It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is the most powerful secret society?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Crakeur, you beat me to it! Excellent response time.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It seems pretty obvious that the most powerful society is the skull and bones or the scroll and key societies as they appear small (from Yale university) however they have a far reaching power. Both Bush and Kerry were Bonesmen, so they obviously have far reaching power over America at least

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
the illuminati is the most powerful because it is under the vatican and they are known as the pope's militia and they control and protect the vatican just like what the government would do....

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by exitestablishment

Democrat and Republican labels are the sideshow. They are what the magician uses to distract you while he performs his magic. Regardless of their label, their advisers often come from the same policy groups, most notably the Council on Foreign Relations. Austan Goolsbee, serving under Obama as a member of the Council of Economic Advisers and as staff director and chief economist of a new federal panel, the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board, is believed to be a member of Skull & Bones' class of '91. Since the society no longer makes its membership lists public, this is open to debate and I would be appreciative of any hard info confirming or denying this.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
You would think that it would be the bankers because money puts people in motion.

But then you would think it would be the top military guys because they REALLY put people in motion.

It is difficult to grasp. I think it is more like a swarm consisting of many groups of groups.

I live in America and immerse myself deeply into American pop culture and opinion. Therefore I believe that my country is the greatest on Earth. We have the money and the military.

I believe America is the most powerful secret society because we openly instruct our citizens with eyes to see and ears to hear about the inner workings of the money game. The money game in turn funds the military game. Currently we are winning. I don't care what the other countries say. We are winning and we have many more allies than enemies.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reading over all your views not one of you know of them, which i am not surprised. if you travel to the lands of Mesopotamia go out into the dessert and find a cave, inside the cave precisely at mid-night on the walls of the cave you will see small harmless white spider, eat whole 3 of them. you will get dizzy and pass out, but when you awake you will have acquired the 2nd sight which you will be able to see creatures and demons of lore.
what i find funny about mankind is that if they can not see it or touch it then it does not exist, yet they have faith in all of their religions and believe that their faith is fact when in reality there is more proof of big foot and aliens then there is of Jesus Christ. there is not one but 2 "The White Order Cult" and "The Cult Of The Black Order" i cant say much but if weren't for the "White Order" your lives would be a living HELL!! that is all.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Who is the most powerful secret society?
VAMPIRES MAYBE

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by caspar2012

I would have to say the Bilderbergs. They seem to be moving a lot of money around, and have their hands into a lot of projects. When you start to add it up or follow the money it always seems to come back to them.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
i have read the page a bit so i wil like to make this money faster than you ever imagin

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join