It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AD5673

I would believe you. please tell me!!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I used to see demons but that was because I did things with the paranormal that humans shouldn't do. Stomping on graves, demon summonings. Death spells and curses...etc. They disappeared after not messing with it all for a few years.

Demons are cool though...

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
ok first i dont recomend messing with demons most of them are not nice but if your like me and your to curious not to then has anyone ever heard of sage? if you have you should probably keep some around incase it gets out of hand...sage kills demons!

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Actualy SEEING things are more rare than anything else for me. More frequently as I get older it seems, but still more rare than any other phenomina. But I've never SEEN anything 'bad'. All I've seen, all the glimpses and such have been good or nutrual - never bad.

The one thing I saw that I got to actualy watch and gaze at and it didn't vanish or dissapear as I turned my head was ... hm. I guess beautiful would be a word for it. But I was only 6 and it didn't even seem to startle or scare me at all. It was the first time I remember seeing anything, but it felt normal and right.

Nothing bad though - thank goodness. Just feeling the bad is horrible enough for me. And thankfully I haven't had to deal with that often.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigSteam
Anyway, I've never seen demons. When I was about 5 I heard a deep, nasty voice that kept calling my name. I was the only one who was at home, besides my father who was sleeping at the time. I know it wasn't my father and it was coming from the vicinity of my bedroom area. No idea what it was to this day, and I am confident I wasn't just 'hearing things'.

I doubt you were just hearing things. We're pretty good at recognizing our parents voice as early as being in the womb, whether attempted at disguise or not. "The Call" as it's said, is a bit familiar in reading other's testimonies but believer and non-believer.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAJ56595
Dose anyone know the signs of being possessed? Cuz I really think I am I have these dreams where i wake up and im covered n sweet and claw marks. It weird and I keep showing signs of like not being my self lately(well my friends say that) HELP SOMEONE!!!!!!

I dont know if this has been asked, but have you been eating? Do you have less of an appite that usuall? Gained or lost weight? Different sleeping patterns? Black outs in our memory? Angery or viloent? Becoming more issiolated? Change in diet? (eating foods you once hated, and hateing ones you used to like) You may be under demonic attack, have you been involved in any demonic, or occult activites?

[edit on 1-11-2007 by boyester]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhh
I know two people that have seen demons. One was desperately trying to fight them off on his death bed, he kept crying that demons were grabbing at him. The second guy was given too much anesthesia, and he was fighting them off and crying as he was coming to.

Seeing demons is probably a sign that you need to change your life fast.

That is ridiculous. If you are on your death bed, the 'doctors' are making you feel comfortable, by giving you the good drugs. Apparently too much too. If someone was on anesthesia, well, its just that.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've read a couple books from the folks involved in the Amityville case.

Conjuring spirits a good idea? Not so much. Don't open doors to the devil. God has commanded that Satan not interfere with us, but once we use our free agency and make the choice to dabble with demons, you're no longer protected by that commandment.

Some people conjure demons out of curiousity. If successful, they are terrified, sometimes to the point of insanity. Some people actually make pacts with the devil. It's not like the movies or fairy tales. Satan doesn't wait until you die to take your soul. He comes to collect much faster, and wants much more.

I wouldn't recommend anyone to conjure anything demonic. Emotional, spiritual and physical injuries can be expected. Yes I said physical. Contrary to many posts in this thread, physical injury is possible, especially if the demonic forces decide to stick around.
I'd steer clear of this and try to get a new hobby.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My whole life i was looking for excitement which lead to many drugs drugs & alcohol. By fourteen years old, i was an alcoholic & a drug addict/dealer. I was raised in a VERY strong Christian family which turned me off completely from God. Our once strong "perfect" family was beginning to deteriorate. We stopped going to church as a whole, and our whole family began to go downhill. I was diagnosed with ADHD/Anxiety/Depression. I started becoming worse as a person, i was a VERY rude person. I lost many friendships and i was very lonely. I realized one night after a dream that a demon was on top of me strangling me. I could NOT breath. It was terrible. I woke up balling my eyes out. That's when i realized i had to change my life. I'm 17 years old not and i haven't drank or done drugs in a very very long time. I go to church every Sunday & our family is doing a lot better. It's biblical, " If you see a demon call on the name of the lord and it shall vanish.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
That is ridiculous. If you are on your death bed, the 'doctors' are making you feel comfortable, by giving you the good drugs. Apparently too much too. If someone was on anesthesia, well, its just that.

This is an assumption. A possibility, but an assumption nonetheless. My question is, why didn't he see giant ants trying to eat him, or blue ogres?

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Let me tell you a little about myself before I tell you the story. I am a senior at Texas A&M University. I have no health or mental problems. I'm a guy. I like sports, pizza, hanging out with friends and watching movies. I believe in God. I think I am a pretty normal guy and nearly everyone would agree. I do not want any recognition or sympathy for the following story. I have nothing to gain by telling it to you. Many of you will probably think I must be at least a little bit crazy, but I assure you I'm not. And I swear to you that this story is true.

I remember the day so clearly. It was a bright and early one summer morning and I was home alone, sleeping in my bedroom. I heard some laughter and it woke me from my sleep. Our door was never locked so I thought that my buddies had come into my bedroom and were laughing. I was slowly getting up when I noticed the laughter was becoming increasingly louder. For some reason I laid there for a second, contemplating the now screaming laughter, and I got scared. I rolled over to see the source of this laughter.

The first split second that I saw it made me think it was my friend Brad, wearing his furry gorilla costume that he had used for Halloween. It was a great joke, I thought, and I half-smiled, but then I made eye contact with it. Please remember that I am telling you the truth.

Everything on him except for his face was covered in three inch long black fur. He was probably about six feet tall. All of his facial features were very human, and if it was not for his sinister demeanor and fur, he would have looked like one. He was squatting down like a baseball catcher, and his shoulders were hunched over like they had physically carried a burden for centuries. He looked like he cursed; like he knew that he would never find comfort; and he seemed angry because of it.

His muscles were the size of a heavyweight bodybuilder's, but looked grotesquely big because of his thick fur. He was smiling a debaucher's smile, and his eyes, although human, were so full of evil mischief that it was hard to not look away. While making eye contact with each other, he leaned in closer to me and opened his eyes a little wider as if to communicate, "Yep, I am real, and you are not dreaming." He enjoyed this.

All this time I was frozen in fear, all of the hair on my body was sticking up and I had goosebumps from head to toe. I was amazed at what I was seeing. A million thoughts were running my through my head, like "Oh my God, demons are real. The supernatural world is real. God must be real." The beast in my room had no love for me, I knew he wanted to kill me, and his screaming laughter was becoming unbearably loud. Out of sheer desperation I said, "God, Help Me." But as soon as the sound of the letter "G" left my mouth the demon disappeared. I guess the name of God is powerful.

Thank you for reading my story.

If anyone has ever seen another demon like that please email me at [email protected], I'd like to ask you some questions.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Out of sheer desperation I said, "God, Help Me." But as soon as the sound of the letter "G" left my mouth the demon disappeared. I guess the name of God is powerful.

In an instance where I was shown myself possessed, I said the same thing with the same result. It is painful and frustrating to see yourself do atrocious acts and be powerless to move a muscle. Nothing else could've rescued me and struggled as I tried, nothing else worked.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
In my dreams, i see hundreds of demons marching forth from their dark citadels.

You want me to be specific?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Tyrant
In my dreams, i see hundreds of demons marching forth from their dark citadels.

You want me to be specific?

Yep, I'm interested.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
i have seen things my whole life, mostly mean. from shadow people to something that takes the shape of something that scared me from a book i read as a child (not imagionation tho) and followed me from 10 to 17. there is a small goblin thing, about the size of a 5 yrold and i compare the body shape to gollum, from LOTR, but all white & no hair, a long face with big black eyes. when it smiles its teeth take up its whole face (very long and sharp). never told my boyfriend and he saw the same thing and a friend who is a total skeptic (also didn't know) was sitting next to glass french doors that look in the backyard. it was night, so the back porch lights on. then he turns to me, on the couch, and says "i just saw some crazy white thing on 2 legs run across the porch"

i feel like the white thing is like a watcher for a more malevolent that has followed me for years. it makes itself known to me, my friend, and my b/f as a big black shadow. it stands in the bathroom while im in the shower and stands at the top of the stairs. from the couch i can see the top of the stairs. it just stares and rubs the banister. it locked the door (it makes an extremely distinct sound) while i was alone. when i checked it was def. locked. in the past 8 months its started physically attacking me, laughs when i cry for help, and pushes/pokes and touches my hair (along with huge blasts of cold air).

it messes with my boyfriend now. imitates voices trying to lure one out of a room when we know were alone. it makes sounds like doors opening too.

my boyfriend saw a face pushed against the window by the door while comin to bed. i came down later, turning on the light (in from of the door) there was a pretty detailed smudge of a long face on the window and fingers (like they were shading their eyes to look in). i figured a friend must have done it, but the next day there was NOTHING except for a few smudges that were nowhere near the area. this was a BIG print and OBVIOUSLY a face. all traces were gone and we haven't seen it since, even with the same humidity and rain as that night. i have also seen a face or 2 in some windows.

theres stomping, voices, you name it, but my point is, i think the white thing lets the bad thing know when im alone or vulnerable and REALLY bad things happen. anyway, sorry for typing so much, just a lot to tell. if anyone has seem something like this please email at [email protected]. thank so much for reading this long boring thing! please give advice if you have any!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
My wife has seen a shadow person twice this year (same general area). An old native guy was talking to her the other day at our restaurant about it. She saw it in her peripheral vision. He wanted to know which eye she saw it from. She told him the left. He told her that natives beleive you are forseeing your death when you see it in you left eye.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok, first off, Demons, Satan etc is the most misunderstood deity ever.

People who "see" demons and fear them are simply scared because they are experiencing the unknown.

You would feel the same fear if a crazed criminal cornered you in a dark alley and said he is going to gut you like a fish.

Most people experience the "fear" when they encounter these beings because of
Christian dogma pumped into their brains, and because of movies like the exorcist etc.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
And another thing...

Lets say for instance we as a human race has NEVER before known or seen a monkey, or anything that remotely looks like it.

And all of a sudden you see this black figure outside your window in a tree, you would freak out just as bad, because it is the unknown.

Demons simply look different than us, they act, feel and experience things different to us, they live among us, but we simply can't see them, it's like a alternate dimension, a veil, that separates us from them, they however are able to come into this reality if they so choose.

No demon has ever killed or harmed anyone.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by saint4God

Then it's probably nessecary for you to hear about the rest of the dream then.

The dream began with myself being 'placed' (this happens a lot) upon a small hill facing a mountanous area, the hill is green and the mountains are jagged.

There are others with me, a small group of between 6 and 8 people.

To my back, there is a crevasse carved out of a massive boulder, with grass growing both on and inside the hole, which you can see right through.

Beyond the hole, lies a scene of truly apocalyptic scope.

Skies of fire, a moat filled with the foullest looking water you've ever seen, stunted trees dotting the landscape between the boulder and the moat.

On the other side of the moat is a citadel, one that is as awe-inspiring as it is dreadful, which has upper levels which compete with the bleak-looking moutains.

Near the boulder, but partially obscured, is an abode of rather conspicuous nature, one which puts me in mind of a small barracks or living quarters, and there is a red carpet in front of it.

Anyway, once all this had been taken in, a loud banging noise can be heard in the distance, coming from the citadel - and behold, the gates open to reveal the armies of hell!

*pause for dramatic effect*

Anyway, me and my motley crew are naturally perturbed by this image, with several members of the group taking flight upon the instant of seeing the legions of the damned set forth on their cursed crusade.

Several rush towards the building near the boulder, while the rest run for the mountains.

I remember thinking to myself somehow while dreaming, that the landscape looked so unforgiving, that no peaceful and joyful being must exist within hundreds of miles, and turned back to look upon the army, marching swiftly towards where i stood.

For some reason, i hid on top of the boulder, perhaps hoping that the elevated position would go unnoticed by the approaching horde.

In my dream, i distinctly felt a probing sensation inside my mind (the level of mental activity going on in my imagination is astounding, i subconciously accept), and realised that the one thing which can give me away, the one thing which these demon armies seek above all else, is fear.

No man is wholly without fear, be he a madman or a hero.

At this point, i think i must've lost my spirit, for i considered the possibility of surviving a confrontation with the opponent, now a mere hundred metres from the position.

Taking one last look at the building, so seductively inviting with it's dark recesses and fortified walls, i threw myself upon the armies of hell with much gusto.

Naturally, i lost before i had even lasted a few seconds.

At which point i woke up, and wondered what the hell was going on inside my head.

You can speculate as to the true nature of this dream, but i strongly believe that this is certainly one of the more imaginative illusions my mind has conjured up in my entire life.

I don't want to even consider the possibility that the dream holds meaning, but you're welcome to attach some if you like.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One final point;

I remember thinking (conciously) to myself before launching myself from the elevated position, that the grass was green.

It may well be the case that this was the most important/meaningful part of the dream, that my subconcious is revealing to me that i am willing look upon one option as if it were the better, and yet be faced with another option which is filled with negativity and impossible odds, and yet be more than willing to choose the one which works entirely against my favour, simply because i choose not to cower like some terrified lamb before a pack of wolves, or something like that.

My dreams have a tendancy to hide important messages within grand and terrifying environments, i've noticed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join