It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
How anyone can even think that this is real is beyond me. It's so obvious it's a hoax. The alien looks like it's made out of clay, cotton buds used to keep it's mouth open, lol and the dodgy graphic and sound filters. Truly hilarious. Some people have too much time on their hands.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

you cant deny there are dozens of places a saturn v rocket could have been launched from without witnesses

Really ? Please let us know where these invisible launch pads are located, together with the huge amount of infrastructure required to fuel and service the rocket. Then let me know how they kept the actual launch itself a secret. After all, the Saturn V rocket is hardly small and quiet !

Come on. Let's be serious. This "Apollo 20" story is BS.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
What, can nobody spot the digital video filters applied to this to "fake" an old film camera?!?!?!?!?!? Seriously?!?!?!?

This thing is not even debatable in my book. And it has nothing to do with me being closed minded or a "paid shill" as I will be called for stating my opinion (which is 100% correct by the way)

O.K. For all of you that lack the skills in video editing or the brainpower to understand the things in it that are OBVIOUS video fakes.....lets not bother with the video quality or content anyways. Common sense, reason and logic will tell you why, after viewing the CONTENT of this video, it is not real. If you don't posses the understanding to know what I just stated....then you are a problem to ufology and you are the reason stuff like this gets posted and debated in the first place. Things like this hurt the very cause half of you claim to believe in.

But, like religion, proof is not necessary if you have already made up your mind.

[edit on 9-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

While I've already said I THINK this video is a hoax, I emphasise the word think because I'm not an expert in video manipulation. I find your attitude insulting. It's time to put your money where your mouth is, you put yourself across as an expert on the subject, so prove it. It shouldn't be beyond your claimed skills to make a video of a new Ford car driving on the moon, filmed 1970's style, complete with these same sort of effects. Well, will you take the challenge ?

edited for typo and to add that this post came out sounding more abrupt than it was meant to be, but the quoted post annoyed me when I first read it and also when I re-read it today.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by yellowbeard]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I hope the new and obviously faked videos at Revver.com won't make us all think excactly what the debunkers wants us to think - that Retiredafb was a faker and hoaxer from the beginning.

I would just like to remind everyone that the Apollo images that Retiredafb first posted at YouTube certainly was no hoax. He made us aware that there is a large and very strange object on the moon, and that this object can be seen in the image AS15-P-9625. The image is panoramic and very large, you have to scroll to the right until you find the object. Just type in the image ID in the search field:

Link: www.lpi.usra.edu...

In one of his first videos, Retiredafb also provided images from the Apollo 20 mission. This video can still be seen at Revver.com.

Link: revver.com...

Best regards. Ziggystar60.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by ziggystar60]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
, you cant deny there are dozens of places a Saturn v rocket could have been launched from without witnesses,

such as ???????????

please name them - rocket launches require a VAST infrastructure

also consider the origins of your ` extra rocket ` - you cannot just magic up a launch ready Saturn V by clicking your fingers

each of the 3 rocket stages were built @ separate plants , by different contractors

the LEM was built by Grumman , the CM by yet another contractor

so where did the ` extra ` units come from ?

next

how were the extra units transported ?

2 stages needed special barges

1 a unique airplane

next

how ere the stages assembled into a complete rocket

the KSC used the VAB - vehicle assembly building - a unique structure with the tallest open space of any building

next

how was the assembled rocket positioned on the launch pad

KSC used the crawler - another unique piece of equipment

Do you now see what a mammoth undertaking constructing , assembling and launching a Saturn v is ? and why your claim that it was done in secret is questioned

EDIT - to clarify - one stage of the Saturn AND the CM were both built by north american - but in seperate programs

[edit on 10-4-2008 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Retiredafb's channel at YouTube has been activated again. A new video there, it actually looks like a professional movie trailer - with very dramatic music and all!
Right, now Retiredafb, a man who is almost 80 years old if he is still alive, has turned pro movie director in his old days!

This is getting absurd. The debunkers are working really, really hard now... Too hard for their own good. This trailer has some new footage in it, so we can expect more obviously videos at Revver.com, I think.

Link: www.youtube.com...

Best regards. Ziggystar60.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I work in television production, and that is without a doubt the most fake looking crap I have ever seen in my life. RetiredAFB is a well known hoaxer who has been debunked over and over again. The man is borderline criminal, but you can just call him creative if you want.

I find it amazing that people are so stupid that they can't see the obviously NEW production with totally non-random produced interference and noise that follows obvious patterns.

Please people. Wake up and stop ruining this forum with this crap.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

I cannot prove anything without the original material, but it isn't even needed. If you need proof of this then you need a new pair of glasses.

Civility and Decorum are Required

[edit on 10-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by yellowbeard

I cannot prove anything without the original material, but it isn't even needed. If you need proof of this then you need a new pair of glasses.

Rocksarerocks, I sure would like to see you contribute someting useful to this thread. Can you back up your claims that Retiredafb is a well known hoaxer? Could you please post some of your evidence in this thread and enlighten the rest of us?

And just for the record, I also think the new videos are fakes. But I think the original videos at YouTube were real, and that Retiredafb had something important to tell us.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
this is all very obviously a hoax. I applaud the hoaxers for their attempt, but in the end, their production values just weren't good enough. watch the very first apollo 20 video...the legacy launch sequence....it is painfully obvious that it's computer generated. then there's the city vid....it reminds me of the old matte paintings they used for backdrop on the original star trek series....

then there's the EBE....at one point, it looks like there's q-tips glued to it's face....on the whole though, it looks as if it was made of clay, or play doh, and is strangely reminiscent of an inflatable love doll....

As much as i want this to be real, there's just no effing way it is...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I guess since I started this mess I point out that I hope everyonr takes a moment to view the second video that details a close inpection of the " EBE" before defrosting (!)
www.revver.com...

I'm still not convinced either way, but I do recall last year when his videos first burst on the scene, as it were, that was around the time that drone nonsense started, pretty much swallowed up everything else at the time.

I completely understand that the production quality is pretty suspect, but in that second clip, there's something extremely unsettling about that body.
I don't know about plucking the frozen boogers though...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
In the interview with Luca Scantamburlo, retiredafb said that the mona lisa ebe is on earth and is not dead. Interesting... see below:

www.angelismarriti.it...

18) L.S. What about the “Mona Lisa EBE”? [the correct Italian name is “Monna Lisa”] How does she look like and where was she at that time, when you found out her on the Moon. Where do you think she is now?

W.R. Mona Lisa – I don’t remember who named the girl, Leonov or me - was the intact EBE. Humanoid, female, 1.65 meter. Genitalized, haired, six fingers (we guess that mathematics are based on a dozen). Function; pilot, piloting device fixed to fingers and eyes, no clothes, we had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostril. Leonov unfixed the eyes device (you'll see that in the video). concretions of blood or bio liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body. Some parts of the body were in unusual good condition, (hair) and the skin was protected by a thin transparent protection layer. As we told to mission control, condition seemed not dead not alive. We had no medical background or experience, but Leonov and I used a test, we fixed our bio equipment on the EBE, and telemetry received by surgeon (Mission Control meds) was positive. That’s another story. Some parts could be unbelievable now, I prefer tell the whole story when other videos will be online. This experience has been filmed in the LM. We found a second body, destroyed, we brought the head on board. Color of the skin was blue gray, a pastel blue. Skin had some strange details above the eyes and the front, a strap around the head, wearing no inscription. The "cockpit" was full of calligraphy and formed of long semi hexagonal tubes. She is on Earth and she is not dead, but I prefer to post other videos before telling what happened after.

Also, above it says the nose had no nostrils and there were two cables cut from the nose... That doesn't seem to match the video. Either William described the video poorly from memory, or this new video is a hoax by someone who created the Revver account to discredit William so that nobody will believe him.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by curiousbeliever]

[edit on 10-4-2008 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Cool vids again,his stuff is the best since Billy Meier's

I want more talking in the vids,and hope to see the ship up close and inside

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rocksarerocks

I didn't disput the fact it's a fake, just the way that it was pointed out rather insultingly by another member, and if you couldn't read that in the post, I could recommend a good optometrist.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Sherpa Spot on once again...its obvioulsy a production team really into hoaxing these kind of things...If this isnt enough to be highly suspect then i guess Denying Ignorance is a thing of the past on ATS now...Its good to believe, but this? honestly? Star for you Sherpa

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NLDelta9
Cool vids again,his stuff is the best since Billy Meier's

I want more talking in the vids,and hope to see the ship up close and inside

You should send a request to "Retiredafb" (the new and fake one) at Revver.com. I'm sure the debunkers are more than ready to give you what you want.
Anything to get us all to forget the first videos and the original William Rutledge.

At YouTube, the debunkers have even added very, very dramatic music to their new trailer that directs us to Revver.com. Perhaps you can request some of your favourite music in the next video? Perhaps they can even show it on MTV if they can get some rapper or singing babe to do the music?

Link: www.youtube.com...

By the way, am I the only one who has noticed that the videos now are being posted at a site which pays the posters according to how many people who view their videos? Seems the debunker's paycheck isn't enough - they have decided to make a few dollars on the side.

Best regards, Ziggytar60.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I would be pissed if someone glued a bunch of Q-tips to my face.....

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Honestly I read every page and am mad to say the least :p. I thought it was going to have a lot more information, but most of the time I found myself re-reading the same things.

If information is to be posted, Post. www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Read. Make your choice. Live and let live.
*Throws up hands and storms out* Had to google this alleged "mission"

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Im not sure if this would be helpful but if the EBE was found on the surface, I doubt it would be in such good shape. Someone stated before that because its so cold on the moon it would have preserved the EBE......not true, the moon has a very drastic flux in temperatures.

Mean surface temperature (day) 107°C
Mean surface temperature (night) -153°C
Maximum surface temperature 123°C
Minimum surface temperature -233°C

you would go from super cold to extreme heat, the corpse would be dried up and cracked from these extremes over time.

whether this video is a hoax or not, the science does not support such a preserved body from the surface of the moon.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Im not sure if this would be helpful but if the EBE was found on the surface, I doubt it would be in such good shape. Someone stated before that because its so cold on the moon it would have preserved the EBE......not true, the moon has a very drastic flux in temperatures.

Mean surface temperature (day) 107°C
Mean surface temperature (night) -153°C
Maximum surface temperature 123°C
Minimum surface temperature -233°C

you would go from super cold to extreme heat, the corpse would be dried up and cracked from these extremes over time.

whether this video is a hoax or not, the science does not support such a preserved body from the surface of the moon.

Actually, the Mona Lisa EBE was found inside an alien spaceship, not on the moons surface. You can read about it in the interview with Retiredafb here:

www.angelismarriti.it...

Sorry for posting this again. I noticed that another poster was pissed of by the same information being repeted.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join