It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developer Sues to Win $12.3 Billion in 9/11 Attack (Silverstein)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrapple
As an official representative of Mr. Silverstein's I have been released to say; Pull You!

Thanks for showing us your biasness in these threads. I will no longer listen to a word you have to say. Because you work for a liar and murderer. I can not trust you anymore. Good day to you. I hope you get yours too when the crap hits the fan for being an accomplice.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   

As an official representative of Mr. Silverstein's I have been released to say; Pull You!

If this is not a pathetic attempt at a joke, it is beyond grotesque. You post regularly on the 9/11 boards with an unstated conflict of interest as big as the towers were themselves. Vile.

And as for Silverstein's claim, if you read the Times article, it states that if awarded it would sink the US airline industry.

There are no words.

...After some thought, I found one: inhuman.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery
Hey who knows maybe Silverstein gets the ball rolling for a proper investigation

Zionism is a Cancer growing on Uncle Sams Ass like a Parasite

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
reply to post by Griff

Clearly Silverstein does not feel following US law would be applicable. He is much more willing to sue private companies that had nothing to do with the attack, rather than sue the US government who either had a direct hand in it or at least did nothing to prevent it............

----------------------

Sept 11 .....2001: The most brazen of all Israeli attacks.

So What Really Happened? Israel has laid the seeds of 9/11 with thirty
years of Abu Nidal, and his Black September hijackings. A captain of
the world's most elite anti hijacking unit, the Sayeret Matkal, was on
the first jet, his team walked into the cockpit, and shot the crew.
The second jet had Alona Avraham, a IDF commando, who headed that
unit. The third jet went out on the Atlantic, and was shot down, the
Pentagon hit was a cruise missile. The fourth jet, fl 93, was shot
down over Shanksville. There is a reason we never saw the boarding
videos, the US government refuses to show the boarding Videos,

The Collapse Of The WTC

You don't build two 110-story buildings and not take in the
possibility of a jet accidentally hitting it. The Madrid skyscraper
stood after a two day fire gutted it. The most logical premise on the
WTC collapse is that when Zim shipping occupied an entire floor,
Israeli demolition experts wired the girders with a thermite burn
cable and shape charges.

The facts are: that seven of the Hijackers are still alive, a Sayeret
Matkal commando was on one of the jets, and the attack's
sophistication required a intelligence agency to plan and carry it
out. Full index of 9/11 will tell what really happened?

Soon, we will learn that Iran, as well as Iraq and other Muslim
nations, planned 9/11. Brace yourself to learn that we were forced to
shoot down two American jets. Maybe they will even throw in propaganda
saying that TWA 800, and Flight 587, were victims of Muslim terror.
This will all precede the next major false flag attack the Zionists
have prepared to hit us with, and the purpose is to take any
hesitation off of doing a full retaliation.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla

Hey who knows maybe Silverstein gets the ball rolling for a proper investigation

I don't understand why I can't seem to read a friggin thread on this web site without somebody going there. You're ignorant and flat out stupid, what you have said has nothing to do with this thread.

you better get back to the trailer, I think hear yer Pa callin fo diner!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Not to mention the white minivan full of young israelis rolling video in Jersey as the buildings fell, dancing and singing. Mossad? I never new Israeli intelligence had such a chummy relationship with al queda to have this type of inside intel. FBI held them for questioning and after a phone call they were released. What a screwy day that was.
Well not just released, deported.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
SHAME --- SHAME --- SHAME!!

This is what happens when you accept a 'toilet paper' contract from this fraudulent government, to fly planes into your own property.

Now this (Silverstein) character realizes he & Israel were duped by Bush's promise -- to be fully compensated for their patriotic services...

The master plan don't work with no money... huh Silverstein?? So you launch another grand scheme to go after American Airlines and drain some more folks pension plans.

Millions of square feet of 'his' office space sacrificed for OIL & WAR... Now he's squatting bricks because he won't see a dime coming from the new aministration...

He pulled the trigger on his own buildings and cry's to the airlines about it... Please!

I hope Chinese venture capitolists buy the land right-out from under his feet with the trillions of out-sourced US dollars and plant rice patty fields! Maybe this utter nonsense will finally wake up America's ultra-patriotic Morons by exposing Bush's ultimate rape - with no Vasaline.

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Level X]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I hope Chinese venture capitalists buy the land right-out from under his feet with the trillions of out-sourced US dollars and plant rice patty fields!

----------------------------------
Good One, Chinese Capitalists purchasing the WTC from Silverstein to plant Rice Patty Fields, HaHaHa, Lovely.....Did you ever think about it, this Silverstein character is now plotting in China, because his plot flopped. Who knows what he is now Plotting up there.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ah... I actually did find that amusing.

If the stars exist for you and me to behold and wonder over, so do these people more akin to animals. More beautiful people died that day than Silverstein's lot will ever be or even understand. True wickedness is in those who don't understand, and this misunderstanding has to come before all the ungodly things these people will do. Let them crack jokes. The irony is deep.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Whats disgusting is that not one penny of that billion+ he'll recieve will go to any of the victims families or benefit any of the victims that died for no reason at all that day...

This man is being paid 12.3 billion because he agreed to let that building fall...its no-ones fault but his own...He should be shelling out money, he knew what was happening....

Just absolutely lunacy is going on in today's world...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by efbeenie

Originally posted by Dubyakadubla

I don't understand why I can't seem to read a friggin thread on this web site without somebody going there. You're ignorant and flat out stupid, what you have said has nothing to do with this thread.

you better get back to the trailer, I think hear yer Pa callin fo diner!!!

------------------------------------------

This is especially for you from the trailer boy, it may just enlighten you of the realities of reality and not illusions of deceptions. I don't own a TV to listen to the 24/7 mind control crap. OK, listen.....How Long Will Silverstein Pay On His Lease?

Silverstein's lease with the Port Authority for the World Trade Center requires him to continue paying $102 million annually in base rent. He is applying insurance payments toward the redevelopment of the World Trade Center site.

Check this Link to find out :

judicial-inc.biz...

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"Lucky" Larry is at it again!

I have always thought his blunder "pull it" remark was such a pompous and incredible gaff!

I picture Dick Cheney as Moe, Bush as Curly and Lucky Larry as Larry!

I bet Cheney said "Pull it?? Pull IT?? How about I pull this (ripping out Larry's hair) ya maroon!!

He was so lucky he wasn't in his office that morning. Sooooo Lucky!

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Areal51

Agreed Area51!

Thanks for the flags and stars everyone! Well, what gets me is, why isn't he suing the CIA, FBI, gov in general???? Since they're in power to keep the peace....right?

the questions that naturally come to mind......

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's amazing we don't hear from CO, jthomas, Zaphod et al. So much for peopele selling mugs and aprons...huh?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Honestly, I hope this guy wins his lawsuit. sink the entire dang airline industry, please. if they're that bad off, theres a reason.

its a common practice to go after the people who were involved, or provided teh avenue for harm in this country. do we sue remington for every person shot? not every single person, but many people do sue them. do we sue phillip-morris for problems from smoking, despite the warning labels and we did it ourselves? you're darn right we do.

in ways, it is the fault of the airlines and their negligent policing of its business that let some of this happen.

frankly, he doesn't owe the victims families a dime, unless they want to cough up the money for him as well, since this man is a victim as well, but is just easier to believe that money = evil.

yes, deny ignorance, please start at home.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
Honestly, I hope this guy wins his lawsuit. sink the entire dang airline industry, please. if they're that bad off, theres a reason.

Yeah I wonder who will be there to buy up those bankrupt airlines at a huge discount??? That's right Lucky Larry or one of his Lucky friends!
In the meantime the middle class taxpayer will be forced to bail out the airline until this Lucky investor steps in for the killing.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is reposted from another short thread on the topic:

This is a very interesting development. The linked article

onlinejournal.com...

goes through some of the risks that Silverstein runs by pursuing this new claim. These are not trivial risks. I've been hoping for something like this for a long time.

Makes me wonder if there are fractures developing on the inside of the plot. My bet would be that Larry wanted some kind of financial guarantee from the perps against future contingencies and they turned him down, so he decided pile up the dirty laundry in a place where everyone could potentially see it.

If I put on my swami hat for a minute and pretend to be Carnac the Magnificent, I will predict that this suit is eventually dropped, either because Larry's friends have decided that his demands have to be met or because all the stress and strain of trying to metabolize some magic potion prove too much for Larry's ticker.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 2-6-2008 by ipsedixit]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join