It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Beam Initiated 'Alien' Invasion in 2008!!! dr. greer=disinfo??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
THIS IS INSANE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN SO SOON. THE LINK FOR THE INCREDIBLE EVIDENCE FOLLOWS.

www.drboylan.com...

what do you guys think about this. DR. Greer is a disinformation agent? you think this will happen?

what will you do is it does?

Caps lock title edit.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by dbates]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuriscorpion
what do you guys think about this. DR. Greer is a disinformation agent? you think this will happen?

what will you do is it does?

I think it is disconcerting that Dr. Greer is placed in the "disinfo" camp. If this was so, why do you suppose he got cancer...? Maybe they're using a cure as a lure?

I dunno. There is so much crepola and information combined out there. But I guess that's the idea. Make it difficult at best to figure out what's really going on...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
If this was so, why do you suppose he got cancer...? Maybe they're using a cure as a lure?

Are you proposing he got cancer because he was too close to "the truth?"

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Greer is full of crap.. Boylan..? He is seriously scary.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuriscorpion
THIS IS INSANE. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN SO SOON. THE LINK FOR THE INCREDIBLE EVIDENCE FOLLOWS.

[edit on 8-4-2008 by dbates]

What makes you think that Boylan's testimony is in any way 'evidence'? So does that mean that if I wrote an article saying that ET will come down in 2009, you will believe me too?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

If this was so, why do you suppose he got cancer...? Maybe they're using a cure as a lure?

Are you proposing he got cancer because he was too close to "the truth?"

I am proposing that it's a possibility. [shrug] Seems they have a lot of knowledge that is hidden (more or less) from us.

So I thought it possible that he is being manipulated through the "onset" of cancer and a promise of a cure. Just trying to make the pieces fit here. [smile]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
shadow leader to greer: "you tell the people the aliens are hostile and then we give you the cure for cancer".

sounds plausible. although I thought greer was in contact with beings. Why wouldn't those beings cure him?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I am proposing that it's a possibility. [shrug] Seems they have a lot of knowledge that is hidden (more or less) from us.

Wow...because you know...no one EVER gets cancer. So there has to be a conspiracy...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It is the nature of disinformation to be a captious brew of both true and false statements, cleverly interwoven so that the average reader cannot tell which is which without further research.

Quick Test for Disinformation and Fraud

Does it paint the Star Visitors in a bad light?
Does it pick a particular star race to disparage?
Does it insinuate bad motives for why the Star Visitors are here?
Does the writer claim to channel one or more Star Visitors bearing superior-tone, sensationalized, and/or highly-politicized messages, often in overly-florid "metaphysical" language?

While not comprehensive, the above Quick Test will in my estimation filter out about 95% of the disinformation and phony writings on the Internet and in pop magazines.

in the light,

Richard Boylan, Ph.D. www.drboylan.com...

call me crazy, but Isn't every aspect of his "message" sensationalized and/or highly political in nature??

[edit on 9-4-2008 by Ogre14t]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The fact that Greer got cancer is irrevelant considering the high probabilty of any human getting cancer in their lifetime. As far as credibility. I personally don't think Dr. Boylan has much..... but its an interesting science fiction story!

And, on the offset chance that any of this is true.... well, I guess WE will be the few that actually know what is going on.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Please tell me people don't take him seriously.
FFS the guy is virtually claiming to be the second coming. It's headcases like him that give the real ufologists a bad name.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
When was Greer diagnosed with cancer? What kind of cancer?

Kinda strange about how people end up with cancer. The first person I thought of was Phil Schneider.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I think it is disconcerting that Dr. Greer is placed in the "disinfo" camp. If this was so, why do you suppose he got cancer...? Maybe they're using a cure as a lure?

Just because Dr. Greer said he had cancer doesn't mean it's true. In fact, is there anything at all that he has said that he can prove with documented evidence, or any evidence at all?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Wow...because you know...no one EVER gets cancer. So there has to be a conspiracy...

Wow...because you know...no one EVER gets involved with conspiracies. C'mon, now. I was only speculating, giving no probabilities to those speculations. And it is true that there is much information we don't have.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
these guys are nuts, i wouldnt worry about an alien invasion just yet lol

Wee Mad Mental

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth
When was Greer diagnosed with cancer? What kind of cancer?

Kinda strange about how people end up with cancer. The first person I thought of was Phil Schneider.

Here is a quote I found from Dr. Greer:

Has your life been threatened?

[Around the time] Colby was killed, my right-hand assistant, a member of Congress who was working very closely with us and myself all got a deadly type of cancer in the same month -- different kinds. I don't talk about this publicly much because people say, "Come on!" But it absolutely can be done, it was done, and everyone died but me. I was devastated, and it took me 18 months to recover.

Source:
www.disclosureproject.org...

Everyone died but him...

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

Just because Dr. Greer said he had cancer doesn't mean it's true. In fact, is there anything at all that he has said that he can prove with documented evidence, or any evidence at all?

Fair enough, Rip, but again... I was speculating. And he did make that claim, for whatever it's worth.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousbeliever
shadow leader to greer: "you tell the people the aliens are hostile and then we give you the cure for cancer".

sounds plausible. although I thought greer was in contact with beings. Why wouldn't those beings cure him?

I could not answer that. I guess I missed his actual contact with aliens.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok. I stopped reading after this part part:

Fellow citizens of Earth,

because I remmembered I forgot to take my popcorns and coke and I can't read this special announcement without those!

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yes, in my opinion Dr. Steven Grear is a confidence trickster who likes to trash UFOlogy. As far as disinformation it's interesting he mentions something called D.T.T.

Decoy, Distract and Trash (DDT):

What sophisticated intelligence operatives use to set up some person or group, take them off the trail of something real and important, and trash the person or the subject. (Steven Greer source)

His latest appearance on Art Bell sounded like a fictional story full of time traveling, changing the shape of a UFO that shot into the ground (because there is an underground base there). This is the guy who headed a disclosure press conference. But what does that sort of testimony do for any real possible disclosure? It sounds like it being pretty trashed by me. He now needs a team of scientist and lots of cash flow to figure out this free energy. If anyone with substance ever contacted the guy it's highly doubtful such evidence would see the light of day. During a cover-up all major names in UFOlogy should be suspect. Most of the big names do a good job at trashing the UFO subject matter. The best recourse is to take your evidence directly to the populous. That clear photo or video of a UFO. Give it multiple file names and spread all over the internet. Be smart and creative in how you can EXPLOIT UFO EVIDENCE TO FOR A SUDDEN DISCLOSURE EVENT. Do not give money to the big names in UFOlogy, do not buy their books. They need to be held accountable since there is no accountability only clowns who give speeches at UFO conventions.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join