It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 20 update

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

would have stopped all exploration when have discovered this ?

ROFLMAO - sorry but your ` logic ` is just soo flawed its funny

Apollo 15 - the source of that pic - 26 July 1971 / 7 August 1971

Apollo 16 - the NEXT mission - 16 April 1972 / 27 April 1972

Apollo 17 - the mission AFTER that - 07 December 1972 / 19 December 1972

yup - they clearly stopped all exploration after finding ` that ` - sheesh logic is dead

PS - thanks to dealdeus for pointing out the fallacy of your missidentification of what ` that ` was before i could post

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

-shakes head- you just don't get it, do you?

the infrastructure for a launch like this doesn't exist at vandenberg......also, if a saturn V was launched from there, the third stage would fall to earth somewhere in nevada, and the second stage would come down right in the middle of a populated area of georgia....oh, and the launch footage was CGI....

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

you're very welcome....someone's gotta talk some sense around here....may as well be us.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rigel

... and the Moon's a discoïd lamp hangin'in heaven.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by Rigel]

and you're brain is broken.

Stop Posting.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

UTTER TWADDLE

WHERE WOULD YOU BUILD THEM - HOW WOULD YOU GET THEM TO EASTER ISLAND ??????????????

DO YOU REALISE HOW MUCH APOLLO COST ?????????

IF [B] YOU [/B] SPEND ALL THE ` BLACK BUDGET ` ON THIS APOLLO PROGRAM - THERE IS NO MONEY LEFT FOR ALL THE OTHER BLACK OPS THAT EXISTED OR WERE ALLEDGED TO EXIST @ THE TIME

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Daedalus

Last but not least, these late EBE vids are utterly credible, from the little body's texture to the entire "scenery" - and with those Retiredafb finally gave all he promised long ago to release.

Edit : the post about The History of Daedalus add to the topic by reminding that tekhnè is not wisdom - what this hellenistic figure simply stands for.

Actually, the new videos does NOT deliver all that the original Retiredafb
was talking about in his interview with Luca Scantamburlo:

"...we had to cut two cables connected to the nose. No nostril. Leonov unfixed the eyes device (you'll see that in the video). concretions of blood or bio liquid erupted and froze from the mouth, nose, eyes and some parts of the body."

We don't see any cables from the nose beeing cut.

We do not see Leonov unfix the eyes device, as Retiredafb clearly stated that we would see in the video of the Mona Lise EBE. We only see some tampering with the strange devices.

We do not see blood or bio liquid erupt from the mouth, eyes and some part of the body.

"Some parts could be unbelievable now, I prefer tell the whole story when other videos will be online."

There is no new information provided along with the new videos.

Best regards, Ziggystar60.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm afraid that our ignorant_ape can barely distinguish between "logic" (see Seconds Analytics by Aristotle for some detailed mechanics) and common sense.

Originally posted by Daedalus

... and the Moon's a discoïd lamp hangin'in heaven.

and you're brain is broken.

Stop Posting.

Seems Deadalus' trying to be "constructive".

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Another Rigel would have begun to construct and assemble them from 1971 then launch from Siberia where locals would have just thought of some chaman's trick.

And please stop shouting dear ignorant_ape.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Civility and Decorum are Required

Back On Topic Please.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Another sad day and another black eye for ATS. This discussion of an obvious fake has dwindled down where no one will listen to reason, logic or common sense.

Guys, it's o.k. to really want to believe this is true, but it's not real. Get over it. Does your pride hurt so much that your overwhelming desire to believe caused you to fall for such nonsense and now your too ashamed to admit it....or are you so ignorant that you honestly think this stuff is real? If you honestly think this stuff is real....stop looking into Ufology...PLEASE. You and your kind make it IMPOSSIBLE to further the cause, trust me.

And before you fall back on your usual ignorant "debunker" talk, you must realize one thing..and I speak for darn near EVERY "debunker" or "skeptic" on here (I know I do) when I assert that if and when something comes up that we jump on as being false, and the evidence (derived from common sense, reason and logic) points to our own misunderstanding...each and every "debunker" or "skeptic" on here will GLADLY put our pride aside and lean towards the most logical conclusion. In the end, we ALL want this to be true.

So please, your making fools out of yourselves. If you really want to carry on like this I suggest you retire to godlikeproductions or the openmind forums. They seem to ignore reality the same way some of you do.

I have many people on here that I do not see eye to eye with, but I am pleased to see that they are even sitting this one out. It speaks volumes about the content of this thread.

The verifiable facts concerning the logistics and operation of such a mission are beyond debate. Sorry.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

yes Rigel - your logic is flawed - you claimed that a " discovery " in august 1971 prompted the cessacition of ALL exploration

blithley ignoring the reality of the 2 further missions - one 9 months later , and another 8 months after that

your claim that exploration ceased is false

your community college might be able to help with a foundation course in formal logic - you clearly need it

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel

i am done - you have no answers - i do not have time to continue the charage with some one so patently incapable of answering a simple question

now you have moved the location to siberia - how were the saturn units transported there

PS - you still have not addressed where they were built or by who

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

On one hand, let's keep in mind that Retiredafb is supposed to be 77 or 78 yrs-old : reason or not why he's rather vague in most of his statements. On the other hand, and again with common sense instead of artistotelian logic, the films seems to pretty match (even elliptically) the words you quote as there's obviously a time gap between the two - could be the time when Leonov unfix the devices, when the nose cable could have been removed before the first shot was made (or before what we're given to watch, at least).

But in the way you approach it, the nostrils statement could really be problematic : this dead pretty [b-]EBE (seems to) have some ! But one more time maybe that's just superficial cavities and not human like nostrils (an evoluted humanity could genetically engineer some skin-respiration and make the nose obsolete as a functional organ
).

Anyway thanks for this good neutral post, Ziggystar60

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Rigel

yes Rigel - your logic is flawed - you claimed that a " discovery " in august 1971 prompted the cessacition of ALL exploration

blithley ignoring the reality of the 2 further missions - one 9 months later , and another 8 months after that

your claim that exploration ceased is false

your community college might be able to help with a foundation course in formal logic - you clearly need it

I not at all ignore the history of Apollo missions, comrade. I suppose you know what a "manner of speaking" is. If there's a multimiles spaceship parked on the moon or anything ressembling to it as seen in the famous Apollo picture, then NASA went there, no matter how and at what cost. The help of USSR in such a mission would be highly understable in such a case. That such a mission should remain ultra top secret is obvious as well.

Given all that, the question of any official launchpad you'd be aware of from which it'd have been thrown is strictly pointless. I repeat : I'm afraid you underestimate US+USSR ressources & willpower, specifically when secrecy is required. Sorry comrade.

Edit :

Same answer : "pointless" : "wherever".

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus
reply to post by Rigel

-shakes head- you just don't get it, do you?

the infrastructure for a launch like this doesn't exist at vandenberg......also, if a saturn V was launched from there, the third stage would fall to earth somewhere in nevada, and the second stage would come down right in the middle of a populated area of georgia....oh, and the launch footage was CGI....

Vandenberg does have the SLC-6 facility with an erector crawler and was in the 80's set up to launch the space shuttle. In the 60's SLC-6 was the launch site for the canceled MOL missions which would of taken a Apollo capsule and a small space station into space.

I live in the area and often go to the beach to watch the launches. You have no idea how dumb the ordinary person is. The last delta IV heavy launch about 2 years ago we all went to watch. As this giant thing is taking off we heard two groups of people explaining to their kids that this was a comet??? Ordinary people are not looking for the unexplained. When you live around a launch site or military base you become desensitized to the significances of one launch over the other.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'm still wondering, and let's suspend our disbelief for a moment, what exactly would the footage look like if it was taken from the inside of the LM while sitting on the surface of the moon, with a millenia old corpse that has been frozen and is probably beginning to defrost. And, if that same footage was sitting in someone's attic or basement for years. And, that person is a senior citizen who has to learn, or get a assistance with transfering the film to digital format to upload to video hosting site that badly compresses the video for size restrictions?

I wonder what it would really look like?

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's fake.

The "effect" used that you see on the camera to make it look as if it was shot in the 60's or early times of video is somthing that can be EASILY put on the clip in Final Cut Pro or any editing software. The silly background sound that sounds like waves of electronics going up and down (hard to describe) would not have been picked up by a camera at that time. They didn't even have a microphone on them, it was added in post.

That, and the fact that the Nasa technician shown on video in the lab outfit is a terrible actor..Even the way he shakes whatever is in his hand looks fake.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyRaincheck
I wonder what it would really look like?

It would look like old film transfered to video,

The video would have captured the film's inherent flicker, scratches, splices,"hairs in the gate" and emulsion artifacts. Despite the "uploaded" compression and dropped frames.

< Belief Re-suspended >

regards......kk

Some people think FAKE is a four letter word.

[edit on 11-4-2008 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If it's true that the vids in question now reside on a "click-driven" website i.e. the site generates revenue based on the number of clicks the videos get, I would suggest this topic be moderated or links removed as I suspect that supporters of what these videos show are doing so for no other reason than to drive traffic to the hosting website in question

/breathe

I still would like to know what date/time these missions launched. Seems some people in this thread with ALL the answers have difficulty answering the most basic questions.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

Sorry, I am absolutely in no way affiliated with anyone who made these videos or the sites they sit on. I'm merely curious.

After lurking on this site for a long time ( remember Serpo?) I feel this subject is interesting and worth discussion.

Since this thread appears to bother you so much, why not refrain from visiting it?

Wait, before you say it, I'll say it for you... " It's fake! They couldn't have launched from Vandenberg! Theres Q-Tips glued to her face!
It's setting Ufology (!) back 50 years!

How's that?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join