It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you see an an alien..you.........'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hmmm, thats a tough one. There are too many good options to choose from on this one. First I suppose I would crap my pants.....then possibly make him wait until I pack my bags for an extended tour of the galaxy, of course we would have to stop by the cold beer and wine store first. If he wasn't willing to do this then I would have to put him in a head lock and noogie him for a while until he gave in.

In all seriousness though....the crapping my pants thing would most likely be the only thing I would be able to accomplish due to shock and all.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If I see an alien, I just hope it's not one of these guys coming to make my life a hell:

www.ananova.com...

from Ziggystar60

[edit on 10-4-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow,is this thread for real??Lol,what a COMPLETE waste of time....................well Ive already wasted it so I guess Ill waste a few more seconds.

If I saw an aliens I would greet it kindly until the point it became hostile towards me,than I would do anything in my power to stop it.......than I would go to CNN,MSNBC,etc and let the world know.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
This thread may be one of the reasons global contact has not been made by other intelligent life in todays age.

I would react based on actions and intent.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsFrickenAndrew
dont see a ufo ship, make it crash!!!!!!!!!!! thats how you report a sighting then take pics, scream at it if you have no weapons put a fist up in the air!

there may be aliens, if i seen a ufo id run after it lol like the paparazi on britney spears

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

[edit on 9-4-2008 by ItsFrickenAndrew]

"Scream at it if you have no weapons put a fist up in the air!" First of all, if you want anyone to take you seriously, you have to stop letting these thoughts exit your mouth. Second, if in fact you are serious, what do you hope to accomplish by this action ?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by branestorm

Oops, I apologize. I had just read the first few posts when I responded. Didn't realize it was a joke until reading the rest. I'm actually enjoying this thread. By all means, yes, pump your fist and yell obscenities at it ! ! !

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
1: Watch it's every move.

2: Make sure it isn't openly hostile.

3: Put the kettle on, make some tea, all the while in snap-response mode, ready to flying dragon-kick it in the head.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan

Now, this is just plain ignorance. Those are ALIENS, which means you're gonna call:

AlienBusters!

I'm sure there are a large group of people willing to pool the two phenomena together. Myself for instance

I think I'd lean towards hitting ET with a bat. Especially if my kids were around. I can't picture anything good coming from a 2am meeting with aliens.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Throbber

Make love to it !

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drewdatt
Hi,

Such a childish and primitive way of reacting / thinking, and most likely one reason you will never meet an EBE. Children are afraid of many things because they do not understand, very similar reaction.

There is no way to know if anyone is good or not, and if you are saying this because you have been attacked or taken, have you considered why this might be? Have you considered the fact that maybe your gov't gave the ok for them to do so?

No one person or EBE is more evil than the evil we have here on earth, so before you go on screaming, look at your fellow humans and ask yourself if anyone can be more evil than that, the answer is simple, no!

As we can see through history, the alien presence dates back to many centuries ago, that being said, if they were here then, they could have easily wiped us out a long time ago if that was the reason they were here.

The reason they are here is probably because of people like you who promote violence, or people who want War because they do not understand or want to make money all while not caring and polluting and slowly killing this beautiful planet!

I will tell you why I think they are here, they feel the earth, they know what we are doing to it and ourselves, they want us to realize what we are, and what we are doing! Take responsibility for your actions, we are more than just materialistic closed minded beings.

Peace

Sorry, we're not buying your false flag operation on the behalf of aliens here. Everyone knows the aliens are evil and not to be trusted. Look what they did to the cows! Alien dis info agents like yourself are just trying to keep us from finding out the truth -- we won't have it, I tell you. What alien race are you a paid shill for?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by branestorm

Oh, if it's a hot female humanoid, my behaviour isn't going to change.

edit; remember lads, diplomacy first.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by Throbber]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
And you wonder 'why' they are not making themselves known to the average human?

I have sat with them, and can tell you, what you put out is what you get back.

Most of the ones you will encounter are very fragile and are cautious of humans for the reasons you state above. At least the ones you would want to know.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

So if i give out tea and diplomacy, i'll get it back?

I suppose it would be a similar case with flying dragon-kicks to the head, except done through telekinesis...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
When you truly encounter an alien, you enter into an altered state of consciousness, which they control.

His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. They were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Three words: YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Three words: YOU NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think this belongs on BTS.

But here's my contribution.....

Some folks say they eat through there skin. Stick the alien in a ripe port-o-potty and tip it. That would be some nice revenge for all the rectums probed out there!

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsFrickenAndrew

you have yet to realize that a weapon doesn't make a weak person strong

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You should have a listen;

disclose.tv...

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If I was actually conscious (respected and not memory whacked :/) I'd be peaceful, caring and welcoming to them.
If not I'd voice my opinion and still interact... just be a bit hacked off.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join