It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you see an an alien..you.........'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
HIDE, grab a gun, try not to think of anything, see the alien, KILL IT. They want strange things from you. Possibly hostile.

Im sorry but this is the case. They have no reson to be around you and have been hideing for sometime now. they are up to something!

If you see a UFO, pickup a rock, throw it and just go ape. Make sure its shot down if you have an alternative. Quickly take pictures, expose them as you damage the craft.

If you are abducted, get full scan for any devices maybe "put in", hire a witch doctor to curse them for what they deserve, get hypnosis first for memory, they may have input false memory.

If you enter a cave, see a symbol of a dragon, quickly take pictures , please do DYNAMITE IT and make our world more peaceful. Run like hell. Make a sound voice around your house that you cannot hear after you do.

If you see a blue suited alien. Treat it with respect beside any other "alien" type, treat with hostility.

Thank you and please take notes.

Paranoid? No. Crazy? Yes. Truth? 100%

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Pull down its pants give it the worlds best wedgie and tell it to bring another pair of trousers when in the (Earths rotation) because we are adjusting to a new climate of being.

Also tell them to take their wand that is silvery metalic and shutdown someones balance, or equilibrium by overstimulating someones crown chakra in the body.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Pull down its pants give it the worlds best wedgie and tell it to bring another pair of trousers when in the (Earths rotation) because we are adjusting to a new climate of being.

Also tell them to take their wand that is silvery metalic and shutdown someones balance, or equilibrium by overstimulating someones crown chakra in the body.

when you mean "new" being do you refer to "super saiyan", because someone with super saiyan powers like jesus is very deadly in the wrong persons hand. I mean do you think evil will just "vanish" from a vibratory pole shift? Good and evil always co-exists, flesh eating dinosaur and planet eating dinosaur.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It is yet to be proven that any alien has visited this Earth for a fact, but if I had enountered one, I'd try to evaluate his intentions. If he's friendly, good for me.
If he's not, then..well, I would run away or try to get hold of my pepper spray..depending on the situation.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree with above... not about there's no evidence blah blah.

I agree with the 'wedgy'-thing. oh and bend their fingers back,
they hate it.

I suppose we could slay'em like Tony Hopkins wiv' the bear in
The Edge.

Old McDonald had a farm, hee-hi hee-hi ho, and on that farm he
shot some Grays... badda-boom badda-bing bang boom.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
... kill it.

1 - Kill it before it does it's painful experiments on my body and messes with my memory.

2 - Kill it and that provides proof that all of us can use to show the world.

Kill it dead dead dead. They are NOT friendly little critters. The buggers are nasty .. and mean ... and don't give a hoot about any of us.

Squash it dead dead dead.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Punch it in the taint! (Thanks Dane Cook!)

Sorry guys, my juvenile mind got the best of me there. Seriously, though, the day that I have to worry about what to do? I'll probably already be 6' under.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   

... you scream, "Who ya gonna call??!!"

GhostBusters, of course!!

I'm not joking.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
dont see a ufo ship, make it crash!!!!!!!!!!! thats how you report a sighting then take pics, scream at it if you have no weapons put a fist up in the air!

there may be aliens, if i seen a ufo id run after it lol like the paparazi on britney spears

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Ask it for some cool new movies to watch. All the ones we have seem to be rehashed plot lines.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I had an earlier hypothetical thread about smacking them with a baseball bat when they came to abduct me

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think if I saw an alien craft and it started to land in front of me, I would be thinking as to where my bat was. In that scenario I would have to see how it played out. If they came down the ramp in a non-threatening manner, I'd be OK.
If they're holding something in their hand, I'd make sure I also have something to hand.

I would like to point out that Im not a violent person, just consider myself a self preservationist

As for waking up and finding them coming into the house uninvited, then I think unless its a tall blonde nordic female, the baseball bat option remains a firm favourite with me, regardless of glowing fingers

Strike One

Strike Two

Erm. Take me to your leader?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hit it over the head! drag it to my garage,tie it up and feed it with Beer and peanuts, make a video and post it on Ats....

O wait there is one the Interview with an alien! crap I`ll just kill it then

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

... you scream, "Who ya gonna call??!!"

GhostBusters, of course!!

I'm not joking.

Now, this is just plain ignorance. Those are ALIENS, which means you're gonna call:

AlienBusters!

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Breadfan]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You're not going to do anything because you never did and the event you fear has already happened. The only reason you are still here is, it isn't your turn to be processed yet. You are too blind to see, too deaf to hear and way too smart to learn anything new. You love the sound of your own voice and if the words of wisdom didn't pass over your lips than it should be debunked. Your friends are people who agree with you today, tomorrow they will be strangers again unless you form a mutual admiration soceity to keep your egos strong and healthy. The more flavorful people will be bagged and tagged for later consumption and the intellectual people will be killed outright. This is a place for people who know very little come to congregate and fabricate an existence that has a little meaning to it. The titles to the threads are a good indicator to how little meaningh can be found here. All that aside, i keep getting drawn back here. It scares me. There is good here, i can feel it sometimes, it just seems to recede as i try to approach it. I think i might not know the password or have a secret decoder ring or something. What was this thread about again?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GUNSINWAR
Hit it over the head! drag it to my garage,tie it up and feed it with Beer and peanuts, make a video and post it on Ats....

Originally posted by Mark Roazhar
....unless its a tall blonde nordic female, ....

I dont think ATS is the type of site Id be posting the video

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

I gotta agree with you Breadfan, however - I think some of the contributers to this thread are just having some fun! LOL!

Sadly though, I think the Op who thought up this thread (to show everyone his apparent prowess) - and beat his chest a bit - would scream like a nancy-boy and hide under the sheets! Just bravado I'm afraid.. like those dudes who give you 'lip' once their safely speeding off in their car! Courage when not in danger

IRM Out!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
If i see an alien,Iwill take him to my dealer,naturally.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsFrickenAndrew

If you see a UFO, pickup a rock, throw it and just go ape. Make sure its shot down if you have an alternative. Quickly take pictures, expose them as you damage the craft.

If you are abducted, get full scan for any devices maybe "put in", hire a witch doctor to curse them for what they deserve, get hypnosis first for memory, they may have input false memory.

If i were an alien and i visited a planet and on that planet one of its natives threw a rock at my ship, i would abduct that person and perform surgery on that natives rectum to the extent that it wouldn't be able to stand the pain of sitting down for 3 weeks.

Now if that native had weapons and it fired it at my ship and i survived, because of the fact that i would have a long way to travel home back to my planet i would perform the same as above but then i would deposit the native on another planet that had no food or water!

What I'am trying to say is don't shoot first and then ask questions or the above may happen to you!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ST SIR 86

Innit,to think that an alien ship would be damaged by a rock that you can throw is laughable. Thus they're way more advanced and have better weapons than rocks/bullets. bad idea!

If they want to do effed up stuff to you,then you're not stopping them. best to hope that they're nice,and show them the respect they deserve,they'll be far more advanced than us.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Hi,

Such a childish and primitive way of reacting / thinking, and most likely one reason you will never meet an EBE. Children are afraid of many things because they do not understand, very similar reaction.

There is no way to know if anyone is good or not, and if you are saying this because you have been attacked or taken, have you considered why this might be? Have you considered the fact that maybe your gov't gave the ok for them to do so?

No one person or EBE is more evil than the evil we have here on earth, so before you go on screaming, look at your fellow humans and ask yourself if anyone can be more evil than that, the answer is simple, no!

As we can see through history, the alien presence dates back to many centuries ago, that being said, if they were here then, they could have easily wiped us out a long time ago if that was the reason they were here.

The reason they are here is probably because of people like you who promote violence, or people who want War because they do not understand or want to make money all while not caring and polluting and slowly killing this beautiful planet!

I will tell you why I think they are here, they feel the earth, they know what we are doing to it and ourselves, they want us to realize what we are, and what we are doing! Take responsibility for your actions, we are more than just materialistic closed minded beings.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join