It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone ever seen demons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I want to conjur a deamon to come. The devil can kiss my ass for all i care. I just want to see and talk to a deamon.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
How do you conjur a deamon to come?? I would love to talk with one.

Well for one thing go to the mirror at night and wish for one in your head or out loud, nad there you'll have a demon ( and then get killed by it)

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Charlatan
I've heard that when you are a Christian and have faith, things like demons and most spirits will not bother you/ or you cannot see them or something like that.

But if you are encountered by a demon/spirit you should pray to God to protect you and they're supposed to go away. Or I think you can say "do you believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah?" and they will not answer and supposedly leave.

All this is told to me by my youth pastor at church.

What if you follow a different religion? or you're atheist?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
demons can be found in all religions. Demons are sometimes our own inner demons, but there the exceptions in which demons not created by yourself do present themselves to you on someone else's behalf.

I have seen and experience many strange things, however I cannot accurately say if anything I have ever saw was related to a demon....I don't think I can decide that unless the demon presents his or herself in the form of the literal demon of stories and books.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Cool. Thats tru demons are in all religions

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
to conjure a demon, sit in a dark room by yourself and say one or all of the following (personally I don't believe any will work) but let us know if it does!!!!

or try the instructions on this link:
www.stormpages.com...

I SUMMON THEE O PRINCE OF DARKNESS, O SPIRIT OF THE PIT.
I COMMAND THEE TO MAKE THY MOST EVIL APPEARANCE.

IN THE NAME OF OUR BELOVED CREATOR, IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR.

I CONJURE THEE BY HIS HOLY COMMANDMENTS, BY HEAVEN AND EARTH, TO COME TO ME NOW IN NO UNPLEASANT SHAPE, TO DO ME NO HARM.

I ADJURE THEE IN THE NAME OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY: BY HER HOLY MILK, BY HER SANCTIFIED BODY, BY HER SANCTIFIED SOUL, TO COME FORTH.

I ORDER THEE BY ALL THE HOLY NAMES: ELOY, JEHOVA, EL ORISTAN, SECHIEL, LAAVAL, THY HAIR, THY HEART, THY LUNGS, THY BLOOD, TO BE HERE FOR MY WILL AND PLEASURE.

good luck to you, btw, I do not advocate conjuring of demons, spirits, ghosts, etc. Be very careful what you ask for, because when it comes, it may not be something you want or something you can control.

[Edited on 2-24-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i have seen a demon, have heard them talk, etc

The demon i saw had the torso and face of a man, yet the face was hideous, with horns. The body was like a serpentcoming down to a point. It was greenish in color.

The most horrible one was illuminated', it glowed a yellowish light, almost like phosphorous

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
There is something that I have encountered that I don't know is a demon. Its the strongest sence of evil I have ever experienced.

It created in me a feeling of absolute terror, almost breathlessness in its intensity that didn't last long but I remember clearly. I have encountered it a couple of times at least. It is animate, living evil, that reminds me of a "stain of evil" not a physical body as such (although it may be, beyond my perception), but a living blackness, an absence of life and light.
Its like every cell in your body is afraid of it, its totally the antithesis of life, every part of your body is terrified, its hard to explain, but thats the feeling I got. And afterwards whenever I look at reality, it sems like a veneer.... like what we are seeing is not real, but this was truely real. Sounds stupid, but its hard to express...
[Edited on 23-2-2004 by Netchicken]

While I find your experience awe-full I am glad it was you and not me. I beleive in what you saw.
Maybe into another dimension??? How did this happen, was there any conscious effort on your part?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
demons are said to find refuge in mirrors, mirrors being a symbol of vanity..

Great mediums would sit in a shed lined with mirrors in total darkness, waiting for one to appear..

To the post above me from worldwatcher, WTH would you endanger someone posting a incantation?

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Knightmare]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I can remember reading a book of accounts of possession. I only got about 1/2 through.
There was just an evil feeling trying to get into me, somehow. It happened almost 20 years ago, but I remember the feeling clearly today.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
demons are said to find refuge in mirrors, mirrors being a symbol of vanity..

Great mediums would sit in a shed lined with mirrors in total darkness, waiting for one to appear..

To the post above me from worldwatcher, WTH would you endanger someone posting a incantation?

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by Knightmare]

How am I endangering anyone???????

The simple words will not endanger anyone, they would have to use those words in spefic ways in which I did not provide in order to actually conjure the demon, plus I did include a warning.

btw, someone did asked how to conjure a demon, that's why I posted it. this info is readily available anywhere on the net, do you really believe any of these "incantations" are real.
It is the mind that create most types of demons.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
i have seen a demon, have heard them talk, etc

The demon i saw had the torso and face of a man, yet the face was hideous, with horns. The body was like a serpentcoming down to a point. It was greenish in color.

The most horrible one was illuminated', it glowed a yellowish light, almost like phosphorous

yes i belive you

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Whoa, you have to have some serious guts to try and sit there and summon a demon. I could never do that, I can't even sit in the bathroom with the door closed and lights off facing the mirror with a candle in my hand for a few minutes to work on my aura viewing.

Thats some really dangerous stuff though. I wouldn't do that unless I was with like 5 other guys I knew that were into that stuff. I would still be worried. If you get that thing to stick around where you live that wouldn't be to great. Waking up at 3 in the morning to see a demon standing in your hallway staring right at you? I couldn't even imagine ....

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
By the way pizza dude, if you do it like tonight or any time soon post back and tell us what happenned. I'm curious to see how it goes. Write down with detail what the thing looks like, if you even get one.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I tried a couple of cantations i found online last night. None of them seemed to work. I guess I will try it in front of a mirror tonight.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
nice knowing ya (just kidding)
remember most of it is in your head, but watch out if it gets physical, I would suggesting finding a banishing incantation too, in case you find what you don't want to find.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
if you're an atheist, I'm not sure if using God's name to send the demon away will work.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i would never do it if i were you.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i think that satan has gotten a bad wrap. i read that really satan or the brother hood of the snake were all good peeps or good elohims actually. the image of the snake (the brotherhood of the snake) were elohim(aliens) that cared and felt charity towards the humans and fought for their rights, and the other elohim did not like this so the defamed the name of the brotherhood of the snake. they gave the snake its bad name.

correct me if i am wrong, but i read so many books do

not remember where this gist came from. makes sense
though snakes are harmless creature, with the exception of venemous creatures, yet the majority of people feel that the only good snake is a dead snake.
i have always been intrigued by snakes.

i'll finish this later
peace

oh yea venemous snakes are really harmless too relatively speaking

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
[Edited on 24-2-2004 by SpittinCobra]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join