It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien spacecraft or just my dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
hi i once was sleeping in bed about two o clock at night, i remember being half asleep but also sleeping, you know the small thin line between the two, but anyway. i was in bed when all of a sudden i heard a loud buildup, to me it sounded just like a huge engine just getting ready to fire away or take off. it sounded like a humming kind, something that ive never heard before thats all i know. and then it just sswwwoooooossshhhed!!!! kinda noise!! i knew it wasnt a car. but i knew it was sure as hell gone! the sound of this thing proved that it must have been something sooooooo fast that isnt up to date. and i knew it wasnt those planes that fly over everynight, because i can barely hear them when i do. to me the first thing i thought it was was a spacecraft of some kind. because of the speed the sound described. can someone help me?????

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah sounds legit, people very close to me have reported this same sound during a significant UFO encounter.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
You had an encounter with something serious and by the sound of your account it looks like it was a UFo.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
are you fkn serious? dude. let me tell you. it was something that was REAL for god sakes. the reason being present, is because the sound QUALITY meaning holywood like. was just enormous!!!! i couldnt believe the breathtake. ive been a strong believer with mountainous faith since birth. i mean something like this coming from me. heh. i dunno!!! it was something....

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
are you fkn serious? dude. let me tell you. it was something that was REAL for god sakes. the reason being present, is because the sound QUALITY meaning holywood like. was just enormous!!!! i couldnt believe the breathtake. ive been a strong believer with mountainous faith since birth. i mean something like this coming from me. heh. i dunno!!! it was something....

Dude I never said it wasnt a spacecraft.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
yeah all i know is it was something that was awesome technology wise. and the way the engines sounded. man it was just. vile.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well done you've heard a UFO you didn't even want to hear it. I for one want to hear it yet I still haven't I also want to meet an Alien life form and still haven't the only thing I noticed is a few sightings, why is it always the people who don't want to see them?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
you know things like this cant be found with simple desire, its all a matter of being the right place right time, the reason why im not so surprised about this one is because there have been occurances around before. just keep good eyes peeled when youre around certain areas. certain areas i mean by ufo hot spots. if you know what i mean.

top topics

join