It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Beam Initiated 'Alien' Invasion in 2008!!! dr. greer=disinfo??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Ok. I stopped reading after this part part:

Fellow citizens of Earth,

because I remmembered I forgot to take my popcorns and coke and I can't read this special announcement without those!

I've noticed that you keep a particularly open mind, bread. So willing to consider data before discarding. Yeah. You rock.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Riposte
Just because Dr. Greer said he had cancer doesn't mean it's true. In fact, is there anything at all that he has said that he can prove with documented evidence, or any evidence at all?

Fair enough, Rip, but again... I was speculating. And he did make that claim, for whatever it's worth.

I know he made that claim. I said he made that claim. The premise of my whole argument is that YES HE MADE THAT CLAIM. So why are you bringing it up again as if that lends credence to your speculations?

His claim is totally meaningless, especially coming from a sociopath like Greer.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosmart
Yes, in my opinion Dr. Steven Grear is a confidence trickster who likes to trash UFOlogy.

It would make sense... Develop a following, pretend to have the same goals as the followers, and then turn on them at a crucial moment.

Life is getting so weird. I am ambivalent - on the one hand wanting to believe all the Disclosure stuff with Greer as a hero, and on the other hand being very wary and suspecting Greer of what amounts to being a traitor.

[sigh] I just hope most of it is sorted out, with "our side" coming out on top, in my lifetime. I would really like to know.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
I know he made that claim. I said he made that claim. The premise of my whole argument is that YES HE MADE THAT CLAIM. So why are you bringing it up again as if that lends credence to your speculations?

His claim is totally meaningless, especially coming from a sociopath like Greer.

What do you have to support the "sociopath" label? (By the way... You can calm down on the statement issue. I made that comment lest others think it was a made up (by me or others here) claim.)

[EDIT: My remark was off hand, really. I said "...for whatever that's worth." Clearly you don't think it is worth much, but no need to suggest I made it to lend credence - especially after the "whatever it's worth" comment of mine.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Actually, I read afterwards. Really. Untill I reached the

Star Nations And the Councillor of/for Earth

part and THEN I had to grab another package of popcorns as the story was getting really interesting!

I am openminded, but that doesn't mean I can't have a good laugh when I see a poor attempt of sci fi writing in the link provided.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Dr. Boylan is an obvious fake. He reads like a tabloid. This is my honest opinion.

Dr. Dteve Greer is a confidence trickster who likes to sensationalize so called whistle blower testimony. Perhaps giving a whistle blower with substance less credibility. So and so told me this...so and so told me that... There is no accountability in UFOlogy. If you come across a UFO photograph, video, any sort of physical evidence. Power to the people. Post it all over the internet under different file names. You should be suspect of all the big names in UFOlogy and UFO organizations. Do not trust them. If there is a cover-up, you can make a safe bet there are MOLES, high profile people trashing UFOlogy. There probably is some truth to what Steven Greer is saying about UFOs, alien craft being an alternative to oil. What does he do for that cause in uncovering the cover-up. Makes people take that sort of claim less seriously that's what. Anyone using common sense can come to the conclusion UFOs are not using petroleum as an energy source reading enough UFO reports.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wrote that fast but you get the gist.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

Fair enough, bread. I leave open the possibility that I am reading honest stuff. I never give anything a 100% probability, nor a 0% probability. With this information, I am unsure where exactly to place the probabilities, but as a guesstimate, I would put the likelihood of the story in question being true at about, say...10%? Maybe?

At any rate, I would need some first hand experience somewhere along the line to alter my assessments one way or another. As it stands now, I haven't enough verifiable data.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

... Anyone using common sense can come to the conclusion UFOs are not using petroleum as an energy source reading enough UFO reports.

I'd say that is true. I am betting it has everything to do with Dark Energy/Zero Point Energy use. As many who have dabbled here on earth have been silenced, it's a good bet They don't want us to have it.

But what heaven we could make with today's tech...IF we had free energy.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I used to follow some of Boylan's work. Enterprisemission.com was the first "major" web site I found when researching UFO topics, Mars anomalies and other "phenomenon". Even back then, I took Boylan with a grain of salt....

Now, I read:

Because that Councillor incarnated as a Human was not immediately evident in his Human form, Star Nations sent down Councillor Asheoma to find him. Asheoma knew that the criteria were that the incarnated Councillor be absolutely Human, not just a thinly-disguised Star Being. Further, this incarnated Councillor had to be of advanced spiritual, metaphysical, intellectual, and consciousness development, since the original Star Being Councillor’s personal qualities were such. Asheoma spent many years searching and in late February, 2005 found him. Asheoma approached the Human-incarnate and asked him if he was willing to accept appointment as Councillor of/for Earth. I consented.

I am normally open minded on ALL subjects. Something tells me there isn't enough salt in the world, to help this story....

I mean this with the utmost respect, Mr.Richard Boylan, Ph.D...Councillor of/for Earth ... you have lost your freakin mind.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is not something that would be written over night by some forum troll and if It is a hoax I would have to give him kudos on his time wasted on this. I've heard a lot of things on big celestial events but I don't know whether to believe them or not. Something tells me that some part of that may be true but who knows what the future may hold.

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This makes no sense.

One of Greer's central messages is that ETs are peaceful. He's written 3 books about it, has the 2001 Nat'l Press Club that repeats the same thing in addition to his own and privately videotaped testimony stating same.

The issue is so volatile among UFO researchers that Greer said on Webre's Exopolitics Radio show that he wish researchers could find a way to talk about it without the issue being so controversial.

And now someone's remote viewing session states he's going to come and and say he was wrong and be a tool for the cabal?

Same book they took quotes from had him turning down money from the cabal-they told him he could max out his credit cards and they would use their computers to erase his balance. Greer didn't go for it because they would own him.

Sure, Greer had contacts with L. Rockefeller. But the same book from which they took the quotes quoted Lawrence telling Greer that his family thought Lawrence was doing too much as it was. This when Greer was trying to press L. Rockefeller for more upfront activity, rather than staying behind the scenes.

Why do has Boylan continued to alienate the ET community by making such attacks?

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Dr. Boylan is an obvious fake. He reads like a tabloid. This is my honest opinion.

Dr. Dteve Greer is a confidence trickster who likes to sensationalize so called whistle blower testimony. Perhaps giving a whistle blower with substance less credibility. So and so told me this...so and so told me that... There is no accountability in UFOlogy.

It's kind of hard to show accountability in a field when you're investigating an organization(the government)that refuses to be accountable. Edgar Mitchell won't name the astronauts he's quoted that have seen ETs...this is part and parcel of the field, not indicative of shysterness.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
There were too many things in his warning that made my internal alarm go off! Why is it always that when aliens are going to investigate the government of earth, they always investigate the government of the US?
Do we live in a Hollywood sci-fi movie?
I don't think aliens would consider the US as Earth like an american would do!
And I think it's weird none of you noticed that. But then again, you probably mostly are american, aren't you?!?

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
So Boylan is at it again.

He starts off by proclaiming that he is the "Councillor of Earth." Whatever you say Boylan. lol...

He says there are 12 Alien scientists who want to come to Earth. Sounds like a corny MJ-12 ripoff to me.

For such a high and mighty being he doesn't have very good writing skills and doesn't spell well.

There's way too many more obvious problems with his story so why waste any more time on it...

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Fair enough, bread. I leave open the possibility that I am reading honest stuff. I never give anything a 100% probability, nor a 0% probability....

I would put the likelihood of the story in question being true at about, say...10%? Maybe?

About? Maybe? 0%, 10%, 100%?

Soooo -- In essence -- what your really admitting to is the fact that your a "fence sitter". How very convenient! It's so easy to not have an opinion and then flame the people that do!

I'd prefer to follow my convictions and be outright wrong -- and learn from the experience!

6 one way -- half a dozen the other. I guess you can always change sides (be a turncoat) when your (secret) pet theory proves to be wrong.

If everyone sat on the fence and didn't make decisions, we'd still be dragging clubs and wearing animal skins. If you can humor me, how does sitting on the fence allow you to forward the UFOlogical Movement?

Like breadfan, I can generally spot a charlatan in the first few sentences so why bother wasting my precious time on gobbledygook? As another member said, They read like tabloids!

Unfortunately it appears the lowest common denominator here at ATS is not capable of discerning the highly improbable from the highly likely.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nL1ghtened

I mean this with the utmost respect, Mr.Richard Boylan, Ph.D...Councillor of/for Earth ... you have lost your freakin mind.

And that really is all anyone needs to know about Dr. Richard Boylan.

Oh, and maybe, don't leave him unsupervised around your teenage daughter.

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Fair enough, bread. I leave open the possibility that I am reading honest stuff. I never give anything a 100% probability, nor a 0% probability....

I would put the likelihood of the story in question being true at about, say...10%? Maybe?

About? Maybe? 0%, 10%, 100%?

Soooo -- In essence -- what your really admitting to is the fact that your a "fence sitter". How very convenient! It's so easy to not have an opinion and then flame the people that do!

I don't believe I "flamed" anyone. I did comment on an announcement that someone read the first few words and dismissed the whole thereby (it was later explained that actually more had been read). As to "fence sitter..." I guess if giving a probability of something having a 10% likelihood of being true is a "fence sitter," then I sit on the fence about 99.99999% of life.

I'd prefer to follow my convictions and be outright wrong -- and learn from the experience!

6 one way -- half a dozen the other. I guess you can always change sides (be a turncoat) when your (secret) pet theory proves to be wrong.

Changing one's mind based on additional data is hardly "turncoat," which implies a shift for personal gain. And if you look closely, you will note that 10% does not equal "6 of one, half a dozen of the other."

If everyone sat on the fence and didn't make decisions, we'd still be dragging clubs and wearing animal skins. If you can humor me, how does sitting on the fence allow you to forward the UFOlogical Movement?

Ok... What decision should I be making here? What's your point? And again... 10% does not a "fence-sitter" make.

Like breadfan, I can generally spot a charlatan in the first few sentences so why bother wasting my precious time on gobbledygook? As another member said, They read like tabloids!

Unfortunately it appears the lowest common denominator here at ATS is not capable of discerning the highly improbable from the highly likely.

Ahhhh. You're special, then. Good for you.

[edit on 4/10/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
Ok. I stopped reading after this part part:

Fellow citizens of Earth,

because I remmembered I forgot to take my popcorns and coke and I can't read this special announcement without those!

I've noticed that you keep a particularly open mind, bread. So willing to consider data before discarding. Yeah. You rock.

You beat me to it.

I was going to say the same thing

posted on Apr, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby

It's kind of hard to show accountability in a field when you're investigating an organization(the government)that refuses to be accountable. Edgar Mitchell won't name the astronauts he's quoted that have seen ETs...this is part and parcel of the field, not indicative of shysterness.

That' the perfect opportunity for a confidence trickster. A lot of people are cynical over the government and want to rally behind a good cause. A confidence trickster such as Steven Greer will often try to associate themselves with a reputable name, or names to establish credibility.

What I mean of course by accountability in Ufology is the blatantly made up stories and fakery with little to no consequences. The same jokers keep reemerging with more sensationalistic tales (after all, there's always a new sucker to be had). His recent interview with Art Bell is a good example. At the end he was asking for people's economic stimulus rebate checks and established yet another organization (what a coincidence) that has the appearance of a confidence trickster.

Make a Donation
Contribution Levels:

* $25+ Member
* $100+ Friend
* $1000+ Benefactor
* $10,000+ Research Fellow
* $100,000+ Global Fellow

What will be the result of these donations? Will it shock the World with a new energy breakthrough? I some how doubt it. Look at his track record so far. Nada, nothing to show. I don't think that's going to change.

[edit on 10-4-2008 by ufosmart]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join