It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformationists....where?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
yahn goodey just added you as a respected foe...

13-4-2008 at 03:21 PM

lmao...

edit; hey... just out of curiosity what timezone does the board operate on?

I can't get this thing based on GMT + 1

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Anti-Tyrant]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Tyrant

Have you seen yahn's "foe" list? It's spectacular.....if being on a foe list is any indication of "disinfo agent" status....nearly all of us are suspect.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Ah i see, so that individual just adds people whenever he/she feels like it.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
double-post, but i got the timezone working.

It should be 13-4-2008 @ 04:21 PM.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Im not saying everyone that adds you to their foe list is a disinfo im just saying some of them have exposed themselves that way. oh and dont mind yahn hes a complete coward that adds anyone that threatens his massive ego by being more educated on a topic he considers himself to be an expert on onto the foe list of a secondary account. hes so easy to hate but i cant feel anything but pity for that small and useless man.

i would like to add for any moderators that i am only stating the facts as i see them from observation and mean no disrespect to him or the rules

[edit on 13-4-2008 by HuntaXX]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No, I think it has something to do with religion, Israel or Judeo-Christian values.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Be that as it may, it'll be starkly obvious when it happens.

reply to post by HuntaXX

Don't know why he added me, but i added him just so we're fair.

Maybe he thinks that all his friends are his enemies or something.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Infact, i'm of the reckoning that it'll be something completely random, but based in the past.

Perhaps a terrorist act or something, like 9/11, or the munich olympics.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

hey i just wanted to let you know that as far as them triggering or using a keyword or codephrase to begine swarming tactics dont forget theres also mobile fones, and messenger services that could be utilized to by pass that so there is no suspicouse or strange placement of keywords or code phrases by the way exelent points youve raised thus far.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If this post proves one thing it is that in the heat of the moment and when backed by those of the same ideals that 'disinfo agent' can be thrown out there and agreed upon by others.

I do not get it: This is your chance to call all of those evil government e-thugs I always hear about (read: 9/11/Alien&UFO forums).

Oh well.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
OZ, great thread, mate!!

I guess every one of us who has an avatar is sort of disinfo....but I thought about putting my ugly mug up, and wanted something funny instead.

Professional posters, AKA disinfo, might either be very good at spelling and grammar, or may be very good at 'playing' inept on the keybord, just to seem more 'real'....

Sumthin' to think about?

WW

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hint:

The really good spooks know how to POSE as legit, credible skeptics and researchers, worm their way into those circles and make friends and allies, etc etc.......

In the covert/spook world, it's not at all uncommon for people to be double, triple, quadruple, quintuple agents....

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
yahn goodey just added you as a respected foe...

13-4-2008 at 03:21 PM

lmao...

edit; hey... just out of curiosity what timezone does the board operate on?

I can't get this thing based on GMT + 1

Haha....welcome to the yahn goodey foe list club, an ever expanding group

Has anyone noticed that the majority of people that add you to a foe list dont even try to argue/discuss the topic? You just say something they dont like then bam!!! A new foe

cautiouslypessimistic just added you as a respected foe...

See I got one too

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
If this post proves one thing it is that in the heat of the moment and when backed by those of the same ideals that 'disinfo agent' can be thrown out there and agreed upon by others.

I do not get it: This is your chance to call all of those evil government e-thugs I always hear about (read: 9/11/Alien&UFO forums).

Oh well.

So are you saying that by posting information that is not in agreeancee (did i spell that right) with a thread, you are announcing that you are a disinfo agent?

Does this mean that I am a disinfo agent because I disagree with anything that has to do with reptilians and other people who I dont know on a personal level have the same view?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

OZ, you continue to amaze me!!

Cracking good sense of humour, there!

When I come 'down' to visit, I'll buy you a beer (or five)!!

WW

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't have any foes yet. Does that mean I'm not doing my job?

Fine, setting Scathe Scale to 11.

You're all disinfo agents! What are you, part of the illuminati OZ????
You thought you could get away with 9/11 and no one would ever notice as long as you posted disinfo on ATS. Well I've cracked the case. The twin towers were brought down by Australian Meteorologists!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
First off, I don't think there are any disinfo agents here on ATS, and I myself certainly am not one. I think this is all a case of monkey see, monkey do. When the government releases disinfo, it is spread around like a rumor in a crowd of teenage girls. People who trust their governments with all their hearts will back up what they have to say to the very end. There are people like that everywhere, including ATS.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
I don't have any foes yet. Does that mean I'm not doing my job?

Fine, setting Scathe Scale to 11.

You're all disinfo agents! What are you, part of the illuminati OZ????
You thought you could get away with 9/11 and no one would ever notice as long as you posted disinfo on ATS. Well I've cracked the case. The twin towers were brought down by Australian Meteorologists!!!!

Haha....good stuff!!!

I can foe you if you really want me to....but Im not sure i respect you enough yet....rofl

I am very impressed with some peoples responses on this thread, just want to send out a general kudos to everyone....except for yahn goodey

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Define "disinfo agent" please?

I've been accused of being the type for simply standing up for innocent Israeli citizens and not for believing ludicrous views about the global economy et al. From reading over this thread, and others, it seems members are lacking the aptitude and chase deluded thinking when someone is being sceptical.

Throughout ATS history, yes, disinformation has appeared on this board and still goes on. But witch hunting and anarchical behaviour is not the solution, it will lead to diversion and polarisation of ATS.

For example, after providing statistical data about the economy and explaining the correct methodology surrounding an economic depression it apparently meant I was a government agent according to one member

The 9/11 Conspiarcies section is a perfect indication of feudal behaviour.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Haha touche OZ, touche.

I figure at some point I'll find my real ATS personality and either be universally hated or just chime in now and then as comedic relief.

Maybe I could be both? Joking about extremely sensitive subjects would not only make me hated, but also adored by my fellow south park fans... hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join