It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

Originally posted by psycho81
Mr Green I blocked and deleted your account. I really don’t know why I turned into a zombie thinking about what you were doing.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by psycho81]

sherritalley.com...

You mean Miss Green did that to you
Is that a side effect of chakra meditation then, being able to Zombiefy others ? You people are nuts

Eh, I thought it was him thinking about her with TSOL.

Anyway, uh, bye P81, if you see this please add me to msn...?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

You have no idea dude and it's probably best you don't...

Don't blame the chakras people, we all make our own hair-brained choices

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

You have no idea dude and it's probably best you don't...

Don't blame the chakras people, we all make our own hair-brained choices

You mean she really did zombiefy him
You crazy chakra lot, so this is what pages and pages of meditation has come to...
www.subverse.org... making astro zombies out of each other !!!!

Completely bonkers the lot of you.
I cant wait for his last last last ever post..thats if astro zombies can type.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Uh no dude...much much more "bonkers". and don't lump me in with any "crazy" group as I actually know what I'm talking about in relation to these energies and physical reality and how not to blame any practices/techniques for my own decisions. And I will have an intellectual & scientifically based debate with whatever skeptic on the subject of energy points & vortexes on(& off) our bodies because it is hard science.

Plus you shouldn't act like you have nothing to do with anything, I'm sure if MG persists on her purposed course of action you might just get "notice" yourself soon enough...just giving you fair warning

BTW - you might want to find Ironman on here and ask if urine works on zombie aliens too...I'm not making it up he did, just want to state that for the record....

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

don't lump me in with any "crazy" group as I actually know what I'm talking about

Plus you shouldn't act like you have nothing to do with anything, I'm sure if MG persists on her purposed course of action you might just get "notice" yourself soon enough...just giving you fair warning

[edit on 20-11-2008 by Shakesbeer]

Your just as crazy as the rest of them. Dont lump ME into your crazy band of wierdos all Ive ever done is take the mic out of your "Bradey Bunch". One week you love your chakras and each other the next your saying MGs bringing these guys on...www.legaljuice.com...

Hey I thought it was "Chakra meditation" but it seems your now saying its "Chaka litigation"
Id better check everything Ive ever said to you crazy chakra gang or I may end up here www.tubapants.com...

Isnt it about time you all claimed your inner love for each other, that usually happens about every 6 pages or so. Love love love, all we need is love. Banish these zombies bring on your chakra love, you know you want to !!

[edit on 21-11-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Isnt it about time you all claimed your inner love for each other, that usually happens about every 6 pages or so. Love love love, all we need is love. Banish these zombies bring on your chakra love, you know you want to !!

[edit on 21-11-2008 by headlightone]

Lmfao, that quote made me laugh inside. ;D

You're too true.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

More wild then crazy man; and seriously dude, you're just the a-hole who antagonizes here so don't try to play Mr. innocent now. Not to mention the simple fact you post(& what you post) here lumps you in as "crazy" to quiet a few people just like everyone else here. So you got that crazy guy? Do you understand you're one of the "crazies" now too crazy?

So once again, from the bottom of my heart headlight, kiss my ass...with a nice big puckered up face, smooch that thing. Go ahead and post whatever lame picture, video, or website that you think is funny while calling everyone losers & crazy, but you're the crazy loser who still bothers to post BS for absolutely no reason.

So unless you actually want to contribute something for a change, you might want to stop talking for once...and no I'm not mad & you didn't get to me, I'm just not being polite to you for a change.

Kappo - Many people seem to think that when you get more spiritual you get more spacey or float around in some kind of self-percieved love-love-land or some crap. But in actuality when you learn to control your own energies you gain more vitality, focus, & clarity, & not dance around (literally or metaphorically) like some over zealous Hare Krishna (or equally annoying boisterous or evangelical substitute).

[edit on 21-11-2008 by Shakesbeer]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Kappo - Many people seem to think that when you get more spiritual you get more spacey or float around in some kind of self-percieved love-love-land or some crap. But in actuality when you learn to control your own energies you gain more vitality, focus, & clarity, & not dance around (literally or metaphorically) like some over zealous Hare Krishna (or equally annoying boisterous or evangelical substitute).

Well he was right anyway, there was a lot of that, dunno if it was every 6 pages or so but it was a little lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

That's not what I was talking about. I'm very well aware of the over abundant facade of "love" that was perpetuated by some posters. I believe I took flak earlier in this thread for staying the same thing about a handful of pages back...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Kappo

That's not what I was talking about. I'm very well aware of the over abundant facade of "love" that was perpetuated by some posters. I believe I took flak earlier in this thread for staying the same thing about a handful of pages back...

Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway, he sounded like he was just messing around. And I was.

[edit on 21/11/08 by Kappo]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kappo

Maybe he was, but having to write a message to your "friend"'s team of lawyers instead of them directly tends deflate one's humor on the subject...

legal disclaimer: The above statement is made as a metaphor for the author's feelings when the statement was written. Any likeness to actual person or persons in relation to any given situation is purely coincidental

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Kappo

Maybe he was, but having to write a message to your "friend"'s team of lawyers instead of them directly tends deflate one's humor on the subject...

legal disclaimer: The above statement is made as a metaphor for the author's feelings when the statement was written. Any likeness to actual person or persons in relation to any given situation is purely coincidental

Okay lol, I'll just stop now 'cause I have no idea if we're even talking about the same thing, perhaps I'm just tired though. D;

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So once again, from the bottom of my heart headlight, kiss my ass...with a nice big puckered up face, smooch that thing. Go ahead

Thankyou for your enlightenment, you are correct in what you say, spirituality makes some enlightened and some very stupid. Your wisdom, total lack of ego and superior intellect has always shone through.

Now as for puckering up and kissing your ass its not going to happen man. Due to many years of living up your own ass I have been given a vision of you from a higher plane of astral existance. macmcrae.com... who knows maybe you've actually discovered a further chakra up there.

Pooooooooheeeeeeeeee.

AS for this chakra litigation talk I'll see you in court. I declare you guilty of illegal self ass inhabitation.

I say again you chakra love gang are crazy to be taking each other to court over chakra voodoo. None of this will ever stand up in court, but the evidence alone will be quite interesting. I want my day in court with you shakes.

Hey kappo dude I love you for bringing back the love, love, love thats is needed every 6 pages .NOT. Thanks man, see you again in another 6 pages.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by headlightone]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Hey kappo dude I love you for bringing back the love, love, love thats is needed every 6 pages .NOT. Thanks man, see you again in another 6 pages.

Who said anything about love? :\

I just thought you were funny is all.

[edit on 22/11/08 by Kappo]

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well what can I say..Ive had some chakra INSPIRATION regarding this chakra MEDITATION thread.

We've had chakra HARMONIZATION, chakra DIVINATION , chakra ILLUMINATION and even a bit of chakra TITILATION and ORGYNATION.

This was then followed by chakra ZOMBIFICATION , chakra PETRIFICATION leading onto chakra LITIGATION.

The only possible outcome for all said chakra love gang now is chakra MEDICATION, chakra HOSPITALISATION and chakra MENTALISATION.

Leading very quickly onto chakra ANNIHILATION and chakra DEVASTATION.

Jn

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Your quite astute there headlightone, anyway, so ive come up with this response as i think it goes well with your post.

No particular reason, but here is my response, bible quote, but it follows on nicely to your post, similar type of theme to your post.

www.biblegateway.com...
1 Thessalonians 1 (New International Version)

1 Thessalonians 1

1Paul, Silas[a] and Timothy,
To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ:
Grace and peace to you.

Thanksgiving for the Thessalonians' Faith

2We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. 3We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

4For we know, brothers loved by God, that he has chosen you, 5because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction. You know how we lived among you for your sake. 6You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the joy given by the Holy Spirit. 7And so you became a model to all the believers in Macedonia and Achaia. 8The Lord's message rang out from you not only in Macedonia and Achaia—your faith in God has become known everywhere. Therefore we do not need to say anything about it, 9for they themselves report what kind of reception you gave us. They tell how you turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God, 10and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
hi

silence or music is good you just got to go with what your body and intuition are feeling, different music different things playing music ie drumming is a brill way to get rid of trapped energy that serves no purpose to us.

thought would add here on animal totums
p81 I have an assosiation with the tiger it for me is the tigers eyes,
I find the native indian animal totam wheel very intersting, it links the month you were born to your animal totum (or guide)it seems to be quite accurate I myself have a huge pull towards the Wolf just adore them and also brown bear well I checked it out on the wheel and yes in the north I am wolf and south the brown bear.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

Thank you serin sister for bringing this chakra thread back, Ive just read the last page and it has made me smile...a lot! Please can any one tell me what the hell we were on when we wrote this as its one of the strangest but funniest things Ive read in a while. Oh dear it is a lesson in how not to let our ego take hold, everyone on this thread from page one has much love and light to give, this flows off their posts, however somehow this managed to become masked. When I feel myself becoming full of ego and argumentative I shall remind myself of what this can lead to, this is not us, this is not chakra meditation. I love you all and wish you all I very Happy and peaceful New Year!

[edit on 28-12-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here's a fun song for a quick meditation that has lyrics charged with truth & empowerment:

Enigma - Return to Innocence

Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence
The return to innocence
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and lose the chance
To return to innocence
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

I love this song and have used it many times in meditation, thanks for posting it! I find Enigma in general excellent for meditation.

Seen as this thread is back on so to speak I have a question. Today in meditation I felt a very wierd sensation where the crown chakra is. It felt like my crown chakra was being twisted opened like say a jar. Very wierd sensation , never felt that ever before. It wasnt painful just a very very odd sensation. It was the followed by a rush of energy from my root chakra upwards
Cool though whatever it was. Come to think of it it was the Enigma album MCMXC that I was meditating to when this happened.

(oh the link doesnt work is it just me?)

[edit on 8-1-2009 by Mr Green]

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join