It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra Meditation

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

uk.youtube.com...

The chakra gang are back .
Love anthem for you all.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Hah, nice synchronicity there I guess
That's pretty cool though, sounds like you had yourself a nice kundalini rush of sorts. Have you had similar rushes before?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

uk.youtube.com...

Love anthem for you all.

Thankyou headlightone for your usual take on the chakra thread! Your link made me laugh but I had had a few glasses of wine so I guess that video would be funny under those circumstances.....Your my love...your my everything
I have the old kundalini well under control now Im afraid

In reply to Skakesbeer, no this has not happened before, the actual physical opening of the crown.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

okay a physical opening would mean that some thing literally opened your skull....if that's not what happened, then it was probably some kind of activation and syncing if you will of your energetic center. Has anything similar happened again?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

okay a physical opening would mean that some thing literally opened your skull....if that's not what happened, then it was probably some kind of activation and syncing if you will of your energetic center. Has anything similar happened again?

Well no because Ive not had chance to meditate as deep again, it was only two days ago and I cant meditate deeply that often. You know I dont think we need to meditate for hours and go really deep every day. I think we still spiritually progress inbetween meditations, its like if you do a deep meditation less often it means more and you get more results. Like today I havent meditated at all, my neigbours were been so damn noisy filling their walls with some insulation I could not hear myself think, never mind meditate, yet I still feel in contact with my chakras.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You're right, you don't have to meditate for hours, or even minutes really depending on the situation. It's a matter of recognition. I can literally close my eyes and get "deep" enough to see visions if necessary (or opening the third eye as some call it), give me a minute or so, and my body is "out" and so am I. It's a feeling, a thought, a concept, a technique, and nothing all at the same time. That makes no sense because it ultimately comes down to you being able to "just do it". Sort of like playing an instrument, riding a bike, etc. Once you learn, you know it, and it's just a matter of proficiency and consistency. The "power" will come with the discipline, experience, knowledge/information, and use.

Jn

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by headlightone

uk.youtube.com...

Love anthem for you all.

The "Love" revolution and all the pop groups are obviously Manufactured.

Here is a example "The Beatles" are a product of the Tavistok Institute.

The "New Age" is also obviously Manufactured.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

I would seriously like to see your hard evidence linking the Beatles directly to any kind of "evil" actions as you say. Especially when they all preached specifically against violence, and for peace. Is it because they said they where bigger then Jesus? I think most institutional religions are over that already (and who cares if they where for that matter, I'm sure Jesus don't mind their toe-tapping tunes). Or is it the reverse-speech thing...

Listen to John Lennon speak out about the very people/influences that we are seeing right now in the middle east, within our financial institutions, our religious institutions, and many people's apparent in ability to let go of unjust animosity based on person fear;

love...git' sum!!

cept for you headlight you're still ignored. I know that's hypocritical, that's the sweet thing about free will though!

And for the record, I'm not a Beatles fan either

[edit on 9-1-2009 by Shakesbeer]

Jn

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

These things have been proven, and a individual can prove them to themselves, if they have the choice to do so.

Knowing that the media is controlled, is the very basic of conspiracy theory understanding.

The media plays both "good" and "bad".

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

So basically you don't have any actual information....gotcha. Seriously dude, I've linked stuff that's way more complicated then who the Beatles may or may not have associated with, learned from, or said by people who are monumentally less popular...and you're telling me you can't even take time to give me a wiki link to back up anything you say with in the context of the claims you're making about one of the most well known group of musicians on the Earth? Really? Or is this more hear say based off of semantically slanted rhetoric that comes from the preaching of the overly zealous & paranoid?

Jn

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Its more like Clues, for people who research into Conspiracy Theory.

Like you said in your post, quoted below.

"about one of the most well known group of musicians on the Earth"

Lot of Marketing and BIG Money was put behind them, then, you prove what i am saying with that quote from your own post.

Really, though, like i have already said in the other post the Knowledge that Big Bands and Movies ETC are Manufactured, is one of the Basics of Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Dude, seriously. I don't need another mouse chase on something that's really not very believable. I mean seriously, not even an article about McCartney dumping his wife? Or funding a sweat shop or something? If you can't provide hard evidence of this, then fine, you shared your opinion. thank you

Since you shared yours, I will share mine now...

Did greedy A-holes help them get to where they are...oh absolutely. Does that mean the Beatles themselves are evil....no. Not unless you have a very discompassionate "black & white" view of the world or tangible evidence. And if you have said evidence, please present it.

Is your argument "oh if you just did research you'd see..." what if I do know a bit about the Beatles already? What if I just don't agree with you because I have yet to see anything that specifically proves that any one of them are "evil". What do I mean by "evil"? Specific intention to perpetuate acts or events that are perceived as "painful", "harmful", "cruel", "greedy", or "destructive" for the sake of inflicting those concepts specifically onto other people.

So let me ask you this: Do you personally have any functioning knowledge of the music industry that would give more evidence to your general claim of the music industry?

because guess what? I do for mine...

I aid my teacher Aloke Dutta with his webcommerce/design & graphic needs. This man has taught some of the most proficient artists in the "industry" & outside. He's shared quite a bit of knowledge with me and I have learned much from him beyond music & composition, beyond business, but how to strengthen and purify my spirit. That is what he teaches, he does not teach musical "tricks", "riffs", or "beats". I do not mean that in a "choose your deity" kind of way either, I mean in a direct mind, body, spirit kind of way through mediative practice & quiet a bit hard work. So now, you're telling me, that his students, including myself if I where to ever negotiate a contract with a major label...are "evil" by association for choosing that path?

Some of his students are under some of those big-bad industry people. Do they(the "suits") get more then they deserve, YES! Do they help artist get recognized though? YES! Is it the best course of action for an artist? Probably not. Does that make them evil? Nope... Does it make what they do evil? Eh, greedy for sure, but "evil" is in the intention. And below the most "evil" of exec is a bunch of pure intentioned, good hearted people trying to help artists gain some kind of financial stability.

That being said I do not agree with the current major label business model in relation to artist's rights. But I'm not about to call everyone under a major label evil by any means...and if this is an issue of creed, then we're just getting ridiculous aren't we?

Oh did I tell you I've seen a side of the that "big movie" industry too(props)....? Or do you like to discuss your speculations one at a time?

That type of judgment is really counter intuitive in relation to spiritual development....

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shakesbeer

cept for you headlight you're still ignored. I know that's hypocritical, that's the sweet thing about free will though!

And for the record, I'm not a Beatles fan either

Interesting posts here i see. I need to read over them and when I fully understand what this interaction is about I'll reply. It looks kind of a tangent discussion but it looks interesting non the less!!

I dont agree with ignoring members, I never have, to place someone on ignore means you together have not understood each other as well as you could have done. I think ignoring members is the easy option, headlightone on ignore lol, his stuff is just posted for a laugh I try not to take it in any other way. Yes free will is a good tool but is a video about Barry White singing about love enough to place someone on ignore? Not sure, hey Im just chatting with you by the way shakesbeer, talking out loud I hope you realize this.
You know me I like a discussion

I totally agree with your post above about meditation not having to take hours. Once you connect with your chakras, and once youve done this you just know you have, then yes you can just close your eyes and your there.

Right now to try and work out what all this "The Beatles are evil" is all about

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Mmm well Im getting something about The Beatles, pop groups, films in general are all manufactured by suits with some evil intend to take over the world..or something like that
All New Age thinking is evil and its all a conspiracy against religion...? Am I on the right track here....Nah I think you lost me, I'll give this discussion a miss I cant even begin to work out what its about, but those Beatles seem to pop up in the thread quite a bit dont they. I do seem to remember them taking up at least 2 pages a while back for some bizzare reason. I think they were into meditation though wernt they, especially John Lennon. Only recently Ringo gave a very heart warming message of peace and love to his fans I seem to remember!!

uk.youtube.com...

Peace and love, peace and love man

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Mr Green]

Jn

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Any of you watched this documentary when it was on tv the other year?.

(not possible to embed as the documentary doesnt have a google number, so here is a direct link.)

"The Great Global Warming Swindle".

www.viddler.com...

[edit on 17-1-2009 by Jn]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Very Interesting thread, many fights, deja vu all overr again, havent been here in a while.

Seems like old times

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Very Interesting thread, many fights, deja vu all overr again, havent been here in a while.

Seems like old times

Hello old friend. Welcome to the thread and much love to you. I saw your post on my Mothership thread and nearly fell off my chair.

Yes your observation of this thread is correct, however we have all learnt to recognize the ego and how it can effect even very good friends. Once a person becomes awakened the ego steps in big time , it trys to control and take the person away from becoming a more spiritual and enlightened person. Why? because once a person embraces true universal love they start to loose their ego, the ego does not wish to die. It survives on fights and pain.

A truely enlightened person has no ego. Now no one on this thread is of course without ego, but we have learnt about it, its tell tale signs and recognize it now, and reject it.

[edit on 18-1-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Indeed, i thought i might freak out a few people with my return, lol

But yes, i agree, it is a constant struggle to banish a persons ego, even i have trouble sometimes, but i think we are on the right path

[edit on 18-1-2009 by darcon]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon

Indeed, i thought i might freak out a few people with my return, lol

But yes, i agree, it is a constant struggle to banish a persons ego, even i have trouble sometimes, but i think we are on the right path

[edit on 18-1-2009 by darcon]

Yes your right the ego is a constant battle, it requires our pure consciousness to keep it in check or else it runs away with us. This requires us to actually know our inner consciousness which meditation can help with. Chakra meditation being one way.

I wouldnt say your return will freak people (then again I dont know others minds
) but Im just happy "your back"( as in your location. )

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Im happy to be back

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84 >>

join