

Also didn't know they programmed wheat with ASCII values. Is their growth program an infinite loop? Or is there a set termination value?
Come on...

The ASCII value system was a way of digitally representing the ENGLISH language... if we were in contact with an alien race, it would be the last thing we'd attempt to use.

[EDIT]
And no it doesn't add up to 666.

[edit on 21-4-2008 by johnsky]

Actually it is the first thing you should try. Numerical values are assigned to each letter in the alphabet and yes this would make a good means of communication with ET's. The illmunatti is very well aware of this. You can decipher a crop circle using the ASCII text and converting the numbers to numerical values. Pretty cool huh?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Actually it is the first thing you should try. Numerical values are assigned to each letter in the alphabet and yes this would make a good means of communication with ET's. The illmunatti is very well aware of this. You can decipher a crop circle using the ASCII text and converting the numbers to numerical values. Pretty cool huh?

Actually no, while ASCII is a representation of what WE know, and given a value numerically, that doesn't predicate the fact that another species/race/unknown entity du jour, would ascribe to that same numerical value.

Thus, the only REAL answer would be a binary one. Binary is simple, to the point, and is always a 1 and 0 logic stream. Yes or No. On of Off. Day or Night. This or That.

Any species can always break down that simple logic into something meaningful to them, not something with as many variable and specificity to it as ASCII code.

So I completely disagree that ASCII would be the FIRST place you look to for ANY extra-species communications.

Now that I've said that, which is completely off-topic, what IS the topic again? Another 9/11? In September I'm sure we'll find out GWB is right on the money.

AB1

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Um... you missed the point. Ascii is a digital representation of the english language. Why would another species be speaking English?

We would use math and geometry as a method of communicating ideas... not the English language.

And it still doesn't add up to 666.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Well I could explain that, or you could go back and read through the book of Genesis. It is relevant however to understand the possible outcome. Bush was/is the anointed leader of the occult. Bush is the anti-christ.

But as for the ASCII here is a link to what I was talking about.

www.wannabephoenix.de...

[edit on 21-4-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mind is the universe
Bush needs to stop talking now... Oh my god.

Not only does he does he love the power of been at war, he provokes war. IMO by just opening his mouth.

I use an example of the power of words in another context.
saying oh i "failed" an exam now "i'm a failure" the fact that you've stated it after, automatically registers in your mind, you will make it reality throughput.

Bush does the same here in this context. He just cannot avoid the words, attack, terror, terroism, oil, war, oil, revenge.

People seriously need to wake up here.

Youre right Bush does need to stop talking.Havent any of you people on ATS realize that Bush is PURPOSELY saying these things?He instills the thought,the population speculates thus giving that thought more influence.Remember last fall when he threaten that an attack might come in the form of a mushroom cloud?i opposed it enormously!And nothing happened as many others around the world thought the same as i did.Remember when FOX was calling for an attack?People responded with a loud NO I DONT THINK SO.

Mind your thoughts and opinions.These folks know how to manipulate societies.Dont fall for any calls for war.The Iraq war is enough,illegal and OUR responsibility.For those of you who continue to spout Israel is behind it all,i suggest you do more research outside of youtube,neo-nazi sites/organizations,or hate sites.Im talking about going to the source instead of these charlatans.Some of the most highly critical of Israel are Israelis themselves but they arent stupid either.

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by k3456789

Greetings k3456789......Have no fear GWB is not the antichrist he is just an iladvised pragmatic misguided born again christian...and if that does not make him dangerous enough look at the cast of characters surrounding him....having said that....going forward the prospects for leadership do not look much better....there is a good chance this impending election could get tied up in litigation over the constitutionality of the electoral college....and the consequence would be no ocupant at 1600 Penn.Ave...I would be concerned about that than the antichrist....

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

Greetings Justice 11....Our global problems predate the Bush administration and have their roots in the Carter admin....Starting with the mishandling of an embryotic fundamentalist Iran and progressing to the Reagan admin. empowering Iraqs Saddam Hussein moving on to the cowardly handling of desert storm by the Bush admin..( there was our opportunity to prevail) once again iladvised leadership and while we had a reenactment of woodstock in the white house during the Clinton admin our enemies were allowed to grow in strength and in some cases be funded by the US...This nations soverienghty was attacted and americans killed on 7 different occasions,starting with the WTC bombing in 1993...The present admin..failed to grasp the intentions of our enemies and continued on with the propagation of political correctness.....This administration failed to seize an opportunity to justify the Iraq invasion....on April 1 2003 or 2004 King Hussein of Jordan went public to the San Francisco Chronicle with news of a seizure of 20 thousand tons of WMDs in his country that came from Iraq....Not a word of this was uttered by the administration in the interests of their own defence...Dumb !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join