It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Beam Initiated 'Alien' Invasion in 2008!!! dr. greer=disinfo??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I'd bank on Greer any day over crackpot Boylan "just sayin"!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
At least Dr. Greer's efforts are to develope energy technologies by earth humans minds and efforts and not relying on the ALIENS to come and save us like the moronic claims of Boylan and so, so many other pipe dreamers.

I truely believe they are out their, but they are waiting for us to make the right moves, do the right thing, it is OUR PLANET you know! and they know that too.
PEACE!

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuriscorpion
THIS IS INSANE.

Yes, yes it is. Good that you mention this early. End of story. End of thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I can't belive people take any of this seriously! Some people really need to do a crash course in objectivity and rational thought! As my signature say...

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I can't even comprehend how Boylan can hear himself speak and not curl up and die out of embarrassment. The guy is a total nut case, either his PhD came in the mail or hes lost his marbles some where along the way as people his age some time do... I'd take Greers word over his any day.

posted on Apr, 15 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yuriscorpion

" Blue Beam Initiated 'Alien' Invasion in 2008!!! dr. greer=disinfo??"

I used to think GREER was ok, but this guy BOYLAN is clearly planting seeds in the minds of the uninformed, preparing them for that one world leader.

And I can't imagine anything big happening, until HD TV is in full swing. Just think of all the details folks would miss if it happened sooner!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join